“King of Masked Singer” Dongwoon Tries to Recruit “Guitar Man” for BEAST Until He Finds Out His Identity

*Spoiler alert On the August 30 broadcast of MBC‘s “King of Masked Singer,” contestant “Legendary Guitar Man” goes up against “Your Way Hawaii,” for which he sings a beautiful rendition of “Truth in Wine” (below). Panel member BEAST‘s Dongwoon comments on “Guitar Man,” “I can’t help but think he’s an idol, in which case I […]

The post “King of Masked Singer” Dongwoon Tries to Recruit “Guitar Man” for BEAST Until He Finds Out His Identity appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest leethao

Anyone know where I can watch this show with english subs? Thanks.

You can watch the episodes with eng sub on kshowonline but the eng sub episodes are only up like episode 8 or 9 right now.

Guest novadestin

4 hours ago, trinitylane said:

Anyone know where I can watch this show with english subs? Thanks.

You can watch the episodes with eng sub on kshowonline but the eng sub episodes are only up like episode 8 or 9 right now.

When watching on that site, be sure you don't watch any stolen videos. They're pretty bad at ripping videos from subbing teams without permission. Go to the source and give credit where credit is due ^^

Guest coolkidrox123

I was skeptical because i thought chen's voice was higher than the guitar man but i still saw a bit of chen in him. same style and tone but different pitch.

HAHAHA wow Dongwoon! Beast already has flawless vocals :P But I'm glad to see Chen getting on more shows where he can actually sing live, his voice is so wonderful. I want Baekhyun on next~

Archived