[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

OH GOD. I just read the posts above. Pls help JS find his goddess. Pls let it be SH. Pls pls pls. Pls answer the calls of my delulu mind. xD 

- - -

Our Darling Couple are a lot of things. Being a flower couple is one of them. They really look good with flowers. :x :P 

cr as tagged

Guest nyahh

I wish they would do a romantic comedy drama. They're so good at the funny parts, too. xDxD:x

- - -

teri-galiyaan:

Earlier they were arguing who’ll go in first & then “ I don’t want to, you go in first”

Just hilarious 

I found the temp thread of Uri Darling Couple finally..

Testing testing...

Image result for darling couplecr owner

Was he going to kiss her?
He was just whispering something to her xD:wub:

Edited:

Oops.. i realized that my status is changed from Superstar to Newbie!!! :o wae-yo?

Edited by miwasj

Guest nyahh

Hello @stargazer187 and  @miwasj glad to see you back here. :D:D:D 

@miwasj since this is a temporary thread, all of our history with the posts are not included (they're moving it to the new forum database) so I guess we're all treated like new accounts. Don't worry all the old posts you made are in the new forums (once moving is over hehe) :D We'll just have to find and see if they're going to accumulate, still, all the posts, or we're back to zero in terms of posts count once we get there. :D 

- - -

Gotta have some Dalpo bathing (with Abeoji HAHA sorry :P bathing with Inha will not happen anytime soon. xD).. and being cute. :x

Source: boonies

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

Of all the released BTS photos of JS and SH during Pinocchio filming.. these two photos will forever pique my curiosity. (I'm sure these photos makes you wonder too and that you guys have the same questions as I am) WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHAT ARE THEY DOING? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS. HAHAHAHAH xD xD xDxD 

ctto

Guest nyahh

@angelangie (AHH WAIT. why does the tagging work for some and not for the others?) You're not alone (HAHA actually all of us here still can't move on). This is the longest time I've been hooked to a drama. My post-drama obsession is close to 5 months now. HAHA What have JS and SH done to us? Why is Pinocchio so great? Dalpo and Inha, did you put a spell on us? Their chemistry is so effective. And we like it. That's it. :P xD 

Guest nyahh

@nyahh well the tagging system will be a lil bit longer than the usual, first the existing users need to log in first, to this new forum system, if not the system will not capture their userid into their list, so that means when you type '@' and the first two or three letter of the person you intended to tag and let it hang like 5 second or 10seconds so that it will list down the IDs for you to pick...yea it is a lil bit more delay than usual :) sometimes when it doesnt display hehehe you need to backspace and retype it again lols....i know it is slow but well...sometimes new system need times to adjust to :)

back to JS & SH i love seeing them together and i was happy when they did the cover just like 2 months ago? they look posh and superb and i really do love seeing them together, infact they do looks good together but of course besides JongHwa that i do admit she also look good with so im okie with either SH with JS or SH with JH hehehe dont kill me yea :P

​Ahhh I see. Okay, just gotta wait for the system to adjust. We're fine. What's important is we can still converse and interact with each other. Hehe :D:D:D 

Haha, riiight? They can pull off even those type of vibes. Wish we could see them playing a posh character in the future. :D They do look good together. And we're fine, cause that would be lying if we say the she only looks good with JS. Thank you for acknowledging their chemistry. Cause that's what they're trying to sell in the drama right? And not seeing that chemistry, somehow could also mean to them not doing their jobs properly. (But ofc taste is subjective, and what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for the other too) Sooo we're already cool with that. Haha! Cz some people love to hate if the person they're shipping with is with another person. Just for the sake of hating. We're just fine with their other ships. They're great actors like that. xDxD We just choose to focus on these two's interactions than to their other costars. :D Thanks for sharing your opinion on them and hope we could see you dropping by in this thread from time to time to share your thoughts about them. Haha! :D

Guest nyahh

cr: dc

​Playful couple. I liiiike. :x:x:x:PxD (I miss the drooling emoticon, wish we can have something similar to that HAHAHA) 

Guest nyahh

Other playful couple LOL

cr: leethargic 

Their pose is even better. HAHAHA Prince Charming is carrying the prince(ess) HAHAHA if only SH and JS could do that xD:P ​You just need to add Woobin to the list and we're all set. HAHAHA xDxDxD (too lazy to look for pics. I'm sure there are toooons of bromance gifs tho xD)

Guest nyahh

@angelangie TRUE TRUE. Soo glad their chemistry works well for you too. :D:D:D 

- - -

Dalpo and Inha started from the bottom.. From being a country boy and girl.. and their questionable fashion sense..

ctto

Now they're at the top! Wazzup! HAHAHA Now they're at London and wearing highly fashionable clothes.. Still piggybacking, just with a classic car to help them. :PxD 

cr as tagged

BUT WAIT. This couple could give them a run for their money

ctto

xDxDxD Just kidding. :PxDxD

Their pose is even better. HAHAHA Prince Charming is carrying the prince(ess) HAHAHA if only SH and JS could do that xD:P ​You just need to add Woobin to the list and we're all set. HAHAHA xDxDxD (too lazy to look for pics. I'm sure there are toooons of bromance gifs tho xD)

​HAHAHAHAHA omg i can't imagine SH and JS doing that

cr: amyhsk

Guest nyahh

​HAHAHAHAHA omg i can't imagine SH and JS doing that

cr: amyhsk

​Okay. Now that I think about it.. it's actually so weird. HAHAHA I don't know why xD xD xD Maybe bc SH isn't really the damsel-in-distress type xD xDxD I don't know. HAHAHA xD