[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

@lovely_alain

Maybe it's a reason why KSE won't take the main lead or I might feel sorry for her since her lips would be swollen for kissing scenes, hahahahahaaha...

@Niel2804

Maybe the script-writer onnie... Never been kissed? HAHAHAHAHAHA

@innasalvatore

HAHAHAHHA..... should we make a blind date for her ? hahahhaha how about 5urprise member ?

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6lzissp3f8kk

Pict CTO

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Article#1

Night scholar Kim So-eun, "Song Jae-rim and recent contact"

Source: http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201509/dh20150910130509139020.htm

Article#2

"Walking through the night scholar, Kim So-eun," said Song Jae-rim contact and the last "surprise remarks

Source: http://www.ebn.co.kr/news/view/788689

New articles? The date is today, but do the articles refer to the iv she did back in china? *dugundugun*

@Niel2804 O my...those 5urprise boys are gorgeous! Unfortunately, i never heard any of their songs. Are they only groomed to be the heavenly actor idols? ^_^

New articles? The date is today, but do the articles refer to the iv she did back in china? *dugundugun*

@Niel2804 O my...those 5urprise boys are gorgeous! Unfortunately, i never heard any of their songs. Are they only groomed to be the heavenly actor idols? ^_^

@luvsushi

NA DOOO.... i dont even know they have a single hhahhaha.... i think 5urprise is not gained attention as a group but as an actor, Fantagio should focus to develop their acting skill than their singing skill LOL

maybe Fantagio should allow one of them to join WGM hahhahhahaha

Article#1

Night scholar Kim So-eun, "Song Jae-rim and recent contact"

Source: http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201509/dh20150910130509139020.htm

Article#2

"Walking through the night scholar, Kim So-eun," said Song Jae-rim contact and the last "surprise remarks

@Niel2804,

As long as you didn't a blind-date her with Eric Oppa, hahahahahaha... You can throw Seo Kanjoon into script-writer onnie's arms, HAHAHAHAHAHA

@luvsushi

Those are articles released by today. I think the Journalist wrote about lovey-dovey that she had between TSWWTN and WGM. I guess someone better translate those article or it might bring some crowded in forum, hahahahaaha... Anyway, this one used SoLim's Allure in their article.

"Night scholar, Kim So-eun, Unstoppable 'dizzy' physical contact" Stop touching buttocks. "

데일리한국 이슈팀 issue@hankooki.com

입력시간 : 2015/09/10 11:12:06수정시간 : 2015.09.10 14:37:43

wksera20150910111100_X_01_C_1.jpg

Source: http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201509/dh20150910111206139020.htm

2015.09.10 Song Jae rim's updates

Article#1

Article about Actors who is also entertainer and small portion for Song Jae Rim and off course mentioned about his "activities" in WGM, hahahahaha and right now he's doing HCMB. But this article stole my eyes since it used Song Jae Rim's photo hahahahahaha..

yoyo12

20150910_1441857582_33382500_1_99_201509

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000759725

Article#2

Still talking about Actors involves in variety show such as SNL Korea. mentioned about Song Jae Rim who is recently join "HCMB" but in article, no photo of Song Jae Rim

First Song Jae-rim is "a man romance cooking well and a lot of it he traces life lively interest in cooking," revealed the raised expectations and aspirations.

Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=781721

Article#3

yoyo23

Article mentioned about Jo Bo Ah's boyfriend gets jealous over her kissing scenes with Song Jae Rim. I don't share photo because I might get jealous too since the kissing scenes plus grabbing his apple's butts, hahahahahaha...

Source: http://baekn.etoday.co.kr/cn/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=51848

@innasalvatore

HAHAHAHA, i wont let her touch your precious Eric Mun ^^

i think i suggest Yoo Il, he need somebody to love hahhahahha

Pict Credit to owner

@Niel2804

Oh.. Please don't let anyone touch my Oppa. He's love of my life.... yoyo51

Omo-omo-omo... You wanna bring Yoo Il to script-writer onnie as her main dish? Ewww... That's human-trafficking, hahahahahahaha....

