[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, taurean10 said:

Share please....I need to understand what he said to Arthit in the last chapter...when he went after him and got close to him to say something....I bet it was something naughty...:blush:

can you tell me how i copy the novel because i try everything but i can't click anything in the novel :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, delightful said:

It's done. ... I finished reading it... now I know what SOTUS means.. I'm going to go cry to myself now.. don't worry I am always like this at the end of a good book/novel. "I will take care of it with all of my heart." :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Please tell us about the ending:pensive:. Too bad Prem and Wad not a couple in the novel:confused:.

56 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

OMG...Really?? Thats what he said in the book? I couldn't understand it exactly no matter what translator I used. Though I was sure it was something obscene:lol:....Were they using slang words or something?

Yes there's a lot of slang words that translators can't do :sweatingbullets: And words that mean very different things depending on context so that's why automatic translations of webnovels come out weird~ but for a person to understood the main points that's really great!! It's a fun story, right ^-^

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Someone needs to perform CPR on me, I'm like seriously spazzzzzzing out of control right now. I am reading the last chapter of the story and OMGee Kong is such a tease!!! I can't stop laughing/squealing/giggling.. you name it, I'm doing it. Someone slappp me!!! Gotta go finish it... brb..*nosebleed*

55 minutes ago, delightful said:

It's done. ... I finished reading it... now I know what SOTUS means.. I'm going to go cry to myself now.. don't worry I am always like this at the end of a good book/novel. "I will take care of it with all of my heart." :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I'm SO jealous of you right now. *goes in the corner to cry* :bawling::bawling:

*get myself together* *wipes tears off*

Off to watch ep. 5 hardsubbed by our @delightful (haha) THANK YOU (for the nth time). :heart: (I'm still very jealous lol)

btw, warm welcome to all new people here. :D ^_^

• Like 4

2 hours ago, taurean10 said:

Both translators translate one whole chapter at once....

This is the link for the online version of the novel in thai...

http://writer.dek-d.com/-bittersweet-/writer/view.php?id=974010

Just copy-paste the link into the space given for the translation matter in google translate or bing translator.....choose the language you want and press translate and the whole page translates at once.

Then keep clicking on the chapters links....google translate will do the rest.

I'll try this over the weekend when I have more free time. Thank you. :)

• Like 3

Guest delightful

Just read the infamous bridge scene, I will kill the director/producer if they change anything from the book! That part was written so well! Not a lot of words, but everything that Arthit says is so meaningful. And I love his answer to Kong too! And when he asked Arthit to repeat it one more time, Arthit walked away. That was when their relationship became clear. Such a great story, I love it.

@taurean10 He grabbed Arthit's arm and pulled him closer and said..."Focus on your studies in class." LOL! That was why I said he is such a tease, we all know why he said it! LOL!

47 minutes ago, fani308 said:

can you tell me how i copy the novel because i try everything but i can't click anything in the novel :sweatingbullets:

I'm sorry but that site does not allow right-click and copying or even highlighting the text. You can try saving the pages with your browser.

45 minutes ago, bookfaenframe said:

Yes there's a lot of slang words that translators can't do :sweatingbullets: And words that mean very different things depending on context so that's why automatic translations of webnovels come out weird~ but for a person to understood the main points that's really great!! It's a fun story, right ^-^

Yes , it was fun read. Even though I had to read the whole thing twice with different translators...I enjoyed it a lot coz I understood more the second time. It was a short book anyway.....I didn't mind...

36 minutes ago, delightful said:

Just read the infamous bridge scene, I will kill the director/producer is they change anything from the book! That part was written so well! No a lot of words, but everything that Arthit says is so meaningful. And I love his answer to Kong too! And when he asked Arthit to repeat it one more time, Arthit walked away. That was when their relationship became clear. Such a great story, I love it.

@taurean10 He grabbed Arthit's arm and pulled him closer and said..."Focus on your studies in class." LOL! That was why I said he is such a tease, we all know why he said it! LOL!

