[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

ohhh, how I love this thread!!! I was just reading this thread an hour ago in the office, and when I got home, I thought of checking again before I go to sleep... glad I checked, now I can sleep with a smile on my face because of this good news! I'm sure our JH is very happy to spend his birthday with his family and "wife" :D hehe

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could our Busan Namja be getting wedding jitters and taking it out on his Twitter, IG, & Weibo accounts?  He cannot seem to "STAY STILL" on this day, in particular.  I mean, what could be on this namja's mind?  

....BWHAHAHAHA.........

​LOL...It's the day before his birthday! He is EXCITED about it! PLUS ..Busan ...on his birthday...with he girl...and the first episode of his new drama starts??? This guy has a lot to be excited about :D  Wait, did they say he would be shooting at his school tomorrow? He is looking forward to seeing her :D 

I've got so many pages to read I'm a  little loopy! ... The song he was playing is DEFINITELY JAZZ ...and who loves jazz??? Since I have only read bits of one page and wanted to post something so I know where I left off I'll need to get myself something cold to drink and settle in for the evening of wall your wonderful updates :D !!! 

300 Brownie Pages!!! Here we are stalking a train!!! I was expecting fireworks or something!!!:w00t: LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JongHyun!!  :w00t:

GongLeeAddict  Just brought the fireworks!!!:ph34r: Sleepover WOW!!!:crazy:  :wub:

It just keeps getting better & better!! :w00t:

the Ig owner said they will spend 2 day in Busan, they will spend night in JH parent's house??? kyaaaaa.....ok i need some distraction now, before i'm getting crazy....

​For REAL? Please don't make me nervous. I am supposedly to do my job right now but reading this thread instead. URGHHHHHHH I AM RUINED COMPLETELY !

Guest rainmoon

It's getting crazy in here from one pic and from the info from @GongLeeAddict ...

@LauMac816 ... Yes please .. More pics and vids 

@USAFarmgirl seem like we need more emoticons ... More than :crazy: and :w00t: anyways hahaha

Guest rainmoon

​For REAL? Please don't make me nervous. I am supposedly to do my job right now but reading this thread instead. URGHHHHHHH I AM RUINED COMPLETELY !

Hahaha ... I'm the same way when I'm at work and reading this thread :phew:

It's getting crazy in here from one pic and from the info from @GongLeeAddict ...

@LauMac816 ... Yes please .. More pics and vids 

@USAFarmgirl seem like we need more emoticons ... More than :crazy: and :w00t: anyways hahaha

FACT.....................:w00t:  :crazy:  :lol:  :P  B)  :huh:  emoticons  parade

just thinking about them spending time in JH's parents house, feeling jitters myself, what more could be for our couple? It's SY turn to meet her in laws....wahhhhhhhhhh. Will look forward for this even if it be a long wait...

Guest rainmoon

Here I am, almost 4am doing french homework and spazzing over our couple. What a night!:D

Parler vous en français? :)

the Ig owner said they will spend 2 day in Busan, they will spend night in JH parent's house??? kyaaaaa.....ok i need some distraction now, before i'm getting crazy....

​i love you guyssss!!! i was feeling a bit disappointed the past few days..and here comes the good news!!!!!!!!!!!! really, this is morethan awesome....

Hahaha ... I'm the same way when I'm at work and reading this thread :phew:

​Hahaha...i don't know it is real or not...i just read it in twitter and IG, since i'm new with this forum i still don't understand how to post screenpict, but the fact is they now in the train going to Busan, tomorrow is his bday, and he canceled his FILA schedule (replace by Jungshin) and he can go to HK via Busan. So let's hope they spend the night together (but seems to me, they always filming WGM from early morning until late night) :P

Guest rainmoon

​Hahaha...i don't know it is real or not...i just read it in twitter and IG, since i'm new with this forum i still don't understand how to post screenpict, but the fact is they now in the train going to Busan, tomorrow is his bday, and he canceled his FILA schedule (replace by Jungshin) and he can go to HK via Busan. So let's hope they spend the night together (but seems to me, they always filming WGM from early morning until late night) :P

So he will be in HK for 2 days for the Kingdom concert?  JH must be so tired ...

Guest Hickk

Wowww. U mean the fan who took their pic said? I wonder how they found out?

spending 14th and 15th together. I can imagine why JH is so happy. Gaaah *excited*

pls pls let's have lots of public spottings!

Archived