[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skylover2 said: mjang said: Skylover2 said: Hello, I'm a new member here. LOL This forum is updating so quickly. haha
I actually think the order of events of jongyeon is switched around. LOL the beginning of
today's episode is probably right after they entered the park because I noticed it was really bright and
sunny. Also, Jonghyun was holding hand with seungyeon with his glove on his left hand.
 The light shows and flowers part is probably right after the ferris wheel. LOl They edited the
parts I think. Just my thoughts. LOL

luvtokki said:

@dannynguyen and @shipperlove - from what I understand what JH wants from SY -

there is a scene in Korean dramas where the woman gets ice cream on her lips and the man either wipes the ice cream off of her lips with his finger or kisses it off.   it is supposed to be very sexy/erotic, a real seduction move.   That is what JH wants to do to SY!     

:P

I have never seen this scene in any Korean drama, so if I am wrong, Koreans out there, let me know.  Or, even better, if someone can put the gif of that scene in here or tell us what drama JH is referring to, we can see what he is referring to!   Thanks!     

:)>-

Guest foxxlucian_stv

If ever, JH and SY will have a wedding ceremony. I want these people present. With Changmin, ofcourse. :x
CCxVZypUIAACgPs.jpg

It won't hurt if they'll share a secret of JH right? HAHAHAHA! 
Do you think it would be supper fun? :DWGM! JUSEYOOO :((

truthfully, it's hard to gather the idols... but we never know, those Kyuline and CNB brothers might come unannounce... if for example they have that couple game, I bet JH would have a hard time controlling himself...

Guest vreiya

^it won't be only jh's secret though, maybe they'll drop the bits on SY's days while being a trainee in SM enough to make JH jealous kekeke

Guest ayvah

I am still on page 168 but I need to comment hahaha! When I read here that sy posted a new photo, I immediately went there and liked her post. then I noticed lots of comments mentioning or tagging jh. It's like a shout-out festival hahaha! It's somewhat creepy how these fans stalk their IGs but it's really amusing and heartwarming how many people love these two. I just hope that his boice fangirls can accept her and be happy for them.

All throughout today, I kept hearing sy and jh in my mind, even mc misun's laughter. It's like the last episode has been recorded in my brain like a playlist on repeat mode hahaha! And I realized, I watched the raw vid 7 times and the subbed one last night 4 times hahaha! And now, both soompI and kshowonline subs are out. Waaaaahhhh I dont to sleep! :((

@vreiya I think most of the guys at SM might think..."how come I didn't know her before" or "how come I didn't pay attention to her" just like Henry... I am glad she found a true namja instead

Sorry, I can't get over that confession scene... it was a perfect place to confess their feelings...and I always notice JH would try to "capture the moment" of the times that make his heart flutters.... 3 major ones so far, when she was busy writing her tour book (with her hair flowing down) ... the one on ferris wheel (when SY asked, he just said because it was just so beautiful) ... and right before she confess... CAN someone or company sponsor this guy a camera? he just love taking picture of his wifey

Oh my goodness!.i dont know how to post an image. I'm using my mobile. i took a screenshot of JH liking SY latest update 2 mins ago.. Aigooo.. these two!

Guest ohhotdeym

lile said: Oh my goodness!.i dont know how to post an image. I'm using my mobile. i took a screenshot of JH liking SY latest update 2 mins ago.. Aigooo.. these two!

Guest ayvah

@luvtokki the best example I could give is the foam kiss from secret garden drama. I don't know if you have watched this drama but that cappuccino foam kiss got so famous. I was reminded of this when I was watching our couple's ice cream date.

Guest shipperlove

lile said: Oh my goodness!.i dont know how to post an image. I'm using my mobile. i took a screenshot of JH liking SY latest update 2 mins ago.. Aigooo.. these two!

jonghyun is a kind of honest , kind, gentle, cute, straight forward, romantic, full of passion... never see in wgm that the man really can not control himself... it's really a real life reality show,,,, not fake.. i'm so touched whenever they share their through feeling in the floral room.. and i also love the song that following them as the background... the other couple don't have this song....can not stop smiling and laughing . i'm so addicted to him. can not waot for next week.. what kind of sweetness that will they spread to us. so lucky to have him...

@shipperlove i have no idea. I'm not very familiar on how IG works. Lol maybe it was buried by other activities of the people you are following?? (Just my guess).

But i swear.. it's in my activity log.. i just don't know how to post a picture. I'm so excited on posting it here.. making sure i took a screenshot of it before opening the forum, then i remembered i don't know how. Lol

Archived