[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

27 minutes ago, Lindsey Jung said:

Thank you for your information. no wonder they have great acting ^^. especially Kong in raining field in this ep 6, his worry toward Arthit is clearly shown in his face, makes me want to cry too TT.

Fortunately this series has 2 version for we compare too, haha

How about ep 6, is there any difference, because I saw Thai4u channel uploaded both version, not like before. I wonder what's the matter. and I realize that GMM isn't strict anymore. there're so many raw version in DM but GMM doesn't delete them ^^.

It's a win-win situation so maybe they wouldn't bother deleting them. In my case, to satisfy my curiosity, I would watch the episodes from other sources. And because I find the show my favourite, I will watch the episodes again and again in their Youtube channel. And if many people are like me, their views will increase and thus more revenue. Everyone's happy. hehehe.

• Like 4

Guest delightful

Current status: Timing is at 50%!!!

Thanks for all the kind words, again. Lets make it clear that you guys know I'm first in line to kiss Krist if we EVER get a chance! LOL! :sweatingbullets:

@riska2904 Click on the spoiler if you want to know about that scene.

Yes, that scene is in the novel. That scene happens when they are coming back from the beach. Arthit is already 75% aware of Kongpope's feelings, because Kongpope had given him the gear on the beach. The bus that Kongpope was sitting in breaks down and they end up sitting together. Arthit didn't get any sleep the whole night and was really tired the next day. He claims he's not tired and even gives up his seat to the Freshmens. The Juniors are all super nice to the Freshmens now, because the hazing has officially ended on the beach. You'll enjoy it a lot. Kongpope is really sweet during the bus ride.

^_^

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks for all the kind words, again. Lets make it clear that you guys know I'm first in line to kiss Krist if we EVER get a chance! LOL! :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

Yes, that scene is in the novel. That scene happens when they are coming back from the beach. Arthit is already 75% aware of Kongpope's feelings, because Kongpope had given him the gear on the beach. The bus that Kongpope was sitting in breaks down and they end up sitting together. Arthit didn't get any sleep the whole night and was really tired the next day. He claims he's not tired and even gives up his seat to the Freshmens. The Juniors are all super nice to the Freshmens now, because the hazing has officially ended on the beach. You'll enjoy it a lot. Kongpope is really sweet during the bus ride.

^_^

thank you for the spoiler :kiss_wink:

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

^_^

someone faster pass me a box of tissue, i am gonna cry now, this proves that i watched the right show, time not wasted at all, thanks for the spoliers @delightful

• Like 5

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Current status: 50% translated!

I just had to come in here and say that I loved Prem and Arthit when they aren't screaming at the top of their lungs. :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, delightful said:

So, I am at the part where Kongpope is nagging Arthit about the meds. I just wanted to say, I want to reach into the screen and shake Kongpope so bad! I just wanted him to not ruin the moment like that! Stop talking like that! Arthit and you just bonded over robots! Keep it on the positive side! Noooooooooooo..

Current status: 75% translated. They all talk too much, I just want them to just sit there and stare into each others' eyes!!!!!!!!

WOW... you are fast. I can't really express myself with words how thankful I am to you for everything you do here. THANK YOU! - I'll just keep saying that. :heart::wub: *friendly hug* 

Good night @dreadaeleonkvothe Sweet dreams ^_^:wub:

2 hours ago, delightful said:

TRANSLATION IS DONE!!!!!!!!!! YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Okay, first thing first. HOW ADORABLE IS ARTHIT?!?!?!?!?! From the bedroom scene to the buffet line! The conversation they had at the buffet line, the silence, the eyes... SO SWEET!

This part!

K: I just found out that your nickname is Ai'Oon.
A: Who told you to call me with that name?
K: Why not? The name Ai'Oon is nice.
A: If you use this name again, I'm going to order you to sit and stand in the middle of the restaurant. And don't tell anyone, understand?
K: Okay, P'Arthit. And has your leg recovered?
A: It's healed.
K: That's good. I don't have to worry so much now.

THEN THE EYES!!!!!! :wub:  Okay, getting a glass of water and gonna start timing now. What I do for you all SOTUS lovers! :P

OMG.... WOWx2 woow woow You are... really... :heart: THE BEST :heart: Thank you again and again!!

ahhh delightful.... ThankYOUthankyouthankyouthankyou oh THANK YOU! You should rest now! <3 

@cadburygirl Have a safe trip. ;):wub:

• Like 5

OMG kdjhfsjkdfhksdjfhsjkdfhskd

Girls (and boys) I totally LOVE this drama and... god I really want to read the novel :( but of course I don't understand Thai... probably someone already asked (I read at last 15 pages..how much did you write?!?!) ....will someone translate all the novel? :( 

sorry for my bad english :)