Anyway... You know what is the most laughing today? Fact wrote about KSE last scene in TSWWTN. They write "Big Disappointment" about her departure, uuuhhhh oooohhhhh since when they're sincerely care? I hate this kinda Media play. I don't want to share their article here, hahahahahaha... I'm bad! Hahahahaha...

yoyo63

Article#3

yoyo23

Article mentioned about Jo Bo Ah's boyfriend gets jealous over her kissing scenes with Song Jae Rim. I don't share photo because I might get jealous too since the kissing scenes plus grabbing his apple's butts, hahahahahaha...

hahaha well Jo Boah and her BF can invite Jaerim and Soeun tho then they can do double date. so Jo Boah's BF is not the only one who will got jealous over it panda-emoticon-30.gif?1292863511

and spaeking of Soeun's horror movie, i haven't watch it but i don't think i would since it's horror hahaa but don't know, i might change my mind later .. who knows keke

@Niel2804

Oh.. Please don't let anyone touch my Oppa. He's love of my life.... yoyo51

Omo-omo-omo... You wanna bring Yoo Il to script-writer onnie as her main dish? Ewww... That's human-trafficking, hahahahahahaha....

Anyway... You know what is the most laughing today? Fact wrote about KSE last scene in TSWWTN. They write "Big Disappointment" about her departure, uuuhhhh oooohhhhh since when they're sincerely care? I hate this kinda Media play. I don't want to share their article here, hahahahahaha... I'm bad! Hahahahaha...

yoyo63

@innasalvatore

HAHAHHAA.. i wont throw your oppa to Byuntae Unnie hhahahhaha....

you can have him for your self kkkkkk.....

Heolll Daebakkkkk... they are shameless fake sites ewwwrrhhhhhh -.-

my reaction :

taylor-swift-pathetic.gif

Gif Credit to owner

Hello Honeybees

Cross-posting full translation of an article on Naver, commenting about her impactful performance in TSWWTN.
And Sso also left a message for us :wub:

p/s: @innasalvatore i might look into those articles later and translate them if I have time. but cannot promise it fast.

Hi Everybody

Are we still mourning about the ending of HR/MH in TSWWTN? Don't worry 'coz the Korean viewers and media are with us. 
And uri Sso also left a message for us 
:wub:

Here is an article on Sso's overall performance in TSWWTN by 매일경제 via Naver.

`밤선비` 김소은 비극적 죽음으로 하차…"아쉬움 커요"
'Night Scholar' KSE getting off with tragic death... "It's regretful"

배우 김소은이 MBC 수목드라마 '밤을 걷는 선비'에서 비극적인 죽음으로 하차했다.
Actor KSE departed from MBC Wed-Thu drama 'TSWWTN' with tragic death. 

극중 냉미녀 혜령 역으로 압도적인 존재감을 보여온 김소은은 9일 방송된 '밤을 걷는 선비' 19회에서 윤(심창민 분)을 향한 자신의 마음을 전하며 비극적인 죽음을 맞이했다.
In the drama, KSE, who had shown overwhelming presence as the cold-beautiful lady Hye-ryeong, followed her heart to run towards Yoon (SCM) and welcomed him with her tragic death during the broadcast of TSWTTN epi. 19 on the 9th.

정인인 윤을 구하고자 그 대신 귀(이수혁 분)에게 죽임을 당하게 된 혜령의 가슴 아픈 희생은 극 초반 성열(이준기 분)을 위해 목숨을 내놓았던 명희(김소은 분)의 모습을 다시금 떠올리게 하며 마지막까지 시청자들의 눈물샘을 자극했다.
Hye-ryeong, who was killed by Gwi (LSH) in order to save her lover Yoon brought back the memory of the appearance of Myeong-hui, who sacrificed her life for the sake of Seong-yeol, until the end had invoked tears of the viewers.

'밤을 걷는 선비'에서 극중 혜령의 눈빛과 알 듯 모를 듯한 대사 한마디 한마디는 스토리의 큰 관전 포인트 중 하나였다. 명희와 혜령을 오가는 캐릭터의 감정선은 극중 인물들과 함께 방송을 보는 시청자들까지 몰입하게 만들었으며, 이를 연기하는 김소은의 연기력 또한 큰 호평을 받았다.
One of the main points to observe in the drama 'TSWWTN' is HR's eye-expression and her speech word-by-word, whether we know (her real self) or not. The feeling (conveyed) by the characters HR & MH, who come and go, together with the (other) characters in the drama, have caused the viewers to get engrossed, such was the performance by KSE (and) her acting prowess also received huge popularity.

