[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

6 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Because they switched drinks ≦  Arthit has Kong's iced coffee and Kong has Arthit's usual pink milk :wub:

I'm not sure when that scene will happen.

I did't notice it after watched every episode. I only noticed Kong still ties the white thread around his left wrist.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, delightful said:

I do like how Pik looked after Rome, but I also want how Kongpope looked after P'Arthit after that running 54 rounds around the field incident. So conflicted right now. I guess I'll just take care of myself. LOL!

*On a side-note, my love life has been pretty much non-existent since I fell into this deep hole full of SOTUS crazies. And I'm not even sad about it. Who cares about real life boyfriends when you have Kongpope and Arthit! And Noh! Oh my Noh, I need to go re-read me some LS.*

Haha yup this is me also :sweatingbullets: 

I just got back home and read your new fanfic! It's so cute :wub: Thanks so much for sharing it :heart:

On another note, I met up with my Thai friend for the first time in about a week now and we talked about the king. She shared with me the king's song and so I thought I'd share the video that she showed me with you guys on here:

Her daughter is learning to play this song on the flute. Sorry if this post is too unrelated to Sotus :sweatingbullets: I just thought it was a really touching video/song. Oh yeah she also taught me how to say: ขอแสดงความเสียใจด้วยค่ะ

Oh and thank you @delightful for sharing that video of the funeral back on page 288 I think it was. I showed it to her because she hadn't seen it and she really appreciated that.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, delightful said:

So... I have 2 theories for this... it's either when they're supposed to be 'separated' and they go down to order drinks. Kongpope gets the last pink milk, but in the novel Kongpope gives up the pink milk to Arthit and walks away. The second and most likely theory is this is the 'ending' of the novel. They accidentally meet down by the drink stand and they see that the other person had ordered the other person's usual drinks.. meaning they were both thinking of each other... Kongpope kind of walks Arthit back to his elevator and this is where Arthit tells him to open up his hand. AND Arthit places a gear into Kongpope's hand, Kongpope thought it was his own gear that Arthit was returning it, but with a closer look he sees that it's actually ARTHIT's gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Arthit says, please take care of it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kongpope was like, I'll take care of it with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIN-VERRRRRRRRR! <-- that means I'm in dreamland. I'm going with the second theory, what do you guys think?

oh my gooood..... you make me cry in this early morning T_______T

• Like 4

Guest delightful
10 minutes ago, makochibana said:

oh my gooood..... you make me cry in this early morning T_______T

Why did I make you cry? Was it something I said? I'm sorry. :tears:

6 hours ago, momobae said:

Also I can create a thread for Puppy Honey although it would be my first time making one, should we make it now or wait until Sotus ends??

will you? thank you very much!! if you do it now it will give us someplace else to babble about Pick and Rome (and ssing, krist, kang, chereen) and post pictures but i think there's still a bit of time before puppy honey 2 comes out (have to get through my lil boy 2 first).

what does everyone think? now or later?

• Like 4

On 10/15/2016 at 0:56 AM, delightful said:

Okay, so now Chapter 2 is 'protected'!!! Thank you @erngust for your help! Thank you so much!!!! Here it is, hopefully I didn't make too much of a mistake. I have to honestly say this again, some Thai words/phrases/sayings are nearly impossible to translate into English so that it could grasp the full meaning. But I tried.. ^_^

https://mega.nz/#!LNVUFAYR!Zf7TEhlxJaDKRVH-5wBvFQFrYcRMlKpRnlPEK10-z84

And... I'm also shamelessly promoting my own fanfic again! This one is of the Pik and Rome couple from Puppy Honey. It's a cute ... story.. even though not much happened, but I feel it is kinda cute how Pik is slowly going crazy for Rome. ^_^  Here is the link!

https://mega.nz/#!2c8Q0DqK!fulGaNEu7dGwbKOWVdKrrkk-N7VU5RQQ9pLt2BMVBz0

Some of you may not know Rome and Pik or Puppy Honey, so I'll include a photo for season 2 which should air next year. Pik is Bright from SOTUS, Arthit's friend. ^_^

Spoiler

Pik_Rome_Din.png

PH FF, right? I'm bumping it up for you @MaguStrates :wub:

Morning ^_^

• Like 5

@delightful....THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for your fanfic update...this chapter was too much of sweetness and feels...thanks a bunch for feeding my Sotus-hungry soul. I can't wait for the continuation of this chapter. It's also so nice to know that P'Nott is somehow aware of Arthit and Kongpope's relationship. So observant of him and so supportive as well. :wub::wub::wub::blush:

• Like 2

Guest delightful
53 minutes ago, psyc123 said:

@delightful....THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for your fanfic update...this chapter was too much of sweetness and feels...thanks a bunch for feeding my Sotus-hungry soul. I can't wait for the continuation of this chapter. It's also so nice to know that P'Nott is somehow aware of Arthit and Kongpope's relationship. So observant of him and so supportive as well. :wub::wub::wub::blush:

I believe P'Kate was the one that told me that Arthit does tell Nott about his relationship with Kongpope. I'm glad Arthit chose to tell Nott and not Bright. I can't even imagine how that would turn out. :crazy:

19 hours ago, welp said:

Yes, it has pronouns, however, thai language (so as japanese and korean) is pronoun dropping language. this means pronouns are often omitted in everyday life usage.

thailand's broadcasting is so depressing lately.

please pay some love on my nagee thread below. it has no reply. thank in advance.

