[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
5 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

Hey everyone, 

Krist is live now with a guitar session with his friends. He's taking song requests apparently..

Current mood while watching Krist sing: :wub::wub::heart:

I need to tag @delightful in this. I hope you catchup while Krist is still live. He typically streams for 1 hour+ with these music sessions anyway...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sleeping!!!!!!! Why did I sleep!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so mad at my weak body!!! Stupid sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet he was really cute! :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

12 minutes ago, delightful said:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sleeping!!!!!!! Why did I sleep!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so mad at my weak body!!! Stupid sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet he was really cute! :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

you can still watch the video in his facebook page :)

• Like 2

Hi all. Please help me again. 

Its about Thai people and the greetings.

1. Are parents and their children also do the wai greetings with sawadee-khrap / kha if they met each other? Like just coming back from school? Or when they wanted to had breakfast together in the morning?

2. How did Thai parents called their child? Will they just called their name?

Example: Arthit. Or add Nong in front  like N'Arthit ?

3. If a person met their friend's parents, what they called them? Uncle and Auntie? 

4. How do you call people much older than you? How about calling a teacher? Do you called them Sir or Mrs or Miss or using P' ?

Thank you so much for the help. I need them in the story.

Hcpoirot

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hcpoirot said:

Hi all. Please help me again. 

Its about Thai people and the greetings.

1. Are parents and their children also do the wai greetings with sawadee-khrap / kha if they met each other? Like just coming back from school? Or when they wanted to had breakfast together in the morning?

2. How did Thai parents called their child? Will they just called their name?

Example: Arthit. Or add Nong in front  like N'Arthit ?

3. If a person met their friend's parents, what they called them? Uncle and Auntie? 

4. How do you call people much older than you? How about calling a teacher? Do you called them Sir or Mrs or Miss or using P' ?

Thank you so much for the help. I need them in the story.

Hcpoirot

1 most don't, some do. most "wai" their parents before or after long time no see.

2 usually, by the nickname. for example, athit's parents likely call him oon or ai-oon. chinese thai parents may call their son 'tee" (=boy in teochiu chinese).

3 yes. uncle and aunt.

4 depend on how much elder. if the person still much younger than our parents, we call him/ her 'pee", if not, we call him/ her 'uncle' or 'aunt'. as second person, we call 'ajarn" (indian loan word means teacher), for example, if a student cannot take a lab class he may say "Ajarn krub, I have to attend my grandfather's funeral in a far province. How can I make up for the lab class absence?" as third person, we call a teacher by ajarn + first name (for example Ajarn Chaiwat), if the teacher does not very much elder, we may call him/ her Ajarn + nickname (for example Ajarn Joe). for example, "Oh no. Ajarn Joe's section has been full. I have to see Ajarn Chaiwat again."

• Like 4

Guest delightful
6 hours ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

you can still watch the video in his facebook page :)

I'll have to look for it. I see that they went to P'Tum's graduation today. Krist looked so good!!!!!

Translation update:  Chapter 7 translation is finally done... I hope @oldgregg can help me edit it, if not I'll have to do it myself. ^_^ I hate editing, because I read too fast and I don't really pay close attention to what is actually written.. so yeah, I hate editing my own stuff.  :blink:

1 hour ago, psyc123 said:

waaahhh... how can Singto say that he eats Krist quite often and he's tasteless? Then later on tell us that he can't live without it??!!!

too much teasing...

:( translations please for us less fortunate, for inclusion in the research package :phew: :( :tears: 

• Like 3

On 11/6/2016 at 5:29 AM, sing2krist said:

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tsk tsk tsk, Arthit, look!  ... your guards failed you!!! :phew:

here's hoping that their workshop/study together will soon usher in a BL show for #SingtoTheearthe :wub:once #SingtoArhtit fades away... :tears:

ehheeemmm... make it happen, grab it both of you... not so bad actually... :D

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'll have to look for it. I see that they went to P'Tum's graduation today. Krist looked so good!!!!!

Translation update:  Chapter 7 translation is finally done... I hope @oldgregg can help me edit it, if not I'll have to do it myself. ^_^ I hate editing, because I read too fast and I don't really pay close attention to what is actually written.. so yeah, I hate editing my own stuff.  :blink:

Yeah they looked great at the graduation :wub: 

Thanks for translating :wub: Yeah it's easy to miss things when editing your own writing ^_^" but I don't mind if there are mistakes :) I'm just so grateful for all the work you've put into translating for us :heart: If you ever need help with something and I'm around, I could try and help out.

