[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

GO @8mm8!! knock some sense into these people LOL :lol: (sorry, just kidding)

sometimes it amuses me how this thread could be so dramatic, other times so hype, and moved so fast with just a handful of people :lol:

@Mianhe97 @susantie09_stv @phoenixcv its okay to bring your worries here, its better than keep it to yourselves and being depressed alone.

welcome @Rizta23 and anyother new comer, sorry for the late welcome :blush:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont understand the conflict.. I still love OMS no matter who he works with.. regardless of his two co-workers; Yewon & Hye Joo, both come within his job scope.. and the reason why Yewon feels closer to him than Hye Joo is because Hye Joo is in love with Hyeong Gyu(OMS character in the drama) and vice versa, not Oh Min Suk.. but in WGM, it is the persona of OMS and KYW..hehe 

In conclusion, I still love OMS and KYW  :wub: and I also love Hyeong Gyu and Hye Joo characters..really don't see why there should be conflict.. I love them.period.

1 hour ago, susantie09_stv said:

I know this is maybe a kinda childish to me.. But.. When i read your post.. My feel is better Than before.. Yahhh.. I know, that i should often come here even just to calm my self.. 

But.. When i back to my acc.. And see oppa Ig.. Oh God.. Thats acc is my favorite but now something bothering my eyes.. Lol* i keep continue to spam comment on his ig and always mention topic out of the blue :-D

And.. One more..

My favorite site, dc gallery.. There is always be a my point place where i get many informatiom about ohye.. But now !!!!

If you visited in there, you will shooooockk!!!

Why ohye shipper has change to be a HyHj (aamm) shipper????????

I found many HH pict on there.. ITS NOT USUAL..

Wanna cry.. I wanna ask them, why they keep showing about HH more than ohye now?? But.. I can't hangeul :expressionless:

let's do the virtual hug together and pray the best for them hope yewon  in a good condition tonite....sorry for the negative vibe from me....:(

@Rizta23 and @dil_infinity welcome to the thread ..... 

@Tapikoo thanks for the head up ...huhuhuh ... I love the clip that yewon shared on her IG ... here it is 

I love how they were in sync even during normal rehearsal like this .... huhuhuh 

btw ... All My Mum is a KBS or MBC drama ?? if it's under KBS the awards show will be tomorrow night ..tonight is MBC Drama Awards ...

Guest loveoppayam
57 minutes ago, dil_infinity said:

I dont understand the conflict.. I still love OMS no matter who he works with.. regardless of his two co-workers; Yewon & Hye Joo, both come within his job scope.. and the reason why Yewon feels closer to him than Hye Joo is because Hye Joo is in love with Hyeong Gyu(OMS character in the drama) and vice versa, not Oh Min Suk.. but in WGM, it is the persona of OMS and KYW..hehe 

In conclusion, I still love OMS and KYW  :wub: and I also love Hyeong Gyu and Hye Joo characters..really don't see why there should be conflict.. I love them.period.

Hi @dil_infinity so glad u join the forum. Some part your argument makes sense. Hyeong gyu & hye joo are character that are built from drama script, while WGM even when they are scripted but it include KYW & OMS personally. Even it is scripted, every couple develop it into different story, as far as I know, Ohye is the most genuine. Idols tend to protect their image while Ohye are actors so they are freer than idol couple. Still... lots of WGM actors/actresses didn't do what ohye couple do. Parts of me still wanna believe that they are more than just friends.

Btw it is true that Minsuk is friendly and nice to everyone, include all actresses. Sometimes I felt that when he go with another actress he will do 100% too for the actress. I suddenly remember his HT episode with his co-star, then he said he choose his co-star than Yewon. That parts are ambigu, maybe he just do according to situation. That makes this delulu things complex. At least for me.

I actually don't want to open this thread or ig because that makes me blue. But my curiousity always lead me to be here again. T.T

Once again I want saturday comes faster and wash worries away. 

I totally agreed with 8mm8. 

Most importantly, I feel that we must be united as their shippers. Before ohye couple, I used to like Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae since their My Girl days and recently Hotel King. It has been many years and that ship still hasn't sailed but their shippers are still going strong. 

Actually there are many different types of shippers out there. Some continue shipping even if one of them is married eg in the case of Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young. Some are just hoping that the couple they shipped will get a chance to collaborate again. Of course, there are others who hope their couples went on to become real life couples. 