김소은은 '밤을 걷는 선비'에서 1인 2역의 복합적인 감정은 물론 서로 다른 상대에 맞춰 변화하는 눈빛과 표정으로 캐릭터를 완벽하게 소화해 내며 짧은 분량에도 극에 큰 임팩트를 선사했다.
KSE, of course, perfectly digested the complex feeling of her dual role in 'TSWWTN', matching reciprocally with different partners and changing her eye and facial expression and even with limited amount (of screentime), she had given a huge impact to the drama.

특히 눈길을 사로잡는 한복 비주얼과 다른 인물들과 그려내는 완벽한 케미는 김소은이라는 배우의 존재감을 보여줌과 동시에 20대 대표 여배우의 저력을 재확인하게 한 부분이다. 
In particular, her eye-catching hanbok-visual and her (abillity) to produce perfect chemistry with other actors, such is the actor KSE's impressive quality (lit. screen presence) that have been displayed and simultaneously that reaffirms her potential as the model of actors in their 20's.

마지막 촬영을 마친 김소은은 "이제 마지막이라고 생각하니 아쉬움이 크다. 그 동안 '밤선비'와 명희, 혜령이를 사랑해주신 시청자분들께 정말 감사 드린다. 또 여름 내내 무더위 속에서 함께 고생한 선, 후배 배우분들과 스태프분들께도 감사하다고 전하고 싶다"고 소감을 밝혔다. 
After the completion of the final shooting, KSE clearly expressed her feeling (by saying) ,"To think that it's already the end, I felt a bit regretful. I am really grateful to the viewers, who have given their love to Hye-ryeong and Myeong-hui during the drama 'Night Scholar' (broadcasting). I also would like to convey my gratitude to my senior and junior fellow actors and all the staffs who had gone thru the hardships together, in the heat of summer."

이어 "시청자 여러분의 많은 사랑으로 정말 행복했다. 앞으로도 지켜봐 주시고 늘 노력하는 배우가 되도록 하겠다"고 전했다.
Morever, she expressed (that),  "To all the viewers, (to receive) a lot of love, I was so happy. From now one, please watch over me and I will always become an actor who puts a lot of effort."

(Source: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003568518; translation by ME)

@XXXlatebloomerXXX

Feel free to translate any articles and please share with us too. Count on you for this task, hahahahaha...

@NitePanda

Yay! Jo Bo Ah is So Eun's bestie... And, I believe some of their chats mentioned Song Jae Rim, hahahahaha... Seems to me Bo ah is a nice girl. I think the world is too small for SoLim couple, no matter they go or do they will meet people who has related to each of them, hahahahaha... Maybe it's fate... Yeahhh it's fate and I hope I'm not crazy thinking about it, hahahahahaha

@Niel2804

Awww... Coconut Tree... You know me well, hahahahahaha... High Five, hahahahaha... I think KSE had enough for being hurt by several Media play. I wish to protect her but idk... Seems like Fantagio is also not so well in protecting their Artist.

And, this is sweet... I hope So Eun and Changmin is maintaining their good relationship as colleagues. Well, since I used to be Cassie, this TVXQ maknae is really nice person. Surprise me that Changmin was doing very well and his scenes with Kim So Eun is genuine touch my heart. I thankfully Kim So Eun choose this role in TSWWTN. Small role with deep touch. It's sweet sorrows.

"Walking through the night scholar, Kim So-eun, Sim Chang-min and regret-filled greeting, Good Bye"

Cap 2015-09-10 16-39-35-126

Source: http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/669923

#HAPPYSOLIM1STANNIVERSARY:wub:

Just a quick and short one for this article

(deleted Article #1)

Article#2

news_1441852970_788689_main1.png

'밤을 걷는 선비' 김소은 "송재림과 최근 연락했다" 깜짝 발언
'TSWWTN' KSE "(I) recently got in touch with SJR" surprising remark

"드라마 잘 보겠다고 응원 메시지 와서 감사하다고 답장 보냈다"
"'(I) will watch and support the drama well' message came and I (KSE) am grateful so I sent (him) a reply"  

배우 김소은이 MBC 드라마 '밤을 걷는 선비'의 촬영을 마쳐 화제를 모으고 있는 가운데 과거 그의 발언이 새삼 눈길을 끌고 있다. 
Actor KSE had completed her shooting for MBC drama 'TSWWTN' and while gathering (info) for the topic, that past remark (on SJR) is once again catching attention.

