[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

12 minutes ago, kissmeStarlight said:

I shouldn't have discovered while its on going series.. because now i have completed all the 7 ep .. :bawling: .. How am i going to wait ... Baka me :( ... Btw guys i am in love with the OTP and i kinda like wad and prem.. i hope there something goining on with them... i kinda scared that May maybe cause some trouble between the otp.. and i hear their is an novel? is there any eng translation of that?

and will our otp will kiss and may it be show it to us?? as I was so disappoint how LS s2 turned out tbh

Welcome to the SOTUS family :wub:

Sadly (*goes to cry in the corner*) ... *comes back*... There's no English translation of a novel, for now. We are hoping here it happens soon.

Spoiler

They will kiss... we know that there will be two kisses (They teased us that kisses are gonna be real gooooood. Get ready!) and ofc they should show it to us or I'm gonna go murder someone in Thailand. *calms down*

Usually LINE TV posts un-cut ver. of every episode, so I don't know if TV version will show a kiss, but LINE TV one should, right guys? 

Off to watch Diary of Tootzing without subs. *hoping GDH will sub it*

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, paleorked said:

ahahaha... i love your list cos its so detailed and even categorised by countries which make it loads of easier for people to view it and for them to do their searching.

oh coming back to your question... its my last BL series or anything with BL cos its a promise that i made to my fiance (most of our fights in the past is 'cos of me being a fujoshi). He's quite the conservative guy BUT i manage to convince him that this series just a light BL (lol) and he agrees. That is why i dont want Sotus to ends!!! :tears:

So, i am so envious of those ladies with their men that can accept them for being a BL lover! 

omggg so ur fiance didnt allow u to watch bl ehh?? so sad to hear that i have a friend who also have a fiance and she a fujoshi his fiance didnt mind at all my friend like it  

• Like 4

oh guys/gals!

before i left for the day! just gonna leave this here cos the song reminds me so much of Arthit (i know its so cliche but just soooo Arthit,,,, well at least in my mind)

Goodnight/ good day to all of you lovely people!:heart:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, paleorked said:

ahahaha... i love your list cos its so detailed and even categorised by countries which make it loads of easier for people to view it and for them to do their searching.

oh coming back to your question... its my last BL series or anything with BL cos its a promise that i made to my fiance (most of our fights in the past is 'cos of me being a fujoshi). He's quite the conservative guy BUT i manage to convince him that this series just a light BL (lol) and he agrees. That is why i dont want Sotus to ends!!! :tears:

So, i am so envious of those ladies with their men that can accept them for being a BL lover! 

aaaaaaah ok I understand..... Yeah SOTUS is very very soft compared to some other stuff (like from my list haha :D) there will be like 2/3 kisses max for Kong+Arthit and there's Prem+Wad, but we don't know if they will be a couple yet ;) Well for me I'm single haha but I come from France so things are a bit different I guess.....

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, jiaa said:
39 minutes ago, paleorked said:

its my last BL series or anything with BL cos its a promise that i made to my fiance (most of our fights in the past is 'cos of me being a fujoshi). He's quite the conservative guy BUT i manage to convince him that this series just a light BL (lol) and he agrees. That is why i dont want Sotus to ends!!! :tears:

omggg so ur fiance didnt allow u to watch bl ehh?? so sad to hear that i have a friend who also have a fiance and she a fujoshi his fiance didnt mind at all my friend like it  

Oh yeah and I don't get boyfriends who don't like when their girlfriends watch this stuff I mean.... A lot of men like to watch lesbians "do it" (ifyouknowwhatimean) and we don't say anything about them right ? And we watch sweet love stories and we get judged (that's one of the reasons why I don't like being called a fujoshi) ? meh :huh:

Are they jealous somehow ? I don't get it... But hey you have a boyfriend and I don't so :D

• Like 4

9 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Yeah, they took my life in a swift... My Dramaland time has reduced too this year... Now I try to be reasonable and not watch every new drama and try to keep it as normal as I can. XD 

It's good. I always check for new chapters. Yesterday there were two new (because I haven't checked last two days) so I was happily reading. They are pretty fast with translations. ^_^ Can't wait for drama to come out! 

I want to start with Yandai Byway No. 10, but I see that there are only 10 chapters translated, that's not all, right? and I'm still waiting for news about S2, so I plan to wait with that novel. :D You read a lot. I used to read really a lot a few years ago (Romance books and M/M Romance was my guilty pleasure... aish Maybe I should look for some new juicy books. lol)... now not so much. xD 

Yeah back earlier in the summer I had knee surgery and almost a month of bed rest so I was watching sooo many kdramas at the same time (like a ridiculous amount) :phew: So now it feels weird not having as much time for them ;-;

Yeah very few chapters have been translated of Yandai so far. I'm hoping for a season 2 because that ending... >_<

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JavieR said:

I hope i can track back all the translated portion of the novels that was posted. Anyone can help me on this? shoot me a DM pleaseeeeeeee :D:D:D

here's the post :) >>

On 10/3/2016 at 1:06 AM, delightful said:

Re-posting the Missing You special chapters because I have been getting PMs for the links.

REMEMBER, the terms of downloading the Special Chapters are once you read it, that’s it, it's just for you. Do not do anything else with it. Do NOT upload anywhere or for anyone else. If you cannot follow that rule, then please do not download my translations. Sorry.