In the case of our couple, the other shippers will still continue to ship even if our couple announced that they are really dating. Its their preference and nothing much we can do about that. 

Honestly, many started shipping their respective couples becos they like the chemistry they shown in the drama or variety. Many of these couples don't even have much things going on outside their dramas or variety shows but that didn't stop their shippers at all. 

And our couple has so many interesting interactions off cam so let's unite too. Fighting! 

26 minutes ago, mcleen said:

@Rizta23 and @dil_infinity welcome to the thread ..... 

@Tapikoo thanks for the head up ...huhuhuh ... I love the clip that yewon shared on her IG ... here it is 

I love how they were in sync even during normal rehearsal like this .... huhuhuh 

btw ... All My Mum is a KBS or MBC drama ?? if it's under KBS the awards show will be tomorrow night ..tonight is MBC Drama Awards ...

KBS Drama awards will be  airing tomorrow AAMM is a KBS drama...so we must wait until tomorrow...tonite is KBS music fest

3 hours ago, susantie09_stv said:

I know this is maybe a kinda childish to me.. But.. When i read your post.. My feel is better Than before.. Yahhh.. I know, that i should often come here even just to calm my self.. 

But.. When i back to my acc.. And see oppa Ig.. Oh God.. Thats acc is my favorite but now something bothering my eyes.. Lol* i keep continue to spam comment on his ig and always mention topic out of the blue :-D

And.. One more..

My favorite site, dc gallery.. There is always be a my point place where i get many informatiom about ohye.. But now !!!!

If you visited in there, you will shooooockk!!!

Why ohye shipper has change to be a HyHj (aamm) shipper????????

I found many HH pict on there.. ITS NOT USUAL..

Wanna cry.. I wanna ask them, why they keep showing about HH more than ohye now?? But.. I can't hangeul :expressionless:

@susantie09_stv

I'm kind of surprised with the fact even you have affected by MS's post......oh my....

Regarding DC gallery, did you check ID who made comments and uploaded pics of MS and his co-star??  She/he is just Ohyeah anti and all pics and nagative comments made by just ONE person, her ID is 27.120  and even DC people made some comment to ignore posts by 27.120. Didn't you read it??? what you saw was made by the crazy person and you even think as if there are so many other shippers...........................

Sorry ....everyone...can I be honest with you?  Please let me be honest just for once .....I'm so...exhausted....to read comments here......I just can't stand now..

I can't simply understand why?? why???? WHY????

well.......how many times do I have to say  "please stop bringing negative vibe.....just please.............................................................................................

I have been so busy with my work and especially it's the end of the year..so for the last three weeks I slept on average fewer than 4 hours, and yesterday was my last day of this year..I finally could come here.....then....I like here ....yet  now ...it's hard for me......I don't know...   maybe because I'm so tired? because your negative vibe made me even more tired??   

I know that there are people who are waiting for my post.....something logical.....I would more than happy if I could contribute....but

I just feel useless......no matter what I write and say......again there are negative posts here.....then again I kind of try to ease....just.....exhausted...

Please don't get me wrong. I understand why you got upset or feel uneasy........ and I didn't get angry.....please understand me..

I know this thread is a place where people can share ideas and express anything.......yet today....sorry ...for me...too much negative things.....

I'm just so frustrated by the fact that people are easily swayed by limited information.

What I want to ask you is.....did you even try to see a whole picture???  you didn't see something pinpoint??? 

@Mianhe97 thanks for your reply and don't be sorry. no need to be sorry. You wrote just what you are feeling and nothing wrong about it.

I just want you to know that I really understand your feelings and I have no intention to hurt you by my words. I'll just use your sentence as an example, so please understand why I'm doing this....

im ok they dont act lovey dovey in front of the camera it would totally scream they milking the WGM as a whole, but i dont know a simple gesture maybe? or long eye contact? just to show both of them supporting each other in this bizarre situation.

okay...well we got used to lovely MS&YW, so I think that it's natural you think in that way. Yet, do you know how long MS&YW appeared on-air?  Thankfully, one of ohyear shippers at DC made a clip of MS&YW's appearence from the beginnig and til end. It's just 10 mins including their performance, and they were taken mostly from back. The awards was kind of 3.5 hours.  so what we saw was  10 / 210 mins. To me, the speeches by both YW and MS were more thn enough.  Why?  They were extremly nervous, everyone could agree with this, yet they both mentioned and thanked thier pertner. MS's speech was.... kind od only YW. He crealy mentioned  that without YW he could't be there.  YW even called MS her husband even in front of peope.....it's really YW. To her, MS is just her husband even in public.