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

OMG kdjhfsjkdfhksdjfhsjkdfhskd

Girls (and boys) I totally LOVE this drama and... god I really want to read the novel :( but of course I don't understand Thai... probably someone already asked (I read at last 15 pages..how much did you write?!?!) ....will someone translate all the novel? :( 

sorry for my bad english :)

actually if someone want to translate the novel,they must ask the writer first. and someone here already asked her and she said she must ask the publisher so now waiting the answer from the publisher. hope after that someone can translate it. just hope for the best :)

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

It's a win-win situation so maybe they wouldn't bother deleting them. In my case, to satisfy my curiosity, I would watch the episodes from other sources. And because I find the show my favourite, I will watch the episodes again and again in their Youtube channel. And if many people are like me, their views will increase and thus more revenue. Everyone's happy. hehehe.

Haha so you don't download them but keep watch it in their youtube? I think I'll follow your way to increase the view. all I did so far was downloading for my collection ^^. haha so now GMM realize that there're so many international addictive fans like us.

Hi Sotus fans, let's join our group Sotus international in Line. we can share about anything, thoughts, pics, videos, spoilers are welcome ^^. here's the code

https://app.box.com/s/d4upp0jxtb7sagqlua5pndmp9knd686c

Thank you ^^

• Like 6

Not sure if there's anyone translate the newest teaser ... So, I try to make one. Enjoys !!

Teaser for EP.7

KP : P' Arthit Are you mad at me ?
AT : Why do I suppose to ..? Huh !! We're not that close.

KP : P'Arthit Are you OK ?

AT : Why ? What's the matter with you?

KP : If you feel like crying next time, tell me. I'll be there shedding your tears.

AT : KongPhop !!! (Oh that cheeky smile of you Kong)

• Like 8

Guest delightful

Guess what?......................................................... It's done! Current Status: FINAL EDITS!  and of course I'm doing a final viewing again... ^_^

I have to take my words back about Prem and Wad... It looks like there is hope... but it's a secret! :vicx:

Going to hardsub in about 35mins, sorry, I hope you guys understand why I want to hardsub instead of just doing softsubs.

10 minutes ago, Lindsey Jung said:

Haha so you don't download them but keep watch it in their youtube? I think I'll follow your way to increase the view. all I did so far was downloading for my collection ^^. haha so now GMM realize that there're so many international addictive fans like us.

Hi Sotus fans, let's join our group Sotus international in Line. we can share about anything, thoughts, pics, videos, spoilers are welcome ^^. here's the code

https://app.box.com/s/d4upp0jxtb7sagqlua5pndmp9knd686c

Thank you ^^

It's just what I think, though. lol. Anyways, I'll try to see if I can still remember my Line acct. hahaha.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, delightful said:

TRANSLATION IS DONE!!!!!!!!!! YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Okay, first thing first. HOW ADORABLE IS ARTHIT?!?!?!?!?! From the bedroom scene to the buffet line! The conversation they had at the buffet line, the silence, the eyes... SO SWEET!

This part!

K: I just found out that your nickname is Ai'Oon.
A: Who told you to call me with that name?
K: Why not? The name Ai'Oon is nice.
A: If you use this name again, I'm going to order you to sit and stand in the middle of the restaurant. And don't tell anyone, understand?
K: Okay, P'Arthit. And has your leg recovered?
A: It's healed.
K: That's good. I don't have to worry so much now.

THEN THE EYES!!!!!! :wub:  Okay, getting a glass of water and gonna start timing now. What I do for you all SOTUS lovers! :P

@delightfulCOULDN'T BE MORE THANKFUL TO YOU. I LOVE YOU :heart:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, fani308 said:

actually if someone want to translate the novel,they must ask the writer first. and someone here already asked her and she said she must ask the publisher so now waiting the answer from the publisher. hope after that someone can translate it. just hope for the best :)

oh just understand how to quote... THANKS :)

17 minutes ago, delightful said:

Guess what?......................................................... It's done! Current Status: FINAL EDITS!  and of course I'm doing a final viewing again... ^_^

I have to take my words back about Prem and Wad... It looks like there is hope... but it's a secret! :vicx:

Going to hardsub in about 35mins, sorry, I hope you guys understand why I want to hardsub instead of just doing softsubs.

ooh so you're the one who translate it?? really? Great work and thanks :) hope to understand it soon :P

so you're doing softsub and hardsub or only hardsub? thanks again :)

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, delightful said:

YES QUEEN!

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, delightful said:

You're so fast! Thank you very much! :heart: 

Ommooooo...i missed a lot of stuffs here,,i wish i could have more time so i can discuss everything here about this series with you guys. But in fact, i;m busy travelling around, so many things to do. Well, it's really a blessing to have @delightful and others who contribute so much for us who don't understand Thai. So happy that @delightful works so hard and translated it so fast. Please rest. :wub: Love love youuuu...

• Like 5