[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

34 minutes ago, shinnu said:

yup yup, can't wait for angst but I hope that the whole separation will be included into one episode because it'd be too much if it lasted one episode and a half of the ep 11, haha.:tears::wub:

So many info it's confusing me a bit....

The angst comes after the separation right ? But when does the separation start ? From the moment where Kong confesses ? My guesses (probably not right lol) :

Spoiler

- EP. 10: (Date at the cinema?) + going back to their rooms + seeing Arthit's room flood + Arthit asking about Kong's feelings + Kong confessing at the end of the episode

- EP.11: Arthit heard everything so he avoids Kong because it's awkward for him + angst (?)

- EP. 12: The wedding + mwah.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

The angst comes after the separation right ? But when does the separation start ? From the moment where Kong confesses ? My guesses (probably not right lol) :

Hide contents

- EP. 10: (Date at the cinema?) + going back to their rooms + seeing Arthit's room flood + Arthit asking about Kong's feelings + Kong confessing at the end of the episode

- EP.11: Arthit heard everything so he avoids Kong because it's awkward for him + angst (?)

Same, I can't gather all the infos chronologically.:P
But yeah you are right,

Spoiler

the separation starts from the Kongpop's confession, but I think we will get to see Arthit avoiding Kongpop in ep 10, I mean: going to the cinema(hopefully?), flood at Arthit's place, conversation between them, the bed scene and then the next day when Arthit starts to avoid him (at least a little bit of this part?)? I'm not sure how much material they are able to put into 35 minutes but I just have this feeling or I may be completely wrong, lol!:P

• Like 5

10 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Hide contents

@originalnickname i think so too.....kong confesses n artihit gets flustered n doest know how to deal with it...that lead to awkwardness between them n kong starts over thinking everything and decides to treat artihit the same as other seniors........n u know the rest tsun art cant contain the feelz and goes  reconcile with Kong.... Soooooo the order of events u proposed is probably right...... But im no thai so i dont reallt know myself tbh whatever i wrote is just from my understanding from the generous ppl who provided with translated excerpts and spoilers........ Lol sorry for my rambling i got emotional xDDD

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Hide contents

From what I understand, there are 2 conflict leading to 2 kisses..Again, I'm just connecting the dots on what we've been handed by our friends here... Correct me If I'm wrong and/or are missing anything.. 

We have the first "conflict" which follows the "reveal", Kongpope revealing his feelings to Arthit while Arthit is supposedly asleep but actually not. We most likely will have this storyline on Ep 10. The "separation" lasts 1 week and in the timeline, fits in between their first shopping date and P'Tum and P'Fon's wedding which culminates with the snogging on the bridge...

The second "conflict" which I'm not sure of but I'm just going by @tammy_P's info shared earlier in my posts.. This one starts with the Engineering games ( a special chapter in the novel) and then their 2nd shopping date in which they meet Praepalin at a movie theater which makes Arthit jealous and thinking/doubting if Kong would want a future with him or with a girl like Praepalin.. This ends with Arthit reconciling with Kong after avoiding him (again) by revealing their relationship infront of his and Kong's friends during the "Thank You Party".. It culminates with another kissing scene.. 

As for the episodes these storylines will be placed in, your guess is as good as mine..It all depends on the pacing they choose and how they might change things up from the novel... This makes me nervous because Singto said that not all special chapters were included..They might have to change things up from the novel..

• Like 9

1 hour ago, alinabel said:

Hi, everybody!

I'm new here :)

I'm so crazy about Sotus! I want to kill myself as the exams are coming and I can't think about anything else, but the series!

And I have a question: are there any fanfics about Kong and Arthit? I was trying to find any but failed :(
I'm a russian speaking person, but i can read in English, Spanish and French! If you have anything in this languages I would be extremely happy!

Privet! Haha
I can speak Spanish quite well (although my native language is Portuguese)

So, welcome to our family! :)

• Like 3

20 hours ago, duch47 said:

So I just watched a movie since even if I watched SOTUS I won't understand anything. But even in that movie I found something about SOTUS. There was producer with "Kongprem" surname... There is no escape from SOTUS world :blink:

Sorry for so delayed reply, welcome to Sotus family ! :)  btw, nice nickname, in my language word '' duch '' means ghost ;)

• Like 3

confession + separation + angst could be 10 - 12 or 13?

wedding + bridge 13 - 14 ?