This is the reason why I don't have any negative thought towards them. They did great job and I simply happy for them.

well now I'm getting less emotional.....yet I don't think I'm able to write now........okay   I'll take a shower and come back and see if I can write or not.....sorry....just need to go away for a change of air.

1 hour ago, loveoppayam said:

Hi @dil_infinity so glad u join the forum. Some part your argument makes sense. Hyeong gyu & hye joo are character that are built from drama script, while WGM even when they are scripted but it include KYW & OMS personally. Even it is scripted, every couple develop it into different story, as far as I know, Ohye is the most genuine. Idols tend to protect their image while Ohye are actors so they are freer than idol couple. Still... lots of WGM actors/actresses didn't do what ohye couple do. Parts of me still wanna believe that they are more than just friends.

Btw it is true that Minsuk is friendly and nice to everyone, include all actresses. Sometimes I felt that when he go with another actress he will do 100% too for the actress. I suddenly remember his HT episode with his co-star, then he said he choose his co-star than Yewon. That parts are ambigu, maybe he just do according to situation. That makes this delulu things complex. At least for me.

I actually don't want to open this thread or ig because that makes me blue. But my curiousity always lead me to be here again. T.T

Once again I want saturday comes faster and wash worries away. 

Thank you @mcleen 

@loveoppayam actually when you said that KYW and OMS are more than friends, my mind goes straight to Justin Timberlake's Friends With Benefit vibe with Mila Kunis movie..hehe..not that I would have any complains if they are friends with benefit..love story can start with 1001 possiblities 

Yes, I really appreciate that you totally understood me... OMS in the drama is a character..with OMS and KYW both actors, I would always appreciate their talent in delivering real emotions and amazing acting in their numerous projects..but in the end, they are all characters.. Hyeong Gyu is character..KYW in her movie is character..

However, OMS and KYW in WGM is at least more than 50% is themselves.. that's why I feel they are real in WGM..at least I couldn't help but feel they are real..hehe :wub:

20 minutes ago, 8mm8 said:

@susantie09_stv

I'm kind of surprised with the fact even you have affected by MS's post......oh my....

Regarding DC gallery, did you check ID who made comments and uploaded pics of MS and his co-star??  She/he is just Ohyeah anti and all pics and nagative comments made by just ONE person, her ID is 27.120  and even DC people made some comment to ignore posts by 27.120. Didn't you read it??? what you saw was made by the crazy person and you even think as if there are so many other shippers...........................

Sorry ....everyone...can I be honest with you?  Please let me be honest just for once .....I'm so...exhausted....to read comments here......I just can't stand now..

I can't simply understand why?? why???? WHY????

well.......how many times do I have to say  "please stop bringing negative vibe.....just please.............................................................................................

I have been so busy with my work and especially it's the end of the year..so for the last three weeks I slept on average fewer than 4 hours, and yesterday was my last day of this year..I finally could come here.....then....I like here ....yet  now ...it's hard for me......I don't know...   maybe because I'm so tired? because your negative vibe made me even more tired??   

I know that there are people who are waiting for my post.....something logical.....I would more than happy if I could contribute....but

I just feel useless......no matter what I write and say......again there are negative posts here.....then again I kind of try to ease....just.....exhausted...

Please don't get me wrong. I understand why you got upset or feel uneasy........ and I didn't get angry.....please understand me..

I know this thread is a place where people can share ideas and express anything.......yet today....sorry ...for me...too much negative things.....

I'm just so frustrated by the fact that people are easily swayed by limited information.

What I want to ask you is.....did you even try to see a whole picture???  you didn't see something pinpoint??? 

@8mm8 oh many many sorry for bothering you.. Yah i have limitted knowledge about hangeul so that i can't clearly understand about what they say at dc.. 

Sorry sorry sorry again..

I just kind a frustated because of i got many message from my foll.. And the point of all their message is about minsuk.. Please understand me .. I also wanna trust him like i do before.. I want broke my doubt about him.. But yahhh again and again.. They always ask about the same point.. 

