♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

On 10/5/2023 at 6:59 AM, willenette said:

*** I love this picture that BTS V posted in a playful snap, where he is shirtless and they're lying down, and Park Hyung Sik and Park Seo Joon stack their faces on top of his in a comical tower formation.    

It's a Wooga sandwich.

Best Korean Dramas on Netflix

From Descendants of the Sun to Love Rain, keep scrolling for a complete list of the best Korean dramas currently streaming on Netflix along with their IMDb ratings.

The world of Korean entertainment has always been pretty enticing. The infamous South Korean entertainment industry has managed to gain global dominance by delivering addictive K-pop songs and exceptional K-dramas. Whether it is South Korean movies like Parasite, Korean dramas, or TV series like Squid Game, Korean content has certainly taken the world by storm. Right from fictional fantasy dramas to K-dramas that showcase the best of genres like comedy, drama, romance, science fiction, as well as horror. When it comes to the best of Korean dramas, Netflix has been nothing but an exceptional platform. With the latest Korean releases every day, Netflix has certainly been our go-to source to keep up with a Hallyu wave. 

That is precisely why we have curated the ultimate list of best Korean dramas on Netflix. We have done that along with their IMDb ratings, creators, cast members, and a brief introduction. Not just that we have also added a trailer or a poster to help you get a clear picture of whether you’d like to watch the show. So, what are you waiting for? Dive into the list of the best Korean dramas on Netflix and update your watchlist right away. 

The best Korean dramas on Netflix along with their IMDb ratings

13. Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth (2016–2017)

• Original title: Hwarang
  • Running Time: 1 hour
  • K Drama Genre: Action, Comedy, Drama
  • Number of episodes: 20
  • K Drama Star Cast: Park Seo Joon, Go Ara, Park Hyung Sik, Choi Minho
  • Director: Yoon Sung Shik
  • Year of release: 2016
  • Where to Watch / OTT Platform: Netflix
  • IMDb Rating: 8/10

Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth is a 20-episode show that’s streaming on Netflix. The show features other stars like Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Sik, Go Ara, and Choi Minho. Directed by Yoon Sung Shik the show revolves around a warrior named Hwarang. It has 20 exceptional episodes. 

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/best-korean-dramas-on-netflix-1249165

*** I want to watch Park Hyung Sik's cameo in Strong Girl Nam Soon. I anticipate their cameo appearance with Park Bo Young in the new show. It's just that I'm not sure when they’ll be making an appearance in the drama. The spin-off, which airs every Saturday and Sunday premiered on October 7.   :kaching1:

*** The newly released stills feature the return of Ahn Min Hyuk (Park Hyung Sik) and Do Bong Soon in the spin-off of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon have been released. For an unknown reason, Do Bong Soon is being investigated at the police station. Soon, Ahn Min Hyuk barges in to the police station in shock. I look forward to this cameo. The next episode of “Strong Girl Namsoon” will air on October 14 at 10:30 p.m. KST.   :kitty:

Strong-Girl-Namsoon-02.jpeg

Strong-Girl-Namsoon-01.jpeg

Strong-Girl-Namsoon-03.jpeg

“Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” Stars Park Hyung Sik And Park Bo Young Reunite For Cameo In Spin-Off “Strong Girl Namsoon”

Spoiler

20231013025217_Park-Hyung-Sik-Park-Bo-Yo

The stars of “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” have reunited on the small screen after six years for the spin-off!

A spin-off of the hit drama “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” “Strong Girl Namsoon” is a comedy about three generations of women born with unbelievable strength as they investigate drug-related crimes occurring around the Gangnam area.

Lee Yoo Mi takes on the role of Do Bong Soon’s (Park Bo Young’s) second cousin Gang Nam Soon, an eccentric and lively person with amazing strength who flew from Mongolia to find her parents. Kim Jung Eun plays Gang Nam Soon’s mother Hwang Geum Joo, a money tycoon in Gangnam with a strong sense of justice. Finally, Kim Hae Sook portrays Gang Nam Soon’s maternal grandmother Gil Joong Gan, a living legend in the neighborhood of Majang.

The newly released stills feature the return of Ahn Min Hyuk (Park Hyung Sik) and Do Bong Soon, capturing viewers’ attention. For an unknown reason, Do Bong Soon is being investigated at the police station. Soon, Ahn Min Hyuk barges in to the police station in shock.

Strong-Girl-Namsoon-01.jpeg

Strong-Girl-Namsoon-02.jpeg

Ahn Min Hyuk comforts Do Bong Soon as he caresses her cheek, and Do Bong Soon loosens up and smiles at him, showcasing the cute couple’s chemistry.