Oh and on another note.. if anyone is following my ff, sorry I haven't updated in a while... I've been a bit busy and had some stuff to deal with. I'm about to work on it now though if nothing ends up pulling me away ^_^"

• Like 6

Guest delightful
24 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yeah they looked great at the graduation :wub: 

Thanks for translating :wub: Yeah it's easy to miss things when editing your own writing ^_^" but I don't mind if there are mistakes :) I'm just so grateful for all the work you've put into translating for us :heart: If you ever need help with something and I'm around, I could try and help out.

Oh and on another note.. if anyone is following my ff, sorry I haven't updated in a while... I've been a bit busy and had some stuff to deal with. I'm about to work on it now though if nothing ends up pulling me away ^_^"

Want to edit ch. 7?

I'm subbing Bangrak soi 9/1 right now for those of you interested.. BUT there is soooooo much talking that after 30mintues I'm only 10mins into the video!

12 minutes ago, delightful said:

Want to edit ch. 7?

I'm subbing Bangrak soi 9/1 right now for those of you interested.. BUT there is soooooo much talking that after 30mintues I'm only 10mins into the video!

Sure if you need someone I can ^^ I'm just chilling in front of my computer right now so I'm free.

• Like 2

Guest delightful

Do NOT post/link/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.
Here is Chapter 7: https://mega.nz/#!vRkUUBST!j90CXnh5ogtdjXy5eYPETEPJ_jf62Rm7CTseSPbYxnk
SOTUS the novel is written by Bittersweet (Thai)
Translated by Delightful (English)
Edited by @dreadaeleonkvothe
PDF file by @erngust

*Sorry for taking a longer time for this chapter, I had a very busy week last week and had to focus my attention on my RL work. Hopefully, I get chapter 8 out in a few days. ^_^ Again, I'm subbing Bangrak Soi 9/1... well it's encoding now, so once that's done I'll upload it for anyone who wants to watch it. I'm not going to make a thread for it because I don't know how many people really want to watch a Thai sitcom. I'll also see the reaction of how the first episode does and see if I want to continue subbing it. Currently, there is only 1 'official' episode released by ONE HD on youtube, but I've seen 2 episodes already and I have to say that there is potential BL in this show. Well, you guys can be the judge if you decide to watch/download it.*

**Another guilty pleasure of mine is this couple. If anyone here still hasn't seen LoveSick, please do make the time to check it out. I promise you that your heart will feel all sorts of emotions with it. Here is Phun and Noh being PhunNoh and not caring about what the world around them is thinking, they only have each other when they are 'together'. LOL! Even though Phun totally ditched Noh at the end of this clip, but come on, it was during the 'cold war'. LOL!

22 minutes ago, delightful said:

Do NOT post/link/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.
Here is Chapter 7: https://mega.nz/#!vRkUUBST!j90CXnh5ogtdjXy5eYPETEPJ_jf62Rm7CTseSPbYxnk
PDF file by @erngust

*Sorry for taking a longer time for this chapter, I had a very busy week last week and had to focus my attention on my RL work. Hopefully, I get chapter 8 out in a few days. ^_^ Again, I'm subbing Bangrak Soi 9/1... well it's encoding now, so once that's done I'll upload it for anyone who wants to watch it. I'm not going to make a thread for it because I don't know how many people really want to watch a Thai sitcom. I'll also see the reaction of how the first episode does and see if I want to continue subbing it. Currently, there is only 1 'official' episode released by ONE HD on youtube, but I've seen 2 episodes already and I have to say that there is potential BL in this show. Well, you guys can be the judge if you decide to watch/download it.*

No need to apologize :) I think we all understand and can relate :sweatingbullets: Thanks again for your hard work :heart: I'm excited to try out that sitcom. It sounds interesting.

Oh and here's some sexy Krist for you -->

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, delightful said:

PDF file by @erngust

**Another guilty pleasure of mine is this couple. If anyone here still hasn't seen LoveSick, please do make the time to check it out. I promise you that your heart will feel all sorts of emotions with it. Here is Phun and Noh being PhunNoh and not caring about what the world around them is thinking, they only have each other when they are 'together'. LOL! Even though Phun totally ditched Noh at the end of this clip, but come on, it was during the 'cold war'. LOL!

Hide contents

Thanxxxx for dis chap. 7 dear~~ *hugs u tightly*

• Like 2