"Don't u notice that minsuk' face has change when he......"

"Why minsuk seems lees care to yewon??"

"Minsuk have scandal with son?"

"Why the oye performe look awkward?"

"Say it.. Oye couple is only business relation??"

Aaaaaaa... Im going to die !!!

Actually i understand about this situation.. As far i know that my ig have a higher foll (for ohye fan) .. They might thinking that i know a lot about oye then they ask me..

While my best partner ohye.lovers went to holiday..

Oh God.. 

Really, sometimes im capture your post in here because im so tired to explain about this to them..

And yap about dc gallery, 

Im curious about this.. Check this please.. I can't read clearly .. Hope im wrong.. I just read that someone ask us to prepare ourself because he have something about "minsuk scandal" 

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=married&no=1064012&page=2

15 minutes ago, susantie09_stv said:

@8mm8 oh many many sorry for bothering you.. Yah i have limitted knowledge about hangeul so that i can't clearly understand about what they say at dc.. 

Sorry sorry sorry again..

I just kind a frustated because of i got many message from my foll.. And the point of all their message is about minsuk.. Please understand me .. I also wanna trust him like i do before.. I want broke my doubt about him.. But yahhh again and again.. They always ask about the same point.. 

"Don't u notice that minsuk' face has change when he......"

"Why minsuk seems lees care to yewon??"

"Minsuk have scandal with son?"

"Why the oye performe look awkward?"

"Say it.. Oye couple is only business relation??"

Aaaaaaa... Im going to die !!!

Actually i understand about this situation.. As far i know that my ig have a higher foll (for ohye fan) .. They might thinking that i know a lot about oye then they ask me..

While my best partner ohye.lovers went to holiday..

Oh God.. 

Really, sometimes im capture your post in here because im so tired to explain about this to them..

And yap about dc gallery, 

Im curious about this.. Check this please.. I can't read clearly .. Hope im wrong.. I just read that someone ask us to prepare ourself because he have something about "minsuk scandal" 

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=married&no=1064012&page=2

Hi

I understand that you are in difficult situation......and feel sorry for that......I just can't understand why people ask you these things??? They are 5 or 6 years old?? I'm sorry that as metioned above, I don't feel well now...so I'm kinda more straightforward. I just don't like people who can't even try to think or find info by yourself first.....always rely on others...

and your request.....you know I don't even know a single letter of Korean language. I just use an internet translator. so you are supposed to be better than me to get right info.

Again......did you read my post, didn't you? I said that ID  27.120 is an anti and crazy. I went to the link you put, and ........ID says that 27.120 though.........

No need to read it. just tell your fellow that she is an anti and a DC troll. from Korean to Japanese, the line says that "leave the show and go their separate ways"

Okay.....again..there is no scandal about MS.....You are the one who has to believe this since MS follows you, which means that you have been selected by him. You cannot be swayed by just info. Please be logical and cheer MS up okay? Just believe what you think right.

I found that someone translated this

Watch it and good night ^^!

He asked her "which variety show would u like to join?"

And she went blank, he kept looking at her and tried not to smile

I bet they practised in the backstage before but Yewon was so nervous

Looking at his face is so funny :)

Awww i know my heart broke into pieces today, i even went crazy and searched the clips Minsuk kissed his co-star :))))

I was shocked seeing those scenes *of course*

And i asked myself while watching those scenes "What the heck is she doing?" "What the heck are they doing?" "What the heck am i doing?"

But i choose to love them, love OhYe and i just talked to myself, i talked to myself a thousand times "I can't leave any bad comments about Minsuk and his co-star and i will never leave any bad comments at his co-star's instagram because Minsuk would be sad if seeing that from an OhYe lover~, and maybe it can affect Yewon eonie as well"

We choose to love them, we have to support them whatever they choose

Ok and here is the song i really love, I choose to love you by Hyorin ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K-GHBsHJv0

@8mm8 Yeah I kind of contributed to the negative vibe but after reading the other comments and yours I understand how everyone feels. The only thing we can do is support our couple and just enjoy watching them on we got married. I think when we start thinking about the chemistry that they have with their drama partners and other costars we would get upset. Yeah hopefully we can try to stay positive and just think positively. Oh Kill me heal me I think won a drama award so that means that Minsuk won too.  Even though he was not there. Yayyy!!!

