Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

6 minutes ago, gingerbreadgirl31 said:

Any news for upcoming project for our boyoo couple aside from bily and asian tour of pbg im excited to see them in tv drama as couple or individual project.csb confirmed to do her her 1st ever female lead in to another historical drama.

I think BG will accept drama project starting 2nd half of 2017. He'll take a rest for now since he lost so much weight in MDBC.

1 minute ago, 1kdramacrazy said:

Thanks mamun for saying this.

Since I really a shipper for BG and YJ,  I am quite taken aback after reading the twitter message on this. 

Despite his kind and sweet manner to YJ don't you think that is also his nature to be kind and sweet and thoughtful to someone he really look high since YJ helped him a lot during MDBC...

To tell the truth, my heartbeat a bit fast when reading him giving CSB a bouquet of flowers. Meaning to say he can also be nice to CSB as much as he is nice to YJ...what I am trying to see probably whatever good manners towards YJ he can also do it to CSB or any of his friends (female).

Please slap me...so that I am not waver with this kind of news. 

Dont get richard simmons off to me just correct my thinking! 

BG is really nice to all his friends and co star. Its his nature to be like that. 

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, 1kdramacrazy said:

Thanks mamun for saying this.

Since I really a shipper for BG and YJ,  I am quite taken aback after reading the twitter message on this. 

Despite his kind and sweet manner to YJ don't you think that is also his nature to be kind and sweet and thoughtful to someone he really look high since YJ helped him a lot during MDBC...

To tell the truth, my heartbeat a bit fast when reading him giving CSB a bouquet of flowers. Meaning to say he can also be nice to CSB as much as he is nice to YJ...what I am trying to see probably whatever good manners towards YJ he can also do it to CSB or any of his friends (female).

Please slap me...so that I am not waver with this kind of news. 

Dont get angry to me just correct my thinking! 

Don't you worry dear, he's really nice too everyone, even to male friend too

Recently he drop at Go Jun Pyol? fan meeting and surprised him

He really have a good heart and want to share happiness for everybody.

But, in the end. he only look so proud and lovely to our baby

Notice that CSB already have a boyfriend you know! and he didn't even touchy to CSB. so don't worry :wub: 

• Like 22

Both pbg and kyj doing a lot of photoshoot for a magazine this year they are also cover boy and girl in 2 different magazine this dec.i hope they cover model of magazine as one maybe a fashion magazine like vogue and doing a pictorial outside the country like europe. Pbg Is the ultimate coverboy of korea while kyj is the ultimate IT girl.

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

He was never in love with his co-stars before and that makes the big difference!! It's sending shivers down my spine..love our BoYoo so much!

His little acts/gestures of propriety are seen by everyone they were working with..like he is telling everybody "This girl is mine and don't you all forget it!" 

That's quite sneaky of him actually, it's really hard to notice his hands there! :flushed:

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, electricblue said:

I remembered someone posted a pic of So bin's and her boyfriend on this forum, I read on FB page some fans get agitated because BG personally send flowers to So bin's,these people are so childish they want to control BG life.? 

Here's come the popcorn!

Image result for eating movie popcorn gif

11 minutes ago, shisuisen said:

So nice to see the MDBC cast so supportive of each other. They all truly formed a bond after the drama filming. And regarding Bo Gum bringing flowers to Chae Soo Bin, I can already feel the anxiety of some shippers. :phew::rolleyes: Hehehe :naughty:

Ok jokes aside, I remember seeing Bo Gum bringing a bouquet of flowers for Go Kyung Pyo when he visited Go Kyung Pyo's fansigning unannounced. Lol... so what I want to say, before we may potentially have a truckload of tears and flying popcorn coming up for the next few pages: knowing BoGum's kind and thoughtful personality, it is no surprise that he would at least prepare to bring a gift of some sort when visiting his former colleagues or good friends. This is consistent with his kind personality. :D 

So glad to see uri Yoo Jung enjoying herself during her guesting at 2D1N. And her bare-faced look is so :open_mouth: Barely any difference from her make-up look. :kiss_wink: Whoever gets married to her is one lucky guy! *virtually sending nudges to Bo Gum*

I'm really liking the feel of Bo Gum's and Yoo Jung's respective magazine shoot. For some reason, though both were shot at different locations with different photographer, the aura that they both exude and the vibe of their shoots seemed similar to me. :blush:

IKR!

He also bought flower to male friend too

hahahaha

I feel sorry for PBG suddenly.. Poor him

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, electricblue said:

I remembered someone posted a pic of So bin's and her boyfriend on this forum, I read on FB page some fans get agitated because BG personally send flowers to So bin's,these people are so childish they want to control BG life.? 

These shippers are the bad apples that caused so much uproar and hate on BoYoo fandom. Best we can do is to spread positivity as much as we can. So if any of us have social media account, try to knock some sense into these shippers' head in a civil way :)

• Like 20

PBG supporting CSB at her play is a man being a true friend, and one of the things I really appreciate about him. I'm pretty sure as someone who values and supports her friends as well,  Yoo Jung appreciates that too.

Leave the drama and the popcorn on the other social media sites.  

Don't encourage the negatives...

• Like 24

8 hours ago, mamun said:

That's quite sneaky of him actually, it's really hard to notice his hands there! :flushed:

Thanks to our eagle-eyed BoYoo shippers! A toast to you!

Isn't it JinYoung was also surprised when he saw BG's arm around YJ's shoulders during the fan signing? Yes, guess you're right..he's sneaky *giggles*

• Like 23