[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

'Morning

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I know what you mean! I watched all 48 episodes in 5 days :sweatingbullets: 

Reveal hidden contents

NOH AND PHUN ARE SOOOO CUTE :wub::wub::wub: But even after watching the deleted kiss scenes... >_< they needed more kiss scenes.. 

And the novel is sooo good! That's the only Thai novel that I've ever read. I really really want to read more Thai novels (ESPECIALLY SOTUS AHHHH), but since those don't seem to get translated I mostly read Chinese BL novels. But actually the Love Sick novel is so good. Sorry I keep talking about it :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I would definitely go on and on about the SOTUS novel here on this thread if only I could read it ㅠㅠ

Sooo... I was not the only one. rofl

I liked Lovesick, first season was really good... but S2 wasn't as good, maybe because of those girls and how they ended that other BL story (I can't remember their names) just doesn't sit right with me. I was invested in them too and then they go and 'let's just be friends' pr whatever... what a disappointment. At least main couple's story ended good. ^^

@momobae @alwayssecrettime Club Friday 2 and To Be Continued are the same story? no? Is there a way to watch other one with eng subs? (Thanks in advance for your answers :D )

[Messy post, read on your own risk. LOL] I am a drama addict... usually when I start a new drama (that ended and all episodes are out), I watch all episodes in a span of 2-3 days, then I get bad withdrawal problems, if I get to love main couple and drama as a whole. That's why, I really want to start some dramas (like Love 020, Novoland: The Castle in the Sky...) but if I do, I think I'll go fanboy like crazy for them (especially for the first one, I heard good things there)... but, my heart can't handle having two couple to go crazy over.... I love Pick and Rome, but they are in the back of my minds. I have my mind and heart only for Kong and Arthit, right now. (okay I love my couples in 'Drinking Solo' and 'MDBC', Jealousy Incarnate is other story... there I go back and forth couple of time in one episode. Don't ask) But... Arthit/Kong are special... I don't have time for other things, now I only watch my other 3 dramas and time left is for Arthit and Kong and re-watching this drama (and reading Advanced Bravery :phew:). Maybe I should stop... I'll go crazy.. :crazy: I'm already there. 

Mio's Countdown this morning says that we have (OMG!) 3 days, 8 hours and 18 minutes left until new episode airs! YAY 84.gif:wub:

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, erngust said:

my personal take would be:  (1) Krist wasn't able to contain himself to stop his crying 'processes' while delivering his lines with Singto, but then the director find it still quite beautiful to capture hence just kept the scene as is, or (2) (per my over delulu-mode) with all the noble reasons of his crying in the first place, being already on the emotional state that he is and then be subjected to the only presence of the person that may have also gotten his heart in a twist, there's just not enough left strength left in his eyes not to further shed a tear or two... :tears:

I think I got your delulu mode for a moment since when I first read your response I read it as Krist can't stop crying because Singto who gotten his heart in a twist was in the scene too. And in my back of my mind: " wait wait! so this is being personal between the actors now?! oh god :w00t:" And I needed to re-read your response and finally I'm back at my normal state now. 

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, erngust said:

my personal take would be:  (1) Krist wasn't able to contain himself to stop his crying 'processes' while delivering his lines with Singto, but then the director find it still quite beautiful to capture hence just kept the scene as is, or (2) (per my over delulu-mode) with all the noble reasons of his crying in the first place, being already on the emotional state that he is and then be subjected to the only presence of the person that may have also gotten his heart in a twist, there's just not enough left strength left in his eyes not to further shed a tear or two... :tears:

That's an interesting viewpoint!!  (1) could be:D

• Like 3

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

on a side note... should i watch lovesick? can someone tell him if it's worth it? i don't want to even start it if i'm going to be all mad at it and not enjoy it. is it a happy ending?

You should totally watch it. It was my first BL series/movie/drama. PhunNoh are the reason why i'm so invested in Thai Series/BL Series right now. I have a privilege to get to know a lot of wonderful friends/people thru these experience.