Missing You Part 1

https://mega.nz/#!uNNEyZxT!yRtmR7t8NzGEXwhwSS05x3b6TK1PvpxXN4AXICE-ab4

Missing You Part 2

https://mega.nz/#!6N0A1bbJ!8L2SHYx8pCffxLOHz-_fBTikIpGl_NmMmt0Gpg_kk7c

*And... shamelessly promoting my own fanfic! LOL!

https://mega.nz/#!bFkCyC4R!N8Qzd2bAzuAjhGv3SNxe6jQZrP8nCGl4ir71YKrRRug

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

here's the post :) >>

Thank You So Much Dear! :blush:

I have this downloaded and kept in my treasure box HAHAHAHA but there are some spoilers and portion of the actual novel that was translated and posted by @delightful ( I guess? ) HAHAHAHAHA even tho they are very short it actually matters since the novel isn't fully translated in english HUHUHUHUHUHU my frustrations are eating me alive that i'm willing to pay someone an extra dollar to translate the story, i'm going crazy HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 2

Hey By the way i was't able to thank @delightful Personally for your hardwork! Thank You So Much for helping us all to survive in times of adversity HAHAHAHAHA okay what am i saying. Thank You So Much you don't know how much happiness you bring in each in everyone of us.

Your Problem with Kissassian is not something new to me my friends are the ones who translated and subbed the "Grey Rainbow Series" ( PaperPlanes sub team ) and they did the same thing they uploaded the videos in Kissassian without proper credits, we demanded them to take down the videos or atleast give proper credit but they don't instead they deleted our comments from their site, what a shame. Oh well we can't force everyone, just don't let them get into you. Love Lots :blush:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, JavieR said:

Thank You So Much Dear! :blush:

I have this downloaded and kept in my treasure box HAHAHAHA but there are some spoilers and portion of the actual novel that was translated and posted by @delightful ( I guess? ) HAHAHAHAHA even tho they are very short it actually matters since the novel isn't fully translated in english HUHUHUHUHUHU my frustrations are eating me alive that i'm willing to pay someone an extra dollar to translate the story, i'm going crazy HAHAHAHAHA

Those are the only parts of the novel that have been translated. There's a ton of spoilers all throughout the thread though! There were some general spoilers early on in the thread, but I think the more specific spoilers started at some point after page 40 if I remember correctly. I've been here since page 3 (that was my first ever soompi post :D) so I've read everything on this thread, but it's a little hard to remember where everything is... sometimes I write down certain page numbers of the thread so I can go back and see certain things, but there are so many pages now :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Those are the only parts of the novel that have been translated. There's a ton of spoilers all throughout the thread though! There were some general spoilers early on in the thread, but I think the more specific spoilers started at some point after page 40 if I remember correctly. I've been here since page 3 (that was my first ever soompi post :D) so I've read everything on this thread, but it's a little hard to remember where everything is... sometimes I write down certain page numbers of the thread so I can go back and see certain things, but there are so many pages now :sweatingbullets:

HAHAHAHAHAHA i totally understand, i guess i need to get myself contented with what i have! HAHAHAHA i'll tell you a secret i actually have most of the posted spoilers and compiled them HAHAHAHA but i miss most of them so i want to get them all you know for future purposes ( Post Sotus Survival Kit ) HAHAHAHA i did this kind of thing back in LoveSick days ( season 1 ) i kept all the translated portion HAHAHAHA and i'm back at it again! Da*n it Javier you're back at it again. I've in this forum since page one i just don't join the conversation HAHAHAHA

• Like 4

Just now, originalnickname said:

I bet for a thousand pages at the end of the show haha :D I don't know about you, but each week I'm excited for the new episode obviously, but also for the preview! Like this week, I wanna see if PremxWad is in the preview of ep. 9.....

We're on the same boat! People just keep on talking and talking about the previous episodes and the coming ones the excitement just don't easily subside and i like to commend the producer and the director they know how to keep the audience/fans wanting for more! 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

@momobae @alwayssecrettime Club Friday 2 and To Be Continued are the same story? no? Is there a way to watch other one with eng subs? (Thanks in advance for your answers :D )

Yes! To Be Continued is the continuation of Club Friday 2! Unfortunately there is no english sub for To Be Continued as far as I know??? I watched it without subs and kind of got the idea of what was going on. Plus there were some people in the comment section that helped with non-thai speakers understand what was happening. They've done a lot of to be continued for different Club Friday Stories. For Club Friday 2, just search kudalakorn on google, and go to her website and look for Club Friday 2. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, erngust said:

wow... this is quite a very 'valuable' share @delightful ... checking it out had me quickly pulled into the deep, had the "erngusty" in me even loved the scene just before that... i had to scour for more, that it took me to...

Reveal hidden contents

... download all of these:

... getting into the second clip, I had loved the two even more.  And, please don't be miffed, but if there's any chance in the future, I would love to see Krist+Singto to do a remake of their storyline. The physicality of these 2 pairs are eerily similar, but the Pee-Kong characters are quite a turn-around of  (P)Arthit-(Kong)pope (see what I tried to do there?) - so it will be a blast to watch Krist+Singto in the Pee-Kong situation.  Furthermore, I would love then to see the 2-pairs in another show (like 2 brothers falling in love with another 2 brothers - with some angsty mixup thrown in)... For now, the hunger is strong for Krist-Singto to have the remake of Pee-Kong as their second project together.

Dream on myself... :tears:

Hey i watched this series too! ( Please don't ask me how old i am! ) HAHAHAHAHA Pe and Kong! the story is kinda tragic but i like it specially that accidental kiss during the ending, gosh it's all coming back to me Thai BL series just totally changed my life HAHAHAHA

• Like 2