[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

And there's another thing...if you are catching up with doctors ep 15.

After the end of this episode, they actually showed a short preview of ML BUT was cut short from 40 over seconds to only 20!

If you guys wanna watch that short 20s video, you may wanna download the ep 15 torrent of doctors or you can find the dl link from this twitter user.

day 20... and still counting!;)

• Like 9

oh okay..okay..so they didn't release anything yesterday but will release two teasers today?? yesss!!!

and I just knew that SBS just aired 1st teaser at the end of Doctors ep 15..I thought that they already aired it last week..but so happy that only 20 seconds teaser could managed to Naver trending rank 1..yeayy!!

• Like 8

@MoOnLoVeRz @Gabi Bros @cedarwood 

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!!

There will be TWO???!!!  What an awful time for me to be at the office!! I was vacillating between checking and not checking the thread but I'M SO GLAD I DID. Though it's now going to be so hard to focus. :bawling:

I'm screaming at the top of my lungs inside my head of course. And my endorphins are just jumping around like crazy. WHAT SHOULD I DO?! Omg, there's so much work I have to concentrate on. BUT I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!

Wow. I need to seriously calm down. I feel like I have 2 personalities fighting for control right now.  But this is so exciting!!!

@minmar My friend, you have nothing to apologize for. You're passionate and articulate about your thoughts and you have every right to express yourself. We're all on the same page and hoping for the same things. That's very apparent so no worries at all. I think there's an element of freedom we enjoy when expressing ourselves in this type of platform because we're not as self conscious and thus don't edit ourselves as much. And sometimes when we're rushing, we don't always type out everything we think very effectively. I'm referring to myself of course. Which is the reason I always over clarify and repeat. So really...it was all me, not you. LOL. That sounds like what people say when they break up. You're perfect as you are. Don't change. :)

• Like 8

Wait. So if I'm reading the tweet correctly, one will air in the morning, and the other in the afternoon?  The first one, of course airing after the doctors episode...which definitely would be in the morning where I live. Does that sound right?

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Wait. So if I'm reading the tweet correctly, one will air in the morning, and the other in the afternoon?  The first one, of course airing after the doctors episode...which definitely would be in the morning where I live. Does that sound right?

I think the facebook post refer to South Korea time (KST)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

@MoOnLoVeRz @Gabi Bros @cedarwood 

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!!

There will be TWO???!!!  What an awful time for me to be at the office!! I was vacillating between checking and not checking the thread but I'M SO GLAD I DID. Though it's now going to be so hard to focus. :bawling:

I'm screaming at the top of my lungs inside my head of course. And my endorphins are just jumping around like crazy. WHAT SHOULD I DO?! Omg, there's so much work I have to concentrate on. BUT I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!

Wow. I need to seriously calm down. I feel like I have 2 personalities fighting for control right now.  But this is so exciting!!!

@minmar My friend, you have nothing to apologize for. You're passionate and articulate about your thoughts and you have every right to express yourself. We're all on the same page and hoping for the same things. That's very apparent so no worries at all. I think there's an element of freedom we enjoy when expressing ourselves in this type of platform because we're not as self conscious and thus don't edit ourselves as much. And sometimes when we're rushing, we don't always type out everything we think very effectively. I'm referring to myself of course. Which is the reason I always over clarify and repeat. So really...it was all me, not you. LOL. That sounds like what people say when they break up. You're perfect as you are. Don't change. :)

@meahri_1 I know we are all taking deep breaths and big gulps. :w00t: It seemed so quiet for a while there. But not two teasers AND the potential for more photos shoot stuff. Holy Moley.

No excuses for me :vicx:.. I did repeat myself....... compulsive? ....ME?   EEP... :lol: 

• Like 4

LOL. So maybe they weren't supposed to be labeled as teasers? :lol:  Maybe just as gifts? Cause it's like the drama keeps repackaging the leads for us in different ways. I have to think the final 2...or maybe just 1 of the final 2 'teasers' will be an official trailer?????? Hopefully?

I saw a tweet earlier where someone was talking about doing a prayer circle for Moon Lovers. Not sure what the goal of the prayers will be. Success I suppose? I think it's more clear now that we'll either need a prayer circle, a rain dance or something else so that SBS will gift us with a huge surprise before the Press Con.  Sigh. That would be really nice.  :rolleyes:

I'm not complaining. MLSHR is the first drama in which I've experienced moving magazine images and moving posters, so this is definitely a plus.

• Like 9