[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, leno4218176 said:

Hi guys/girls , honestly , I kinda don't want to watch ep 11 until ep 12 airs or the angst is ended , I can see the angst will be very heartbroken and I can't really watch Kongpope/ Arthit crying or Kongpope avoiding Arthit. I know there is nothing wrong with Arthit , he needs some time to figure out what does he feel for Kongpope. Maybe next week (ep12) they will  end the annoying angst(hope so) and  I can finish ep 11 before ep 12 airs. So that , I don't need to suffer a whole week !! But I don't think I can bear to not watch a new episode , it is my first time feeling like this way for a drama.      

I feel you, I am telling myself to just w1it until the angst is completely over but i know that it is impossible, it's hard enough to wait for the episode to be translated lol

I am finally back after a week, i couldn't register for at all, i think there were a problem with soompi, and had to catch up many pages but i ve made it :-).

The angst is so painful for both Kongpope and Arthit and for us fans :tears: , even so we all know that is necessary for them to finally accept their feelings, I wish to be at the wedding already 

@originalnickname @ironyshines you guys are from France too, I am from Paris ^^

9 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Just one week?! :blink: I must read it wrong then before:sweatingbullets:. But if it's that short what will fill the remain 6 eps? 

A lot of lovely moments between them ??:wub:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ksylovee said:

OH MY GOD FINALLY !!!!! I want to cry, this is beautiful. We're now besties. @originalnickname don't worry, you're also part of our gang. 

Guys let me have my angst, it's what keeps me going. Both Arthit and Kongpob are going to cry next episode, and i'm looking forward to see it :wub:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Why do I keep reading this part over and over? WHY!??!?!!! It's just like I like to torture myself or something! This is when Arthit sees Kongpope on the balcony and he calls him...:tears:

“P’Arthit…”

“I want you to return the books to the library. And you can just keep the comic books, I’ll go pay the fees at the store. That’s it…”

“Hold on… Are you mad at me?”

“No."

“Then… Why aren’t you talking to me? Or are you mad that I wouldn’t answer your question that night? If you still really want to know, then I will tell you.”

Kongpope looked in the direction of Arthit’s balcony. He wished his words would carry over to the person over there.

“I don’t know when it started, I don’t know how it started. Even though you’re a man, and I’m a man. But I just can’t help these feelings.”

Everything went quiet just like the breath of the person listening. This was followed by words that were filled with every emotion and feeling he had left in him.

“P’Arthit, I’ve wanted to tell you for a long time that… I……”

Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep…

:tears: YOU PINK MILK MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm missing your novel translation so bad right now after watching ep 10 since for me there are things left unanswered and can only be cleared after reading the novel :tears:

Cud you enlighten me with sth here, at that time after their encounter on comp lab, did Kong end up bring Arthit's books to his dorm again? Why didnt Arthit just take them away from Kong's hand? Or there was something more that Kong said that wasn't in the series? And looking at the teaser Kong didnt run after Arthit after he left the room right? 

• Like 2

@ironyshines @ksylovee and @originalnickname the french trio haha :) What about giving our trio a name ? Like something very cliché ? What about... THE BAGUETTES xD

4 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

OH MY GOD FINALLY !!!!! I want to cry, this is beautiful. We're now besties. @originalnickname don't worry, you're also part of our gang. 

Guys let me have my angst, it's what keeps me going. Both Arthit and Kongpob are going to cry next episode, and i'm looking forward to see it :wub:

Me too! Are we mean, waiting for them to suffer ? xD I think it's because this suffering will make what comes next even more beautiful :wub:

• Like 6

Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep…

:tears: YOU PINK MILK MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry P' for cutting your previous post... well the feels... oh my Nong Kong... Let your CUTIE CHIBI PINK MILK MONSTER take time to digest every little emotions/feelings for you...

