[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

43 minutes ago, delightful said:

Why do I keep reading this part over and over? WHY!??!?!!! It's just like I like to torture myself or something! This is when Arthit sees Kongpope on the balcony and he calls him...:tears:

“P’Arthit…”

“I want you to return the books to the library. And you can just keep the comic books, I’ll go pay the fees at the store. That’s it…”

“Hold on… Are you mad at me?”

“No."

“Then… Why aren’t you talking to me? Or are you mad that I wouldn’t answer your question that night? If you still really want to know, then I will tell you.”

Kongpope looked in the direction of Arthit’s balcony. He wished his words would carry over to the person over there.

“I don’t know when it started, I don’t know how it started. Even though you’re a man, and I’m a man. But I just can’t help these feelings.”

Everything went quiet just like the breath of the person listening. This was followed by words that were filled with every emotion and feeling he had left in him.

“P’Arthit, I’ve wanted to tell you for a long time that… I……”

Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep…

:tears: YOU PINK MILK MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARTHIT! YOU BAD BAD TEDDY BEAR!!!! :tears: *goes to cry in the corner* 

33 minutes ago, delightful said:

As I sip on a glass of pink milk... Am I a monster too?

@delightful YOU PINK MILK ANGEL! :lol: (you can't be a monster... :phew:)

• Like 12

47 minutes ago, delightful said:

Why do I keep reading this part over and over? WHY!??!?!!! It's just like I like to torture myself or something! This is when Arthit sees Kongpope on the balcony and he calls him...:tears:

“P’Arthit…”

“I want you to return the books to the library. And you can just keep the comic books, I’ll go pay the fees at the store. That’s it…”

“No."

“Then… Why aren’t you talking to me? Or are you mad that I wouldn’t answer your question that night? If you still really want to know, then I will tell you.”

Kongpope looked in the direction of Arthit’s balcony. He wished his words would carry over to the person over there.

“I don’t know when it started, I don’t know how it started. Even though you’re a man, and I’m a man. But I just can’t help these feelings.”

Everything went quiet just like the breath of the person listening. This was followed by words that were filled with every emotion and feeling he had left in him.

Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep…

How dare you do that to Kong, but I should understand how feel Arthit, just give your heart time to think aghhhh poor Kong *hug you tightly*

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mio- said:

ARTHIT! YOU BAD BAD TEDDY BEAR!!!! :tears: *goes to cry in the corner* 

He hang up the phone?! Whyyyyyy??!!! :bawling: I'm curious why he doesn't want to listen? He can reject the confession if he doesn't like it's not like Kongbope is scary stalker that will do horrible thing to him:mellow:.

23 minutes ago, leno4218176 said:

Hi guys/girls , honestly , I kinda don't want to watch ep 11 until ep 12 airs or the angst is ended , I can see the angst will be very heartbroken and I can't really watch Kongpope/ Arthit crying or Kongpope avoiding Arthit. I know there is nothing wrong with Arthit , he needs some time to figure out what does he feel for Kongpope. Maybe next week (ep12) they will  end the annoying angst(hope so) and  I can finish ep 11 before ep 12 airs. So that , I don't need to suffer a whole week !! But I don't think I can bear to not watch a new episode , it is my first time feeling like this way for a drama.      

As said before, I sort of enjoying this kind of angst... at least it transpired just between the two. I will definitely be on same boat as you if a 3rd party will be involved and will make use of the situation (or worse use either one of the two) to their advantage. Given that the 'conflict' is confined just between them, I'm actually finding pleasure watching more of these lovebirds go through this motion of angsty foreplay. :vicx:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

He hang up the phone?! Whyyyyyy??!!! :bawling: I'm curious why he doesn't want to listen? He can reject the confession if he doesn't like it's not like Kongbope is scary stalker that will do horrible thing to him:mellow:.

You have to understand that Arthit is scared of Kongpob's feelings, and of his own. He is already messed up by what Kongpob said in the bed, but he can at least pretend he didn't hear it as Kong thought he was asleep. Arthit can play along, and just... try to go back to his old self. However, if Kongpob actually tells him, and knows he is listening, then Arthit has to give him an answer. But Arthit doesn't want to think about this, he doesn't want to consider Kongpob's feelings or his own. Arthit wants to ignore everything and let it die. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, delightful said:

“P’Arthit…”

“No."

Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep…

Oh Gosh!! This is really hearbreaking~I was so immerse reading this until i read the beep..beep part~it like i just been struck by an arrow~:tears:Now I Can't wait for this week ep~ 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

You have to understand that Arthit is scared of Kongpob's feelings, and of his own. He is already messed up by what Kongpob said in the bed, but he can at least pretend he didn't hear it as Kong thought he was asleep. Arthit can play along, and just... try to go back to his old self. However, if Kongpob actually tells him, and knows he is listening, then Arthit has to give him an answer. But Arthit doesn't want to think about this, he doesn't want to consider Kongpob's feelings or his own. Arthit wants to ignore everything and let it die. 

Argh! He should examine his feelings first no need to be afraid it won't ruin his life. Like this he hurts himself and Kongbope. Thank you for the explanation though:).

18 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

He's also gonna feel like : "why me ? why does he like me ? he got all these girls after him....he's so popular.... why would he like me, with my bad temper and all my flaws...." 

He loves Kong, we all know it, we saw it in previous episodes with certain looks he was giving him.... We have to understand the fact that he's never been in love and he never had someone making such a brave declaration like Kong did.... He's probably shaken because he isn't used to it, he has to cope with all the blossoming feelings he has.... Also, some people may not realize they have feelings for the other person until that other person confesses (they realize at that moment "Oh, but... I do feel something too!!") or they don't dare to face these feelings unless the other person confesses, that's what happens to Arthit, now that Kong confessed he gotta face his feelings, and that's all new to him, he who usually runs away from love....

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Argh! He should examine his feelings first no need to be afraid it won't ruin his life. Like this he hurts himself and Kongbope. Thank you for the explanation though:).

That's what he does, he's not gonna jump into Kong's arms and then be like "wait... I'm not ready...."He runs away from Kong during a certain time, but then when he runs after him, it's definitive, he is sure about how he feels... That way, it's less frustrating for Kong when Arthit is more confident about his feelings

*oops double post*

• Like 8

On 11/29/2016 at 10:05 AM, originalnickname said:

I know it's depressing to say that but.....

Reveal hidden contents

ONLY 6 EPISODES LEFT :tears: 

I know it's weird to think that, because I love this show, but I won't be that sad when the show will end.... I think I could start living again lmao xD (I'm just living for this show, even though I'm sure there are a lot of people who are more crazy about it than me...) And also a lot of great BL movies coming next year ;) will make me forget the sadness of the end of SOTUS.....

I mean, I need the show to have a great ending, obviously with Kong and Arthit ending up together, being happy and a lot of fluff :wub:

And also I hope we'll still be talking together on the thread, right ? Please don't close the thread once the show is over!!!!! 

:bawling: ugh........

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

He's also gonna feel like : "why me ? why does he like me ? he got all these girls after him....he's so popular.... why would he like me, with my bad temper and all my flaws...." 

He loves Kong, we all know it, we saw it in previous episodes with certain looks he was giving him.... We have to understand the fact that he's never been in love and he never had someone making such a brave declaration like Kong did.... He's probably shaken because he isn't used to it, he has to cope with all the blossoming feelings he has.... Also, some people may not realize they have feelings for the other person until that other person confesses (they realize at that moment "Oh, but... I do feel something too!!") or they don't dare to face these feelings unless the other person confesses, that's what happens to Arthit, now that Kong confessed he gotta face his feelings, and that's all new to him, he who usually runs away from love....

He already lose his chance with his first love (I forget that girl name Namtarn or something) but he still not learn his lesson. It's like he have a trauma of love relationship but he never been in one before:confused:

14 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

That's what he does, he's not gonna jump into Kong's arms and then be like "wait... I'm not ready...."He runs away from Kong during a certain time, but then when he runs after him, it's definitive, he is sure about how he feels... That way, it's less frustrating for Kong when Arthit is more confident about his feelings

*oops double post*

Yeah but he run away for a long time before come back for run after Kongbope (¬_¬)

2 hours ago, delightful said:

“P’Arthit…”

“No."

Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep…

ahh...''deep sigh''... i can't stay calm or get angry this is truly breaking my heart into pieces.. i don't know how i would react if i was p'artith but this conversation is hurting me like i was rejected...i know konpope is gonna cry a lot and i'm gonna feel much worse but i'm still anticipating the next episode.. why am i torturing myself like this ? :tears::bawling:

• Like 4

You're welcome @meifang89 ! Once again, it's only my interpretation of the situation and Arthit's feelings. It's difficult to know for sure as I haven't read the novel and I just analyze the characters and their expressions. I do relate to the guy as I ...do the same thing regarding confessions. ;; 

22 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

That's it, though. We understand that Arthit has feelings for Kongpob, that he doesn't act the same with his friends and with Kong. But Arthit doesn't make the connection with love until Kongpob confesses. Arthit hears 'love' and he can't handle the implications, the consequences. He doesn't want to face Kongpob for the same reasons. And you're right, he will definitely ask himself why him, and not beautiful girls like May or Jay (the girl Namtarn talks about) 

Now Arthit needs space to consider everything, to first lie to himself then have people talk to him about Kong. I honestly can't wait for Arthit/Not's conversation *^* 

• Like 11

my addiction to Krist and Singto brought me here, and i love them. thanks to @delightful for translating the Novel and the series as well. you're a gift from heaven for the international followers of the series. :)

i fell in love with Krist and Singto, are they both single? ;)

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

He already lose his chance with his first love (I forget that girl name Namtarn or something) but he still not learn his lesson. It's like he have a trauma of love relationship but he never been in one before:confused:

Yeah but he run away for a long time before come back for run after Kongbope (¬_¬)

He had feelings for her, but it's not even certain if she had feelings for him..... Plus, it's different situation aka Senior+Junior and it's much later, he was a teenager who had a crush on his friend, it's the only time he felt something for someone, and the depths of the feelings are different I believe....

He ran away for one week, it's not that long lol

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

i don't think it that long lol i remember delightful say around 3 weeks only he deal with feel and it only 1 week after that phone call that he accept Kong and his own feeling?correct me if im wrong so i consider it super short lol.

audience only feel long because they need to wait weeks for new ep lmao

for me personally i would react exactly or worse than Arthit if im in same situation since im super bad at dealing with those emotional thingy (well the reason im still single tbh lol)..at least Arthit much more brave than me and able deal with his own feeling even it frustrated some audience since they don't want to deal with the angst part...(actually my personality kinda similar with him in term of bad temper and bad dealing with emotion)

i might wanna curse the pink milk monster when he hurt Kong feeling but at same time i understand him even i can't stop myself from still getting angry at him because im watching Kong suffering in the middle of this angst

but im also enjoying the angst between only the two of them since it show how deep their feeling and im so enjoying the two actors performance because through this kind setting they truly able to improve and showing everyone their wonderful acting skill despite their young age and still new as actor(well Krist tell us not to count the time he do thing as child actor)

i think started from the beach ep im really becoming more impressed and proud with Singto and Krist acting..they already good before but after that beach ep i just feel so much wonderful acting show through eyes, body language and even the simple movement it really feel they totally becoming the character and feel much more natural now...well that only my personal opinion but for someone who saw these two young actor for the first time im truly impressed and able to see their growth through this drama

i need to say i repeat watching ep10 much more than the fluffy happy ep9 lol that say a lot how im enjoying this angst hahaha im just sadist but the boys so good at bringing the angst without making it feel force or cringe to watch that why i think they are very good actor

Edited by salz
  • Like 13

2 hours ago, delightful said:

“P’Arthit…”

“No."

Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep…

If this is how exactly it's going to be in ep11. Then i'm so sure that i would not be able to watch it... I would need so many tissues... Iam so going to curse at the screen all time... oh my god... I just can't.... :bawling::bawling: I feel horrible

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

He ran away for one week, it's not that long lol

Just one week?! :blink: I must read it wrong then before:sweatingbullets:. But if it's that short what will fill the remain 6 eps? 

6 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Just one week?! :blink: I must read it wrong then before:sweatingbullets:. But if it's that short what will fill the remain 6 eps? 

Apparently yeah, ↓ one week after the phone call.... It seems that this moment is decisive... Hearing Kong saying those words will definitely have an impact one him... I don't know what will remain.... After the angst there's the wedding, then the thank you party and then the special episode... If they put a little bit of secondary characters's stories here and there, it might work out just fine :) 

14 minutes ago, salz said:

i don't think it that long lol i remember delightful say around 3 weeks only he deal with feel and it only 1 week after that phone call that he accept Kong and his own feeling?correct me if im wrong so i consider it super short lol.

• Like 5