[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

He looked so good up there getting ready to bat.  The HD version he actually looks like a rookie baseball player.  ...she looks just so naturally down-to-earth beautiful and like a proper g/f for a baseball player.  The visual with them at this baseball game just looks so well.

One thing I thought when I saw the couple picture the baseball team took of our couple is how they are now replicating each other, kind of like role reversal.  She's make JH's crazy face that he's always making in his IG pics and he looks like he's making her excited IG pic face.  It's so cute.  They match each other just so well.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for posting the english sub of our BE couples unaired scenes. I appreciate it so much brownies. 

Now I'm thinking it's okay if they will not get extra air time as long as they will still post unaired moments for JH and SY and we have talented brownies who can do the subbing for us.

OFF TOPIC

I am reminded of SY and the way JH looks at her when I hear this song!  I have always believed that he fell in love with her at first sight!  That she willingly followed his lead in spite of her fears.  I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by sharing it.  If I am please forgive a Country GirlThis is a special day worth celebrating.....:wub::wub:

​Cute song -- Carrie Underwood song from username @USAFarmgirl, befitting music selection :)

I've watched and re-watched the video so many times....Jh was so protective of her. There's always his arm or hand between her and the mascot. Ahhhhhh..The best part is that it was absolutely authomatic, something that comes without thinking because you want that person to be only yours......

Goodnight guys...keep dreaming in your sleep :wub:

Guest gingerschnaps

Just... not a chance mascot.... not a chance.... :phew:

Wow thank you for ur awesome gif. I noticed that too. He swoop her in his arms like saying "she's mine" jonghyun really has a passionate soul. Any girl would love an attention like that. His gestures are always heart fluttering.:wub:

Guest gingerschnaps

@ayvah

our couple's trademark LOVING gaze and its mutual. Both are staring adorably to each other. What's more special is when they stare when the other is not looking, i see this most often to sy, i just love her! Everything about her. And of course jh no questions asked lols. Sy started as stone face as jh pointed out but we saw how he cracked that stoney expression. All i see now is a doting lovely wife and an equally loving husband. What's not to like with these two? I could not ask for more. Or if its not too much from pdnim, more deleted scenes, seems like our couple provides so much footage to show. :wub:

Guest elysiajung

sorry for ask.. can someone tell me about sy friend tell sy to bring her hot husband? I missed it

sorry for ask.. can someone tell me about sy friend tell sy to bring her hot husband? I missed it

​Relying on @ohhotdeym's Tumblr here --

SY commented on her friend’s post on 05/08/15

her friend posted: “#drama/play #dramanight Please contact me if you want to watch!”

SY: I’ll come

her friend's reply: Bring your hot husband with you. kekeke

SY's reaction:

3pb9sr.jpg

"I can't take you guys anywhere..."

Guest banana_milk082791

That INstyle photo tho! Holy Canoly! Yesterday the Beer contest, now this? Gosh! Our SeungYeon keeps on surprising us!!!! :))

Sizzling hot!

Guest Hickk

JongHyun ❤ SeungYeon Ep.11 preview

​LOL the first JH pic at the bottom is so appropriate. I dunno how he's going to control himself after seeing the pics...

Archived