Yoo Sae Yoon Is Dropped from "Knee Drop Guru" + Other Updates

Yoo Sae Yoon had recently turned himself in for a DUI and additional investigations will take place in June.

Sources from the Ilsan Police Statin spoke with eNEWS on May 30 and said, "Additional investigation for Yoo Sae Yoon's case will take place next week or later," and "Yoo Sae Yoon's investigator has something else to attend to next week so the investigation will take place after that."

During this upcoming investigation, Yoo Sae Yoon will talk about all the things that led him up to turning himself in with great detail. There are reports from different sources that say different things, so Yoo Sae Yoon is expected to clear things up by telling the truth.

After the investigation, the police will decide on what charges Yoo Sae Yoon will receive. Regardless of Yoo Sae Yoon's decision to turn himself in, his license is expected to be suspended and he is expected to receive a fine.

In addition to his upcoming investigation, Yoo Sae Yoon has decided to drop out of MBC's "Knee Drop Guru."

On the other hand, "Barefoot Friends" and "SNL Korea" stated that they will wait and see what will happen.

StarToday reports that Yoo Sae Yoon actually called a designated driver, who took him from Seoul to Ilsan's MBC Dream Center. From MBC Dream Center, Yoo Sae Yoon drove himself to the police station. This leads many to believe that Yoo Sae Yoon perhaps turned himself in on purpose, in order to take a break from his activities.

It has been noted that last June, during a press conference, Yoo Sae Yoon stated, "I don't think being a celebrity suits me," and "I really don't want to be a celebrity but because of my 3-year contract with my agency, I have to work hard." Yoo Sae Yoon also shed a lot of tears on "Radio Star" talking about his celebrity life.

Yoo Sae Yoon's agency have yet to release an official statement.

Meanwhile, Yoo Sae Yoon turned himself in on May 29 at around 4AM for driving under the influence. His blood alcohol content came out to be 0.118 percent as he told the police, "I felt so guilty that I came here with a sorry heart."

Stay tuned on Soompi for more updates.

View the full article

Archived