[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

They haven't even said their wedding vows yet and they're already there for each other during the good times and the bad times. :wub::wub::wub: Coz they only have each other as source of comfort and happiness. :D:D:D

Source: ry-ra

Guest nyahh

I wish they could play in a rom-com drama next time. :D:D:D (after watching JS and his theatrics as Joong Gil in HYB I can't believe he's the same person who played Dalpo HAHA amazinggg) xDxDxD

Source: ry-ra

Guest nyahh

Did a thing. Will forever be thankful to InStyle for doing a photoshoot with these two. Now I can have a glimpse of what JS and SH will be like if they're a couple. IF. (deluluuu only :P) xDxDxD

Guest nyahh

There are many times in life when I realize just how small this world really is. You meet as total strangers, but it turns out, that you were fated…. You’ve all experienced this before, right? Whether the fate be good or evil, sometimes we are just strangely linked together. Although we normally call this kind of fate destiny, there’s a scientific explanation for this. This theory states that we are all linked together somehow through six degrees of separation. According to this rule, even you and I, we are connected by six degrees of separation. Fascinating, isn’t it?

Source: senseysensibility

Guest nyahh

@Nyahh,  so what happen to all the temporary post.  I didn't see them. 

​The moderators will slowly add the posts from the temp forum in the next few days. :D We just gotta wait. Haha! We can't lose all those temporary posts, that's when the Chanel event and Pinocchio 3rd teaser came out. :lol::lol::lol: (okay I don't like the way the new emoticons need to be typed out imagine typing lol for the laughing emoticon? ughh ) HAHA OH WELL better to have something than nothing. :D 

Also.. everyone, since we moved to a different host, it's still trying to adjust to the traffic that the forums are generating.. so there might be times when the forum is unstable or not working. We just need to be patient. :D:D:D

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

​those posts will be added back here soon we hope hehehe we are off to a rocky start :D

​Thaaaank you for your hard work. Haha! :D We'll just wait. :D:D:D Hopefully this time, it's less unstable. But we'll just bear with it, if ever. :D

Guest nyahh

tumblr_njxez8PkxX1suaw8oo1_250.gif tumblr_njxez8PkxX1suaw8oo3_250.gif

tumblr_njxez8PkxX1suaw8oo6_250.gif tumblr_njxez8PkxX1suaw8oo4_250.gif

tumblr_njxez8PkxX1suaw8oo2_250.gif tumblr_njxez8PkxX1suaw8oo5_250.gif

“Because I really liked you” - Dal Po

Source: littlecloverstar

- - -

Okay. I'm annoyed bc I'm trying to put a profile pic and it's not working properly bc I can't see the handles to adjust the picture. Urggg. Have fun looking at the tail of the whale. Pft. -_-

Guest kiyeujay

Well come back, I know new 4rum will run better but I have to say I like the old 4rum more, i miss Awesome , Insightful, LOL buttons, old emoticons . :( 

tumblr_nktu9dtiys1tkq3l4o6_r1_250.png

cr: pienocchio

Edited by kiyeujay

Guest nyahh

Well come back, I know new 4rum will run better but I have to say I like the old 4rum more, i miss Awesome , Insightful, LOL buttons, old emoticons . :( ​

I FEEL YOU. SO MUCH. Oh well.. we can't have everything. :(:):(:) Still, welcome back! :D

So is this going to be our new home from now on? Lets fill it with our love for darling! ^_^

I was watching episode 8 of Pinocchio again, and i was once again amazed at how beautiful the kiss scene was with the snow and the lights and everything :wub: 

tumblr_ng45dyPT7y1qm3h6go1_500.gif
tumblr_ng45dyPT7y1qm3h6go2_r3_500.gif

“Do you think we could go back to the way we used to be?" 

"No, that’s not possible for me" 

credit to eteru

• Like 5

Guest nyahh

So is this going to be our new home from now on? Lets fill it with our love for darling! ^_^

I was watching episode 8 of Pinocchio again, and i was once again amazed at how beautiful the kiss scene was with the snow and the lights and everything :wub: 

“Do you think we could go back to the way we used to be?" 

"No, that’s not possible for me" 

credit to eteru

​Looks like it. Haha :D YEEEY MORE DARLING COUPLE MEMORIES, I LIKE! :D:D:D 

Episode 8 kiss is the best kiss ever!! Perfect place, perfect lighting effects, perfect snow effects, perfect camera angle, perfect actors, perfect emotions, perfect lips, perfect kiss. HAHAHAHA SUPER BIASED MUCH. :P:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol: