Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Is it true that Yoojung was sent to the hospital again today?

Can someone please help translate this article..

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201612271444119110

김유정이 스트레스성 쇼크로 또 다시 병원신세를 지게 돼 우려된다.

복수의 관계자들에 따르면 김유정은 27일 현재 서울 강남의 한 병원에 입원한 것으로 알려졌다. 지난 22일 과로로 인한 감기몸살로 치료받고 퇴원한지 불과 며칠만에 이번엔 쇼크로 병원을 찾은 것.

김유정은 컨디션 난조 속에서도 26일 진행된 영화 '사랑하기 때문에'(감독 주지홍) VIP 시사회에 참석해 스케줄을 감행했다. 그는 이날 현장에서 차태현 등과 함께 주연 배우로서 소임을 다하며 적극적인 자세로 영화를 홍보했다. 그러나 여전히 몸 상태가 좋지 않았던 가운데 최근 논란으로 인한 스트레스로 또 다시 급히 입원했다. 

앞서 김유정은 '사랑하기 때문에' 무대인사 중 일부 태도 때문에 네티즌 사이 논란에 휩싸였다. 이에 김유정 소속사 sidusHQ 측은 즉각 보도자료를 내고 "최근 온라인으로 제기된 공식석상에서의 문제점에 대해 모두 인지하고 있으며, 자신의 태도에서 비롯된 논란에 대해 깊이 반성하고 항상 신뢰해주신 팬 분들에게 실망을 안겨 드려 죄송스럽게 생각하고 있다"고 공식사과했다. 

그러나 김유정에 대한 일부 네티즌의 무분별한 악플은 줄어들지 않았다. 영화 측 관계자들에 따르면 김유정은 의도치 않았던 자신의 태도 때문에 작품에 누가 될까 마음고생이 심했다는 전언. 데뷔 후 늘 예쁘고 바른 이미지로 사랑받았던 만큼 난생 처음 만난 어마어마한 악플에 개인적인 충격도 상당했던 것으로 전해진다. 

한편 김유정은 지난번 감기몸살로 인해 미뤘던 언론과의 인터뷰

스케줄을 28일로 예정하고 있다. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, happysloth said:

Is it true that Yoojung was sent to the hospital again today?

Can someone please help translate this article..

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201612271444119110

김유정이 스트레스성 쇼크로 또 다시 병원신세를 지게 돼 우려된다.

복수의 관계자들에 따르면 김유정은 27일 현재 서울 강남의 한 병원에 입원한 것으로 알려졌다. 지난 22일 과로로 인한 감기몸살로 치료받고 퇴원한지 불과 며칠만에 이번엔 쇼크로 병원을 찾은 것.

김유정은 컨디션 난조 속에서도 26일 진행된 영화 '사랑하기 때문에'(감독 주지홍) VIP 시사회에 참석해 스케줄을 감행했다. 그는 이날 현장에서 차태현 등과 함께 주연 배우로서 소임을 다하며 적극적인 자세로 영화를 홍보했다. 그러나 여전히 몸 상태가 좋지 않았던 가운데 최근 논란으로 인한 스트레스로 또 다시 급히 입원했다. 

앞서 김유정은 '사랑하기 때문에' 무대인사 중 일부 태도 때문에 네티즌 사이 논란에 휩싸였다. 이에 김유정 소속사 sidusHQ 측은 즉각 보도자료를 내고 "최근 온라인으로 제기된 공식석상에서의 문제점에 대해 모두 인지하고 있으며, 자신의 태도에서 비롯된 논란에 대해 깊이 반성하고 항상 신뢰해주신 팬 분들에게 실망을 안겨 드려 죄송스럽게 생각하고 있다"고 공식사과했다. 

그러나 김유정에 대한 일부 네티즌의 무분별한 악플은 줄어들지 않았다. 영화 측 관계자들에 따르면 김유정은 의도치 않았던 자신의 태도 때문에 작품에 누가 될까 마음고생이 심했다는 전언. 데뷔 후 늘 예쁘고 바른 이미지로 사랑받았던 만큼 난생 처음 만난 어마어마한 악플에 개인적인 충격도 상당했던 것으로 전해진다. 

한편 김유정은 지난번 감기몸살로 인해 미뤘던 언론과의 인터

Omoooo! Poor YJ. I think she was looking a bit different from the premier, not sulky, but really not her usual bubbly self. I saw that she was a bit unwell so that's probably it. Hope she recovers fast and that she rests well while recuperating! 

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, torquoiselily said:

Omoooo! Poor YJ. I think she was looking a bit different from the premier, not sulky, but really not her usual bubbly self. I saw that she was a bit unwell so that's probably it. Hope she recovers fast and that she rests well while recuperating! 

