[✿OFFICIAL✿]Kim Young-Kwang(Kang Jin-Goo)♥Kyung Soo-Jin(Ma Se-Young)[✿JinSe Couple✿][✿9th Boy✿]

xHanaParkx

Guest itashee

In her new interview KSJ referred to KYK as a “close same age friend.”

I'm happy that she's not afraid to call him “chingu”; in some of her previous interviews she referred to him as a "colleague/peer".

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itashee

Why do reporters only ask KSJ about the status of her relationship with KYK?
Maybe it’s time someone asked KYK what he thinks about KSJ?
I mean, there were countless interviews with KSJ after she finished shooting the drama. The same question came up in every interview she’s done– how she felt about him.
Yesterday was Pinocchio’s press conference and nobody asked KYK about his previous drama experiences (Plus Nine Boys)? This is really weird. . .He finished shooting it a couple of weeks ago (not a year ago or so).
Why are there no interviews with him? (more in depth, with detailed questions).
It's soooo frustrating.
Right now we’ve heard only from KSJ, KYK has been remaining silent for all this time . . .
Or maybe he's afraid of doing interviews after his previous experiences with media?
Who knows, maybe that's exactly what's happening here - he doesn't want to be misunderstood again.
Maybe he thinks “less said, the better” & that he should hold his tongue?

tumblr_ne7bfxLiJH1rlp86po1_500.gif
cr.as tagged

Guest itashee

Posting it here, because the reviewer had some nice things to say about our couple.

FAVORITES

The cute: Jin-gu & Se-young

The 20-something couple definitely takes the cake for having the best and most cute moments. They just made me smile and was the main reason I came back week after week up until the last few episodes when I became more invested in Min-gu & Su-ah more (more on that soon). I think they were a fan favorite because not only did they have great chemistry together, but were also likeable apart. Se-young is sassy and fun, but is also vulnerable and thoughtful of others almost to a fault. She has a more than legitimate reason for distrusting Jin-gu, especially when the latter never apologized. But at the same time, she can't help being charmed by him like everyone else, and so she conscientiously keeps a safe distance both physically and emotionally. I admired her and so felt for her suffering. On the other hand, Jin-gu is your flawed, heart-on-his-sleeves man-boy in love...he made some grave mistakes in the past in the name of immaturity, but once he learned, he never faltered in his feelings and did his fair share of pining from a distance and heartbreak. Their happy ever after ending felt so deserved.

Their story was not unique nor their characters complex, but their simplicity is what made their story work so well, not detracting but making a solid foundation for the sad and sweet moments that both actors did a great job of drawing out. The simplicity also made their cuteness enjoyable, not leaving any bitter aftertaste.

drama%2Breview_plus%2Bnine%2Bboys_05.png

I have a thing for tall, lanky well-dressed men, so it wasn't hard falling for Jin-gu. On top of that, the corners of his lips do this cute upwards turn when he smiles...melt. Riding the same bus as her even after moving to another neighborhood just so he can send her home? Swoon. I think Kim Young-kwang plays this endearing puppy love to a hilt, and it's best embodied in this scene when the two are out eating and drinking at a friend's snack tent, not yet official and still dancing around their feelings. He has this unfiltered look of adoration while The Film's Yeppeo plays in the background (yeppeo, yeppeo, yeppeoooo). Sigh. I'm in love with you in love.

drama%2Breview_plus%2Bnine%2Bboys_07.png
drama%2Breview_plus%2Bnine%2Bboys_06.png
drama%2Breview_plus%2Bnine%2Bboys_16.png
drama%2Breview_plus%2Bnine%2Bboys_17.png

Source: http://sannustreet.blogspot.com/2014/10/plus-nine-boys-series-review.html

OMG, I miss them sooooooo much!

Archived