If you are not ready to watch MS's loveline in his drama or you are the person who can be easily swayed by it, then it's simple, don't watch his drama. It will end within one more month anyway. This weekend would be the peak of his loveline. (though I don't watch it and know details.....it's not that I don't want to watch his loveline, I'm just simply not interested in K drama on family.....:sweatingbullets: )

He is doing his job and he has his lines to say and actions to take. That's we call "drama" and he performs as scripted every single movements. Please let him do his job and don't do any childish things,such as leaving comments either MS's nor his costar IGs on that. If someone here would do that, I'll feel ashamed to be a member of this thread. What he is doing in his drama is supposed to mean nothing to us. Okay?

Then @Msleemete. you did try your best and stayed calm, well good job then;)

It's 5:40am in Japan now and I thought I should get some sleep,(I didn't sleep yet) but I really want to move on from today's negative vibe, so I'll write about two things. In case some of you still feel bitter towards MS. I kind of feel sorry for him......really...I am... One is about his costar joining MS's agent and another is about MS liking YW's posts or not. The latter is what I wrote to a specific person as my reply before. Since some of you also have uneasy feelings towards MS, I thought sharing what I wrote might be usuful to ease some of you a bit..... 

I just skimmed Korean article on his costar. It's a really simple news: She will join J wide company and become a family member of Lee Sang Yun, ........there are several names and Oh Minsuk. What I got from the news is that she actually didin't belong to any agent before. Well...then it's easy to guess how she w as recruited by J wide. Not only for MS but also for her (I don't even know her name...) this drama could be the biggest job so far. I mean that it's golden time on weekend and each TV station makes a strong effort to the drama. She also got recognition from the public. For J wide, it's natural to ask her to join them since doing everything by her must be difficut in thee future. after all she plays MS's love interest which means J wide easily could meet her and got infomation about her. Recruting actress/actors who have a potential to be big or at least have a likable image is significant for the agent after all. I guess MS's manager or someone from J wide did good job though. you know, he just go to MS's drama set as a manager or somehting and found an actress who doesn't belong to any agent and got recruted her......

If some of you think that MS might have feelings towards her or even might be dating with her.......I would say.......seriously???  

I even feel sorry for his costar.....did she say that she likes him or want to date with him or any rumor about them??? are you sure that she doesn't even have a boyfriend??

In addition, I want to ask why??why MS has only two options...YW or costar....how about others???   from my pov, this clearly shows people who has developed a feeling of suspicion towards MS are affected by only his drama and what other shippers say without any evidence.......(do you know what I mean?  sorry that I don' t know how I express this in English....)

Well I cannot deny a possibility for MS and her. who knows? yet when I think about MS's time line logically, I say.....na.....

Press conference for drama was held in mid Aug and MS and her had never acted together before. Meanwhile in WGM MS still struggled for gaining YW's trust. You know there was club incident at the end of Jul and also MS's comment of his ideal woman, (again he was given only two choices by media....) In Aug. they kind of had quarrels twice. Yet, MS surprisingly attended YW's closing party at the end of Aug. Then to me this is a cue that YW slowly started changing her attitude towards MS.

As you know(if you watched all eps of our cp), at this point, MS had three jobs; WGM, drama, and film which finished at the end of Sep. then in WGM,  Chuseok & counseling ep and sauna ep were taken in sep and we witnessed that their relationship has sifted, getting closer. We also know that MS didn't have much time to sleep because of his schedule. Meanwhile YW gave the paint and a letter to MS's mother, MS's mother changed her phone icon to YW's pic and the pic was hanging at MS's hallway. Since then they have mentioned about MS's mother often. In Oct, well they kind of met every week. I don't remember correctly so date might be wrong yet, 10/6 for filming, 10/13 for recording, 10/16....i don't remember what they did......, 10/27 for practicing their performance, 10/28 for filming. Importantly MS's mother made pumpkin juice for her.Then in Nov, well  surprisingly there was no filming day yet MS personally attended YW's opening party.  And there was the rumor incident on Nov 22-23 and MS replied a comment on IG (there was no filming for WGM, yet I kind felt something since late Nov. which I mentioned before and will write about ...soon)  I addition, there was BNT interview and shooting around 11/25 and MS talk about more than half of his interview about YW....even in the short film, he mentined YW and said he wants to take gravure pictures w/ YW. Then his wish became true on Dec 2 for filming WGM. YW attended an event on boots and ordered a pair of boots for MS (we could see this next time..or...just private present for him? don't know) At the photo shooting, I don't need to explain details you remember it well. then there was filming on Dec 16 and after filming MS&YW and thier staff went dinner at a restaurant of MS's close friend. Finally, MS visited YW on her film set when he was off and it required at least two hours for a round trip.  meanwhile in his drama, his role finally met the peak of its loveline, which means that MS and his costar could be a main cp at least for one or two eps (other is main is his sister and brother...)  then he upload just JUST screencap. But unfortunately many of ohyeah shippers became oversensitive on this post. Then MS kind of had to cover damage in his way....and I personally feel sorry for him and YW.