Strong-Girl-Namsoon-03.jpeg

The three-way meeting between Gil Joong Gan, Do Bong Soon, and Ahn Min Hyuk also stimulates viewers’ curiosity. Gil Joong Gan enters the police station exuding a majestic aura.

Strong-Girl-Namsoon-04.jpeg

She offers a handshake to Do Bong Soon and Ahn Min Hyuk and gives them a thumbs up.

Strong-Girl-Namsoon-06-1.jpeg

Strong-Girl-Namsoon-05.jpeg

The production team remarked, “The special appearance of Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik, who kicked off the ‘Strong Girl’ series, is meaningful. The return of the strong couple Do Bong Soon and Ahn Min Hyuk will showcase exciting chemistry. The meeting of the one and only strong family will also be drawn in a pleasant way, so please look forward to it.”

Park-Hyung-Sik-Park-Bo-Young.jpeg

The next episode of “Strong Girl Namsoon” will air on October 14 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

*** I hope we could get to hear news/updates about "Doctor Slump". Updates regarding the drama is so rare. The romantic comedy will be released soon and the pairing will be seen together on screen for the first time since "The Heirs." They have reunited after a decade. Park Hyung Sik was a supporting actor back then, this time he will be playing the main male lead. I anticipate for this drama because this would be Park Hyung Sik’s first romantic-comedy role in 6 years. Though the release date for this drama has not been revealed yet, there are other details of the drama that I do know.   :heart3:

Park Shin-hye And Park Hyung-sik Express Excitement About Reuniting After 10 Years Since ‘The Heirs’

park-hyung-sik-shin-hye-1-1210232.webp

Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik will reunite in a new drama 10 years after SBS’s “The Heirs” ended

On October 10th, Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye attended the 2023 The Fact Music Awards together as award presenters. That day, the two actors also confirmed their appearance in JTBC’s drama “Doctor Slump”, which is scheduled to air in 2024

Park Hyung-sik said he had been working with Park Shin-hye as partners at award ceremonies three times this year and they finally became partners in their main job. Park Shin-hye added, “For the first time after 10 years since ‘The Heirs’, we are filming a drama together”.

park hyung sik park shin hye

Park Hyung-sik shared, “Please look forward to the return of ‘romcom queen’ Park Shin-hye”, adding that he also made a romcom comeback for the first time in six years. Emphasizing that she was enjoying the filming, Park Shin-hye raised

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy about Yeo Jeong-woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye) falling into a slump after quitting their jobs as doctors. Portraying the story of two people, who used to be rivals, reuniting when they are facing the darkest days in their lives and becoming each other’s lights, the drama is expected to bring about laughter, excitement, and warm comfort to viewers.

Especially, the chemistry between Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye as they reunited for the first time in 10 years after “The Heirs” is also a highlight of this drama.

Meanwhile, Yoon Park and Gong Sung-ha have also confirmed their appearance in “Doctor Slump”. Park Hyung-sik and Yoon Park will work together again after 9 years since KBS2’s “What Happens to My Family?”.

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20231012n16602?mid=n1008

*** So many spin-offs and sequels nowadays in K-entertainment. Are they running-out of original ideas that they have to do this? I'm not really into this unless my biases are in it because for me, nothing could surpass the original one. :Please:     No choice.....  

Park Hyung Sik And Park Bo Young Share Adorable Photos From Set Of “Strong Girl Namsoon”

Park Hyung Sik And Park Bo Young Share Adorable Photos From Set Of “Strong Girl Namsoon”

Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young warmed fans’ hearts with their super-cute selfies from the set of “Strong Girl Namsoon”!

“Strong Girl Namsoon” is a new spin-off of the hit drama “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” which famously starred Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik as the titular Do Bong Soon and Ahn Min Hyuk respectively.

On the October 14 episode of “Strong Girl Namsoon,” the two stars made a special cameo appearance as their characters from “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon”—and to commemorate the occasion, both actors took to Instagram to share some photos that they had snapped together during filming.

Before the episode aired, Park Bo Young wrote, “Today, Bong Soon and Min Hyuk will be on ‘Strong Girl Namsoon.’”

Park Hyung Sik echoed the sentiment in a slightly cuter tone, writing, “Today, Bong Bong and Min Min will appear on ‘Strong Girl Namsoon’!”