They better not mess up the bridge scene....It was well written. Even with no swoony declarations of love it was profound....

• Like 2

Hallo! I'm a new member here glad to know you guys! My fellow sotus the series shipper hahaha...

I'm a hardcore faghag, and currently i'm in love with this new series. This series really have a slow pace and i'm dying of waiting hahaha... only once a week and really hard to find english sub that's awful but i see from the previous threads there's someone with a big heart subbing for episode 5 this fast. This series is a hits in other international forum guys especially outside southern asia. 

I'm in love with kongxarthit they remind me a lot with "koisuru boukun" and "haru wo daite ita" mangas. I know arthit is the uke it's kinda obvious typical thai drama hahaha... and altought there's no sex scene in the novel am i right? I love tsundere masculine uke so much. I mean it's kinda iritating to see typical cute girly uke, just saying hahaha... and he's older too which is very great.

Oh, and i see there's a lot indonesian here. It is sad in our country they banning such of this things huh... -_- so, it's really impossible for us to see them in our country for fanmeeting hahaha...

I guess prem × wad couple reminds me a lot with heungsoon from school 2013. You know jongsuk and woobin series back then. They're really complicating and there's no determine things to explain who is the top or bottom in this one. Which is real, in real life gay couples tend to be versatile right? Hahaha... i hope this couple breaks the boundaries and show us more real masculinity and not a typical gay couple. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, degevigi said:

I guess prem × wad couple reminds me a lot with heungsoon from school 2013. You know jongsuk and woobin series back then. They're really complicating and there's no determine things to explain who is the top or bottom in this one. Which is real, in real life gay couples tend to be versatile right? Hahaha... i hope this couple breaks the boundaries and show us more real masculinity and not a typical gay couple. 

Ahh fellow heungsoon shipper...welcome....No matter what that show will be my most favorite of all their works combined. I don't think they can top what they did together in that show.....well who knows they are still young.....maybe they'll work together again someday....

But I swear no one comes close to the chemistry they had in that show....and they weren't even smooching and stuff.  It was so loaded with anger, love and unresolved angst. Their every scene together made me breathless....

• Like 2

On 28/08/2016 at 2:32 PM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I made some gifs :) They might not be very good, but I'm so obsessed with this drama right now so I made a bunch! They're mostly from episode 2 (only one from ep 1) so could be considered spoilers. There's a lot of them actually :sweatingbullets:

3d280663a2e56b41d5e71a56cd99e7a245b99d74

b0c9b2c875d79b7157f7f2a05c56314119295a3e

7543284f693145d0f02a33df45ea47209f7598b0

Hide contents

Mouth moments xD

c10ee4cd34d5b9c0c42049edc3d895a74b01b2a3

c21118229c543e0bd585b0616f8ded997929e5c6

a03c69ebe057061c4e80ad059aab7bd818d507e0

54de131686221b183005526a00e3e1f2140e1299

3e4e4d5a95cd7a2409e64a712a7616cca97457b8

THE SKINSHIP MOMENT XD

0e54fa135074d27e8e5b92c64f31237955d1ff3d

The end of the episode. I loved this part ->

ec2473dd99a7012e2854a29d93497f4d78bf057c

And OMG did you guys see where Kong was looking at the very end of the episode??!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  

e629f8aa14d27725b18cfaa9bccd816d7926859a

Prem♡Wad

ac6f50e320c0b5ca94e0104b736f758c638cea12

4b01a7ae10613ba1e92b638ad19db9c530b04095

5048e497520f1c40441908f3e04143e1460e3f89

a85239e752d00b45660adc6fa1636533d115b48d

Some Singto :heart:

8c6afda62f97ba087d0d8bb64c034bffef76828b

02c628cc7f482046cdb5f719c55bb3150213116e

1964a607ce47f1b2491c14f8258e8652bcc1319e

a5118a311df73cfb4985693ea2937ef1a1304e7d

Now Em :) I haven't seen New in anything before but I'm really loving him in SOTUS rn. He's so cute!

aa46ab2f336a86dbd41bf124206b8fc92a177776

f962e20ac64498725734a44f6a2b93b0c55b9962

And then finally the preview for episode 3!