1 hour ago, erngust said:

As said before, I sort of enjoying this kind of angst... at least it transpired just between the two. I will definitely be on same boat as you if a 3rd party will be involved and will make use of the situation (or worse use either one of the two) to their advantage. Given that the 'conflict' is confined just between them, I'm actually finding pleasure watching more of these lovebirds go through this motion of angsty foreplay. :vicx:

Basically on that note... you are correct!!! I'm also loving this kind of angst... It's like they are having "Inner Conflicts" that they need to resolved first... before jumping to each others arms :phew:

Kongpope: If we just keep our feelings to ourselves, we may not have to lose him at all.

This line of Kong still bothers me... I already got an assumption why did he said those lines... It is because he is afraid of losing what they got at the moment with Arthit, just like what is happening right now at the series... afraid of losing HIS PINK MILK MONSTER!!! And maybe he is talking with Aim well just an assumption though... lool can someone enlighten me those who read the novel... am I correct on my guess? :wub:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

Haha, I am really happy to meet you too ^^.

We ll have it anyway, that we like or not so dont worry u ll have your angst lol 

8 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

@ironyshines @ksylovee and @originalnickname the french trio haha :) What about giving our trio a name ? Like something very cliché ? What about... THE BAGUETTES xD

Me too! Are we mean, waiting for them to suffer ? xD I think it's because this suffering will make what comes next even more beautiful :wub:

I so love the name, "The baguettes" it is then ^^

• Like 4

As I sip on a glass of pink milk... Am I a monster too?

Oooooppss.. Nope, not at all.. You're an angel, AN ANGEL!!!!! ;)

As always, thank you for your kindness.. It's like, without you we won't be able to appreciate SOTUS more than we already do. :blush:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, two5four3 said:
  Hide contents

Kongpope: If we just keep our feelings to ourselves, we may not have to lose him at all.

This line of Kong still bothers me... I already got an assumption why did he said those lines... It is because he is afraid of losing what they got at the moment with Arthit, just like what is happening right now at the series... afraid of losing HI PINK MILK MONSTER!!! And maybe he is talking with Aim well just an assumption though... lool can someone enlighten me those who read the novel... am I correct on my guess? :wub:

I wonder when they'll have this conversation.... During the angst ? I think he says that because at this moment, he felt like he lost Arthit because he confessed to him, and he if didn't, he would still be by his side like he usually is :tears: 

4 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

I love it , @originalnickname ! The Baguettes it is !!! xD 

Well I honestly just love seeing my fav characters suffer...but it's true that what follows is more meaningful this way. There needs to be hardship because once they get through it, their bond will be stronger than before. 

That's exactly how I feel as well! I think you're totally right, they need to sort these things out before they get together, so they don't have to deal with it during their relationship, that way their relationship is stronger, just like you said :) 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I wonder when they'll have this conversation.... During the angst ? I think he says that because at this moment, he felt like he lost Arthit because he confessed to him, and he if didn't, he would still be by his side like he usually is :tears:

TRUE!!!! well Bittersweet as a writer is truly magnificent!!! We all connect to some point of the novel... which is also relatable... :heart: sends more :heart: to everyone!!!

• Like 5

Guest delightful
31 minutes ago, ma5querade said:

I'm missing your novel translation so bad right now after watching ep 10 since for me there are things left unanswered and can only be cleared after reading the novel :tears:

Cud you enlighten me with sth here, at that time after their encounter on comp lab, did Kong end up bring Arthit's books to his dorm again? Why didnt Arthit just take them away from Kong's hand? Or there was something more that Kong said that wasn't in the series? And looking at the teaser Kong didnt run after Arthit after he left the room right? 

That last scene in EP.10 is when he actually tries to return the books directly to P'Arthit. I'm guessing Kongpope didn't follow/chase Arthit after that scene because P'Nott was waiting outside for him, plus he could see on P'Arthit's face that he wasn't in the mood to talk to him. Arthit doesn't physically force anyone to do anything, he's a gentle person in reality. So there is no way he would physically pull those books away in my opinion. Plus even if he was acting all distant, he was still very considerate towards Kongpope, that was why he stayed away and didn't say anything, he isn't sure about his own feelings.

