[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Actor sister, Singer sister

I was spotted when I had my Gayageum competition during my high school, therefore I had my singer practice life in the past. Because of me, my younger sister also has the dream of becoming a singer. If I didn’t change my path, I think we will debut as “Yu Sisters”. (Laugh)  It seems like I am the one who started it and my sister ended it. I felt proud to watch my sister appears in <Sisteen> TV show.

​So she really plays gayageum. And she must be good to be able to compete. Wow. She's really perfect. She's too gorgeous. And she is really an ideal girl. Help brownies. My sexuality is in danger. LOLssss.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ice308

Where to start again? :lol: 

= So many things to write on their hands, but they wrote "You're my miracle." :wub:

= JH putting his arms around his wife with no hesitations during the back hug. :wub:

= I wouldn't put it past JH to actually get copies of SYs solo pictures. :lol: SY really did look so pretty wearing that white shirt and shorts. ^_^

= The massage..  :wub: They were too close.. JH's front and SY's back.. :wub: and JH saying he's not tired and their playful "wae? wae?..."  and the side hug again. :wub: :lol: He's probably not tired because he's enjoying the photoshoot with his pretty wife. :lol:

= It's too bad there weren't many scenes of JH lying on SY's lap.. but they were so playful there. :lol:

= JH telling SY she's sexy.. :lol: .. the arm around her waist with holding hands to boot.. :wub:

= JH was obviously affected by SY's "bed" outfit & I found it so cute that he immediately averted his eyes when he saw her properly. The bed scene.. SY was totally nervous and understandably so. But I think JH was a perfect gentleman there. ;)

= I also don't consider their lip touch a kiss. *does the X action just like JH* :lol: 

= JH wanting to hug SY as soon as he gets in the house.. :wub: and it has become his habit to remove SY's hair on her face.. I love it when my husband does something like that to me so yeah, I love it when I see JH doing it to his wife as well. :wub: 

= SY leaning into JH's side when she was preventing him from eating something, so cute.. :lol:

= JH wearing the bracelet even outside WGM.. hope we get to see more of that.:wub: 

= The backhug when JH was making her go to the closet.. :lol: 

= JH staring at SY in her uniform.. even the MC was telling him to stop staring. :lol:

= The almost hug.. and JH putting his arms around SY's shoulders only the next time she was measuring him.. I'm so looking forward to the time they'll get to hug properly. :wub: 

Re: the preview,  I laughed when JH ran he saw the snake and SY was just sitting there calmly. :lol: and I wonder why JH's cornering SY again coz they've already done the photoshoot. :lol:

Last but not the least, now I know why JH likes the guitar he recently posted in his IG (the green/white one). It was the same guitar that he used when they were singing. (Ok, that was just my delulu mind talking, please don't take this seriously or just ignore it. :lol: )

i have to watch through my finger for the 1st 13 mins....:sweatingbullets: my heart beat faster n I keep reminding myself thats not ur photoshoot!!!!!! just breath!!!! Goshhh.....and the bgm aren't helping either....n i saw that nanosecond upper lip touch....i agree with JY that invalid....;)

Guest sam_girl

They might touch each other lips. But im not consider it was their first kiss and it just for photoshoot. I want another kissssss. Jaeballll SY JH !!! ~~~ hahaha

I learn more about them as a person through this episode.

The Sincerity.

JH: I was so touched when JH said that origlnally, the photoshoot is a work so if he did with other people as pure work, he would have done it rather freely. However, as he is working with his wife, he is doing it with care and awareness because it's not work. He is protecting her even when they are both "working". 

SY: Who cannot feel her worry after hearing her husband got hurt during drama filming. She keep asking if he was okay, does he need to go to the hospital. That impropture moment manages to brings out her true feeling toward jh. The fact that her feeling reach him makes him even happier. The way she said 'dont get hurt' is so gentle. Now she will constantly thinking about him whenever she knows that he is filming drama. 

The Sacrifice.

JH: he does many things for her and I am pretty sure that the cords board is also made by him. He throws his image (which he didnt reall mind btw :D ) because he loves her.

SY: this girl is pure angel. She learns how to cook because she wants to go to a date and eat lunch with her husband, and also because jh liked her father's foods. 

The give and give.

SY and JH just give their partner everything, not asking anything in return. If the other half is happy, they too are happy. jh can be happy just by looking at sy's happy face and vice versa. 

Growing in Love

Building each other to be a better person while learning about each other's traits. No childish game and fight over domination and power, take turns in the lead, appreciate each other's weaknesses. When he made mistake, he apologised and she forgave. But that's not the end of it, he puts effort to make it up to her. He looked for the bracelet and wore it in performances. People are falling in love, but this is growing in love ....and I would rather have this. 