The subs haven't even come out yet and I'm already so excited to see episode 3 ٩()۶

d577eb6bd54df31ad883f7290ef6245ae9420953

c55ac7ec1caca60853d5ccd77ada7706fb6c8b4b

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: this turned into a long post didn't it...

You have to see New in Kiss the series. The Kao/Pete ship is bae.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

Ahh fellow heungsoon shipper...welcome....No matter what that show will be my most favorite of all their works combined. I don't think they can top what they did together in that show.....well who knows they are still young.....maybe they'll work together again someday....

But I swear no one comes close to the chemistry they had in that show....and they weren't even smooching and stuff.  It was so loaded with anger, love and unresolved angst. Their every scene together made me breathless....

I know right! They're really great, it reminds me of the day where my tumblr and aff timeline full by their loves but now seems like everyone already move on from them. They need a sequel even tho it's not possible anymore hahaha...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bookfaenframe said:

Hide contents

This!! I was so waiting for it :( 
Well, I guess they could still fit in an angry necktie grab before the big moment~ there's still many opportunities! So let's hope for it :lol:

Oh but actually one thing I'm glad for is the change in the scene's words~ :sweatingbullets: What he said in the novel was reallly too explicit (Arthit's orders and what he said afterwards wasn't about just Kongpob liking guys, it was about liking to get anal sex from guys..and going up to 10 guys to ask for it. The grab from Arthit was him saying he could help to do it on him :sweatingbullets:)

Its fine to change some stuff if they can't keep the explicit lines and content rather than get banned or edited by censors.

But some changes did disappoint me....like..

Spoiler

The first time Kong saw Arthit at the restaurant where they buy food, he hid and watched him talk nicely and smile at the lady in charge and was surprised how different Arthit was outside the campus. Then he went home and saw him again in the opposite balcony doing domestic chores...which changed his perception of Arthit.

Then Arthit's long hair that covers half his face that when doing chores at home he uses clips to keep it up which amused Kong so much.

In the show I did see a scene of Arthit putting up laundry with a clip in his hair and Kong smiling....but it went too fast and was almost unnoticeable... 

Then Arthits haircut when he went shopping with kong and how the girls went crazy at his new look the next day...even if they do this scene it wont have as much impact as the book....coz Arthit's hair is short anyway...wont be much different to his look now.... 

There's something that I wanted to ask you since you've read the book .....I get the feeling the punishment Arthit and his buddies received was actually planned by their seniors and Arthit himself. So as to make the 1st years more accepting of the 3rd years....Am I right?

• Like 2

@samvilerow23

About U-Prince Series, all 12 parts' main couples are straight. Though they do have side characters who are queer. For example in Gentle Vet, the main guy's male best friend is in love with him while the main girl's best friend is in a lesbian relationship. In Single Lawyer, the main couple are August & Apple and Singto's character is supposedly the third wheel in the relationship, though I don't know who his character likes, August or Apple.

WhiteCaptain are in the series too, playing twins though and they both have their own leading ladies (GMM is definitely banking on WWCT's popularity to get ratings lol). So those who ship actors will have to brace for the time when Krist and Singto branch out after Sotus is over and they start acting with girls lol. Many fans think this will have only one season anyway since it's a short book.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, samvilerow23 said:

is there any information that says this season's sotus will encompass the entire novel??? :mellow:

Bridge scene is happening and bridge scene is the end (?), as far as I got. So, maybe they add more things to the story (?), but from the trailer and all the spoilers I read it looks like whole novel will be in the S1 of this series. That's why I think it's very unlikely that we will get second season. But we can hope, ofc. 

My opinion: I don't want S2, as much as I love these characters and as much as I care about them. I think S2 will just make this story draggy and ruin everything. It's better to end it on a high note!

• Like 6