[Movie 2015] Love Guide for Dumpees 극적인 하룻밤

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

15-03-15 kyesang78 InstagramCaption : #극적인하룻밤 #현장 오늘 시원한 냉수같은 날이다^^속이 다 시원한 날씨!!^^

#극적인하룻밤 #현장 오늘 시원한 냉수같은 날이다^^속이 다 시원한 날씨!!^^

A photo posted by 상계 (@kyesang78) on Mar 14, 2015 at 10:33pm PDT

A glass of cold water for Kyesang before start shooting.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

15-03-15 edenable Instagram (movie crew)Caption : #극적인하룻밤#15회차#가이다마 아아 남자에게 기대본적이 언제였던가.https://instagram.com/p/0P8PZrRIfH/

• 6 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang admits the times he failed to confess his feelings

Actor Yoon Kye Sang attended the press conference for his movie 'A Dramatic Night' on October 27 at the CGV in Apgujeong.  

A reporter asked, "Has there been a time you were unable to confess to somebody you liked?" and Yoon Kye Sang replied, "Yes. There were times when I was young and when I was older."

CSc_6YLUcAACl6O.jpg

Actor Yoon Kye Sang attended the press conference for his movie 'A Dramatic Night' on October 27 at the CGV in Apgujeong.  

A reporter asked, "Has there been a time you were unable to confess to somebody you liked?" and Yoon Kye Sang replied, "Yes. There were times when I was young and when I was older."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/yoon-kye-sang-admits-the-times-he-failed-to-confess-his-feelings

-----
Check out Yoon Kye Sang's cute side in 'Elle'

Yoon Kye Sang might look all man with his mustache and all, but there's no getting rid of those adorable puppy eyes - which he used to full force in his recent 'Elle' photo shoot! Dressed warmly in knit sweaters for the autumn season, he hugs a teddy bear and looks up into the camera with those eyes.

The concept was decided on based on his character from movie 'A Dramatic Night,' who loses his grasp on a relationship during a 'some-relationship.'  He cutely even got into character by venting his frustrations at the teddy bear during the shoot, going, "Why did you leave me!" and more, amusing everyone on set for a bright atmosphere.

CSX6w0DUwAUZSZK.jpg

In the interview, he said, "It's been a while since I played a comfortable character like this. I tried hard to act out men in their early 30's who say that they're adults but behave immaturely.  I think Jung Hoon from 'A Dramatic Night' will be the last time I show my youthful image.  If you're someone who misses the playful image from my g.o.d days, you will enjoy the movie."

You can see him in the November issue of 'Elle'!

CSX5KfqUwAAyVpE.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/check-out-yoon-kye-sangs-cute-side-in-elle 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] Yoon Gye Sang @ media premiere of movie 'A Dramatic Night'

On November 25th, actor Yoon Gye Sang attended media premiere of movie 'A Dramatic Night,' which was held at CGV Wangsimni branch.

20151125165826_56556a2221489_1.jpg

Han Ye Ri, Cho Bok Rae, Jung Soo Young, and director Ha Ki Ho also attended the premiere with Yoon Gye Sang, and made a brief introduction for the film.

Meanwhile, 'A Dramatic Night' is going to be officially released on December 3rd.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=419673 

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang hurt his co-star while filming a passionate love scene?

Actor Yoon Kye Sang played so rough for the filming of his movie 'Dramatic One Night' that he ended up accidentally injuring his co-star Han Ye Ri. On a recent airing of 'Cultwo Show,' the DJs asked the actor whether it was true that he hurt Han Ye Ri while shooting a passionate love scene. 

Yoon Kye Sang confessed, "That scene was one in which our eyes met and we acted on our instincts and went around the entire house. In that process, [Han Ye Ri] ended up hurting her foot on a piece of furniture." 

201511280843771559_5658ec607f0cf.jpg

The DJs probed, "Then did you guys have to halt filming to shoot the scene again?" Yoon Kye Sang answered, "Yes. We shot it one more time." 

Let's just hope that Yoon Kye Sang was more gentle with Han Ye Ri the second time around and she didn't sustain another injury.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/yoon-kye-sang-hurt-his-co-star-while-filming-a-passionate-love-scene 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang talks about the insecurity he feels for 'bed scenes' and drunk-dialing exes

Yoon Kye Sang recently sat down with Newsen for an interview, discussing his new romantic comedy film 'Dramatic One Night,' (titled 'Love Guide for Dumpees' in English) particularly his role in the movie and the love scenes he had to shoot with his co-star Han Ye Ri. 

On his role in the film as an insecure boyfriend, Yoon Kye Sang joked, "It could be that I'm insecure too, so as a guy, I relate to and understand my character." The actor added, "I think all guys 100% for certain call their ex-girlfriends when they're drunk. If they're single, then it's more likely. I don't know if it's because I'm a guy but I think insecurity is a cute trait that men possess." 

201512230939401110_1.jpg

On the many 'bed scenes' he had to shoot with his onscreen lover Han Ye Ri, Yoon Kye Sang confessed, "It must have been harder for Han Ye Ri because it was the first time she exposed her [body]. But honestly, I also felt incredibly overwhelmed. Every time we film a scene like that, I rehearse and practice a lot, and worry, 'How far should I go [with this scene]? Will my co-star feel uncomfortable?'" 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/yoon-kye-sang-talks-about-the-insecurity-he-feels-for-bed-scenes-and-drunk-dialing-exes 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Love Guide for Dumpees] Yoon Kye Sang and Han Ye Ri greet fans for Pepero Day.

----
Cute video of them wishing Kwon Yul all the best for his appearance in SNL.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Love Guide For Dumpees] Yoon Kye Sang and Han Ye Ri for Interview for Section TV.

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Love Guide For Dumpees] Kyesang selfie with cast of the movie (Han Ye Ri, Jo Bok Rae and Jung Soo Young) and director Han Ki Ho.

-----
[Love Guide For Dumpees] This is how he did it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Love Guide for Dumpees] Yoon Kye Sang and Han Ye Ri at a radio show promoting this movie.

Archived