Hwang Jung Eum Says She Wants to Get Married to Kim Yong Joon When She Turns 34

Actress Hwang Jung Eum has revealed her thoughts on marriage. The 30 year-old actress recently revealed her thoughts on marriage in an interview about her recent drama, "Kill Me Heal Me." During the interview, she was asked whether she wanted to act with Ji Sung again in the near future. She answered, "Not right away. Maybe in four years. Ji Sung is married, so I want to act together after I get married too." She continued, "I think it will be nice to get married when I'm 34. I don't know who it will be, probably whoever's by my side. But I think I'll get married to Kim Yong Joon." Hwang Jung Eum and her boyfriend and SG Wannabe member Kim Yong Joon have been in a relationship since 2007. They also appeared on the virtual marriage show "We Got Married" in 2009. [tv]Watch Hwang Jung Eum's latest drama Kill Me Heal Me on SoompiTV![/tv]

View the full article

Archived