[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

That hand moves .......

That feeling ............

That smile ........... 

That love ..................................... 

That ....... That ..................................

How do i survive this Rose and Jack  next week ? ............ 

(am i making a poem now ? ) 

​you sound out of breath HAHAHAHA

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​I believe he said 'talk' ',

what I heard is this 이야기 instead of 아기.

이야기 or 얘기  it means conversation or talk. So he is saying (the way you talk before) when she called him.

Thanks for keeping this fairy straight!  You wouldn't consider trading your knowledge in the Korean language for my knowledge in Korean folk dancing would you???:tears:  I didn't think so.......:w00t:

hahahaha...mine is super limited tho :D. Being a shipper slap in on the face that my Korean is very limited. I need to study more

​It's an honour to have you here T.T @kazu-id go-ma-wo

That hand moves .......

That feeling ............

That smile ........... 

That love ..................................... 

That ....... That ..................................

How do i survive this Rose and Jack  next week ? ............ 

(am i making a poem now ? ) 

​yeeee!!! i wanna scream with that imitation of titanic scenes... most of us are excited for saturdays episode. I keeeep on repeating the preview while embracing my pillow!

Guest wilddove

fan taken when they were Busan 

Is it the camera in font of them ? I thought just a few people hold camera around them..:blink:

​I think since it's a flat surface, it maybe much easier to control (distance, angles etc) and take videos using a camera boom.  But still a person has to operate that equipment.

anyone has RAW HD Version ep 13 or from ep 1 to ep 13, I wanna download all ^^

@RainMoon how does it work? you'll give me a link to the dropbox? so sorry, this ahjumma is not very techy-savvy.. lol! :sweatingbullets:

WGM

Hidden Content

*** off topic *** hidden doesn't work on mobile :(

I guess it's true what they say about MBC and SM ... 

Guest erin21

Its just me or the editing this week is kinda weird? I dont even understand the flow of conversation with BIL some topic were not fully coherent. I tried watching it many times for me to understand but i really cant... i was thinking that WGM wants to show the gesture of the couple but they dont want to show what they are talking about? 

Hope it will be clear on the nxt episode... im also excited for the Busan trip!

Guest callmejandoe

Its just me or the editing this week is kinda weird? I dont even understand the flow of conversation with BIL some topic were not fully coherent. I tried watching it many times for me to understand but i really cant... i was thinking that WGM wants to show the gesture of the couple but they dont want to show what they are talking about? 

​You're not the only one who thinks so. I feel the same way! The editing is really wonky, I've no idea why. I'm guessing they either wanna keep the conversation....generic... or trying to tone down the skinship to PG13 (annoying either way guhhh cos what's the point of this meet-up then? :angry:)

Guest eman0n

yah me too..so i tried watching it at kshowonline. they have slightly different subs there but i think i better understood what they were talking about ( seungyeon asking about other girls and with the bouquet photograpy and making? and stuff.)
DON'T GET ME WRONG GUYS, I AM STILL THANKFUL FOR THE EARLY SUBS,  i just had a hardtime understanding some of their conversation so i had to watch it at another site for another interpretation, if i may call it that.

Archived