[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest vreiya

luvtokki said:

I need some translating!

When SY was teasing JH about her 'trouble' in the script for HITTG, somebody says "If my back itches please scratch it".  I can't tell if this was said by SY or one of the MCs?  And what does this saying mean?

Sometimes I wish the MCs would stop talking because they sometimes talk over what JH & SY are saying.......   

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest parvasrlee04

luvtokki said:

I need some translating!

When SY was teasing JH about her 'trouble' in the script for HITTG, somebody says "If my back itches please scratch it".  I can't tell if this was said by SY or one of the MCs?  And what does this saying mean?

Sometimes I wish the MCs would stop talking because they sometimes talk over what JH & SY are saying.......   

Guest LoveInsight

vreiya said: luvtokki said:

I need some translating!

@kazu-id love your playlist. :x

May i suggest 'these days' composed and (mostly) sung by lee jong hyun.. JH voice is just perfect :)

Guest suri41ra

kazu-id said: My recent Playlist: 
1. CNblue Fly high 2. Sleepless Night 3. Eclipse4. I can't Believe 5. Radio6. I'm Sorry 7. Love Light 8. Banmal Song9. Starlit Night 10. Yes11. Foxy12. Love is...13. Monday 
aigooo.... I  must be Crazy  :-SS X_X

Guest shipperlove

good morning chingu....
i am drepressed :'(
i read about soompi tv will not translate wgm anymore....WHYYYYY ?
~X(
it was the best quality and more.......my captions.....my beloved captions...
that bad news
X(

If I'm not mistaken SY mentioned about the white shirt when they were in Kyoto... she said something like JH looked good with just the white shirt before he wore the coat... and JH responded 'do you want me to take it off?' well even the fans agreed that he looked good with just T-shirt and jeans

Guest ohhotdeym

Hello guys! I've been reading posts here about WGM married being scripted and couples leaving if they end up dating for real... just wanted to share this about WGM undergoing some changes including the PD before Minyoung and Jjongah couple were officially casted..

Hong Jin Young revealed what surprised her the most upon recently entering 'We Got Married', "I was flustered when I learned that there really is no script... I think Nam Goong Min and I will be able to show new sides of us." - SOURCE

mjang said:

If I'm not mistaken SY mentioned about the white shirt when they were in Kyoto... she said something like JH looked good with just the white shirt before he wore the coat... and JH responded 'do you want me to take it off?' well even the fans agreed that he looked good with just T-shirt and jeans

mjang said:

Guest hannah711

@kazu-id currently im in love with his new song Irony. And also Blind love-my forever fav song by JH. He s just so talented and must have a kind heart coz we all can see thru these songs

Archived