[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

well I would love to translate but it's so long. I dont think I'm capable to do all of them. If I find small cut of this I might do.

It's ok even it takes ages, were willing to wait in the name of the series. Thank you for showing interest in subbing this :blush:

• Like 5

OMG!!! i just read your missing you chapter 2 translation @delightful there's is one reason why i love arthit so much, he's remind me with "iwaki kyousuke" from Haru wo daiteita manga. both of their seme calling them with "older brother" term or a more polite term.  eventough, kongbop already dating arthit for the straight 2 years, he is still calling him "P'arthit" instead other lovey dovey name, and Kato yohji also calling his husband "iwaki-san". eventough, they're married now for like 10 years hahaha... it's really beuatifull, it's a like a term of endearment from a people you love. i love how respectfull kong and katou is. 

i just have this wild imagination and tought that maybe if kong already garduated from uni and having a job which probably gonna be a good job since kong is a smart guy indeed. he will wanted arthit to be settled and marry him hahaha... kongbop seems like that kind of guy who will make his wife barefoot and pregnant hahaha.. and arthit eventough he looks like a coldhearted and tough guy, he's actually very willing with all of kong's wishes hahaha...:blush:

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

It's about his midterm test in one particular subject.Computer or something. And Yeh !! He had problem with it.

#จอห์นผู้พิชิตคริส  literary means John, the Krist conqueror. (HAHA) 

Reveal hidden contents

P.S. As a teacher myself, if my students have any question regarding the test, I'd love them  to talk to me rather than post it in social media. ( no intention to offense anyway, just my opinion)

Lol He is teased by his fans. By the way, do you know which John is it? Eiei

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Lol He is teased by his fans. By the way, do you know which John is it? Eiei

John Snow LOL !!!!  I did see the question and the choices but I didn't know what subject was that. Question was like "Which of these choices are arranged in ascending order ? " and the choices indicated "John" in Thai in English with small letters, with capital letter, with the mixing of small and capital letter. I had no clue what subject it was (haha). I feel you Krist HAHAHA

• Like 4

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Wow, I just woke up... looking like a HOT mess right now. ^_^ The first thing I did when my eyes opened was grab the printed out special chapter and read it. Then crawl out of bed and sat down in front of my computer and saw that there were 2 pages to read on here. That commercial for the hotdog! LOL!

I think I need to go do something outside of my room today. Maybe go take some photos of leaves changing color, yes, it's starting here. Starting to get cold, then grab some food with a friend and then hangout. I hope I can concentrate on what I'm doing. Why is it ONLY 1 episode a week? Am I supposed to watch only 5minutes of it a day?!!!!?!??!! What are they thinking? Do they not care that my heart is about to stop beating?!?!?!?! I need more SOTUS! I can only re-watch the 6 episodes so many times! LIKE I've watched it 20times already! I remember every characters' lines when they come on screen! And re-reading ALL THE CHAPTERS about 5 times isn't doing it anymore! I need more live action SOTUS with Krist and SINGTO!

*Just got a text that I'm to meet my friend in about an hour and a half.. gotta go shower and live a 'normal' life now. WISH ME LUCK you guys! I don't know how long I can keep this mask on for!*

http://-/r/1044uiq/9

I can feel you.. why the series must be 1 episode per week but again when i think if they make 2 per week or 3, the series will end faster than ever and that make me be like 0.o

hope they make it longer.. haha 

36 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

John Snow LOL !!!!  I did see the question and the choices but I didn't know what subject was that. Question was like "Which of these choices are arranged in ascending order ? " and the choices indicated "John" in Thai in English with small letters, with capital letter, with the mixing of small and capital letter. I had no clue what subject it was (haha). I feel you Krist HAHAHA

What happened? What did i missed? John?

