[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, noirchiel said:

Pls.. dont feel sorry for writing a lot, in fact im so in love with it.. kyaa..:wub: even u writing ur tho bout the novel like bajillion lines.. im so gonna love it, and tbh i even want it to long.. hahaha.

Oh yeah, watching ep. 7 again, i really love ur comment in KongArthit moments, like im always waiting for ur coment, it feel like i have a friend watching it together even in fact i watch it alone, and like we are spazzing together.. xD so please keep commenting in the video.. :heart:

P.s: sorry for my poor english :'(

Awwwe, that's so sweet of you! I can't believe you like to read my interpretation of the novel and series. Please keep in mind that what I believe may not be what the author or series' director intended. But I am commenting as an audience who have re-read and re-watched all the available materials so far. LOL! I'm an OBSESSED fan, if you will.

And I added my comments at first to at least 'keep' a little bit of myself when people 'take' my fansubs without permission, but I have heard a lot of good things from you guys. I guess since most of us can't or wouldn't watch BL stuff with other people, it's nice when I add my comments at certain points. Like you said, it feels like I'm sitting there watching it with you guys. It makes me so happy because it's not an annoyance to you guys and on the contrary you all find it to be added enjoyment. And no worries, your English is very good! :)

1 hour ago, lsmirsjsotus said:

Either this is translated sotus novel or  not... I'm still feel thankful to you... @delightful ... I'm really appreciate all your hard work to translate/sub/explained every thing for us... tqvm

It is a fan-translated version by me of SOTUS. I know I have said I wouldn't do it, but since I kept getting PMs from members here that they wouldn't share it, I thought about it. I will try my best to translate them while I wait for the new episodes each week. I don't make any promises and I can tell you for sure that my translations cannot compare to Bittersweet's actual words. Thai is such a beautiful language and has so many words that cannot be translated into English, and some words even loses it's 'emotions' when it is translated. Of course to some of us learning another language with just the reason of reading SOTUS is an absurd idea. LOL! This is the best I can do, and I hope that everyone will follow my rules. I must repeat that if I find any part of my translations posted anywhere I will stop. This is a very serious and sensitive issue as I was myself a fanfic author before and when my fanfics were translated into other languages without my knowledge I wasn't so happy with it.

But with that said, I have attempted to keep the writing style that Bittersweet uses, it may be against my education, trust me it is very hard for me to write and know it's not proper English form, but I want to keep it as Bittersweet intended it to flow. There are even some sentences that make me cringe because it isn't 'right' in my opinion, that is when I tell myself that this is Bittersweet's words, I am only a tool to translate it. I know we have Google, but we have all seen what a GREAT job Google can do. (sarcasm) LOL! So, please excuse a couple of odd sounding/looking sentences/paragraphs, I am writing it as close to the actual novel as possible. 

Once chapter one is finished I will upload it as a file and you guys can download it. 

2 hours ago, ma5querade said:

Aaww... i've no idea.. i always thought that what Kong feels for P'Arthit wasn't a love at 1st sight sorta thing since he seemed to despise Arthit after the 'I like men' ordeal :blink: but i must be wrong...seriously need to know what makes he likes arthit that much

You have my word for this! And maybe you should protect the file so that it can't be edited, copied, or cut....

Can't thankyou enough for your superb translation :heart: khop khun kaa... 

I was just joking when I said Kongpope fell for his P'Arthit at first sight, I just loved their interaction from the start. LOL! A little spice to start things out. LOL!

How do I protect the file so it can't be edited or copied? I've never done that before. :huh:

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Okay, let me decipher your questions.

First of all, during the dinner with their co-code members Kongpope said he came to study at that school because his mom had asked him. That was what upset Arthit the most. Then when he heard that Kongpope had been considering about transferring to economics, that just pissed Arthit off more. So after the dinner was over and they were standing in the parking lot, Kongpope asked if Arthit was mad at him. Arthit replied 'why? there wasn't any kind of relationship between them', which clearly means that Arthit was VERY much affected by Kongpope's decision or his consideration of transferring.

And when Arthit spoke to Nott when he was being dropped off, Nott clearly saw that his friend was out of line. To him, Arthit didn't have the right to get annoyed at Kongpope just because he was transferring, their old classmate transferred too and that clearly didn't upset Arthit. So once Arthit realized what had happened to himself he quickly found fault with the poor pork that he ate. LOL!