In addition, I thank his friends since they upload pics w/ MS often, we could easily follow what MS was doing during his days off.

If there would be something going on between MS and his costar, then I'd like to ask him how he managed time for her.

MS's mother has already played a big role for the relation between YW and MS, yet while knowing YW gave pic and letter, and his mother made juice for her and talked about her at his home, then he still had something behind thier back????   Have you seen MS in that way???? 

I simply cannnot understand ......

By the way, here is a link for his bnt interview. you can use internet translator .....and I suggest those who have a doubt to read a whole interview. then I want to ask what you think.

http://m.bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news.view?aid=201512080032063&media=bntMobileStyle

My brain doesn't function and there might be many typos and strange sentences....I hope you can understand what I want to say.

5 hours ago, 8mm8 said:

Hi

I understand that you are in difficult situation......and feel sorry for that......I just can't understand why people ask you these things??? They are 5 or 6 years old?? I'm sorry that as metioned above, I don't feel well now...so I'm kinda more straightforward. I just don't like people who can't even try to think or find info by yourself first.....always rely on others...

and your request.....you know I don't even know a single letter of Korean language. I just use an internet translator. so you are supposed to be better than me to get right info.

Again......did you read my post, didn't you? I said that ID  27.120 is an anti and crazy. I went to the link you put, and ........ID says that 27.120 though.........

No need to read it. just tell your fellow that she is an anti and a DC troll. from Korean to Japanese, the line says that "leave the show and go their separate ways"

Okay.....again..there is no scandal about MS.....You are the one who has to believe this since MS follows you, which means that you have been selected by him. You cannot be swayed by just info. Please be logical and cheer MS up okay? Just believe what you think right.

luckily you're here to comfort us I'm telling my self to be more positive after read all your  explanation bout ohyeah and the antis hope everything is going to be normal .for what reasons minsuk is a man he can do anything he wants .hopefully he is sincere to our yewon (pray)and i really hate that person/anti ... 

Here is about MS liking YW's posts or not. I got a message and this is what I wrote to a specific person as my reply before. Since some of you also have uneasy feelings towards MS, I thought sharing what I wrote might be usuful to ease some of you a bit..... 

Reading your comment, I now fully understand why you felt that MS seemd cold towards YW.

when i looked into Minsuk IG, he doesnt even liked Yewon post..she posted quite active that time..but he liked his friend post..so for me, to people are in love or like each other..it seem..urgh...weird? And if i'm not mistaken after the rumors that made by the crazy fan just then he post his picture with yewon..and yewon also came up with their picture. after that yewon post their picture with the frog..? He didnt even like or comment too.  But when i think about it maybe he doesnt wanna show so much of their relationship...i dont know. That's y i had that kind of feeling..i mean..did he only showed his loving side in front of camera..?

Ahhh.... I see....okay...now I can tell you that the way of my thinking and that of yours are completely different  regarding "liking" someone's post. 

Can I be honest with you? Please don't hurt by my words....but since you trust me, I'll be honest with you and don't want to pretend to be just nice...

Why? Why? Why? Why do you think that MS doesn't put on "like" YW's post means he became cold to her....

Okay, you remember that I said I felt "something" since late Nov, don't you? and what you are saying here is kind of related to what I felt. Okay... I accidentally got more info on their IG interactions  from you, and now I think what I felt (my assumption) could be right....

