Decipher Ft. Chan - One Of Them Days

Guest badmammajamma

Guest badmammajamma
new song
So Decipher and Snacky Chan have collaborated on a track thats gonna be on DC's new album that should be releasing shortly..

its titled "One of them Days" and can be found on Decipher's Myspace. it has a very chill, mellow reminiscent vibe to it.. very smooth; chan and decipher compliment each other nicely

hands down the best asian american rap song ive heard recently.

Guest THEmerryJANE

Didn't Chan make an album called "Politicking"? That's some mafioso Wutang influence right there, haha.

Eh, I'll listen to the song later. I'm not too into asian american rappers.

Guest mikeee

So Decipher and Snacky Chan have collaborated on a track thats gonna be on DC's new album that should be releasing shortly..

its titled "One of them Days" and can be found on Decipher's Myspace. it has a very chill, mellow reminiscent vibe to it.. very smooth; chan and decipher compliment each other nicely

hands down the best asian american rap song ive heard recently.

hahaha that's right! ya'll better cop my man DC's album!!! It's called "Up and Comin'" and is droppin august 22nd!!! if ya'll missed out on his mixtape "Demix - A Rough Sketch" then ya'll better not miss out on this album!!!

and if you in the tristate area you gotta come to the album release party at Marathon Bar and Grill aka Marbar on August 26th!!!

PHILLY ALL DAY, AND WE DON'T STOP

Guest THEmerryJANE

by asian-american i mean black wu tang affiliates

so listen to it. now.

Well in that case, I guess I have to give him a listen. lol.

Just finished listening to the song. It's really not half bad, it's got a good chill vibe to it and its got nearly a West Coast feel. Surprised the dude was from Philly. He's got decent flow but I would have more to say on him if I could see the lyrics.

Guest mikeee

Well in that case, I guess I have to give him a listen. lol.

Just finished listening to the song. It's really not half bad, it's got a good chill vibe to it and its got nearly a West Coast feel. Surprised the dude was from Philly. He's got decent flow but I would have more to say on him if I could see the lyrics.

hahaaaa then i guess you're gonna have to cop that album!

take it from me though, the dude's lyrics are straight...

THE ALBUM GOT CHAN ON IT PLUS ITS GOT PEOPLES FROM THE GUNNAFAM!!!!

YOU GOTTA COP IT MAAAANNNN DROPPIN' the 22nd!!!!!!!!!

Archived