Kim Bum 김범 | [Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터

ilwoo_aein

Guest iluvxiah94

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow

this guy is one heck of a good looking kkot-mi-nam! XD <3

im loving him so much from boys before flowers :D

HE HAD 6 GIRLFRIENDS *GASP* talk about having experience!

though he doesnt seem like the player type and he said tht hes not a player like yi jung is, so thats good :)

thats so cool that he and hyunjoong r close neighbors!

can i just say that even though i love jandi and joon pyo together

i personally think ga eul and yi jung are absolutely adorable xD

gahhh~ cant get over how amazingly CUTE and baby-faced he is! XDDD <3

kimbum4mq5.jpg

kimbum_19.jpg

adorable kim bum and his BOF NG's :D

lol seriously, his laugh is contagious. :lol:

He's so funny..Look at his expression when he did NGs..Thx for the gifs..

SoYoung: I don't think he did some plastic surgeries..You can compare all of his pictures..

From when he played in Rude Woman until BOF..No change at all..The face that he has is still the same..

Guest yourdaddyy

I love the pictures of Kim Bum above. It's like.. he's giving that 'look' but without even trying. XD He looks so mature & composed in those pictures. I wonder who took it for him. So Eun perhaps? (: *wishful thinking.

"Boys Before Flowers Surpasses 30%"

February 4, 2009 by coolsmurf

KBS2TV Boys Before Flowers bested its record once again and for the first time, it went past the 30% mark in episode 10 shown last night.

1l1233703741py8.jpg

According to TNS Media Korea, despite a pretty depressing episode, Boys Before Flowers registered 30.5% yesterday, an increase of 0.8 percentage points from its previous record of 29.7% set on Monday. Competing dramas MBC East of Eden and SBS Terroir obtained 25.5% and 6.1% respectively.

As you can see from the picture above, Gal Eul was moved by Yi Jung’s actions in helping her to recover from her previous relationship. She was however hurt to know later that Yi Jung just treats everything as purely an act, and nothing more, after she goes to gives him chocolates for Valentine’s Day.

In other developments, Jandi and her family is left in dire straits after Joon Pyo’s mother discovers the link between Joon Pyo and them. Jandi however does not want to burden Joon Pyo and refrains from telling him much. But the soulmate relationship between Jandi and Ji Ho is strengthened in this episode.

credit: coolsmurf

He's so funny..Look at his expression when he did NGs..Thx for the gifs..

SoYoung: I don't think he did some plastic surgeries..You can compare all of his pictures..

From when he played in Rude Woman until BOF..No change at all..The face that he has is still the same..

The only difference is he got his teeth fixed. His teeth look really nice now compare to when he's in Rude Women. Veneers maybe? or braces? not so sure though.

saguer you're right..The only difference is-we can see from his teeth..And yes, he got his teeth fixed..

I don't think he used braces, because it takes some times and i guess Kim Bum won't be in EOE and BOF right now if he used braces..Don't you think the braces could bother him whenever he acts? :rolleyes:

About well-liked character in BOF, i was surprised knowing that Yi Jung is in second place..

As i know, people tend to like Ji Hoo's character after Jun Pyo's (just like in HYD and Meteor Garden)..

It means Kim Bum made it *two thumbs up*

He did capture every girl hearts with his face, smile, and of course his cool acting ;)

Guest rOothx33

Roothx: Who are those person in your avatar picture? Is that you?

Yeah, the one on the right is me :)

1-1.jpg

F4 was in the 한국일보 today :) The white text reads " 'F4 Skin' You Can Have It Too" LOL

Guest La.La^^

About the most central well-liked character in F4.

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/k...k8_130327_0.jpg

50.6% is Goo Joon Pyo

26.13 is So Yi Jeong

20.76 is Yoon Ji Hoo

2.52 is Song Woo Bin

source : http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

yay... 김범 came second...

i thought jun pyo gonna come first, n then ji hoo

but no~ he did..^^

he's so cute..

especiall the NG part.. [ dunno how many times i played the NG]

lovin him... XD

from the taiwanese and japanese, never guess the one dat gonna play soujiro is 김범...

*over excitement* :D

saguer you're right..The only difference is-we can see from his teeth..And yes, he got his teeth fixed..

I don't think he used braces, because it takes some times and i guess Kim Bum won't be in EOE and BOF right now if he used braces..Don't you think the braces could bother him whenever he acts? :rolleyes:

Ilwoo_aein, I actually haven't seen him in any drama besides Rude Women (still waiting for BOF to end so I can start watching). Anyway, judging from his pics, I really think he got veneers. It's a quicker way to correct dental imperfections, especially he's an actor, doesn't have time to put braces on for years. A lot of korean actresses/actors got veneers, it's not a big deal (I think Bae Yong Jun is one of them too). If I have ugly teeth, and got lots of money, I'll do the same thing :lol: . Whoever his dentist is, he definitely did a good job! Because Kim Bum has a very nice smile and beautiful teeth.

^

Yes... he's killer smile is really doing a lot of help in his image and popularity... plus his baby face is making him more adorable. XD

Guest sundyts

just now came back from arashi.vox.

she's collectiong votes for YJ+GE and JP+JD.

i voted for Soeul! :)

and u know what.. the result so far is our Soeul couple wining with 61% !!!

pls voter for SoeulMate even though this's nothing.

let's just show our love, friends.

here's the link .

arashi.vox.com