• Like 2

I don't know what I'm doing... going through all posts from Krist on his twitter acc, but...while I was doing that, I stumbled upon this tweet:

:wub::wub:

He looks SO... good here. :phew:

btw, does he have instagram? I know Singto does, but haven't found Krist's insta. xD

• Like 6

wow- i was gone for only a day and we're at Page 125 ...

thanks alot @Kate Kang Sunyalux for your answers

23 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

1. I don't know his surname sorry

2. His nickname is Ai oon but he prefers everyone calling him Arthit (his first name)

In the novel, it's mentioned that only closed friends know the nick name but they didn't want to use it cuz it sounds strange. 

Thousand thank yous to @delightful for the translation of the special chapters and also the interview. 

10 hours ago, delightful said:

I don't know about you guys/gals, but ever since I started obsessing over SOTUS/Arthit and Kongpope, I haven't been able to do much besides think of them in my every waking minute. I've also lost my appetite for food, which is good because I've lost 5lbs.. nothing seems to satisfy my taste buds. Everything tastes so dull if I'm doing anything besides watching/reading SOTUS. Am I crazy? Anyone else feel the same? This was how my obsession with Jaejoong/YunJae started and to this day, over 10 years now, I am still obsessed with him. Will my love for SOTUS be that long? How did I balance out my obsession with Jaejoong and my life so that I was able to live a normal life? Am I not capable of going back to that 'normal' dull thing called adult life? Can I get on a time machine and go back to when I was just 18 and didn't have a care in the world? I will contemplate on where my life is going while I re-read for the 10th time the special chapters of Missing You. :phew:

If anyone else finds other special chapters, please send them to me. I will devote my life to you. I swear to the bottle of Jasmine Green Tea sitting in front of me. :bow:

I cant really remembered being overly obsessed over any fandom other than my undying love for Spock, his actor (Leonard Nimoy, RIP) and his relationship with Jim Kirk but that will be for another time.

i love the old good romance trope with all the tension, slow burn and built up from a crush to a full blown love affair - so to see all these with these beautiful idiots Arthit and Kongphob, just drown me in loads of FEELS and believe me that it will will rip me into pieces when they finally got together. i am so heavily invested in the series that it just means bad news at work for me ( i cant concentrate in meetings *sigh* ).

I am so gonna be sad once the series will be over although i know it will leave a very long impression on me. i am gonna go and dig up a hole and cry noww. ahahah

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, yoojung9493 said:

I can feel you.. why the series must be 1 episode per week but again when i think if they make 2 per week or 3, the series will end faster than ever and that make me be like 0.o

hope they make it longer.. haha 

I need my normal life back. It's hard to wait for Saturdays... it's really hard here. I can't think straight... wait a second, I only think about those two. lol I want to read a book, but there's no English version. I so want to have a new episode every day or really 2 episodes weekly would be enough or wait... whole series released all at once would be the best. I'm really impatient person. I hate waiting and especially when you know all those spoilers and then here I want to see all of them, but it's not time yet... maybe for some of them we will need to wait for November... early December for special episode. GOSH THAT'S LIKE 2 MONTHS AWAY! You know... TWO. FREAKING. MONTHS. AWAY. 

but yeah... I know what you mean... when series ends. I'll miss it for sure. I think I'll have a huge gap in my heart (overreacting much) and it will need days or maybe weeks to fill it... or maybe never. At least, all episodes will be out so I can go watch them again and again until I get bored with it (if that can happen). Maybe I won't be that sad.... Just... Saturdays will never be the same.

