[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

How's it going, everyone? I'm sooo happy to see that this thread has grown so fast from last week! I'm sure everyone's excited for tomorrow's episode :) We just can't wait to see Arthit crying and Kong teasing him, right? :heart: Have a good day, y'all :) One more day!

• Like 6

By the way, for those who do not yet, I'm a biiiiig Em fan! :) So, is there anyone who can share news about him or his character? ;) @meifang89, are you still going to the wedding this weekend? @dreadaeleonkvothe, mind taking some screenshots for us again? I'll be home when it airs tomorrow and I am hoping to get good live steam. Who else is hoping the same? :D

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, greenfan said:

By the way, for those who do not yet, I'm a biiiiig Em fan! :) So, is there anyone who can share news about him or his character? ;) @meifang89, are you still going to the wedding this weekend? @dreadaeleonkvothe, mind taking some screenshots for us again? I'll be home when it airs tomorrow and I am hoping to get good live steam. Who else is hoping the same? :D

Last week my live stream wasn't very good :tears: but I was able to get some screen shots ^^ I hope it works better this week. I'll try and send some again! Maybe I'll repost all the links for live streaming and the Twitter account that did the filming of their TV last week right before it airs in case ppl are looking for links :) I hope that person films their TV again! Because I know that helped some ppl watch it. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, greenfan said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe,  could you teach me how to insert screenshots here from my computer? Pretty please? :D

I usually just use photobucket unless I've already posted a picture on a blog on the Internet. Then I can just take the link from there. Do you know what photobucket is? You can probably find it by googling it :) 

Oh I made some Em gifs a while ago.. I can't remember if I ever posted them.. but let me go find it for you :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rose Wayne said:

Hello everyone. I have been reading your posts without commenting for a long time hehe! I really wanted to share with you all that one of my favourite fanfic writer has started writing a sotus fanfic! She is really good! Please read it. I think you will all really like it!!!! I think if more people comment she will upload another chapter faster!

She posted on ao3: http://archiveofourown.org/chapters/18709195?show_comments=true&view_full_work=false#main

and asianfanfics: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1178388/their-storm-sotus

Thanks for suggesting this fic! It's really good!

If you guys find more fanfics, please share them as well!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Last week my live stream wasn't very good :tears: but I was able to get some screen shots ^^ I hope it works better this week. I'll try and send some again! Maybe I'll repost all the links for live streaming and the Twitter account that did the filming of their TV last week right before it airs in case ppl are looking for links :) I hope that person films their TV again! Because I know that helped some ppl watch it. 

Thank you very much for your hard work last week please help me too this week (。-_-。) *deep bow*

6 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

@greenfan hi nice to see you again! :) Where are you going these days? Yeah I still going:(. But last week I going home early so I can watched it on sunday hope this week will be the same. 

Been very busy with work deadlines. Don't even want to think about them. Lol. I just came home actually from a 12-hr bus ride and decided to visit this page. I'm de-stressed now. Haha.

@dreadaeleonkvothe and I will do our best again for tomorrow's episode :)

• Like 5

Just now, greenfan said:

Been very busy with work deadlines. Don't even want to think about them. Lol. I just came home actually from a 12-hr bus ride and decided to visit this page. I'm de-stressed now. Haha.

Ahh :tears: work...

I'm glad you can come here and de-stress though!!

Spoiler

_20160906_194531_zpsospnygnw.jpg

• Like 4

Hello everyone. I have been reading your posts without commenting for a long time hehe! I really wanted to share with you all that one of my favourite fanfic writer has started writing a sotus fanfic! She is really good! Please read it. I think you will all really like it!!!! I think if more people comment she will upload another chapter faster!

She posted on ao3: http://archiveofourown.org/chapters/18709195?show_comments=true&view_full_work=false#main

and asianfanfics: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1178388/their-storm-sotus

Thank you very much for the link! :wub: I really enjoyed reading it:D. Please tell us again if there's new fanfic o(〃^▽^〃)o

2 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Good for you:D. Thank you very much for you two:wub:. I'm counting on you d=(´▽`)=b

thank you for the fanfic recommendation, i subscribe to it as soon as i read this post. I'll take everything SOTUS related so the waiting for the new ep will bearable. Do tell us if you find another fanfiction :blush:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@meifang89 aw I hope that you don't have to wait to long to watch it!! 16.gif16.gif I'll try my best to help, but I don't know if I'll have time to make any gifs this Saturday :sweatingbullets: ...but who knows it might happen anyways :P I always say I don't have time for dramas and things but end up watching them anyways :sweatingbullets:

I love how you sound so humble here! :)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@meifang89 aw I hope that you don't have to wait to long to watch it!! 16.gif16.gif I'll try my best to help, but I don't know if I'll have time to make any gifs this Saturday :sweatingbullets: ...but who knows it might happen anyways :P I always say I don't have time for dramas and things but end up watching them anyways :sweatingbullets:

That's okay if you don't have time:). Can you just tell me the summary of ep 7? Please don't forced yourself^_^

7 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@greenfan He was so awkward and cute here! I loved his dancing attempts so much :wub: He was similarly shy and cute when he tried to wipe the paint off her cheek xD He's a very adorable side character! 

Hide contents

May%20dance%201_zpss5j4wfnz.gif May%20Dance%202_zpsfcrx5m5p.gif May%20dance%203_zpsqojjfwh1.gif May%20Dance%204_zpsmsiycncj.gif

This is making me wanna cry right now! My absolute favoooooourite scene with Em! Back when he was all shy and unconfidently cute. This always gives me a smile from ear to ear :D I think they really look good together! I now wonder if there's somewhere in the internet where I can actually see him dancing. Haha! Sooo adorable Em is indeed! Thanks!

• Like 9