SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The preview article:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000203084

We Got Married Jota-JinKyung Couple "Ears Turn Red" in Deep Physical Contact

2016081207444916446-540x1012_99_20160812

MBC We Got Married, Jota and Jin Kyung couple had a progress in couple pictorial.

Upcoming MBC 'We Got Married' will be broadcast on 13th already overrun with so many pictures of Jota-JinKyungs couple in pictorial. 

According to the crew, these two think that they can adjust the hilarious atmosphere from the start and will breath together. But Jota continued to conceal his throbbing heart with 'strange' feeling even when they didn't pic the costume yet.

Meanwhile, some preview cut of the shoot 33 couple are really eye-catching. Their face never left their smile and show more intimate look and became an "official" physical contact. Especially, during Kim Jin Kyung chose her clothes "I gotta wear this?" and make Jota surprised, somewhat with unconventional constume, Jota said "I will choose the costume" to reply his wife struggled with her intermittent exposure. The model Kim Jin Kyung is really in her most professional look "pro", but Jota also pose like a pro just like his wife and he received praise.

In addition, the couple show a tight line very close to meet the photographer needs, and it makes the couple has flushed face and ears turn red and will cause more request for them. 

Pictorial scenes of two people will be broadcast on 4.55 pm Saturday afternoon.

@khairunni i like JT/JK's photo in your last post but I would probably love it more if they weren't smiling like in JK's solo shot. I dont know but the shot concept is hot and sexy but their expressions are not "serious" enough for me. Maybe their shot's concept was playful sexy. Just my thoughts and preference I guess. Thank you for sharing that comparative photo.

1 hour ago, wackeemarie said:

@khairunni i like JT/JK's photo in your last post but I would probably love it more if they weren't smiling like in JK's solo shot. I dont know but the shot concept is hot and sexy but their expressions are not "serious" enough for me. Maybe their shot's concept was playful sexy. Just my thoughts and preference I guess. Thank you for sharing that comparative photo.

I think that is not the actual shot. That pic is what the wgm crew took i believe cuz there is another pic where they are serious :D

6 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

There s a longer version frm ig @jotavideo,i m unable to post it here rn,hopefully Samsanizens could help me...thank you...

Done watching it...love jingkyung hand occupying jota's body, shoulder and arm. What a girl!! Love love love 

I'm having heart attack right now. I am not sure how i will survive tmr. I gotta hide somewhere to watch it. I don't think i can keep a poker face tmr with my family around me.

And thank you guys for updating and translating. I know all of you are busy with your daily lives.  Appreciate it. 

Archived