YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

since this is cleared up...

and this has nothing to do with YG exactly, let's stop the conversations about that incident and move on shall we?

anyways.

has ANYONE sent a demo yet?

i feel like i'm just..procrastinating. [sp]

i hope everyone is doing better than i am. -.-

haha im procrastinating in a way. i record and then i listen and then i hate LOLS. altho im like all hyped up to send in my audition clips by the end of this year =/ i dont know if i will let myself.

what if you want to just audition for dancing? do you think they could train you to sing and stuff like sm town? or no?

well if they see singing potential in you then most likely yes.

haha im procrastinating in a way. i record and then i listen and then i hate LOLS. altho im like all hyped up to send in my audition clips by the end of this year =/ i dont know if i will let myself.

well if they see singing potential in you then most likely yes.

since they're pretty busy during the end of the year, i think i'm sending mine in January.

or hopefully hahaha.

but yeah.

so..they accept you if you can only dance?

well, of course you have to have potential..

but you see, i'm not exactly the best singer.

i'm a dancer, but i've been practicing sining too.

-.-

what do they mean by potential?

cuz..i DO try hard..my best

i'm very persistant..

ect ect.. ???

since they're pretty busy during the end of the year, i think i'm sending mine in January.

or hopefully hahaha.

but yeah.

so..they accept you if you can only dance?

well, of course you have to have potential..

but you see, i'm not exactly the best singer.

i'm a dancer, but i've been practicing sining too.

-.-

what do they mean by potential?

cuz..i DO try hard..my best

i'm very persistant..

ect ect.. ???

by potential... they probably mean that if you sing for them, they see what you can achieve with more practice and perfecting your voice.

if you have potential to be a singer, it means you have the voice and all you need is more training and you can become great.

im not sure if that made sense, but yea

by potential... they probably mean that if you sing for them, they see what you can achieve with more practice and perfecting your voice.

if you have potential to be a singer, it means you have the voice and all you need is more training and you can become great.

im not sure if that made sense, but yea

ooo i see. thanks hahaha.

i get complimented a lot that i have a great voice.

just.. i can't sing very well. or...like i don't know how to use my voice .-.-

does that make sense? hahaha

Guest 보석미남

what if you want to just audition for dancing? do you think they could train you to sing and stuff like sm town? or no?

i think YG pays more attention to your singing. didn't they say they won't mind if you can't dance at all, as long as you can sing well. i don't think you can audition just by dancing.

^ True.

Look at Seungri/Lee Seunghyun from Big Bang.

When he auditioned, he was an amazing dancer, but not really a "big bang" when it came to singing.

He was rejected from YG until he could prove to them that he has voice and not just the moves.

Well, Maknae practiced a lottt and auditioned again for YG, and probably blew YG away. He took their advice and commited to get some vocal help.

Then, he debuts as a singer in Big Bang. :x But! He gets dropped to the bottom two of who should get cut.

He re auditioned along with So-1, and now he`s the 5th and final member of BB (although it`s always 6 in my mind ~0~)

If you plan on taking Maknae`s path, I suggest that you have to have a LOTTT of will power and commitment.

^i think you're talking about gong minji right? ^^

besides lizzie and lee eun chae [...isn't she the one that raps really well...?] there are four other girl trainees [the ones mentioned in the message mr. YG wrote]

1. park bom.

2. may doni.

3. kim ji eun.

4. the unknown 13 year old.

im guessing the unknown 13 year old is gong minji ._.

he's not with YG anymore... when he was kicked out of BB, he was also dropped from YG too... if he's still training, he's training with some other company..

*Gonie

ohhhhh my gosh haha;;; im kind of surprised people still are discussing this. it's old news.

hyunseung ISSSSSSSSSSSSS still in YG. ^^<3. and he's doing well~

oh and. spark ^^ i love your voice!! hopefully you'll get the better mic back soon so you can put up another song you sang ^^. and .__. everyone said what i was going to say;; so haha. yeah. >>;;;;; our vacation's ending so soon. we have to go back to our stupid high school tuesday. and since midterms/etc. are coming up, i hope that you have time to think about auditioning and finding out when it is a good time to send your stuff to YG.

btw are you planning on sending one to bros ent. too or no?

what about that 12 year old girl gong minji? didnt' she get to sign to YG just because of her dance performance?

I really dont know..

But she didn`t exactly "audition," she performed. She just happened to get scouted by Mr. YG.

Maybe it`s because she was at a really young age at the time..and she had so much potential for such a young age.

o_o

I don`t know. That`s my guess..

I really dont know..

But she didn`t exactly "audition," she performed. She just happened to get scouted by Mr. YG.

Maybe it`s because she was at a really young age at the time..and she had so much potential for such a young age.

o_o

I don`t know. That`s my guess..

thats exactly what happened =]] someone mentioned how good she was and yg scouted her.

wait... didnt recently hyunseung leave YG? cuz i know he was doing well, but somethign about how he left or something... okay i'll stop since it might not relate =X

after reading the post in lizzie's thread about her meeting with YG.

im more than ever determined to get in. i dunno i just really wanna hear that last line about her officially becoming a member of yg.

thats exactly what happened =]] someone mentioned how good she was and yg scouted her.

wait... didnt recently hyunseung leave YG? cuz i know he was doing well, but somethign about how he left or something... okay i'll stop since it might not relate =X

after reading the post in lizzie's thread about her meeting with YG.

im more than ever determined to get in. i dunno i just really wanna hear that last line about her officially becoming a member of yg.

ehhh no, hyunseung didn't leave YG. it was decided a while ago that YG would keep him ^^. i remember he put up a message on his fan cafe on pepero day haha...and it mentioned training ^^...

oh and i'm pretty sure there are articles about this. i'll dig up more info if you want ^^.

o.o her meeting with YG...? she updated?! orrrrrr wait >>;; haha. im going to check right now.

yeah i think someone posted gong minji's perf. on the official YG site and people were mentioning how good she was and mr. YG himself looked at it and yg scouted her ^^.

but Mr. YG probably recruited Minji because she was somewhat of a good singer right?

i mean, she had to have some kind of foundation to start with, right?

Guest MzLauraa

Every one of the trainees I know of now got in differently hahaha..

1) May doni - through JYP

2) Park Bom - Through constantly knocking on Yg's door

3) Kim Ji eun - Im not really sure how she got in, I think she was scouted through connections

4) Gong Minji - Scouted because of her dancing

5) Lizzie - from bros

6) Im not really sure about lee eunchae, but im pretty sure she got in because of her rapping

I wonder how many other trainees there are!

ehhh no, hyunseung didn't leave YG. it was decided a while ago that YG would keep him ^^. i remember he put up a message on his fan cafe on pepero day haha...and it mentioned training ^^...

oh and i'm pretty sure there are articles about this. i'll dig up more info if you want ^^.

o.o her meeting with YG...? she updated?! orrrrrr wait >>;; haha. im going to check right now.

yeah i think someone posted gong minji's perf. on the official YG site and people were mentioning how good she was and mr. YG himself looked at it and yg scouted her ^^.

YG did say that he would keep him as a trainee after the doc was broadcasted, and the fans were asking what about So-1.

But recently, it has been said that So-1 is no longer in YG. Hmm..I 'm not sure whether or not he left on his own free will though.