So... yes, WE KNOW that Arthit was angry with Kongpope for entering engineering because of his mom and because he was thinking of transferring. WE ALL KNOW this part VERY WELL, it's just Arthit doesn't want to accept this.

At the 'capture the flag' day, Arthit said a couple of things to Kongpope to indicate that he just didn't want to accept Kongpope because Kongpope wasn't even sure he wanted to be there. Of course Arthit would NEVER, well not right now, accept that he didn't want Kongpope to leave. I mean has he ever said anything 'nice' to Kongpope yet? If he did then that means he cares for Kongpope more than just another junior, Arthit is still far from that right now. 

And yes, Arthit cried because he was very touched by the first year student's 'thank you's', and yes, in Thailand it is kind of 'shameful' for a guy to cry. That was why he was hiding behind the stands and crying by himself, it was Kongpope that found him. He even made up that stupid reason about it being hot and having to wash his face. When he tied the white string around Kongpope and asked him to take care of the flag for him, he was being honest. He really believes everything that Kongpope said to him about being proud of studying there in their department. That was why his voice cracked as he fought back tears.

We won't get to see Arthit's 'softer' side until the 'star bridge' at the beach, which is the end of the hazing. And even after then Arthit still keeps a certain 'distance' from Kongpope, well feeling-wise, because he starts to feel that Kongpope isn't just another junior, he's not just another 'friend', he just can't categorize him yet. That's why he is so afraid to ask Kongpope about his true feelings. He is afraid of Kongpope's words and most importantly, he is afraid of his own answers.

Wow, I do write a lot... don't I? Sorry for writing a novel. :lol: #kongpopeandarthitsittinginatree...........

you are never too long i simply enjoy reading  ขอบคุณ

• Like 5

A nice review of all the sweet moments between kongphop and arthit from episode 1 to 7 thus far with episode 8 to 16 upcoming =) LIKE the post if you like the moments together =P

funny arthit and his gang of senior ... haha

• Like 8

3 hours ago, delightful said:

So... don't post this anywhere... or ever speak of it to anyone... I'll see if I can post it chapter by chapter. I'm like swallowing my own words here so please don't ruin this by posting it anywhere else. Leave my translations alone if you cannot follow by my rules. This is for your eyes only, okay? Promise me before you download them. I'm almost done with the first chapter.. here is what I'm ':D' now. :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter One

Rules For First Year Students No. 1 : Do Not Contradict The Hazing Team

The shouting of the question was very aggressive, just like a guard shouting at a prisoner. Just that the prisoners right now weren’t in jail, instead they were sitting in the cheer room of the Engineering department. The 3rd year seniors were standing stiff in front of the Freshmen, sending out chilling stares as if the new students had wrong them from another life.

Especially ‘Arthit’,  the man with an arrogant face and fierce looking eyes, he was the head of the hazing team for the department of Industrial Engineering. Who had just yelled at the new students for answering too softly, but in reality, even if the new students had answered loud enough he was still going to answer that he couldn’t hear them.

... Why? Do you have an issue with this? This is the right of the hazing team, whose intentions have been passed down for many generations. The hazing team has gone through all of it themselves and this was just the beginning, the real deal would be much more difficult than this.

The people tasked as the hazing team had to keep a taciturn face, before repeating again the question that was filled with definite resolution.

“I will ask again! How many of you are there in this class?”

The whole cheer room became silent, just as Arthit had predicted.

… This was a given as the beginning of the school year had only begun two days ago, who would remember their new friends or how many there were in the class. Especially when it came to the Engineering department, which had the most students in the university, it was in the thousands. Answering a calculus equation was a lot easier than having to answer this question.

The situation they were in was already in his favor, it created pressure for the freshmen all around the room.

… Who said the hazing of the Engineering department had to be barbaric. There wasn’t a need to speak improperly since they were students at a university, they didn’t need to use such lowly tactics. It would be troublesome if the professors started to keep a close eye on them. So the rules were that the hazing team had to speak properly to the new students, but those proper words were the ones that were slowly becoming the most intimidating. To the point where the new students were all becoming afraid and succumbing to the pressure from the seniors.

“No one is answering. Does that mean no one cares about their new friends? Is that why no one can remember their new friends from the same year?

