[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jhe Jeh said:

So samsam and ddongie couple have the same number of heartmons cleared, but they declared ddongie couple winners.. :(

Maybe because Ddongie have a difficult pose i think.. n more sad they lost the chicken for cooking battle...

:bawling:

25 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

Maybe because Ddongie have a difficult pose i think.. n more sad they lost the chicken for cooking battle...

:bawling:

The mc said because sam sam couple starts 3 minutes earlier than ddongie but got same number of poses so ddongie won. 

4 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

Ddongie couple win the overall.... :mellow:

But uri Samsam couple already do their best... They jaanng.... :grin:

awww.. it's okay samsam couple. for us ur the winner, besides we like all the skinship dat you've done during heartmon go. :)

10 minutes ago, greys8 said:

Saw in IG & Twitter dat Jota got a kiss from JK again! :heart::blush:

Actually he got 3 kisses from her in this ep. 2 from the mission and 1 upon requests from others. 

By the way, is the preview out yet? I just can't wait to move on. I'm looking forward to only sam sam segment. The next ep should be everland right?!

2 minutes ago, clarencek said:

Actually he got 3 kisses from her in this ep. 2 from the mission and 1 upon requests from others. 

By the way, is the preview out yet? I just can't wait to move on. I'm looking forward to only sam sam segment. The next ep should be everland right?!

still no preview.. even from MBC web..... :dissapointed:

5 minutes ago, clarencek said:

I like the 3rd kiss in this episode.JK kisses JT like it's a natural thing to them. Awkwardness is 0% in that kiss. haha!

You know hus the winner here it's JOTA! 

I don't know if there's a preview already. 

Today's episode is filled with the happiness of our couple kissing and jota’s hilarious dancing. 

Jota shy shy shy performance is really hilarious I laughed so hard but I hope he will not do it again anymore soon. Too much for me to handle!!!

I am so proud of our couple. 

Our couple did very well today. They run so hard and did all the hard poses. Jota had to impersonate and impress ddongie couple to get that chicken. He even dress in girl's costume just to impress the viewers and contribute to that laughter factor. He worked really hard and I truly admire his fighting spirit. A true athelete! 

Looking forward to next week's episode. Hope they have a very sweet date in everland. 

Archived