Only good thing that'll happen when SOTUS ends is... I'll get my life back. rofl My normal, moody life back. haha

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I don't know what I'm doing... going through all posts from Krist on his twitter acc, but...while I was doing that, I stumbled upon this tweet:

btw, does he have instagram? I know Singto does, but haven't found Krist's insta. xD

kristtps is his instagram

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

i think it's https://www.instagram.com/kristtps/?hl=en

He's got some real cute pictures updated as well as a fine abs one :dizzy:

• Like 5

More tweet's from Krist's twitter... These were posted in November last year. Pre-wedding photos. :wub: (edit: I'm note sure they are from SOTUS?! anyway.. just enjoy people. They look... :w00t:)

Spoiler

Krist, what are you doing??? :lol:

4 minutes ago, teamperaya said:

i think it's https://www.instagram.com/kristtps/?hl=en

He's got some real cute pictures updated as well as a fine abs one :dizzy:

ohh... :flushed: *runs to see* lol :lol:

Thanks @dreadaeleonkvothe and teamperaya for Krist's insta link. ^_^

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I need my normal life back. It's hard to wait for Saturdays... it's really hard here. I can't think straight... wait a second, I only think about those two. lol I want to read a book, but there's no English version. I so want to have a new episode every day or really 2 episodes weekly would be enough or wait... whole series released all at once would be the best. I'm really impatient person. I hate waiting and especially when you know all those spoilers and then here I want to see all of them, but it's not time yet... maybe for some of them we will need to wait for November... early December for special episode. GOSH THAT'S LIKE 2 MONTHS AWAY! You know... TWO. FREAKING. MONTHS. AWAY. 

but yeah... I know what you mean... when series ends. I'll miss it for sure. I think I'll have a huge gap in my heart (overreacting much) and it will need days or maybe weeks to fill it... or maybe never. At least, all episodes will be out so I can go watch them again and again until I get bored with it (if that can happen). Maybe I won't be that sad.... Just... Saturdays will never be the same.

Only good thing that'll happen when SOTUS ends is... I'll get my life back. rofl My normal, moody life back. haha

@_-Mio-_ my comment in previous quote gone T_T i hate my phone right now

• Like 3

8 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I feel ya..... ;) For me SOTUS is the perfect love story : first the characters are not too young (I thought in Make It Right, the characters were wayy too young), it's not too cheesy, the characters are not in love right away (we get to see them falling in love -- it's the most interesting part in my opinion ;)), the characters may face difficulties but ultimately they will end up together.... And also the actors are fantastic :heart: (With Krist being my favorite :)) To me this show is what I always imagined as the perfect love story :heart:

I totally agree! SOTUS is amazing and it really is the perfect love story 16.gif And MIR... even the actors were so little :flushed: lol it made me feel kind of creepy watching it. I still enjoyed MIR though and really really wanna read it... No where near as much as SOTUS though! 

8 hours ago, delightful said:

And I love that the best parts hasn't even come out in the series yet. This is just the beginning. Starting from now Arthit should be more aware of Kongpope's feelings and in the novel Arthit thinks a lot about everything. Most of the chapters are from Kongpope's point of view, but my favorite chapter is from Arthit's point of view when they are coming back from the beach, the scene where Arthit fell asleep on Kongpope's shoulder. When they get back to the campus Arthit was about to ask Kongpope what his feelings were but changed his mind because he didn't know how to act if Kongpope said yes. But if Kongpope was to say no, then he was just going to tell Kongpope to stop being this nice/good to him... the way Bittersweet wrote it was kind of like begging Kongpope to stop being nice if he didn't have feelings for Arthit. I love that chapter so much!

AWWWW YOU'RE SPOILERS KILL ME WITH SWEETNESS :wub: Every time I think Arthit can't get any cuter...

Spoiler

_20160810_213327_zps4wjqyvbq.jpg

7 hours ago, jeffita19 said:

Hi, I'm new here. I  wañt to ask you how to open the link From mega. I've downloaded mega app but I cant open the link, I dont know how to. Whenever I opened the link, they always appear "complete action using". Thank you.

Maybe try downloading it on your computer. It's a lot more straightforward. On your computer it gives you two options: Download with MEGAsync or Download through your browser. If you select Download through your browser you don't have to download or do anything other than just downloading the file straight to your computer ^^ Hopefully that works for you! Maybe people already told you advice for doing it on mobile... For me as long as I have the MEGA app already installed on my phone, downloading from MEGA works fine. But if your having problems with mobile I'd suggest using your computer :)

4 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah that's what I thought :( But at least as you said we have REAL KISSES dammit, REAL KISSES!!!

