j3di said: @elzbth, in my disappointment for the writer, now I realized she NEVER intended to create hw character's important, NO, from the very start she intended to deceived lsw and us as babe fans. Why I said so???? She's a writer that have some hit drama, even though story would changed during the airing, but yes, you must be have some picture of your main lead character, right? How the builder doesn't know what materials you would used to build a house/construction, the architect doesn't have a blueprint? If she regard hw important as we think and of course babe think, the extended would be a potential for development between hw/jh, but NO, the extended only making lsw as filler scenes (for rating of course), she not created any story for hw, no a line/ dialogue, and the haters said he just boring and moping!!!!!! Yeah, sure, it's the best from writer Jo could gives for sw as the main lead. She totally thrown hw character caused from the beginning she never have the materials for hw's character :-q Let's hopes for the next projects he would choose the good one, poor babe, this is the second time after horse doctor :(( , but GoM made me heartache than HD, caused till now I still following GoM, and at every eps he just be a filler scenes made me cried. I hoped justice would be prevailed for our babe.

@elzbth, whatever the ending, I'll celebrate it <:-P , and after some good rest, hopefully we no need waiting too long for his comeback and please this one would be the good one [-O<

All shipmates, I'll watch live streaming for the last episodes, yeah, a bittersweet goodbye to GoM.

u5YbyCg.jpg @ja5beth, for you, chingu! :-* I know you really cares for babe and all the best for him, so just wish his next project he will be shining like my new crush ksj :\"> FIGHTING for sw and all of us!!!!

j3di said: @elzbth, in my disappointment for the writer, now I realized she NEVER intended to create hw character's important, NO, from the very start she intended to deceived lsw and us as babe fans. Why I said so???? She's a writer that have some hit drama, even though story would changed during the airing, but yes, you must be have some picture of your main lead character, right? How the builder doesn't know what materials you would used to build a house/construction, the architect doesn't have a blueprint? If she regard hw important as we think and of course babe think, the extended would be a potential for development between hw/jh, but NO, the extended only making lsw as filler scenes (for rating of course), she not created any story for hw, no a line/ dialogue, and the haters said he just boring and moping!!!!!! Yeah, sure, it's the best from writer Jo could gives for sw as the main lead. She totally thrown hw character caused from the beginning she never have the materials for hw's character :-q Let's hopes for the next projects he would choose the good one, poor babe, this is the second time after horse doctor :(( , but GoM made me heartache than HD, caused till now I still following GoM, and at every eps he just be a filler scenes made me cried. I hoped justice would be prevailed for our babe.

@christinajoyce, yeah, we gonna have party this sunday :!! , and @ja5beth I wished we have the "undo" button :))

Okay, leave GoM for a while (or forever) :D . I noticed the photographer from mbc really good, I loved all his/her pictures of FoTG casts :-bd , and the photographer always took the best angel of babe :D

:)) :)) :))   Me too thought that a real person too....  ja5beth said: thanks Gemmie for the recent pics. sorry call me a busybody haha but I always wanna know how he spends his days apart from his busy shooting schedule :D