The head of the hazing team slowly walked around the room as he shouted, displaying his power and trying to intimidate the new students. He surveyed the faces of the new students that were full of fright, some of them even had tears in their eyes, indicating that his training was effective.

… In actuality he wasn’t such a mean guy, he wasn’t a psycho who liked to watch other people cry that much. It was his duty as the head of the hazing team, but when he saw that the female students were crying his heart was starting to waver, especially the pretty ones. He wanted to go and hug them and pacify their fears, but he had to keep his straight face and watch them with angry eyes. Then the male student sitting next to the crying female student handed her a handkerchief, she accepted with a thankful smile as she wiped her tears.

… Oh wow… Isn’t he sweet? Is he even aware of the head of the hazing team?... The head of the hazing team was standing right there and he has the nerves to try and pick up a girl? The head of the hazing team had the young female student where he wanted, he was going to ask for her phone number once this was all over, but this kid had beaten him to it.

You… This youngster wants to show how manly he is?... Well, if you want to show off your manliness … fine… he was going to be given a chance.

“You, you over there, stand up!!”

He bawled out the younger man who was the owner of the handkerchief. It shocked the pretty girl sitting next to him, she turned to him with a worried expression, because he was called out by the head of the hazing team. But the person that was targeted showed a pretentious face as if it wasn’t a big deal, he stood up to show his full height, which somewhat startled the older man. The head of the hazing team who was 178cm thought he was already pretty tall, but this kid was hovering over him by a good 10cm. His eyebrows were thick and his face was also very good looking, radiating an aura that covered up the rest of the guys in the room.

It… gave his feet an itch all of a sudden, which doubled his disapproving thoughts.

… Which was fine, he could give this kid a good lesson for being better looking than everyone on the hazing team.

“Say your name and your student code number loudly!”

“My name is Kongpope, code number 0062!”

“Tell me how many are in your class this year!”

“I don’t know! I’ve never counted!”

Not only did the eyebrows of the person listening quiver, his hand was also quivering to the point that he wanted to land a punch on this kid’s pretentious face.

… You’re really stirring my foot, kid… stirring my foot… his answers were obviously contradicting to the leader’s question.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D Bless Your Heart P' @delightful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Don't know how happy i am. I wish everyone would abide by not posting this anywhere, i know how hard and how much time and effort you exerted in doing this! I can't thank you enough for this! 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, delightful said:

So... don't post this anywhere... or ever speak of it to anyone... I'll see if I can post it chapter by chapter. I'm like swallowing my own words here so please don't ruin this by posting it anywhere else. Leave my translations alone if you cannot follow by my rules. This is for your eyes only, okay? Promise me before you download them. I'm almost done with the first chapter.. here is what I'm 'writing' now. :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

Chapter One

The shouting of the question was very aggressive, just like a guard shouting at a prisoner. Just that the prisoners right now weren’t in jail, instead they were sitting in the cheer room of the Engineering department. The 3rd year seniors were standing stiff in front of the Freshmen, sending out chilling stares as if the new students had wrong them from another life.

Especially ‘Arthit’,  the man with an arrogant face and fierce looking eyes, he was the head of the hazing team for the department of Industrial Engineering. Who had just yelled at the new students for answering too softly, but in reality, even if the new students had answered loud enough he was still going to answer that he couldn’t hear them.

... Why? Do you have an issue with this? This is the right of the hazing team, whose intentions have been passed down for many generations. The hazing team has gone through all of it themselves and this was just the beginning, the real deal would be much more difficult than this.

The people tasked as the hazing team had to keep a taciturn face, before repeating again the question that was filled with definite resolution.

… This was a given as the beginning of the school year had only begun two days ago, who would remember their new friends or how many there were in the class. Especially when it came to the Engineering department, which had the most students in the university, it was in the thousands. Answering a calculus equation was a lot easier than having to answer this question.

The situation they were in was already in his favor, it created pressure for the freshmen all around the room.

… Who said the hazing of the Engineering department had to be barbaric. There wasn’t a need to speak improperly since they were students at a university, they didn’t need to use such lowly tactics. It would be troublesome if the professors started to keep a close eye on them. So the rules were that the hazing team had to speak properly to the new students, but those proper words were the ones that were slowly becoming the most intimidating. To the point where the new students were all becoming afraid and succumbing to the pressure from the seniors.

“No one is answering. Does that mean no one cares about their new friends? Is that why no one can remember their new friends from the same year?