Like other people commented, first season is better than second one since the story-line is more faithful to it's novel (you should totally read the novel translation from P'Kuda - you remind me of her or you can find the thai novel from online). Don't worry, it's a happy ending!! 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

'Morning

I liked Lovesick, first season was really good... but S2 wasn't as good, maybe because of those girls and how they ended that other BL story (I can't remember their names) just doesn't sit right with me. I was invested in them too and then they go and 'let's just be friends' pr whatever... what a disappointment. At least main couple's story ended good. ^^

@momobae @alwayssecrettime Club Friday 2 and To Be Continued are the same story? no? Is there a way to watch other one with eng subs? (Thanks in advance for your answers :D )

[Messy post, read on your own risk. LOL] I am a drama addict... usually when I start a new drama (that ended and all episodes are out), I watch all episodes in a span of 2-3 days, then I get bad withdrawal problems, if I get to love main couple and drama as a whole. That's why, I really want to start some dramas (like Love 020, Novoland: The Castle in the Sky...) but if I do, I think I'll go fanboy like crazy for them (especially for the first one, I heard good things there)... but, my heart can't handle having two couple to go crazy over.... I love Pick and Rome, but they are in the back of my minds. I have my mind and heart only for Kong and Arthit, right now. (okay I love my couples in 'Drinking Solo' and 'MDBC', Jealousy Incarnate is other story... there I go back and forth couple of time in one episode. Don't ask) But... Arthit/Kong are special... I don't have time for other things, now I only watch my other 3 dramas and time left is for Arthit and Kong and re-watching this drama (and reading Advanced Bravery :phew:). Maybe I should stop... I'll go crazy.. :crazy: I'm already there. 

Mio's Countdown this morning says that we have (OMG!) 3 days, 8 hours and 18 minutes left until new episode airs! YAY 84.gif:wub:

Wait a common drama series have 12 -24 episode which have a span of roughly an hour per episode, and you just finish it the whole series for 2-3 days, with that level of fascination your a goddess in watching drama series I can't even level with you in watching series. *bow down*

oQqoGZLU73UmQ.gif

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Bemhr said:

I think I got your delulu mode for a moment since when I first read your response I read it as Krist can't stop crying because Singto who gotten his heart in a twist was in the scene too. And in my back of my mind: " wait wait! so this is being personal between the actors now?! oh god :w00t:" And I needed to re-read your response and finally I'm back at my normal state now. 

here's hoping that no life-altering harm done and childhood innocence ruined...  :phew:

10 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

That's an interesting viewpoint!!  (1) could be:D

... have to hold on to something to convince myself I still have some sanity intact... :)

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Bemhr said:

LOL Always look on to the brighter side at least when you come back your only 2-3 days away from the subbed episode and plenty of forum pages to read :lol: On behalf of the people around here....

See you soon again and come back in the name of SOTUS series lol Had fun sharing scene insights with you. :grin:

That's right. I'm looking forwatd to next subbed ep (it's not pressure on our delightful!) and tons of posting.:) Thanks!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, erngust said:

here's hoping that no life-altering harm done and childhood innocence ruined...  :phew:

... have to hold on to something to convince myself I still have some sanity intact... :)

Nahh Newwie is here quick to calm me down jk lol! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Wow, thank you for all the replies. I'm so glad everyone here is willing to help me with all these questions. I have decided to not watch another BL series at the moment, I don't think I can concentrate much as my mind keeps on wandering over to Krist and Singto in those roles. LOL! I think SOTUS is already enough to fill my heart right now. The only other couple I'm open to right now is Pik and Rome, they're my cute couple. Arthit and Kongpope are my everything else couple. So for now I'll just go back and re-watch SOTUS and re-read SOTUS... life is good 'enough'. :D

guilty as charged... :tears: 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

That's right. I'm looking forwatd to next subbed ep (it's not pressure on our delightful!) and tons of posting.:) Thanks!

Yep no pressure intended to our dearest, nicest and beautiful subber. We're here to give her the support she needed :blush:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

'Morning

@momobae @alwayssecrettime Club Friday 2 and To Be Continued are the same story? no? Is there a way to watch other one with eng subs? (Thanks in advance for your answers :D )

Yay we're getting closer!!!

off%20dork%20haha%20moreof%20it_zpschtx5

I feel you. Asian dramas really do take over your life! My kdrama time has reduced so much though now that I'm busier and now that SOTUS has stolen my heart!

I still haven't started Advanced Bravery (is it good -- wait why am I even asking that?! Chai Ji Dan is so brilliant! How could it not be xD), but I'm reading a lot of Chinese novels as new chapters come out. Let's see.. I'm reading Addicted (just finished reading saehan01's new chapter actually), Counter Attack, Uncontrolled Love, Yandai Byway No 10, I Still Love You Even If You're A Man, and recently started Till Death Do Us Part and Hua Hua You Long. O.O Ah that's more than I thought I was reading :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Bemhr said:

Nahh Newwie is here quick to calm me down jk lol! 

Unfortunately for me, Newwie served to keep me further down into the gutter often as well...  

