[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, superfudgechunk said:

Me too! Wanted to stream for the first time today but none of the links are working! :tears:

Waiting for screencaps and reviews too!

Me too...

Like wanna cry :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

Really need the raw asap please...

Gah! Why is Solar and Eric first? I have nothing against them. I hear they are popular. I haven't seen a single ep of theirs (not really interested). I was just really looking forward to Jin & Jota! They are always first. Urgh. MBC WGM did this on purpose. They know how much everyone is looking forward to Jota & Jin's part. Clever. 

Lucky stream link I chose worked just fine.my facial muscles are aching from smiling like a fool even if I couldn't understand anything they were saying. Based on the scenes,JK was comfortable and got along well with Madtown. Waiting for the raw to tide me over until tomorrow when subbed episodes are out.

OHMYGOSH!! I feel like I have been on a roller coaster ride and I have lost my voice!!! Even without subs I  get the gist of what is going on! I LOVE THIS EPISODE SO MUCH! Really eagerly awaiting raw so I can rewatch and rewatch and eagerly waiting for subs so I can squeal with 100% understanding!! 

Spoiler about the episode if you haven't seen it yet:

Spoiler

Omo omo omo!! Is that a JEALOUS JOTA I see?!?! OMO!! And he says he doesn't get jealous. When Jin was watching the Emptiness MV and when the "kiss scene" with the actress appears, I LOLED when she threw her phone away at that part, HAHAHAH! And when she caressed his face (imitating what he did with the actress in the mv) while singing his line, that was the start of me dying! I died maybe 10 or 20 more times later!! OHMYGEE! The secret heart mission, the back hugs, Jin knowing Jota's lines, Jota's aegyo - THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE YET!

I am worried my neighbours may think a murder happened in my house. I was screaming that loud and pounding on the floor with both my hands and feet and rolling around squealing like crazy. Thank God my husband was out.  

OMG .. OMG ....:w00t::w00t: I was jump and down .. scream, grinning and clapping the whole time l watch our couple ... ... even my cat get frighting ..run away and hiding under the bed from crazy ME !!!:lol: 

I was Laugh so hard when Jota embarrassed  and strumble the chair .. :lol: ...

Love this ep's A LOT !!!!!

3 minutes ago, badethcarpio said:

and Jin knowing Jota's choreography as well! kekeke that got me giggling and laughing at the same time! :)

Yes! I loved that she watched his mv enough times to know his choreography!

@a81 Fidder LOL! My 2 cats got scared of my screaming too. And yes, stumbling Jota was so funny! 

6 minutes ago, linja said:

Yes! I loved that she watched his mv enough times to know his choreography!

@a81 Fidder LOL! My 2 cats got scared of my screaming too. And yes, stumbling Jota was so funny! 

he probably watched some of Madtown's performances too! just thinking about that makes me scream with happiness!

so I'm not going to read anything yet, so I'm just here to share our trendy babies!

Jota no.1 search (he was there for quite a while) Madtown no.2 search!

s5zilAd.jpg

Kim Jin Kyung Wifey no.1 search  and Husband Jota no.2

Rk9ATKf.jpg

is this proof enough to make them do WGM forever! every week without fail SAMSAM couple is no.1 on SAMSAMDAY

--- edit ---

http://tvcast.naver.com/wedding/clips

BTW guys please watch the video of our SAMSAM couple on Naver too! thanks

Archived