[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

See now i double post a quote

@Ned_lee dear are you using mobile? Sometimes it takes a while before it loads (the messages) so bear with it. :D Or when I'm on mobile I just type the person's name and just type my message and wait for it to save (it's slow sometimes) :D I'm sorry you're having difficulties, if the problem is persistent, you could report it to the Soompi admins and staff. Maybe they can help you :D  

- - -

Guys... I'm so bored? How do we entertain ourselves??? Guess the future??? Delulu the present??? Speculate??? :P FINE, I'm just gonna stare at JS's pictures. LOL :lol::lol: 

Hi everyone,  its been more then a couple of days, where are the rest of the posts????  Its been lagging alot on this new server, frustrated therefore have not post..:crazy:

JS is mighty "FINE" in those allure pictures, the eyes, the smile, those biceps and everything about him. Of course the BBQ fan sign too (his physique and beautiful smile).  How can you do this to me?pussinboots.jpgO

• Like 9

Guest nyahh

tumblr_nf33voxdn01sl4wklo1_500.gif

tumblr_nf33voxdn01sl4wklo2_500.gif

tumblr_nf33voxdn01sl4wklo3_500.gif

People,who suppose not to get together,meet each other.Is it a bad karma..? Or is it fate that settle them to ease each other’s pain?

Source: bobolun

@nyahh I am more of a DAL-IN shipper, I just love how the characters are so in love with each other. That is partly due to great writing, the portrayal of JS and SH, and largely due to their sizzling chemistry. LJS has always been good at putting on the lovesick look in his eyes and PSH is not a slouch on that department either.  In this drama, their combined effort made me believe that they are really into each other. 

Then I made the mistake(not really haha, who am I kiddin') of watching/reading all their BTS, after drama CF shoots, magazine spreads.. they enjoy their scenes a bit tooo much.  On cam and maybe off cam? It does not help that they look so good together.  So now I am convinced they must have felt some connection when they were filming.. and I hope whatever it is,  (may it be special friendship or however they define or call it), there'd be no falling out. :) 

So, I love them both as an on screen or off screen couple. And since I love how fun this thread and how everyone here is so rational about them,  I'll join any ship that has the two of them... :) 

Edited by sapientia
  • Like 11

Hi everyone,  its been more then a couple of days, where are the rest of the posts????  Its been lagging alot on this new server, frustrated therefore have not post..:crazy:

JS is mighty "FINE" in those allure pictures, the eyes, the smile, those biceps and everything about him. Of course the BBQ fan sign too (his physique and beautiful smile).  How can you do this to me?

I missed you @mygirls :lol:

I feel you haha How can he do this to us? :P

Edited by k_xs
  • Like 5

Guest nyahh

@sapientia (i can't tag youuu huhuhu) awwwww we are the same. :P It's just supposed to be Inha and Dalpo. That's all. BUT THEN... bts happened. And it extended to JS and SH. :lol: Cheers to their relationship, whatever that is right now! :D And cheers to everyone on this thread who are sooo loyal and sooo rational and sooo fun when it comes to shipping those two! You're right. Let's just ship ship ship and be merry about it. LOL :P 

Guest nyahh

Soompi broke again at this time. :blink: Shouldn't they have an idea already of the influx of users? This always happens at this time. Hmm. So frustrating...

@mygirls haha totally not your fault. it's just soompi and its issues :D 

- - -

tumblr_ni0r13IvFS1stmypwo3_250.gif tumblr_ni0r13IvFS1stmypwo2_250.gif

tumblr_ni0r13IvFS1stmypwo5_250.gif tumblr_ni0r13IvFS1stmypwo4_250.gif

tumblr_ni0r13IvFS1stmypwo6_250.gif tumblr_ni0r13IvFS1stmypwo1_250.gif

Source: leethargic

Edited by nyahh

Allure - Editor Comments

We were a little worried since the photoshoot had to move between multiple locations, but everything went smoothly in the end. This is largely due to the help of Lee Jong Suk. Every shot is filled with various poses and expressions, giving a lively feeling. Even when we are moving between locations, he would pick the songs played in the car, making the atmosphere bright.

Under the dazzling sunlight and blasting winds, the photoshoot wasn’t easy, but he never even furrowed his brow once; this kind of professionalism won over the hearts of everyone.

Cr: DC  Trans By: hitoritabi 

• Like 13

@Rania,  took the picture from JS thread and PS thread, sorry and credit to its owner.  Trying to edit on new thread and its very frustrating...if I make a mistake please be patient as the new forum is frustrating.  My since of direction at the moment is confused. :(

• Like 5