[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

You guys were discussing Secret Love: My lil boy 2 a while ago, so I had to share this:

Spoiler

Apparently, even the actors get pissed off at GMM's cliffhanger ending timing :D They better not end the Bridge scene like this...I think this would be all our reactions.. :D

I wish Singto or Krist or preferably both of them would make a video of them reacting to the Kissing scene in Episode 13 or the one after the "Thank the seniors party". :wub:

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

You guys were discussing Secret Love: My lil boy 2 a while ago, so I had to share this:

Reveal hidden contents

Apparently, even the actors get pissed off at GMM's cliffhanger ending timing :D

I wish Singto or Krist or preferably both of them would make a video of them reacting to the Kissing scene in Episode 13 or the one after the "Thank the seniors party". :wub:

HAHAHA :lol:

Spoiler

FOR THE LOVE OF BL, DON'T DO THAT TO SOTUS EP.13 !!!!! *praying BL god*

• Like 7

3 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Ahahaha, I felt the same. :lol:

I think he does. He actually participated in the Handwriting challenge on his instagram, and it looks REALLY beautiful, at least the English part does:

Spoiler

handwriting_zps3ddpbanh.jpg

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Honestly? His handwriting there looks like a 7 year old's writing. I haven't had to write Thai in A LONG TIME and I think my handwriting is better than that. LOL!

@tsoon0708 thanks for sharing his handwriting!:wub: Yeah! It looks beautiful and English alphabet is not bad too!!   But.... @delightful says his handwriting looks like chlidrens' (at least the word 'pink milk' in the scene?).  Wow....It's more difficult to write Thai letters than I thought..:blink: :w00t: 

Reveal hidden contents

@butterflymania hey! I am here buddy! I was impressed by your pics and it's nice of you to share them with us. I agree with you that Arthit should cry more...and....I love Kong's handwriting too....and all of Singto's scenes...he is really something. haha...let's wait for the 13th....Wow, the bridge scene is right before us....

Hi! Miss youuuuuuu!!:blush: Same here!! Really hope their REAL  DEEP kiss scene in new ep! Can't wait ! 

And.... thanks for sharing your review/fanfic.I'm happy  to read them again :heart:

@violetaverda Exactly!  and...we can see his adorable smiles again on Saturday !!

1 hour ago, violetaverda said:

Along Ep.12 Singto is soooooooo da*n adorable like in every scenes he always impressed me. He totally took my heart

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, delightful said:

Maprang was teasing May, just like how Arthit called Bright 'Khun Bright'. LOL! And also Maprang wouldn't use 'Ai' for May, girls usually don't use anything in front of their friend's names.

Thank you for your explanation

Btw i see your comment on the subbed video on the nott and arthit conversation scene at the restaurant, that their conversation should be on amphawa right?

Does it mean that they won't including the special chapter that happen in amphawa, so they just put that conversation into the chapter 12 just in the resraurant?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That scene had me so confused when I watched it, haha. In the version that I watched the subbers had translated it with "boyfriend" and I was so surprised to see Phun's dad being so okay with it all of a sudden... This explains so much. Thank you!!!

The word is pronounced similar to "fan" and is not gender specific. "Lover" would be a close translation, but it does not necessarily mean a bed partner.

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Hide contents

Apparently, even the actors get pissed off at GMM's cliffhanger ending timing :D They better not end the Bridge scene like this...I think this would be all our reactions.. :D

LOL~ When I saw this clip of S (forgot his real name -__-) watching his own scene with Belle, I'm laughing so hard at d end of it, when they cut it off before d kissing scene~ & I just hope & pray for d editing by d Sotus's production, didn't do d same.. It's gonna makes all of us screaminggggg & do d same as S...~ *literally died if they did dat :sweatingbullets:*

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

@tsoon0708 thanks for sharing his handwriting!:wub: Yeah! It looks beautiful and English alphabet is not bad too!!   But.... @delightful says his handwriting looks like chlidrens' (at least the word 'pink milk' in the scene?).  Wow....It's more difficult to write Thai letters than I thought..:blink: :w00t: 

Hi! Miss youuuuuuu!!:blush: Same here!! Really hope their REAL  DEEP kiss scene in new ep! Can't wait ! 

And.... thanks for sharing your review/fanfic.I'm happy  to read them again :heart:

@violetaverda Exactly!  and...we can see his adorable smiles again on Saturday !!

@butterflymania Yessss! I'm super excited too see his smile again. I miss that beautiful smiles and smirks  :w00t:  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

not just you, i'm having a stroke >>

It's ugly + there isn't the profile thing on the top right of the page anymore ......

EDIT: and there's no notifications anymore.... gg Soompi, hope it's gonna be fixed soon.....

Edited by originalnickname
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

It's ugly + there isn't the profile thing on the top right of the page anymore ......

EDIT: and there's no notifications anymore.... gg Soompi, hope it's gonna be fixed soon.....

The lack of profile + notifications bothers me a lot, but pale colors... They tire the eyes aka ruining our sight + headaches. It's really a poor choice they made, I hope they'll fix it soon.

Spoiler

Also I wanted to send you a private message but lol 

Anyway Big Bang's songs are out ! 

and 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

The lack of profile + notifications bothers me a lot, but pale colors... They tire the eyes aka ruining our sight + headaches. It's really a poor choice they made, I hope they'll fix it soon.

Reveal hidden contents

Also I wanted to send you a private message but lol 

Anyway Big Bang's songs are out ! 

and 

I saw both videos already !!!!! I subscribed to their YouTube channel a while ago :) I really like the songs and MVs ! T.O.P singing got me like :tears: 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

Same. But tbh, everything about him makes me like this :tears:

You already know this, I have a thing for big voices.... Even if he doesn't sing a lot, I really like when he does it's really... suave xD And even just when he speaks.... Just like Rap Monster, really sexy voices I love it :wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

*re-quoting* 

But they can't really do that with the bridge kiss, right ? It's supposed to be a fast kiss/surprise kiss/unexpected kiss.....

The bridge kiss was short but I fear that the 2nd one will get this treatment...We'll most likely RAGE if they do that though...:w00t:

edit: wow, blue soompi :D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Do you think they will cut the kisses (the one of the bridge and the thank you party one) and release it in an uncut version ? What are the rules/situations that determine if a kiss will be cut or not ? I know if the actors are underage it's gonna be cut for sure, but for a show were the actors are both adults (22 and 21) and is broadcasted at 10 pm I think it wouldn't be cut, wouldn't it ? I dunno, I just presume....

Maybe. It depends. In Love Sick, they cut the kissing (and other cheesy) scene, but I've seen the uncut version somewhere in Youtube. I understand that because Captain is 16 y/o (?) at that time. As for SOTUS, the actors are both adults, I hope they will allow the kissing scene. Or maybe they cut it during live show then release the uncut version via Line TV. As for My Bromance the Series, I saw this on FB:

Spoiler

Z7JB0NM.png

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, nimbus0410 said:

Maybe. It depends. In Love Sick, they cut the kissing (and other cheesy) scene, but I've seen the uncut version somewhere in Youtube. I understand that because Captain is 16 y/o (?) at that time. As for SOTUS, the actors are both adults, I hope they will allow the kissing scene. Or maybe they cut it during live show then release the uncut version via Line TV.

I'm already starting to think about how I should react if they cut the scene/put the scene in the following episode : should I just scream ? Should I shake my chair ? Curse ? Facepalm ?

• Like 4