[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

6 minutes ago, flowerpath said:

Like the other SamSam fan said, Shownu is from Starship & they're quite popular company & Kwangsoo is under them so it's easier for them to be in the show. Hopefully if they do Olympic Special they will invite Jota as one of their guest.

i'll pass talking about Jota's photoshoot coz i think we all feel the same. Here's the full vid if you haven't watch it yet 

Here's my thots from next week preview

June 27 - After Simply Kpop recording & Fanmeeting, Jota filmed for WGM 

it says they will be in 1N2D 

June 28 - MADTOWN have ASC & Jota is missing

so on 27 they did Skating & probably on 28th (where the rumor about Gapyong broke out) they went wake boarding/Bunjee jumping. I really wish they did the latter too since they are choosing swim wear in the preview. But the most interesting is that they spent their first night together *SCREAMS*

:w00t: this info is interesting!!! Looking forward this Saturday.. *screams* now I'm Mad, Madtown inlove MadJotaJinkyung inlove! They're so adorbs..:wub::wub::wub:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The backhug was glorious indeed. Not sure exactly how to feel but, it was certainly more special and endearing compared to the MV one! Its interesting JK said it felt like her chance to show off Jota, since when they are alone its different. Too much shyness to pull that off i guess. I do think it gave her some confidence to tease Jota about the bra thing for upcoming episode, maybe hoping Jota would get used to her wanting to be more bold.

8 hours ago, linja said:

Updating our list of Samsamnizen's countries. I apologise if I've missed anybody who responded. I had to sift through more than 10 pages! That's what happens when I've been out of the loop for a day or two. Please feel free to add on!

33 Couple Global Community

linja - Australia

mellynarifqi - Indonesia

ReallyJota - Japan

superfudgechunk - Singapore

wackeemarie - Philippines

sk00p – Brazil

fizumu – Brunei

jillbeo – Canada

nambunny373 – Malaysia

blumen77 – Germany

a81fidder - Netherland 

littlebiebie2 - Indonesia

Tree_San - California, USA

MrsSoJiSub - Washington DC, USA

I don't know about you guys, but I really love seeing the above list. I love seeing all those different countries!

tina222999 - Qatar

@nambunny373 Ohmygosh, I just had to share this news with you. I don't know if you have heard. I can see you are a solim fan. Sorry everybody else to talk about an unrelated topic. I didn't know where else to go! Please ignore the spoiler! 

Spoiler

Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun are reuniting for a family drama on SBS!!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/kim-so-eun-to-reunite-with-song-jae-rim-in-sbs-family-drama/

OHMYGOSH! They were the only other couple of WGM that I really liked and hoped their run would last longer. The Soompi LTE Couple Thread is going crazy right now! I've never posted on there before, but who knows if I might later!

Anyways, on something related ... I decided to re-watch all 33 couple episodes again, and it is still as exciting as I had watched them the first time. Especially watching the first and second episode and seeing how shy and awkward and a bit distant they were. Compared to how they are now - close and comfortable, touchy, heart eyes, ring wearing, smiles beaming, cheering and supporting, jealousy exploding - and all in 9 episodes (roughly 5 meetings). They really are perfectly matched. *in Jota's voice* "It's Destiny".

13 minutes ago, linja said:

@nambunny373 Ohmygosh, I just had to share this news with you. I don't know if you have heard. I can see you are a solim fan. Sorry everybody else to talk about an unrelated topic. I didn't know where else to go! Please ignore the spoiler! 

Hide contents

Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun are reuniting for a family drama on SBS!!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/kim-so-eun-to-reunite-with-song-jae-rim-in-sbs-family-drama/

OHMYGOSH! They were the only other couple of WGM that I really liked and hoped their run would last longer. The Soompi LTE Couple Thread is going crazy right now! I've never posted on there before, but who knows if I might later!

Anyways, on something related ... I decided to re-watch all 33 couple episodes again, and it is still as exciting as I had watched them the first time. Especially watching the first and second episode and seeing how shy and awkward and a bit distant they are. Compared to how they are now - close and comfortable, touchy, hearts eyes, ring wearing, smiles beaming, cheering and supporting, jealousy exploding - and all in 9 episodes (roughly 5 meetings). They really are perfectly matched. *in Jota's voice* "It's Destiny".