Kongpope will give P'Nott the books to give back to P'Arthit. That is the start of his decision to stay away from P'Arthit. He thinks that P'Arthit hates him because of his feelings so to make it easier on P'Arthit, he will stay away. 

I have to say that 99% of the dialogue between Kongpope and Arthit are in the series. The series is very true to the book when it comes to their dialogue. ^_^ 

** Arthit is just a lost child, he really does not know what to do with himself. That's why he tried but failed to ask Kongpope after their bus ride. You know the part where he stopped Kongpope from leaving twice? He was thinking of asking Kongpope there, but he lost courage because he doesn't know how to react to Kongpope's answer. In the room in EP.10, when he heard Kongpope's words of 'I don't want anyone to get closer to you than me.." he probably couldn't hold back his curiosity anymore. But the answer he got was not what he expected. In the novel Kongpope knew he lost his chance to confess to Arthit and was mad at himself, that was why he had to speak what was in his heart when they were in bed. Even if P'Arthit doesn't hear it, he still had to say it.

Arthit heard everything, but it was as he had expected, he didn't know how to react. That was why he stayed quiet and pretended to be asleep.**

16 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

That's exactly how I feel as well! I think you're totally right, they need to sort these things out before they get together, so they don't have to deal with it during their relationship, that way their relationship is stronger, just like you said :) 

You know the sentence 'I love to hate it', it is when u hate/ dislike a character but you are glad that he is here because you know he is necessary and that without him, the show wouldn't be the same, I feel ecxactly the same with the angst lol

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, ksylovee said:

I feel you, I am telling myself to just w1it until the angst is completely over but i know that it is impossible, it's hard enough to wait for the episode to be translated lol

I am finally back after a week, i couldn't register for at all, i think there were a problem with soompi, and had to catch up many pages but i ve made it :-).

The angst is so painful for both Kongpope and Arthit and for us fans :tears: , even so we all know that is necessary for them to finally accept their feelings, I wish to be at the wedding already 

A lot of lovely moments between them ??:wub:

That's really nice:D. I hope there will be PremWad momments too:).

7 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

That's really nice:D. I hope there will be PremWad momments too:).

Yeah, keep hoping lol We haven't seen Wad since ep. 8, so unless there's a season 2 (and I hope there won't #personnalopinion) they won't be a couple..... Prem doesn't seem to be affected by Wad's absence btw so he's not even that close to him, not even as a friend 

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah, keep hoping lol We haven't seen Wad since ep. 8, so unless there's a season 2 (and I hope there won't #personnalopinion) they won't be a couple..... Prem doesn't seem to be affected by Wad's absence btw so he's not even that close to him, not even as a friend 

It seems to be a long time ago, but it was just 2 episodes ago. As far as I am concerned, i want A LOT of ArthitKong moments.

I also dont want season 2 cause I dont want them to ruin the story (unless if bittersweet comes up with book 2 :"). I won't mind a movie tho :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

On 11/19/2016 at 5:07 PM, delightful said:

Do NOT post/link/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

Chapter  1 : https://mega.nz/#!zM9BDL7K!GnW_FW6EuX0j-N4wsEH4lVbjbFmS_Riu6KcmyE00cTk
Chapter  2 : https://mega.nz/#!rZdFyD7D!azRCocjkZ3usfrg8iklEemLhb6bKTjMrO4s1TmWgYF0
Chapter   3: https://mega.nz/#!7M8mmJLQ!AnoBH2cdN3XuicDPTHJlN0e4L2wCY2iMLIm871nbtzk
Chapter  4 : https://mega.nz/#!TNtGgJRA!ON_nVpaDgVAhxGO8PL1h9FvaS3ncPY-wUEa1U62sm60
Chapter   5: https://mega.nz/#!zNVWzLZY!aydLDyjBKTcaLTU1zgJeVcngH8d1HBhgFkq9R_u0NMg
Chapter  6 : https://mega.nz/#!PdUxEAKA!H2XTpsnxF3_qhY7fpVIH7tbbf_L5otbzgFO4xK1CwC4
Chapter   7: https://mega.nz/#!vRkUUBST!j90CXnh5ogtdjXy5eYPETEPJ_jf62Rm7CTseSPbYxnk
Chapter  8 : https://mega.nz/#!WRs0BRTT!7lECISXOSLrewlqaQV1b_MHjOsHRWtR7T4fRX96nBZM
Chapter 9 : https://mega.nz/#!mUlFAIRR!OMUjODMSlRY2Ua7RKJqDH5uP24SGnCaXIcQpqe0B9jA