Sigh. We started the day with wide smiles and happy heart after seeing her attending BILY premier, and spazzed over Bogum's showing up even at the wrapup party. We ended today with a sad note after learning about her being sent back to hospital. Now I'm so angry at those people who criticised her. You know what, it has alwasy been those highly miserable, pathetic, supercilious, hollier-than-thou people who go terorising other people. I hope karma runs after those sorry piece of *&^#%

• Like 17

I'm so sad reading the news about Yoojungie re-admission to the hospital. Not to mention the cause is stress and shock. I just hope that she's recover soon. At this point, I dont mind at all if she cancel her attendance at KBS Drama Awards. Her well being should be our priority. 

Get well soon, dearest baby doll! Send you lots of love:heart:

• Like 19

Oh my...sad news.:bawling::sweatingbullets:.  Get well soon dear yoo jung

Sick due to stress,... for me she needs to control her mind.  Somebody needs to motivate her to make her get back her positive thinking etc

Poor yoo jung. The badmouthing really really affect her kind heart 

May the All Mighty gives her strength

[I am new here. Registered soompi just to vote for boyoo for the soompi awards, never plan to give any comment

but with this latest issue make me write].

• Like 16

Actress Kim Yoo Jung has been hospitalized and is being treated for stress-induced shock.

SidusHQ explained, “Kim Yoo Jung showed signs of stress-induced shock in the evening of December 26, and was immediately rushed to the hospital. She is currently receiving treatment at the hospital, and we will need to make changes to her current schedule of movie promotions and end-of-the-year awards ceremonies.”

The actress has been having a rough week, having already been rushed to the emergency room on December 21 due to fatigue. Her condition may have been exacerbated by the recent controversysurrounding her behavior at a preview screening for her new movie, “Because I Love You.”

We hope Yoo Jung gets plenty of rest and has a speedy recovery!

• Like 18

50 minutes ago, happysloth said:

Sigh. We started the day with wide smiles and happy heart after seeing her attending BILY premier, and spazzed over Bogum's showing up even at the wrapup party. We ended today with a sad note after learning about her being sent back to hospital. Now I'm so angry at those people who criticised her. You know what, it has alwasy been those highly miserable, pathetic, supercilious, hollier-than-thou people who go terorising other people. I hope karma runs after those sorry piece of *&^#%

How ironic, right!?!? With much of our delight, seeing them in an event together was brought us so much happiness, but in the hindsight, unbeknownst to everyone, she was actually not feeling well at all but she pushed through the event and smiled to the fans, media and friends. If that is not professionalism, I don't know what is. If you don't feel her struggles, then you are a heartless beast! I so hope she gets well, mind body and soul! YJ fighting!!

• Like 21

On December 27, Sidus HQ announced, "Yesterday, Kim Yoo Jung was transported to the hospital due to symptoms of shock from stress. Currently, she's hospitalized. Her movie promotions, award ceremonies, and other schedules will need adjustments."

Several days ago, Kim Yoo Jung made a trip to the emergency room for a bad cold. Meanwhile, thecontroversy surrounding her behavior on stageduring a movie promotion event continued to grow. Many assume the recent controversy is the major factor in Kim Yoo Jung's stress and shock that led to her hospitalization. 

• Like 10

:bawling::bawling: Full of mix emotion today.. where is my roan(joy)...

Spoiler

I hope sidus will take action on this!!! File a case if possible. This really a serious matter now.  

What YJ really need right now is her omma,appa,unni,oppa, and lets include BGoppa:heart: And also chingus..

Every sorrow and painful trials that comes to your life there will always be a happiness to come at the end of it so, lets just wait for that happiness boyoo family..

223ca43811.jpg

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

On December 27, Sidus HQ announced, "Yesterday, Kim Yoo Jung was transported to the hospital due to symptoms of shock from stress. Currently, she's hospitalized. Her movie promotions, award ceremonies, and other schedules will need adjustments."

SEE ALSO: Actress Kim Yoo Jung's agency makes statement about recent attitude controversy

Several days ago, Kim Yoo Jung made a trip to the emergency room for a bad cold. Meanwhile, thecontroversy surrounding her behavior on stageduring a movie promotion event continued to grow. Many assume the recent controversy is the major factor in Kim Yoo Jung's stress and shock that led to her hospitalization. 

Stay tuned for updates on Kim Yoo Jung's condition. 

Actually the so called controversy has been cool off yesterday and the day before with so many articles defending her, but yesterday, a pathetic reporter tried to stir up the issue again through naver, they even put down all other good articles related to YJ, but unfortunately so many good comments that defended YJ ie . hahaha. 

But, YJ ie condition as we saw yesterday, was not her best fit. She still looked sick tho even she tried her best to smile. What we can do now is, to continuously support her. I believe she is ok if the comments only attack her but when they attacked her family as well thats just too much. :sweatingbullets:

Let's pray for her health to get better. :blush:

• Like 14