[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

24 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

technically it's out but it was shown in a bunch of film festivals and in cinemas in Thailand and USA. Too bad I am in Canada. It releases on DVD on october 18. I am sure I will find it online though!!

Ah thank you! I was looking for this movie for a long time, I didn't know about the release date :) Call me crazy but I have like a whole list of (asian) BL movies : my favorite movies/short films, some clips, movies & series to come and movies & series that I'm looking for ....

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, degevigi said:

Hallo, i just wanna to asking you guys. I saw one of the picture somewhere on instagram of kongbop holding a ciggarettes while during arthit sleepover. It's the balcony scene. So, is kongbop a smoker? It's really surprise me hahaha... i mean he looks like a really decent and gentle guy who never ever smoke like it's shocking hahaha...

Spoiler

He does it all. He drinks and smokes. It's not his habit. He claimed that he does it to relief stress. And guess what ... P'Arthit immediately orders him to quit. :)

• Like 19

31 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

technically it's out but it was shown in a bunch of film festivals and in cinemas in Thailand and USA. Too bad I am in Canada. It releases on DVD on october 18. I am sure I will find it online though!!

p.s. thank you!! and hello!! 

Shucks. I see thankyou, I'll wait till then :)

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Ah thank you! I was looking for this movie for a long time, I didn't know about the release date :) Call me crazy but I have like a whole list of (asian) BL movies : my favorite movies/short films, some clips, movies & series to come and movies & series that I'm looking for ....

Care to share :D

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, degevigi said:

Hallo, i just wanna to asking you guys. I saw one of the picture somewhere on instagram of kongbop holding a ciggarettes while during arthit sleepover. It's the balcony scene. So, is kongbop a smoker? It's really surprise me hahaha... i mean he looks like a really decent and gentle guy who never ever smoke like it's shocking hahaha...

Oh, i also love 19 days. Yeah, they have a slow movement ever because in that 178 chapter they're still not yet in relationship just somehow being comfortable on the friendzone. I love mo guan shan these days, he's such a cute marshmellow that need to be protected at all cost hahaha... he tian being a bastard sometimes i hate him for that, sexually harrasing ur friends in a public place is certainly not a good move.

I think he  smokes. During episode 2, He offered his lighter to Wad. I also read here that during that balcony scene, Arthit asked him to stop smoking.

• Like 5

Just now, Yves George Sanchez said:

I think he  smokes. During episode 2, He offered his lighter to Wad. I also read here that during that balcony scene, Arthit asked him to stop smoking.

I thought that was interesting... he just ups and pulls a lighter out. I was like, "that's a little blatant as a plot device for that convo..."

And the blurring of the cigarettes and alcohol just kills me. I mean, it's not to blur any brand names... and we all know what they're doing.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, degevigi said:

Heh, I was wondering the same thing!!! I think I might be conditioned by western TV too much, because in modern western tv shows and movies the good guys never smoke. If we see someone smoking, we automatically assume he's evil, lol. Or that something bad must have happened to make him smoke. It was so weird to me to see Kong smoke... hehe. Although it's not the end of the world and I know many smokers in real life.

Thank you so much to @tammy_P for the background info!!! Very glad to hear that Arthit is worried about Kong's lungs. Hehe.

Does anybody know if Singto and Krist smoke in real life?

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, teamperaya said:

Hey guys random question but does anybody know the jazzy kind of music in the background of episode 7 preview? A new ost or? 

This song?

Spoiler

I don't think it's a part of the OST, just background music:)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, cakeee said:

Looks interesting thanks for sharing! Any idea when it's coming out? 

Ps. I love your gif of Krist. Also, hello fellow indian haha

@cakeee

@jaelephy

omg you guys are indian? Me too....really nice to see you here....My korean drama friends are not into bl and I don't know anyone else from India who's into bl. This is the first bl thread I'm posting on....it's only been about a year I started watching bl and all the stuff I've watched since then is already completed...so no chance to spazz and squeal together with everyone.....this place is such a blast....I love coming here...everyone here is so nice.....no need to get nasty with each other over other leads and other ships...such a change from k drama forums.... 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

Sorry OOT . Zombie Off, anyone ?

it reminds me of the film "warm bodies", in fairness to Off he acted well on this MV. its not easy to act as a zombie lol 

LsFpGvpb9OWbe.gif

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Hide contents

He does it all. He drinks and smokes. It's not his habit. He claimed that he does it to relief stress. And guess what ... P'Arthit immediately orders him to quit. :)

Woah... Arthit such a good wifey for Kongpob Lol. Even he think about kongpob's health....

So how about in real life? I think drinking in college or even highschool are very normal in thailand. So does smoking.

Did Krist also forbid Singto to smoke and drink in real life?  :P

• Like 5

4 hours ago, delightful said:

I'm starting my timing for EP.7 now. Hope to upload today. I don't know how long hardsubbing it will take, it all depends on my computer. :P

start7.png

@delightful, maybe you can make the resolution a bit smaller when hard subbing, and the hard subbing will be quicker. 1280 x 720 resolution still look very good . (1920 x 1080 resolution is too big and took so much time when hardsubbing)

• Like 3

22 hours ago, originalnickname said:

22 hours ago, cakeee said:

Care to share :D

Oh god, I'm warning you, it's scary how I'm organized for this..... :D

!!!!!!!!NOTE : NOW I'M UPDATING HERE!!!!!!