14 - 16 should be all the special if based on everyone assumption and timeline

anyway can't wait for all the angst especially Kong heartbroken and the moment he start avoiding Arthit im so looking forward to Arthit can't stand being ignored and treated as normal senior only :P

am i weird for having so much fun imagining those angst scenes?maybe because im such a sadist :rolleyes:

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, yokas said:

Sorry for so delayed reply, welcome to Sotus family ! :)  btw, nice nickname, in my language word '' duch '' means ghost ;)

Ok, are you Polish?? I created this nickname becouse my name with few changes is duch

• Like 5

im so looking forward to that part with Arthit getting jealous with Prae as well and im glad he didn't know her preference since it gonna be fun seeing him being jealous imagining Kong having wife and kid lol but well we have hero Knot to knock sense into his head (did it rhyme?)

glad we at least know the scene is film..im curious which special they not gonna include though since my greedy self want every seconds of the special lol

no 3rd party can come between them...look at these possessive boyfriends lol

btw it funny that Gun is older than both Singto&Krist when he look so small between them and look younger than them

Spoiler

Cvn_C9_L1_VMAEZPGq.jpg

Cvsza_EVIAAzj0r.jpg

13355659_1364467260234112_1384486597_n.j

Cw_VF4ij_Us_AEaod_J.jpg

Cw_VF2_SPVQAAi_Sgd.jpg

Edited by salz
  • Like 15

since yesterday i'm so sensitive (bcs waiting for this long .. gosh!!) everyone is silently avoiding me thinking that i'm having my pms :))) 5 weeks.. just too freaking long(but i respect their mourning) ... i tried to watch the raw ep. like 3-4 mins but i decided to wait patiently bcs i need to understand conversations fully !! and i'm here at soompi just bcs of sotus :) everyone here who is giving a lot of info about the drama thank you this is truly a beautiful place <3 and @delightful you're the mvp i just wanna say you're amazing i love your little notes on every episode thank you for all your hard work fighting!!

• Like 3

Guest delightful

AHHHHHHHHH IT'S DONE! IT'S DONE GUYS AND GALS!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY AM I SO EXCITED/????? ANYWHO.... ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! I just woke up a few minutes ago and did this for you all.. going back to sleep now!

SOTUS EPISODE 9 [ENG SUBBED] : https://mega.nz/#!2FNATK7K!vBBZKTEiTrNOgHk7APt9A-I758SjsKUFxVe40xVT92Y

* Didn't sub the beginning re-capped scenes ... we all know what happened in those scenes and what they said.,,, since we're all fanatics. LOL!

**Any streaming sites that are taking the subbed video, please upload it in full. DO NOT cut up the video!

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

AHHHHHHHHH IT'S DONE! IT'S DONE GUYS AND GALS!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY AM I SO EXCITED/????? ANYWHO.... ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! I just woke up a few minutes ago and did this for you all.. going back to sleep now!

SOTUS EPISODE 9 [ENG SUBBED] : https://mega.nz/#!2FNATK7K!vBBZKTEiTrNOgHk7APt9A-I758SjsKUFxVe40xVT92Y

I had a good feeling so I reloaded the page and here it is!!! Thanks so much for all your hard work :D

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAADSÇLKSDÇLKSDALÇASDKDSAÇLAKSDLÇASKDÇLSDASDKÇLADS THANK YOU!!!!!!!! <3

• Like 4

the hair cut scene was so underwhelming especially since I suspect it was a major one in the novel. I think the producers should have asked Krist to grow out his hair or even use a wig if anything. Or just cut that scene because tbh it doesn't have any impact in the story any more. As for the next episodes, we will definitely get the flooding scene+possibly the bedroom confession. I think the episode will end with the confession (it would be great cliffhanger) so we won't see the separation till episode 11. I am so not ready for the angst. I mean we just got Sotus back. I wanna see some sweet moments between them!!

@delightful thanks for your hardwork <3

• Like 9