Okay, here is an example, if your husband/boyfriend/partner has IG account, do you always like his posts? Even you are in relationship with him? well you could answer to this question, "yes." if you are really girly-girly type of person. since you wrote: people are in love or like each other..it seem..urgh...weird?   your answer must be yes..:sweatingbullets:

But my answer is ....NO, NO, NOOOOO!!  I don't do that. NO. why do you need to push "like" button even you can talk w/ him?? you are in relationship. if you wanna talk about his post, you can call him or talk w/ him when you see him. Why did MS like his friend post? well because he cannot see his frieds often and IG is a kind of tool to communicate each other. Especially for guys/men, just a few words of comment  is enough for thier conversation.

The fact that MS doesn't always like YW's posts means that they communicate each other in private, like on phone or line. Well I'm sure of that. Okay, again I'm pretty sure that their relationship has changed in Nov, or maybe late Oct.

Well, from my pov, you felt uneasy over nothing..... you know, communicating via IGs means that their relation is not so close, why do lovers need to communicate openly?? If MS liked YW's post often before and now he did sometimes, then it shows that their relationship kind of changed clearly.

I don't even have IG, yet I already noticed this change late Nov.....from my pov, you and other shippers could have sensed this change ealrier...:sweatingbullets:

Since late Nov, I have thought that when MS made comments on YW's IG, he didn't mean to communicate with her but ohyeah shippers. That's why he has made comments, when something happend and ohyeah shippers felt uneasy, like the rumor and this time (his post on drama) And of course, I think YW knew his intention because they talked about it in private and after him leaving a comment on her IG, she replied right after his comment on Nov 23. 

Don't you agree with my opinion? 

I'm pretty sure about what I wrote above, even though I'm not a friend of MS:sweatingbullets:

Okay it's 7:00am here and I'm going to sleep....bye

29 minutes ago, 8mm8 said:

If you are not ready to watch MS's loveline in his drama or you are the person who can be easily swayed by it, then it's simple, don't watch his drama. It will end within one more month anyway. This weekend would be the peak of his loveline. (though I don't watch it and know details.....it's not that I don't want to watch his loveline, I'm just simply not interested in K drama on family.....:sweatingbullets: )

He is doing his job and he has his lines to say and actions to take. That's we call "drama" and he performs as scripted every single movements. Please let him do his job and don't do any childish things,such as leaving comments either MS's nor his costar IGs on that. If someone here would do that, I'll feel ashamed to be a member of this thread. What he is doing in his drama is supposed to mean nothing to us. Okay?

Then @Msleemete. you did try your best and stayed calm, well good job then;)

It's 5:40am in Japan now and I thought I should get some sleep,(I didn't sleep yet) but I really want to move on from today's negative vibe, so I'll write about two things. In case some of you still feel bitter towards MS. I kind of feel sorry for him......really...I am... One is about his costar joining MS's agent and another is about MS liking YW's posts or not. The latter is what I wrote to a specific person as my reply before. Since some of you also have uneasy feelings towards MS, I thought sharing what I wrote might be usuful to ease some of you a bit..... 

I just skimmed Korean article on his costar. It's a really simple news: She will join J wide company and become a family member of Lee Sang Yun, ........there are several names and Oh Minsuk. What I got from the news is that she actually didin't belong to any agent before. Well...then it's easy to guess how she w as recruited by J wide. Not only for MS but also for her (I don't even know her name...) this drama could be the biggest job so far. I mean that it's golden time on weekend and each TV station makes a strong effort to the drama. She also got recognition from the public. For J wide, it's natural to ask her to join them since doing everything by her must be difficut in thee future. after all she plays MS's love interest which means J wide easily could meet her and got infomation about her. Recruting actress/actors who have a potential to be big or at least have a likable image is significant for the agent after all. I guess MS's manager or someone from J wide did good job though. you know, he just go to MS's drama set as a manager or somehting and found an actress who doesn't belong to any agent and got recruted her......

If some of you think that MS might have feelings towards her or even might be dating with her.......I would say.......seriously???  

I even feel sorry for his costar.....did she say that she likes him or want to date with him or any rumor about them??? are you sure that she doesn't even have a boyfriend??

In addition, I want to ask why??why MS has only two options...YW or costar....how about others???   from my pov, this clearly shows people who has developed a feeling of suspicion towards MS are affected by only his drama and what other shippers say without any evidence.......(do you know what I mean?  sorry that I don' t know how I express this in English....)

Well I cannot deny a possibility for MS and her. who knows? yet when I think about MS's time line logically, I say.....na.....