김소은은 지난 7월 서울 마포구 상암동 MBC 사옥 골든마우스홀에서 열린 '밤을 걷는 선비' 기자간담회에서 배우 송재림과 연락을 주고 받느냐는 질문을 받았다.
Last July, during the press-conference of 'TSWWTN'  at MBC office in Seoul, KSE was asked whether she keeps in contact with actor SJR. 
이에 그는 난감한 듯 웃으며 "(송)재림 오빠랑 연락했고 드라마 잘 보겠다고 응원 메시지가 왔었다. 감사하다고 답장을 보냈다"고 말했다.
At this, she got embarrassed and while smiling (said), "I got in touch with (S)JR-oppa and he sent message that he
 will watch and support the drama well. I was thankful (for his support) and sent him a reply (message)."

앞서 송재림과 김소은은 MBC 예능 프로그램 '우리 결혼했어요 시즌4'에서 가상 부부로 출연한 바 있다. 그들은 솔직하고 털털한 모습으로 시청자들의 많은 이들의 사랑을 받았으나, 9개월 만에 하차해 아쉬움을 샀다. 
Earlier, SJR and KSE appeared in MBC variety program 'WGM Season 4' as virtual couple. These two have received lots of love from the viewers for their honest and 'free-and-easy' appearance (that) their departure after 9 months had cause regretful feelings.

이 소식을 접한 네티즌은 "'밤을 걷는 선비' 김소은, 송재림하고 알콩달콩 재밌었는데 " "밤을 걷는 선비 김소은, 매력적이야" "밤을 걷는 선비 김소은, 너무 좋아요" 라는 반응을 보였다.
(Upon) seeing this news, the netizens gave out reactions (such as), " Night Scholar's KSE and SJR were happy and lovely, and fun" "Night Scholar's KSE is charming" "Night Scholar's KSE, I really like (her)".

(Source: EBN; Translation by ME)

10 Korean actors who looked absurdly gorgeous with historical hair

by Vivi on Wed, Sep 09, 2015

8ad7223d-eb0c-4910-8cf3-df9fc0b339bf.png
 39 Comments

Historical dramas are known for their sweeping sets, epic storylines, and gorgeous costumes. They're also known for releasing some of the most gorgeous K-drama manes out there. While many sageuk wigs are best used as birds' nests and many male characters consistently cover their long locks with hats or headpieces due to rank, there are a select few K-drama actors who really embraced the art of historical hair. Here are 10 of our absolute favorites:

9. Song Jae Rim in The Moon that Embraces the Sun

21c6579c-8aa1-4a3f-9570-b165ba112240.jpg

Please pause and fully appreciate this masterpiece.

...Did you pause and gaze at it? Then we can continue.

full article :http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-korean-actors-who-looked-absurdly-gorgeous-with-historical-hair/

@NitePanda

Yay! Jo Bo Ah is So Eun's bestie... And, I believe some of their chats mentioned Song Jae Rim, hahahahaha... Seems to me Bo ah is a nice girl. I think the world is too small for SoLim couple, no matter they go or do they will meet people who has related to each of them, hahahahaha... Maybe it's fate... Yeahhh it's fate and I hope I'm not crazy thinking about it, hahahahahaha

Don't tell me they talk about Apple B hahaha. yeah me too! seems Bo ah is a nice girl (in my opinion) :D 

Yes the world is too small for Solim and yup maybe it's fate hahaha 

i thought you already are crazy, sis inna muahahaha :P 

Solim 1 year anniversary Special

In order to celebrate Solim one year anniversary, I have selected one classic skinship each month of their 9 month stint in WGM and made a gif for each month (unfortunately I can't pick which one is best in April 2015 so the end result is a combination of 2 skinships):