The head of the hazing team slowly walked around the room as he shouted, displaying his power and trying to intimidate the new students. He surveyed the faces of the new students that were full of fright, some of them even had tears in their eyes, indicating that his training was effective.

… In actuality he wasn’t such a mean guy, he wasn’t a psycho who liked to watch other people cry that much. It was his duty as the head of the hazing team, but when he saw that the female students were crying his heart was starting to waver, especially the pretty ones. He wanted to go and hug them and pacify their fears, but he had to keep his straight face and watch them with angry eyes. Then the male student sitting next to the crying female student handed her a handkerchief, she accepted with a thankful smile as she wiped her tears.

… Oh wow… Isn’t he sweet? Is he even aware of the head of the hazing team?... The head of the hazing team was standing right there and he has the nerves to try and pick up a girl? The head of the hazing team had the young female student where he wanted, he was going to ask for her phone number once this was all over, but this kid had beaten him to it.

You… This youngster wants to show how manly he is?... Well, if you want to show off your manliness … fine… he was going to be given a chance.

He bawled out the younger man who was the owner of the handkerchief. It shocked the pretty girl sitting next to him, she turned to him with a worried expression, because he was called out by the head of the hazing team. But the person that was targeted showed a pretentious face as if it wasn’t a big deal, he stood up to show his full height, which somewhat startled the older man. The head of the hazing team who was 178cm thought he was already pretty tall, but this kid was hovering over him by a good 10cm. His eyebrows were thick and his face was also very good looking, radiating an aura that covered up the rest of the guys in the room.

It… gave his feet an itch all of a sudden, which doubled his disapproving thoughts.

… Which was fine, he could give this kid a good lesson for being better looking than everyone on the hazing team.

Not only did the eyebrows of the person listening quiver, his hand was also quivering to the point that he wanted to land a punch on this kid’s pretentious face.

… You’re really stirring my foot, kid… stirring my foot… his answers were obviously contradicting to the leader’s question.

No words can express the depth of our gratitude ....but thank you from the deepest recesses of my heart!!!!

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, delightful said:

Awwwe, that's so sweet of you! I can't believe you like to read my interpretation of the novel and series. Please keep in mind that what I believe may not be what the author or series' director intended. But I am commenting as an audience who have re-read and re-watched all the available materials so far. LOL! I'm an OBSESSED fan, if you will.

And I added my comments at first to at least 'keep' a little bit of myself when people 'take' my fansubs without permission, but I have heard a lot of good things from you guys. I guess since most of us can't or wouldn't watch BL stuff with other people, it's nice when I add my comments at certain points. Like you said, it feels like I'm sitting there watching it with you guys. It makes me so happy because it's not an annoyance to you guys and on the contrary you all find it to be added enjoyment. And no worries, your English is very good! :)

It is a fan-translated version by me of SOTUS. I know I have said I wouldn't do it, but since I kept getting PMs from members here that they weren't share it, I thought about it. I will try my best to translate them while I wait for the new episodes each week. I don't make any promises and I can tell you for sure that my translations cannot compare to Bittersweet's actual words. Thai is such a beautiful language and has so many words that cannot be translated into English, and some words even loses it's 'emotions' when it is translated. Of course to some of us learning another language with just the reason of reading SOTUS is an absurd idea. LOL! This is the best I can do, and I hope that everyone will follow my rules. I must repeat that if I find any part of my translations posted anywhere I will stop. This is a very serious and sensitive issue as I was myself a fanfic author before and when my fanfics were translated into other languages without my knowledge I wasn't so happy with it.

But with that said, I have attempted to keep the writing style that Bittersweet uses, it may be against my education, trust me it is very hard for me to write and know it's not proper English form, but I want to keep it as Bittersweet intended it to flow. There are even some sentences that make me cringe because it isn't 'right' in my opinion, that is when I tell myself that this is Bittersweet's words, I am only a tool to translate it. I know we have Google, but we have all seen what a GREAT job Google can do. (sarcasm) LOL! So, please excuse a couple of odd sounding/looking sentences/paragraphs, I am writing it as close to the actual novel as possible. 

Once chapter one is finished I will upload it as a file and you guys can download it. 

I was just joking when I said Kongpope fell for his P'Arthit at first sight, I just loved their interaction from the start. LOL! A little spice to start things out. LOL!