Park-Bo-Young-Park-Hyung-Sik-2.jpgPark-Hyung-Sik-Park-Bo-Young.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1619695wpp/park-hyung-sik-and-park-bo-young-share-adorable-photos-from-set-of-strong-girl-namsoon

*** On October 14, the episode featuring Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik aired. Their fans got to see them together on screen after 6 years. The episode also saw higher ratings than its previous releases. According to Nielsen Korea,  the episode recorded an average nationwide rating of 8.0 percent which is a 1.9 percent increase since the last episode. They still hold the magic even today. They appeared on the drama for a few minutes.   :kitty:

Park Bo-young, Park Hyung-sik reunite for 'Strong Girl Nam-soon' cameo

park-bo-young,-park-hyung-sik.jpg

Park Bo-young and Park Hyung-sik, the lead stars of the popular K-drama "Strong Woman Do Bong-soon," have reunited for a cameo appearance on their show's spin-off "Strong Girl Nam-soon."

Netflix Philippines shared Sunday a snippet of the appearance, which saw Bo-young and Hyung-sik reprise their roles as Do Bong-soon and Ahn Min-hyuk, respectively, from the 2017 series.

The clip, taken from the recent third episode of the "Strong Girl Nam-soon," shows Min-hyuk barging into a police station while Bong-soon is being investigated for supposedly beating up two men, whom she accused of selling dogs to a dogfighting ring.

In the clip, Bong-soon also meets Gil Joong-gan (played by Kim Hae-sook), whom she introduces to Min-hyuk as a family relative. Gil is the grandmother of Gang Nam-soon (Lee Yoo-mi), the spin-off series' lead character.

On Instagram, both Bo-young and Hyung-sik shared similar photos that they took during their reunion.

"Strong Girl Nam-soon," which has so far released four episodes on Netflix, follows the titular character who — like her relative Bong-soon — possesses superhuman strength.

Nam-soon returns to South Korea from Mongolia to find her birth family, "only to be entangled in a drug case that could test her power," according to Netflix.

Aside from Lee Yoo-mi (from "All Of Us Are Dead") and Kim Hae-sook ("Start-Up"), the new show also stars former Wanna One member Ong Seong-wu, actress Kim Jung-eun, and actor Byeon Woo-seok.

credit : https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/10/16/23/park-bo-young-park-hyung-sik-reunite-in-strong-girl-nam-soon

*** On October 18, JTBC released some behind-the-scenes footage from filming the scenes with Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik. They truly radiated “a very close bond” vibes after she scolded him because of a selfie… During the video, they showed the two stars taking a selfie…Park Bo Young kept her promise (from a past broadcast), and released a selfie of them, along with one showing them taking the beautiful picture. But very quickly, the shot changed to Bo Young holding the phone rather than Hyung Sik, with the caption explaining that she had to take it away because of the results of the photos. Because after taking them, Boyoung hilariously “scolded” Park Hyung Sik, explaining that "you have to take the photo from above." She even showed the camera crew the “poor” photos taken by Hyung Sik. He explained that he is often told he isn’t good at taking photos. It’s not surprising that they’re still one of the many K-Drama fans’ OTP (one true pairing).   :blush:

AR9WbnJhoHTzpPX77jnN3ZkHeiP9Bgr-5cgFGgtW

*** During a recent episode of Strong Girl Nam Soon, one unexpected adlib from Park Hyung Sik was cut from the show and I'm wondering why. It's where Park Hyung Sik started acting cute… And Park Bo Young immediately joined in. When the cameras stopped rolling, both couldn’t stop laughing… And even the director pointed out that all the staff loved what just happened. But, I was surprised that it was cut out of the final edit. I couldn’t understand why it wasn’t used. I feel bad it was cut. There was probably an infinite amount of moments that would’ve needed a whole episode.   :blush:

RHUJSWOGFfttH-rTF_huHFU9FQ7iNEce7iGXDjFA

*** On October 18, a behind-the-scenes footage of JTBC's drama 'Strong Girl Nam-soon' was uploaded on YouTube. Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik shared what it feels like to work with each other again. Park Hyung Sik expressed his joy at being part of 'Strong Girl Nam-soon' as a cameo, "It's been really long since I've seen Bo Young, and the members of the production team. When I saw you guys, I was brought back to that time. I had a blast today." Park Bo Young said, "When I first arrived at the location today, I was genuinely quite nervous, but I quickly relaxed seeing familiar faces around the site. It didn't take me long to connect with Hyung Sik again."  :kitty:

201846434_700.webp

source : SBS Star