Sep 2014

005RnbUwgw1evxikmcqoeg30dc07ge83.gif

Oct 2014

005RnbUwgw1evxiksm5ijg30dc07gnpe.gif

Nov 2014

005RnbUwgw1evxil1m9jsg30dv07q4qs.gif

Dec 2014

005RnbUwgw1evxil7agc2g30dc07gx6r.gif

Jan 2015

005RnbUwgw1evxiliwfqsg30dc07ge83.gif

Feb 2015

005RnbUwgw1evxilpfimlg30dc07g4qs.gif

Mar 2015

005RnbUwgw1evxilvkdfeg30dc07gb2c.gif

Apr 2015

005RnbUwgw1evxim1w1sng30dc07ie84.gif

May 2015

005RnbUwgw1evximbk1fcg30dc07i4qs.gif

The dates refer to the day of shooting only.  There are some editing done when making the gifs in order to maintain the file size within acceptable uploading limits.

Solim have been our happy pills during their 9 month stint in WGM and we sincerely hope that they would continue to be happy pills for all Honeybees for 50 years and more...  Solimfinity!!  :wub::wub:

This article almost gave me heart attack a couple of months ago because they put Song Jae Rim's picture on the headline :D:sweatingbullets::crazy: While it's supposed to be On Joo Wan's pict instead

10 Korean celebrity couples who have confirmed their relationships in 2015

by Vivi on Wed, Jul 22, 2015

2b5208e4-bc09-4d7a-a6a9-f769e9fa0f2d.png

72 Comments

Solim 1 year anniversary Special

In order to celebrate Solim one year anniversary, I have selected one classic skinship each month of their 9 month stint in WGM and made a gif for each month (unfortunately I can't pick which one is best in April 2015 so the end result is a combination of 2 skinships):

Sep 2014

Oct 2014

Nov 2014

Dec 2014

Jan 2015

Feb 2015

Mar 2015

Apr 2015

May 2015

The dates refer to the day of shooting only.  There are some editing done when making the gifs in order to maintain the file size within acceptable uploading limits.

Solim have been our happy pills during their 9 month stint in WGM and we sincerely hope that they would continue to be happy pills for all Honeybees for 50 years and more...  Solimfinity!!  :wub::wub:

huhu.. I miss them so much.. How I wish they're casted for leads in drama like Reply 1997 (so they can do those kinda love scenes-this is B me dreaming).

I've been repostng some FMVs of SOlim on my IG and a stranger who's not familiar of WGM even bother asking if they're really married..  That chinggu even wanting to try watching WGM because of It. That's the power of Solim couple, cause they're just too real to be fake!

"Solim First Time Ever" series

43. Removing bones from chicken wings

Jaerim once said that he's an expert of removing bones from chicken wings.

005RnbUwgw1evn7i8bisyj31hc0u0wjp.jpg

This night, they have ordered chicken wings and so he could show off his special skill

005RnbUwgw1evn7i99i4qj31hc0u0wj1.jpg

Jaerim was busy picking out the bones while Soeun spoke blah, blah, blah...

005RnbUwgw1evn7ia3b15j31hc0u0ae1.jpg

005RnbUwgw1evn7ib4vzgj31hc0u0gph.jpg

He fed Soeun after finishing de-boning a piece of mid-wing

005RnbUwgw1evn7ic7a2qj31hc0u0q7n.jpg

and boasted how easy it was: "Just remove these two bones and it's OK!"

005RnbUwgw1evn7idckn3j31hc0u0q75.jpg

Soeun: "The chicken wing becomes more tasty after oppa removed the bones."

005RnbUwgw1evn7iedv0yj31hc0u042f.jpg

Jaerim: "No. It's really very tasty originally."

005RnbUwgw1evn7ifnim8j31hc0u0q79.jpg

Push-pull queen: "It's not like that. It's better after oppa remove the bones!"

005RnbUwgw1evn7ignpzqj31hc0u0juv.jpg

This was the first time Jaerim remove bones from chicken wings for Soeun.  However, as time goes by, we saw less and less of such show off from him while Soeun made more meals for her nampyeon.  :P

Archived