SOTUS the novel is written by Bittersweet (Thai)
Translated by Delightful (English)
Edited by Oldgregg /Dreadaeleonkvothe /Delightful
PDF file by Erngust

And here are the Special Chapters so far...
Missing You part 1:  https://mega.nz/#!aNkAgLxJ!PmmuEyx04Cf4d58ysxdPpPmrq4r4Jl8fTxJcz89j0z0
Missing You part 2: https://mega.nz/#!DFkwyQga!rue9gzMg6hr7ADxqB549kIgYS0qT58dj558ChyMYz3w
A Day From His Memory: https://mega.nz/#!bcliDQ5R!wu719wgZs9CvURhGQwvb6qHoq2n2Jl8rKla_wgRyRSM
When Kongpope Becomes the Hazer : https://mega.nz/#!XUcCkYDa!cf8OD_jV-cC72MbeJjbmm4j4mXNvCoaPgjlbLg3z9c4  ******LATEST UPDATE******

And my own fanfics. Yes, these can be shared with others, but please do credit it to me at soompi. I know it's not worth claiming as your own, but I've had people do it before.. so... that's all.
SOTUS FanFic: His... and His Alone:  https://mega.nz/#!DI0XUbbQ!FQWFFEe90R8j-Jga0qQQ2LZ7_28OFkbRIAtmzHBibSc (Read this fanfic right after the first Missing You chapter)
SOTUS FanFic: True Love Between Us: https://mega.nz/#!aJ01iIYY!I1vs6IgQbdlsS45KMIfbEvYCFnm7wI3YMaNZGT3bYfQ

Sorry, I'm a little slow on translating the actual novel, I figured you guys would want the special chapters first, because we all know the main storyline of the novel already. ^_^

Hello!!!

I'm from Indonesia and a newbie in this forum. I've been following Sotus the series since the first episode and my friend told me to join this forum. 

And I really love your comment in every episode @delightful (how should I mention someone in comment?), especially when you commented abt Off, your comment made me enjoy this series more. Thank you for your hard work :)) 

Edited by dedededeva
  • Like 11

8 minutes ago, ksylovee said:

It seems to be a long time ago, but it was just 2 episodes ago. As far as I am concerned, i want A LOT of ArthitKong moments.

I also dont want season 2 cause I dont want them to ruin the story (unless if bittersweet comes up with book 2 :")

It was two episodes ago, (three weeks ago?) but the time is different in the show.... But as I said, they didn't have a lot of interactions to begin with, and now they have less and less, we haven't seen Wad in a long time and Prem doesn't seem to care that much about it.... (no one else does, what happened to Wad btw ? Did he quit school is he home ? What is he doing ?)

Yeah, season two would be a stretch just to please the fans, it wouldn't be fair to the story... What they could do is add more "special" episodes.... We wanna see the missing you chapters :wub:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

It was two episodes ago, (three weeks ago?) but the time is different in the show.... But as I said, they didn't have a lot of interactions to begin with, and now they have less and less, we haven't seen Wad in a long time and Prem doesn't seem to care that much about it.... (no one else does, what happened to Wad btw ? Did he quit school is he home ? What is he doing ?)

Yeah, season two would be a stretch just to please the dans, it wouldn't be fair to the story... What they could do is add more "special" episodes.... We wanna see the missing you chapters :wub:

Yeah, too bad the missing you chapters weren't included, i would love to see live actions of this chapters, they are so sweet :wub:. Fortunately they filmed the other special chapters so we can see their life after the bridge scene :D.

Just being curious, how did you find this show? Are you watching other BL? 

• Like 4