Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

:heart:all BooYoo shippers moves in the Philippines!!! were like pushing & pulling our self with this two cuties..as I've read this thread it keeps me amused & frustrated at the same time..

CUE!!

Looks like were BooYoo shippers BooYoo shippers but were not..lol

• Like 6

Daebak!!!!Jinyoung just updated his ig. It was a picture with the main cast of mdbc. PBG and KYJ were there.. Finally,its their FIRST picture together  in Cebu. Sorry i cant upload the pic. I dnt knw how to do it here. Just try to check jinyoung's IG acct: jinyoung0423

Im so happy.... =)

• Like 12

We finally got what we were waiting for.. a picture of BooYoo in one frame....lol...thanks to JY. Hopefully, the rest will follow and show us more but this is good enough for me for now :D. YAY!!! The gang are so adorable.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

but actually, 

did KYJ borrow PBG hat? because in this photo, PBG hat had some A emblem left side.

But, the video and photo take by fans of the gang,

PBG wear the hat that KYJ use,

and KYJ already bun her hair

I think bogum has 2 hats n on the other occasion YJ wore his.. Cos like u all point out, one cap has a white logo on the side n also someone posted *sorry dear chingu i forgot who posted it* a pic that shows both caps is the same..which has white logo on the front.. So my guessing is bogum has 2 caps n YJ wear his.. So both is bogum's caps.. 

• Like 17

Why do I have a feeling both puppies do want to take a pic for us... just that they are restricted and they are unable to do so(their action in public cannot be together)... I have a feeling they wanted to say something but unable to do so.I do believe the pink outfit is not coincide ... now is through the 3rd party to post in his ig.... to inform us they are alright :) with the wrap up party most fans are worry for them... they have already make us happy to see them in this pic :)

• Like 21

Wooohhhh... After a half-day of having a bad internet connection... Our long wait is overrrr!!! We Love You Jin Young-ah!!!!........ Lotzzz of Kissess for yahhh... All has been paid off my fellow shippers as well as to all those who newly joined with us... We are sooo gratetful of your presence!!!!.... Let's keep sailing all the way through a happy ending.... :heart::heart::heart:

Blushes...blushesss...:blush:

@4nnlov3pink dongsaeng-ah...

Spoiler

Thank you for the good luck...:wub:

• Like 15

Omona... like in drama, how ys helps both RO n Cp in however he can. NOW  JY helps our shipping heart by posting this pic.

Dear shippers now we know our boyoo is O.K by theirselves. And I'm sure they're keeping chit chat privately but make 'save space' on public eyes.

Whatever the reason I'm glad they're in good relationship like pbg said 'close oppa-dongsaeng' ;)

@louise31 unnie how is your exam? I'm so ... so... happy. I knew it, the uncomfortable thing doesn't happen from uri boyoo couple but outside them. They're really my vitamin for 2day n another days :):wub:

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, anne1101 said:

I've read from the previous page about BG's pink shirt. I was curious,so I googled it.

Hide contents

Hyeri has also pink surfer t-shirt.:bawling:

5 minutes ago, fangirlsgocrazy said:

I KNOW IT SHOULDNT MEAN ANYTHING BUT IT STILL MAKES ME MAD. :bawling::angry::confounded:

1. The shirt that Bogum wore last night was a gift from his fansite admin??

2. @pearl0024 they say it was from a sponsor of reply 1988

Follow

@NChiradee well his fansite admin posted it as well..

chill my friend

this is the fact actually from fansite admin R88, so they give it to hyeri too

• Like 20

i love how the co-stars help to soothe our shippers' mind. i wonder if they know how the shippers are reacting out there. thanks to DY and JY who have been helping to indirectly post some updates on the relationship they have off screen. not just the OTP but as a big grp. is heart warming to see them so close to one another. hope to see more photo updates once the crew are back in seoul. 

n cant wait to see more of otp interaction. i do enjoy also when cha tae hyun kept teasing yj at the live chat and BILY press con. as we know Cha is also very close to BG, so there seems to be hope of cupid helps everywhere. 

• Like 17

23 minutes ago, anne1101 said:

I've read from the previous page about BG's pink shirt. I was curious,so I googled it.

Hide contents

Hyeri has also pink surfer t-shirt.:bawling:

Don't worry they said Song Joongki also has one and Reply cast, I read somewhere.

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

@bubblyflo Thank you for the uplifting post chingu!

Maybe my voodoo dance was not powerful or long or cute enough! We have their group pic but not side by side yet.

Let me dance again!

i'm happy as long as boyoo happy and boyoo lovers happy too

I believe that they take many selcas together, but not share it on SNS.

5 minutes ago, kwon_ga said:

i love how the co-stars help to soothe our shippers' mind. i wonder if they know how the shippers are reacting out there. thanks to DY and JY who have been helping to indirectly post some updates on the relationship they have off screen. not just the OTP but as a big grp. is heart warming to see them so close to one another. hope to see more photo updates once the crew are back in seoul. 

n cant wait to see more of otp interaction. i do enjoy also when cha tae hyun kept teasing yj at the live chat and BILY press con. as we know Cha is also very close to BG, so there seems to be hope of cupid helps everywhere. 

yes please cupid please

Image result for animated cupid

• Like 14