Thanks! I was just curious as to why because our vernacular also use pronouns. It just fascinates me.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, delightful said:

I'm uploading Manoot Pa Laa Dek again, because I've gotten PMs for it. So whoever needs it, you better download it quick. :D

Here is the link: Manoot Pa Laa Dek with Singto and Krist - https://mega.nz/#!vcknmRQY!dRdms_-zrbZi0IuOuj4jgF_B4H8ZEvpBUfQmDcvnU4A

Thanks for the link. Is this the hardsub version? By the way, I love the fanfic you recently uploaded. It focused more on the love side of things.I enjoyed reading while imagining the scenes in my head especially the car scene with Nott and Arthit. I keep picturing Arthit's poker face when he faces Nott but when he faces the road, he can't help but let out a smile like he was enjoying the teasing and feeling "kilig to the bones". This is what I like about reading fiction novels. They let you imagine things you couldn't with non-fiction.

• Like 2

On 9/21/2016 at 0:49 PM, delightful said:

@greenfan Yes, their love is very mature compared to the other BL stories I've read or watched. I think it has a lot to do with Arthit and Kong's attitude, and I'm glad the author is very true to those characters. Bittersweet(author) didn't turn Arthit and Kong into teenagers in love once they realized their feelings for each other, instead gave us such true to character reactions from both of them. *Spoilers, again..*

Hide contents

Arthit being so freaking prideful that it hurts and yet in the end he ends up giving it all up and running after Kong. And he is really worried and finally understands that even if he could just catch Kong another time, he had to see Kong right then and there, because he believes that if he missed that opportunity to speak to Kong he wouldn't be able to find the courage to talk to him again. And Kong always the one that gives into his feelings, yet still maintaining his dignity. He doesn't beg for Arthit to return those feelings, he understood where Arthit would find it difficult and let Arthit decide/make up his own choices. He never once forced Arthit into returning his feelings. He simply only asked for an answer on the bridge.

I loved when Arthit asked him, you know how I am, right? You know I like to drink pink milk, right? LOL! I literally fell out of my chair when I read that one. And Kong being a little confused at first and thinking Arthit was going to force him out of his life. Then out of nowhere Arthit gives his answer by simply kissing him. I almost died there. Then he starts walking away and Kong is like.. wait, P'Arthit, I didn't quite hear that. Tell me again meaning kiss me again!.. I really needed CPR then.

Seriously, this series has been so good. The angst was so good that when I was reading their 'separation' parts I had tears in my eyes. At times I wanted an outburst from Kong, I wanted him to do something dramatic so that Arthit could realize his own feelings sooner. BUT Kong was patient even when his own heart was hurting so much, yet all he thought of was how uncomfortable and a pain it was for his P'Arthit. That's who Kong really is, the one that only blamed himself and never blamed Arthit. Even if it was Arthit's indecisiveness that had both of them in that place, and at times Kong wondered why Arthit would deny him even a smile and at times he was so caring and enduring towards him to the point where he thought that enduring side was what kept him from being able to stop his feelings for Arthit, he didn't ask Arthit to stop what he was doing. I think it was because he took all the blame and he knew it was his fault that his precious P'Arthit had to be troubled by his feelings.

Oh, I'm going around in circles.. Sorry, and thanks to whoever reads this!

*On a side note... do we not have a thread here for Honey Puppy? ****

Love this kind of spoilerrrrrr imagine moment for me

Thank you for the spoiler that make me so curious want to watch for the next episode

LOVE

• Like 9

Guest delightful
32 minutes ago, riska2904 said:

@delightful P'walin is this the scene where Arthit missed kongphope after kong avoiding him? 

Hide contents

1174947_386909378105088_382027782_n.png?

1230071_386909418105084_805335897_n.png?

1230091_386909458105080_587433157_n.png?

Cr. Bittersweet fb

That pink milk was when Kongpope got the last order and he gave it to Arthit and left without talking to him. Arthit was just realizing that pink milk isn't refreshing/sweet when he has to drink it in tears. :tears:

Please note maybe SOTUS will start again soon according to the 

All free-to-air television broadcasters are now allowed to show dramas, variety programmes, sports matches and commercials but must strictly abide by the guidelines for TV stations during the 30-day national mourning period.

please read article carefully 

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/business/etc/30297840 

• Like 20

7 hours ago, mikeeCS said:

And for other who also don't know what to do while waiting eps 9, I suggest to watch one good series "Addicted/Heroine". this is chinese BL movie (I thought someone already suggested it in previous page). It is quite good movie, but sadly this series is banned from Government I thought, so I can only find it until eps 15 (I cannot find eps 16 and so on anywhere :( ). However it have good story at least until eps 15 :) 

Episode 15 is the final episode.  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, germanknight said:

Please note maybe SOTUS will start again soon according to the 

All free-to-air television broadcasters are now allowed to show dramas, variety programmes, sports matches and commercials but must strictly abide by the guidelines for TV stations during the 30-day national mourning period.

please read article carefully 

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/business/etc/30297840 

WOW! The most uplifting news I have heard in days! I really hope they will air SOTUS soon. But are they going to add some scenes to show respect for the King since they need to abide by the guidelines in order to broadcast the show? 

• Like 6