He's such an energizer bunny trying to bind Krist and Singto. His pulling-in Krist that had Singto sandwiched between them is one fantasy-fulfilled. Enjoyed his cutie way of spelling out his name near the end... it's on repeat.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, originalnickname said:

Well hellooooo everybody :wub: It's 9:30am here ^_^ Love to have pages to read when I wake up ^^ I can't wait for saturday to come!!! Actually time goes by so fast for me :crazy: I think it's thanks to you guys especially @delightful for giving us little treats to wait between the episodes :heart:

It's around 12:50am here :joy: 

I know isn't it great waking up to this thread and getting to see all the new Sotus things :)

Well I'm probably gonna go to sleep now. Hopefully I'll dream of Krist and Singto and Kong and Arthit xD Waaiittttttt! OMG @Kate Kang Sunyalux!!! That picture. I just saw it right now! 

(* ̄ii ̄)(* ̄ii ̄)(* ̄ii ̄)(* ̄ii ̄)(* ̄ii ̄)

Ommmrrg. Now I'll definitely have something sweet to dream about. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, erngust said:

Sorry for this very late addition to other recommendations (work is getting in the way)...

1) as suggested by fellow fans, do a mux first of the raw and a** files with mkvtoolnix that will create an MKV file

2) transcode the MKV file to MP4 by using Handbrake. I've test encoded the "Manoot Pa La Dek" with  .a** file you've shared burned in (listed as .saa in handbrake subtitles option) , and it took around 17mins to complete.  I'm did another test-encoding (still running though, just being impatient to send in this reply) on the raw EP5  with  .a** from you as well with an estimated 49mins completion.

I also use Handbrake, but it take me longer time to encode. looking at how cpu usage is 98-100%, it's clear that the quality of cpu, rather then the program, is the main factor of the encoding speed.

• Like 2

On 10/5/2016 at 2:02 PM, shivyn01 said:

Krist is so cute!!!!!!! Why is he so cute?!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Crawling away to mend my heart:astonished:

O.o okay, WHY THE F**K did singto has THAT video?? Gosh..when i thought my mind was back to normal, i have to see this and ....BOOM!!! now, my imagination is suddenly OUT . OF . CONTROL...Guys, you need to stop posting videos, i need some time break.....kidding...

Please keep on sharing all sotus-related(bl-related)...lol

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, Bemhr said:

Wait a common drama series have 12 -24 episode which have a span of roughly an hour per episode, and you just finish it the whole series for 2-3 days, with that level of fascination your a goddess in watching drama series I can't even level with you in watching series. *bow down*

oQqoGZLU73UmQ.gif

(boy here) But Goddess... don't flatter me. haha :lol: (love the GIF... rofl)

If I tell you how many dramas I watched in a year... yep, it's better if I don't. XD But I can say that I watch less dramas this year... I need a life, after all. hahaha Still, sometimes... I can't resist and now I'm addicted to SOTUS and here fanboying with you all. I check this forum every time I get, when I wake up is a must and just before I go from my PC too. rofl Why did I get into this? My life... ouch My poor life... but I don't even want to imagine how it will be when this series ends... no, my soul can't go there, right... now... no

50 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yay we're getting closer!!!

off%20dork%20haha%20moreof%20it_zpschtx5

I feel you. Asian dramas really do take over your life! My kdrama time has reduced so much though now that I'm busier and now that SOTUS has stolen my heart!

I still haven't started Advanced Bravery (is it good -- wait why am I even asking that?! Chai Ji Dan is so brilliant! How could it not be xD), but I'm reading a lot of Chinese novels as new chapters come out. Let's see.. I'm reading Addicted (just finished reading saehan01's new chapter actually), Counter Attack, Uncontrolled Love, Yandai Byway No 10, I Still Love You Even If You're A Man, and recently started Till Death Do Us Part and Hua Hua You Long. O.O Ah that's more than I thought I was reading :sweatingbullets: 

Yeah, they took my life in a swift... My Dramaland time has reduced too this year... Now I try to be reasonable and not watch every new drama and try to keep it as normal as I can. XD 

It's good. I always check for new chapters. Yesterday there were two new (because I haven't checked last two days) so I was happily reading. They are pretty fast with translations. ^_^ Can't wait for drama to come out! 

I want to start with Yandai Byway No. 10, but I see that there are only 10 chapters translated, that's not all, right? and I'm still waiting for news about S2, so I plan to wait with that novel. :D You read a lot. I used to read really a lot a few years ago (Romance books and M/M Romance was my guilty pleasure... aish Maybe I should look for some new juicy books. lol)... now not so much. xD 

• Like 4

Was surfing youtube and saw this vid

Spoiler

Isn't that the song from The Love of Siam? That's my very very first BL movie. The song brings back such memories. 

Gun Lae Gun if I recall properly. Love of Siam was so long ago. Also, it was the first Thai song I fell in love with. 

• Like 3