• My favorite asian BL movies & movies where at least one of the main characters is gay (with links for all movies ;)): 

Spoiler

- Eternal summer (Taïwan) 

- No regret (Korea)

- Like grains of sand (Japan)

- Amphetamine (Hong-Kong)

- Takumi-kun 1,2,3,4,5 (Japan)

- Frozen flower (Korean)

- Gymnasium baby (Japan)

- Speechless (Hong-Kong,Mainland China)

- My bromance (Thaï)

- Pair of love (Taïwan)

- Jinroh shokeï game + Prologue (Japan)

- Doushitemo furetakunaï (Japan)

- From now to the past (China)

- Liveaction counterattack web series (China)

- Stateless things (Korea)

- How to win at checkers every time (Thaï+Indo)

- Seven days monday→thursday + friday→sunday (Japan)

- Permanent residence (Hong-Kong)

- Like love + like love 2 (China)

- Two weddings and a funeral (Korea)

- Water boyy (Thaï)

- Love's coming (Thaï)

- Formula 17 (Taïwan)

- Red wine in the dark night (Thaï)

- A me to kisu (Japan)

- A crimson mark (Korea)

- Just friends ? (Korea)

- Error – student film //《誤差》台藝大98級廣電系作品 (China) !!no subs!!

- For love, we can (Hong-kong)

- I go to school, not by bus (Hong-kong)

- Gray (Thaï)

- Short film : the perfect man's man (Korea)

- Futureless things (Korea)

- Timeline (Thaï)

- Itsuka no kimi e (Japan)

- Mr X & I season 1 & season 2 (China)

- Happy together series (Taïwain)

- Alternative love (?)

- Lan Yu (China)

- Bangkok love story (Thaï)

- Lovesick the series season 1 + season 2 (Thaï)

- Cầu Vồng Không Sắc - Bản // Rainbow without colors (Viet)

- Rainbow eyes (Korea)

- Secret love : puppy honey (Thaï)

- ĐIỀU TUYỆT VỜI CUỐI CÙNG - Đăng Nguyên GoBi - Nguyên Bảo - Hải Triều (Viet) !!no subs!!

- My next life to love you/love you again to the next life (China)

- Short film : jealousy between lovers (China) !!vietsubs!!

- Walang kawala // no way out (Filippino) !!no subs!!

- Phim: Hot boy nổi loạn và Câu chuyện về thằng Cười, cô gái điếm và con vịt // Hotboy (Viet)

- Udagawachou De Mattete Yo (Japan)

- Addicted/Heroin (China)

- Love next door 1 + Love next door 2 (Thaï)

- Gonin (Japan) !!spanish subs!!

- Cherries in early summer (China)

- The rain stories (Thaï) !!no subs!!

- Man on high heels (Korea)

- Love to our youth – he falls in love with him (Taïwan) !!no subs!!

- East palace, west palace (China) !!missing part 1!!

- Uncontrolled love 1 + Uncontrolled love 2 (China)

- The raccoon (China)

- Spring Fever (China) !!missing part 1!!

- The right man (Thaï)

- Queer movie butterfly (Korea) !!portuguese subs!!

- Lac Gioi // Lost In Love // Paradise in heart (Viet)

- ภาพยนตร์สั้น Sense...รู้สึกรัก // Sense...Love (Thaï) !!no subs!!

- Night flight (Korea)

- Bungee jumping of their own (Korea)

- Grey rainbow (Thaï)

- Heavenly Touch (Filipino)

- Litchi Hikari Club // ライチ☆光クラブ(Japan) !!no subs!!

• Upcoming BL movies/series :

Spoiler

- My roomate is a fairy fox → China – Oct. 2nd

- Till death tear us apart → China – ?

- Secret love puppy honey season 2 → Thaï – ?2017

- Ducky boy the series → Thaï – ?2016

- Special Love → ???

- My bromance the series → Thaï – Oct. 2016

- Sodom's cat → Taïwan – ?2016

- Rebirth the series → ???

- 1944 Love is a blaze → ???

- Sunset night legend : bitefight → China – 18 Oct. 2016

- Advance bravely → China – ?2016

- Soulmates the series → Thaï – Nov. 2016

- The extra series → Thaï? – ?2016

- December Town → Thaï – ?2016

• Movies that I'm looking for that I can't find :

Spoiler

- Boy's choir (1999) → Japan

- A cappella // Mubansô // 無伴奏 (2016) → Japan (In DVD on the 5th of October)

- Fly by night (2011) → Korea {short film}

- Tenderly crunch (2014) → Korea {short film}

- Nabang spark (2012) → Korea {short film}

- QUEER MOVIE 20|퀴어영화 20 (2014) → Korea {short film}

- Fathers (2016) → Thaï

- Just be gentle (2016) → Taïwan

- Front cover (2016) → Eng/China

- Sweet boy (2016)  → Thaï

- Spa Night (2016) → Korean/Eng

- Utopians (Scud movie) (2016) → HongKong

- The tenants downstairs (2016) → Taïwan

- Feel good to say goodbye (2016) → Thaï

Hope you enjoy because it took me time to make that list and I'm updating it pretty often :)

• Like 20