Yes! YES YES!! I heard the news! I hope So eun accepts the offer. I want to see her and jaerim again. They are my favorite couple.

12 hours ago, linja said:

Updating our list of Samsamnizen's countries. I apologise if I've missed anybody who responded. I had to sift through more than 10 pages! That's what happens when I've been out of the loop for a day or two. Please feel free to add on!

33 Couple Global Community

linja - Australia

mellynarifqi - Indonesia

ReallyJota - Japan

superfudgechunk - Singapore

wackeemarie - Philippines

sk00p – Brazil

fizumu – Brunei

jillbeo – Canada

nambunny373 – Malaysia

blumen77 – Germany

a81fidder - Netherland 

littlebiebie2 - Indonesia

Tree_San - California, USA

MrsSoJiSub - Washington DC, USA

I don't know about you guys, but I really love seeing the above list. I love seeing all those different countries!

+I'm from Philippines! love seeing samsamnizens from different countries too.

+I also realized that lots of you guys are also married like me and adorbs Jota a lot :) I adore him a lot and I even tell my 11yrs old daughter to marry a guy like Jota hahaha! (she also watches 33couple and likes Jinkyung coz she's a model. My daughter wants to be a model too. I had her when I was 20 so I'm not that old yet hehehe)

+I'm rewatching some old Madtown perfs now and I just wanna share my fave OMGT performance of them. Coz you know... Jota... the hair... that sleeveless... arms... yum...  And this was around his Judo stints so his bod is so ;a'sldkfjglksj;ad from all that Judo training. Enjoy!

@shinjibvby – the thread is flooded with drools (mostly Nana's ...LOL .... j/k)   over those HOT gifs of wet jota and tiny-waist jinkyung..!

but yeah ... not complaining cos they are drool worthy indeed!   :blush:

@linja – love to see your 'touch counter' posts ...

nvr fails to put a smile on my face ..  :wub::wub:

@Nanahady – i was giggling like a fool when jota is reluctant to even say his fan's name to say ILU... :lol:

and he said he misses her ..? Aww..... 

On 11/07/2016 at 8:57 PM, linja said:

This part cracks me up.

I know in general, Jota doesn't care about his eating image, but seriously Jota, why in front of your wife? It's okay to finish that in two bites rather than one, dearest Jota. LOL. At least it shows he's loving her food.

On 11/07/2016 at 9:36 PM, superfudgechunk said:

This is one of the "small and subtle" scene which I like. Jota was really being himself, he didn't see the need to eat properly in front of her. But like you said, it shows so much how much he's enjoying the food!

22 hours ago, superfudgechunk said:

@shinjibvby And you know what else I like about this scene? JK face! She doesn't look surprised or turned off. In fact, her facial expression is of someone who has been watching her husband eat all the time and is used to it. And her soft and gentle voice when she asked him, and him nodding his head. There's a certain level of adoration and love there. :wub:

@shijibvby's - tks for the gif!  i so love it! 

now this scene ...  i am on the same page with both @linja and  @superfudgechunk

i love how naturally he (an idol) opens his mouth wide to put that big (and i mean BIG)  chunk of spring roll, and looking at her while doing it.

their small eye locked is like him telling her "i appreciate it, thank you for this meal. i'll eat it proudly"

well done jota.    :thumbsup:

when a man appreciating his buin's hard work in the kitchen.. its all worth the effort..!  :wub:

28 minutes ago, AnaeBabo said:

yes I am! i love them both. How did you know them?

And just like Jadine, I want our 33couple to end up from REEL TO REAL! hehehe

I love them toi even tho I'm not from the Philippines. I watched their dramas and movies cause nadine is gorgeous and their chemistry is daebak! Hopefully uri couple would end up becoming REAL from REEL 

6 hours ago, shinjibvby said:

so I'm back from my GIF making! 

Hide contents

can we talk about this back hug? 