How do I protect the file so it can't be edited or copied? I've never done that before. :huh:

I'm not a very hi-tech myself...but if anyone here know another way plz share it to @delightful 

Anyway this is what I do to protect my papers while in school... hope it could help.... 

https://goo.gl/images/64LrJn

• Like 5

So... don't post this anywhere... or ever speak of it to anyone... I'll see if I can post it chapter by chapter. I'm like swallowing my own words here so please don't ruin this by posting it anywhere else. Leave my translations alone if you cannot follow by my rules. This is for your eyes only, okay? Promise me before you download them. I'm almost done with the first chapter.. here is what I'm 'writing' now. :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter One

*Promise* Thank you!! :heart::heart:

• Like 4

On 10/2/2016 at 3:59 PM, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter One

Thank you so much for this translation..i would never ever share this ever even to my sister who wanted this haha 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, delightful said:

So.. this is a little translation of that part where Kongpope went up to the stand. It's not much, but I just wanted you all to know what Arthit's thoughts were. And why he didn't want to go down at first... sorry gotta run to work, if not I would of had done more of it. ^_^

Reveal hidden contents

Arthit watched as the younger students gathered at the center of the field, they all gathered around in formation. He didn't know what they were planning on doing, but he was sure the mastermind was none other than that person. That person who caught Arthit's eyes to stare at only him as he walked up to the stand and came up each level only to stop in front of Arthit.

...Arthit was facing 0062 Kongpope.

"What is your business?"

"I'm here as a representative for the first year students, I've come to ask you to come down to the field."

His straightforward words were very clear and precise, it put Arthit at a stand still. Arthit didn't think the first year student would ask him to come down with such a carefree expression. How come they tried so hard on the other levels? And now that it was Arthit's turn they weren't going to prove anything to him? Was Kongpope thinking that Arthit was going to just let him get the flag this easily? This is insulting to Arthit's status as the leader of the hazing team!

Arthit's unsatisfied face started to show, but he had to keep his feelings in check, he had to show that he was in control. He answered as the leader.

"Why do I have to go down there with you?"

"Because we want to show you our spirits."

His explanation made Arthit understand a little of their intentions, the first year students want to do something, that is why he was asked to go down. But of course Arthit wasn't going down easily. Plus the first year students messed up big time by sending the person who he had the most problem with as a representative to negotiate with him.

... Just knowing... that whenever they talked, they never could speak nicely to each other, not even once. Just thinking of the last time they spoke should already be a good enough example. The day when they went to have dinner with their co-code members. And he found out the truth that this person wanted to study economics and not engineering. Why did he come to all the activities if he was thinking of transferring? And wanting to be accepted as a junior to their department shouldn't even matter to him, he didn't need to prove anything to anyone here.

thanks <3 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, edited my spoiler post from earlier. It messed up my post for some reason and I couldn't edit my text? Has it ever happened to you guys? I had to fix a couple of things after reading my post, but I couldn't even click on it? Anyway, I just logged out and back in and now it works. I changed the most obvious thing in there which was '0052' to '0062'. SORRY! I was typing too fast I guess. ^_^

if still doesn't work, try enabling anti-malware function on your antivirus software, as this forum has some hidden malware URL sites, i have been receiving them since i joined, if all methods dun work, try contacting the administrator

• Like 4

1 hour ago, delightful said:

It is a fan-translated version by me of SOTUS. I know I have said I wouldn't do it, but since I kept getting PMs from members here that they wouldn't share it, I thought about it. I will try my best to translate them while I wait for the new episodes each week. I don't make any promises and I can tell you for sure that my translations cannot compare to Bittersweet's actual words. Thai is such a beautiful language and has so many words that cannot be translated into English, and some words even loses it's 'emotions' when it is translated. Of course to some of us learning another language with just the reason of reading SOTUS is an absurd idea. LOL! This is the best I can do, and I hope that everyone will follow my rules. I must repeat that if I find any part of my translations posted anywhere I will stop. This is a very serious and sensitive issue as I was myself a fanfic author before and when my fanfics were translated into other languages without my knowledge I wasn't so happy with it.

We all felt blessed. You are pure angel for our international fans. Thanks may not be enough to show our gratitude.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter One

@delightful omg omfg omg omo omo omo thank u thank u !!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Like 6

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter One

Pinky promise! thank you :heart:

• Like 6