(Unlike Make It Right where they used angles omg made me pissed af, I know they did that because of the actors' age or something, but they were better off not filming these scenes at all in my opinion..... It's like man, you do it for real or you don't do it at all... Just like those actors playing gay characters and then they refuse to kiss their co-star wtf :huh: ??!!) 

REAL KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

fslkjsdf65_zps7eoipkzn.gif

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Wow, I just woke up... looking like a HOT mess right now. ^_^ The first thing I did when my eyes opened was grab the printed out special chapter and read it. Then crawl out of bed and sat down in front of my computer and saw that there were 2 pages to read on here. That commercial for the hotdog! LOL!

I think I need to go do something outside of my room today. Maybe go take some photos of leaves changing color, yes, it's starting here. Starting to get cold, then grab some food with a friend and then hangout. I hope I can concentrate on what I'm doing. Why is it ONLY 1 episode a week? Am I supposed to watch only 5minutes of it a day?!!!!?!??!! What are they thinking? Do they not care that my heart is about to stop beating?!?!?!?! I need more SOTUS! I can only re-watch the 6 episodes so many times! LIKE I've watched it 20times already! I remember every characters' lines when they come on screen! And re-reading ALL THE CHAPTERS about 5 times isn't doing it anymore! I need more live action SOTUS with Krist and SINGTO!

*Just got a text that I'm to meet my friend in about an hour and a half.. gotta go shower and live a 'normal' life now. WISH ME LUCK you guys! I don't know how long I can keep this mask on for!*

http://-/r/1044uiq/9

...so that picture just slayed me :dizzy: I've watched that part so many times and yet it always affects me SO MUCH! And the worst part is that they get so close before it stops :wacko:

And I feel you! SOTUS IS MY LIFE TOO!!! And if I knew Thai I would definitely being reading and rereading it nonstop in addition to all the rewatching I'm already doing!

2 hours ago, jia_k said:

There is no uncut, Line TV copy is the same as the episodes that aired on television. But I wouldn't worry, the kiss scenes won't be censored. It should all be in the broadcast :)

YAY! If it got cut...... O_o But I also think they won't cut it.... they can't do that to us ;-;

Spoiler

But actually just thinking about the kiss scenes...

_20160918_014205_zpstisvj5me.jpg

1 hour ago, tammy_P said:

It's about his midterm test in one particular subject.Computer or something. And Yeh !! He had problem with it.

#จอห์นผู้พิชิตคริส  literary means John, the Krist conqueror. (HAHA) 

LOL THAT HASHTAG!!!! Thanks so much for translating it 

Spoiler

_20160914_110209_zpsoj4hvxsc.jpg

• Like 7

@delightful Thank you so much for ur hard work subs the series & also the special episode of the novel. Can I know if u translate the novel itself? I hope there's one ^^ Read only the special chapters not enough hahaha. Really can't wait for ep 7 this Saturday :bawling: The time seems so slow until Sat arrgh. Btw, I'm so happy & glad u also like YunJae!!!:heart: I have been YunJae's shipper since forever!!! Until now, I still follow their updated. Even though, they are on their military service right now but miracle do happen as they meet again after long hiatus at the army event :wub:

• Like 2

Hello, everyone.

Phew....after read this thread for three days (start from pg.60) finally i've finished it, lol. I've already abused those likes buttons, lol. Really glad to find another Sotus fans here :):) am new to this forum, so am still trying to figure how this forum works.

Thankyou for all our lovely contributors, @delightful for the eng sub (you really are our angel), @tammy_P,

@Kate Kang Sunyalux (i've already tried to mention Kate but i don't know somehow it didn't work), and @taurean10  for the spoilers and other Sotus-related things. And everyone in this forum for the hilarious comments.

• Like 10