• look at Jota's face
  • look at Jin Kyung's face
  • look at Jota's arms
  • look at where jota's face is
  • is he snuggling on her neck
  • is there a hickey...
  • look at jin kyung's face 
  • look at jota's face
  • look at how jin kyung tightened the hug
  • did she feel those abs
  • did she feel those back muscles
  • look at jota's smile when she tightened the hug
  • whats up with these two
  • arrrrrgh
  • look at madtowns reaction
  • what is this
  • LOVE
  • *dead*

Buffy and Hae Jun kinda melting! Ha ha ha..

The oppas love this two lovely couple!

I think there was an earthquake in this thread because of one Jota's video and Jin kyung sexy photoshoot. Samsamnizens really need to survey your age band, lol. I don't want to warn about underage, but overage need more calm your heart down because you can think everything, lol.

I know i am late but congratulation samsamnizens for having passed 100 pages. You are all jjaang!!

There were so many thing I wanted to share about the last episode, but I just have few time before going back to real life. So, just found it on naver, the article about the interview of WGM PD about 33 couple because they are the most popular now, even they are so young to get married in their early 20s. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002540064

The PD gave the reason why they match these idol vs model. I just can get few translations that I could understand. 

- Kim Jin Kyung bring the freshness in between the enthusiasm of people to idols. Her habit in healthy life would give the show more interesting.

- They didn't help Jota to meet his ideal type 100%, but in pairing with Jin Kyung gave him unexpected fun in marriage life.

- Jota fortunately is also as tall guy who match Jin Kyung height perfectly. He will be loved by 3 to 40 years old women... ?? Lol.

- Even they are young, but they took the show with their real feelings.

- May be if I choose older couple would be better, but can they do it sincere? 

-- hands up.. its hard to understand well, lol --

Please do not believe all those translations above, I just tried with google translation :D sorry if i did mistranslating 

Hope talented samsamnizens could help us with the better meanings ;)

*whisper... I am in the middle of 30 age band* lol.

@khairunni thanks for sharing the article! I absolutely love it.

thank you everyone for liking my gifs~ & congratulations everyone for 100th page, and I just want to say this thread is amazing!

I'm from the philippines but I've been living in China for a long time now and i'm in my mid 20s and I absolutely adore Jota! My mom is a big Jota and samsam couple fan too and she's 52 or something...

tired jota~  poor baby~

whoever casted Jota and Jin Kyung, i just like to say I LOVE YOU from the bottom of my heart, clearly we can see here that WGM PDs don't want any big ent. companies, they actually got a couple base on chemistry... to be on a show to be honest all you need is power in Korea... it's very hard for small companies to get their stars on show. Jota auditioned for CKOTB and he got casted for WGM, this feat is amazing I'm constantly on Madtowns official fan cafe and their members are going up rapidly! I'm really happy! lets go for the top slowly!

I just watched Madtown's arirang radio and my heart melted hearing jota's confession. 

Q: how is marriage life? Do you like it?

JT: yes of course...marriage life is good and I'm happy. 

Q: do you miss her?

JT: I do miss her....I miss her even when she is right next to me (yeoppe isseumyeon bogosipoyo....the dj didn't translate this part) 

I'm sorry if this is off of topic, but i remember when the first time i'm watching girls day in random show (i dont remember the name of the show, it's totally random and not popular show, and i dont know why i have to click that in YT), they're just debut with the first line member. After a while, i read a news about some member left the group, and they're will added new member. It turns out when i'm watching wgm jjongah i realize that yura is from the group that i'm watching before. When i'm stan for jjongah, i read in the forum about girls day, how their group is less known but the public, their first win in music show is takes a long time from their debut time, and come from small company. But now in their 6 years of debut, their group is popular and every member is known by the public, with a lot of activities.

I believe that madtown can do that too. Their hardwork will definitely pay off. I just hope with JT appear in many show can makes madtown to be known. I really love JT thanks to him too cause he makes me know about madtown and JT definitely my first list bias, but i hope another member can do it too together. Especially when they're appear in the last episode, they're such a bae, i love them :heart:

Sorry again, off of topic, but i just like to share my thoughts to you all.

Archived