[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

A smile to fall for" Lee Jong Suk graces the cover of a Taiwanese men's magazine 

1. [+931, -124] Lee Jong Suk's fits in those clothes nicely ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+778, -113] As expected from a former model

3. [+847, -141] Wow~~~ So cool. Looking forward for W to come out in July. Hwaiting!!!

4. [+714, -102] Lee Jong Suk's so good with photoshoots...

5. [+593, -113] Saw him in Jeonju not long ago while filming for W. His looks and body are enviable..

20160601_1464764367_39497000_1_99_201606

20160601_1464765666_78089600_1_99_201606

20160601_1464765652_06616900_1_99_201606

source:http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/06/photoshoots-hani-seo-hyun-jin-lee-jong.html

• Like 7

[NEWS] Lee Jong Suk Takes Care Of An Intern Reporter During Chaotic Interview

Posted by leejongsukworld

Lee Jong Suk Takes Care Of An Intern Reporter During Chaotic Interview

Actor Lee Jong Suk recently took part in the opening ceremony of a new HugoBOSS store. For the event, he participated in a red carpet event as well as a press conference.

As soon as he appeared, the press crowded around him in order to get an interview. However, an altercation arose between a Korean intern reporter at Hong Kong AP, Park Joo Won, and another Hong Kong entertainment reporter.

In the chaotic rush, the entertainment reporter accused Park Joo Won of pushing them, which Park Joo Won denied. Eventually, the entertainment reporter grew angry and insulted the intern. When the interview started, Park Joo Won was not given the opportunity to question the actor.

At the very end, Park Joo Won managed to shout a question in Korean about Lee Jong Suk’s next schedule. Lee Jong Suk was pleasantly surprised and answered, “Are you Korean?” However, the translator either ignored or missed the intern reporter’s question and took another reporter’s question instead.

Lee Jong Suk then pointed out that Park Joo Won had asked first and answered her question before leaving the event.

Park Joo Won said later, “It was a really upsetting day, but thanks to Lee Jong Suk, I gained strength. I am grateful to him and hope that only good things happen to him in the future.”

©soompi

Article Credit: Lee Jong Suk Worldwide (Facebook)

• Like 7

Park Shin Hye Switches Up Her Look For “Doctors” Role

Park Shin Hye Switches Up Her Look For “Doctors” Role

In anticipation of the upcoming premiere of SBS’s “Doctors,” lead star Park Shin Hye reveals her new look in stills from the set.

Photos of her filming the drama have been uploaded on an online community, stirring talks of how much slimmer her face has become.

In her previous projects “Pinocchio” and “Heirs,” Park Shin Hye looked soft and endearing with some baby fat on her cheeks.

park shin hye

However, the recent photos from “Doctors” show her with a more slender face and a stronger gaze in her eyes, giving the actress a sharper look for her new role.

park shin hye

park shin hye

Despite the changes, Park Shin Hye glows all the same with her smooth complexion and continues to captivate the hearts of her fans.

The actress stars alongside Kim Rae Won in SBS’s “Doctors,” a mini series set to premiere on June 20.

How do you like her new look?

source:http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/05/park-shin-hye-switches-up-her-look-for-doctors-role/

• Like 10

hi girls!!

i want to write today :phew: i was thinking hahaha ...how can they see each other? when  they so busy...can they stay together? i really want ..but sometimes when i don't have news or coincidences i feel afraid!  am i the only with that kind of love for darling couple? hahah i hope no :lol:

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, isabelly said:

hi girls!!

i want to write today :phew: i was thinking hahaha ...how can they see each other? when  they so busy...can they stay together? i really want ..but sometimes when i don't have news or coincidences i feel afraid!  am i the only with that kind of love for darling couple? hahah i hope no :lol:

You're not alone Isabelly... I feel the same.. :(

• Like 9

Guest aydenJ
57 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

You're not alone Isabelly... I feel the same.. :(

Love will find it's way.... 

4 hours ago, isabelly said:

hi girls!!

I also feel the same way as you. Since there aren't many news about our darling couple, let's support their individual work until we get to see some interactions between them. Most likely we will get to see them again soon (maybe award ceremonies?)

2 hours ago, aydenJ said:

Love will find it's way.... 

I agree!!! Love will definately find it's way!!! :D

• Like 11

Darling couple is collecting similar roles: reporters, doctors, musicians, fighters, etc.

An invitation to put them side-by-side for their roles?

Next role: secret agents...

Darling couple: fighting!

• Like 8

6 Drama Couples We Wished Dated in Real Life

6 Drama Couples We Wished Dated in Real Life

Pretty much for a huge chunk of my life, I’ve been watching dramas and one of my favorite highlights is the shipping of the OTPs (One True Pairings), aka the love lines. On top of a good plot, convincing acting, and great directing, a very crucial element of any drama is definitely the chemistry between the leading actor and actress. When a drama’s OTP has amazing chemistry together, we oftentimes hope that their romance will translate from onscreen to off screen. There are many great exemplar drama couples who went from reel to real. For example Jo Bo Ah and Ohn Joo Won from the drama “Surplus Princess” as well as Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun from “Blood.” Today, I want to present to you some of my favorite drama OTPs whom I wouldn’t mind if they dated in real life.

parkshinhyeleejongsuk1

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye is another big fan favorite among shippers after the drama “Pinocchio.” Many fans felt Lee Jong Suk helped bring out the best in Park Shin Hye, who was always known for her “lacking” abilities in kissing scenes. However, Pinocchio proved to the doubters that she definitely can kiss and initiate skinship well. Our OTP had a strong intense chemistry between them and it immediately made fans fall in love with the couple.

The on-screen chemistry seemed to have translated into an off-screen romance when a news outlet released pictures of the two on secret dates, as proof of them dating after the drama had finished airing. Fans of the drama were sent into a frenzy of excitement, but both of their agencies were quick to deny the rumors and stated the two were only close friends. However, despite the denials, the news outlet went on to release more pictures of the pair and insisted they had been dating for four months.

parkshinhyeleejongsuk2

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/06/6-drama-couples-we-wished-dated-in-real-life/

They are definately an amazing couple :heart:

I still have hope for this couple!! :D

• Like 10

PARK SHIN HYE IS NOW ON V-APP!!! :heart:

Please go follow her on V-App!!! http://www.vlive.tv/channels/F191B3/

Park Shin Hye's first livestream is going to be aired on the 8th of June at 7pm KST!!!

Link to her first livestream (Tomorrow at 7pm KST): http://www.vlive.tv/video/9493/Shinhye-V-Live-episode-1----설렘주의-첫인사

WOLTm1i.png

Lee Jong Suk has V-App a while ago and now Park Shin Hye is now on V-App!!! :heart:

I can't wait for her first livestream!!! :heart::heart::heart:

I really hope Lee Jong Suk livestreams more too :3

• Like 6