Notice that after they wore the school uniform, JH commented(?) that her skirt was too short probably. Sy immediately pulled her skirt down.haha. :P

​yep, that's what he said :D short skirt is a distraction lol 

Guest yeongwoong

Last but not the least, now I know why JH likes the guitar he recently posted in his IG (the green/white one). It was the same guitar that he used when they were singing. (Ok, that was just my delulu mind talking, please don't take this seriously or just ignore it. :lol: )

The green guitar was specially handmade for him by Moollon founder & president Mr. Park YoungJoon. He got it as Christmas gift. Moollon is a Korean based company producing effect pedals and other musical equipment. They follow each other on instagram even before JH publicize his instagram. But i do want specially made couple guitar for JongYeon :D

go on @Ishi-chan  I just completed downloading the raw and I am recovering from the sweetness. I will pass the privilege to you :D 

​I'm rewatching it now, let see what else I can do. we pretty much resume all of it lol

A quick funny scene:

During the bed scene the photographer gave them lollipops because it was getting too serious lol

SY got a lemon lollipop and JH got a watermelon lollipop, he hates that flavour hahaha

:rolleyes:I haven't read all the posts but I have watched the episode and every time I watch a new one I am stronger in my belief that what I see before me is REAL!!!   They never cease to amaze me in how they speak with their eyes as if having their own language.  While watching them being tender in their touch and soft in their speech you are drawn in to the sweetest couple ever to grace WGM without a doubt!!!!!!:wub:

Their love is so contagious that before you know it your heart is captured, lifted & filled.  Your feeling warm and fuzzy too!  While hearing him do his ho ho ho laugh that makes you smile and want to laugh with him.  He was protective of her during the shoot!! Never wanting others to get to close or see what he already knows, that she is beautiful!!  Also that she just beams with charm!!!!!  It's not something one can see but when your close to her you are attracted, it can be felt.....

She was showing her heart today in the way she cooked and took such pride in the food she was preparing each heart saying I also want to take care of you.  Concern filled her every action when JH told her about getting hurt it was then I realized this was the very thing he has always yearned for.  Someone waiting at home to say I'm here for you, I'm listening!  I love & care for you!! So real!  So normal!  When two people are in love.

If your not in love, it sure makes you want to be.....

Guest ice308

@yeongwoong Thanks for that.. don't worry, I was just joking.. :lol: 

@kazu-id Nice. Yes, we learn something from them every episode. I think that's also one of the reasons I like watching them :) 

Yeah, the skirt was too short & it was funny how SY was pulling it down.. so cute. :lol:  but SY's dress in the last episode (the black one) was also short though she was always wearing her coat.. her skirt in the Busan trip was also short. :lol: 

Guest xo02love_stv

Good Day fellow BEC shippers!:D I finally succumbed to my urge to join this page.:) I've been an avid lurker ever since this page started and i am now done being silent. I've decided to voice out how lovely this couple is. They make me want to fall in love and be as sweet as a honey bee.. :wub:  I am very happy to have found this page and i am thrilled to see how many people support our lovely couple. This forum by far is the best i've ever seen! :w00t: It has so many followers and the updates are soooo fast. I hope you guys continue to update us with anything and everything about this couple. BEC couple is hands down the best in making their fans and viewers see how great it is to fall in love. This couple will make you believe in love at first sight and destiny. I hope one day we can see them finally become a real couple and shout out to the world that they are indeed a couple very much in love. But, as of the moment lets just enjoy watching their cringe worthy pick up lines, their swoon worthy eye contact and super sweet skinships. I will forever love this couple with my whole heart. :wub: ^^ 

Guest ayvah

I really need to go to bed LOL but just dropping in my one lingering thought from the photoshoot. It's not the upper lips touching "kiss" (I personally don't count it as a kiss hahaha) that had me hyperventilating during that particular photoshoot concept. It's the scene before, the one where he went "oh, too close" -- this was TOTALLY an almost-kiss moment. I can't be the only one who thought that their bodies naturally drew towards each other?? Like without intending to they were leaning closer to each other and then that was also the same moment when they made eye contact and THEY TOTALLY MAINTAINED THE EYE CONTACT (squeal 100000x) and it was like they were IN THE MOMENT hence both cocked their heads forward and forward and forward- "oh, too close" he suddenly said, breaking eye contact and pulling back.

Tell me you guys noticed this too! I feel like this particular scene was where I went omg *(^&%$#!# and okay, I may or may not have squealed out loud "OMG JUST KISS HER!!!" :w00t:  (...thank God I live by myself :sweatingbullets: )

Exactly!  Those moments when they almost kiss made everything soooo real!! It's actually better than watching them deliberately kiss!

Archived