Press conference for drama was held in mid Aug and MS and her had never acted together before. Meanwhile in WGM MS still struggled for gaining YW's trust. You know there was club incident at the end of Jul and also MS's comment of his ideal woman, (again he was given only two choices by media....) In Aug. they kind of had quarrels twice. Yet, MS surprisingly attended YW's closing party at the end of Aug. Then to me this is a cue that YW slowly started changing her attitude towards MS.

As you know(if you watched all eps of our cp), at this point, MS had three jobs; WGM, drama, and film which finished at the end of Sep. then in WGM,  Chuseok & counseling ep and sauna ep were taken in sep and we witnessed that their relationship has sifted, getting closer. We also know that MS didn't have much time to sleep because of his schedule. Meanwhile YW gave the paint and a letter to MS's mother, MS's mother changed her phone icon to YW's pic and the pic was hanging at MS's hallway. Since then they have mentioned about MS's mother often. In Oct, well they kind of met every week. I don't remember correctly so date might be wrong yet, 10/6 for filming, 10/13 for recording, 10/16....i don't remember what they did......, 10/27 for practicing their performance, 10/28 for filming. Importantly MS's mother made pumpkin juice for her.Then in Nov, well  surprisingly there was no filming day yet MS personally attended YW's opening party.  And there was the rumor incident on Nov 22-23 and MS replied a comment on IG (there was no filming for WGM, yet I kind felt something since late Nov. which I mentioned before and will write about ...soon)  I addition, there was BNT interview and shooting around 11/25 and MS talk about more than half of his interview about YW....even in the short film, he mentined YW and said he wants to take gravure pictures w/ YW. Then his wish became true on Dec 2 for filming WGM. YW attended an event on boots and ordered a pair of boots for MS (we could see this next time..or...just private present for him? don't know) At the photo shooting, I don't need to explain details you remember it well. then there was filming on Dec 16 and after filming MS&YW and thier staff went dinner at a restaurant of MS's close friend. Finally, MS visited YW on her film set when he was off and it required at least two hours for a round trip.  meanwhile in his drama, his role finally met the peak of its loveline, which means that MS and his costar could be a main cp at least for one or two eps (other is main is his sister and brother...)  then he upload just JUST screencap. But unfortunately many of ohyeah shippers became oversensitive on this post. Then MS kind of had to cover damage in his way....and I personally feel sorry for him and YW.

In addition, I thank his friends since they upload pics w/ MS often, we could easily follow what MS was doing during his days off.

If there would be something going on between MS and his costar, then I'd like to ask him how he managed time for her.

MS's mother has already played a big role for the relation between YW and MS, yet while knowing YW gave pic and letter, and his mother made juice for her and talked about her at his home, then he still had something behind thier back????   Have you seen MS in that way???? 

I simply cannnot understand ......

By the way, here is a link for his bnt interview. you can use internet translator .....and I suggest those who have a doubt to read a whole interview. then I want to ask what you think.

http://m.bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news.view?aid=201512080032063&media=bntMobileStyle

My brain doesn't function and there might be many typos and strange sentences....I hope you can understand what I want to say.

You are so detail dearest..

Woah..

Even. I should read your post with slowly amd yeah you right @dinaz that @8mm8 know how to comfort us.. 

Thank you so much.. And now.. Like you said.. If i don't like, i just not watching.. Hahahaha ..and now lets just enjoy the show.. Ignore the negativity.. And pray for them..

Happy new year ohyeyerssssssss:blush:

thanks @8mm8, i don't think i had your patience on explaining it detail like that :sweatingbullets:

i agree on the IG matter, it's not really a communication you'd use to talk personally especially if you had other options. We know that minsuk contact yewon directly (like with the drama interview, he said he contact yewon directly after to explain things) so i do believe they contact each other and we just didn't know it. besides, minsuk and yewon doesn't seemed like they're on IG all the time, sure they post frequently but it wasn't really that frequent either, so to expect that they had to like every post seemed a bit too much. so yeah, i agree that their post on IG more of the way they communicate to us their fans rather than to communicate to each other.

and honestly i don't know why ohyeyers are so affected with the matter of the co star, i don't even understand why people ship minsuk and his co star in the first place, i could understand if they ship the character, but on a personal level, there's just not enough indication on that.

i guess the wait for saturday is just too much for ohyeyers that their minds just wonder around restlessly LOL :lol:

Archived