♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Forgive me Hoon my ranting too harsh for you..
:)) :)) :))
But I think JH will die not wishing her die but it will be more make sense at least for me. I wonder what kind of scene will be the BTS SH,JJ and PH just so confusing me

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ruzikie

said:

pandalover1

said: @ruzikie I guess the production crew is going to have a even a more very sleepless and heavy night tonight, i hope they won't overwork the actor and actresses because of their mistakes. If the drama ends with HoonHee, fish it i'm avoiding the movie too prolly be the same ending but with more vivid explanations. No thanks man, I guess the writer is old school. Probably going to be his last drama script he'll ever write.

Guest Karina_S

@ruzikie That's true LOL However, I still hope that Agent Cha's come back will make everything better LOL   >:)

@pandalover1 I think so LOL I think maybe the writer dedicate this epiosode for Hoon and Jae Hee  for the last time and tomorrow will be Hoon and SooHyun episode...my delulu mode works again lol

Guest chalicu

lummy said: Forgive me Hoon my ranting too harsh for you..
But I think JH will die not wishing her die but it will be more sensible at least for me. I wonder what kind of scene will be the BTS SH,JJ and PH just so confusing me

chalicu said: lummy said: Forgive me Hoon my ranting too harsh for you..
But I think JH will die not wishing her die but it will be more sensible at least for me. I wonder what kind of scene will be the BTS SH,JJ and PH just so confusing me

Guest katkat88

I'm still not giving up this drama, the mere fact that JH and Hoon didn't kiss after the reconciliation when usually, in that kind of scene, the main leads are supposed to do so means it's still not over yet for us.
During that particular scene, my heart was beating so fast coz I was afraid Hoon and JH would kiss after they reconciled.  If they kissed, then it's really over for us.  I'm very thankful it didn't happen and there's still 50/50 chance of a happy ending for our ship. 
"It's not over till it's over."

I have a feeling JH will die.

katkat88 said: I'm still not giving up this drama, the mere fact that JH and Hoon didn't kiss after the reconciliation when usually, in that kind of scene, the main leads are supposed to do so means it's still not over yet for us.
During that particular scene, my heart was beating so fast coz I was afraid Hoon and JH would kiss after they reconciled.  If they kissed, then it's really over for us.  I'm very thankful it didn't happen and I'm still hoping for a happy ending for our ship. 

Guest katkat88

pandalover1 said: katkat88 said: I'm still not giving up this drama, the mere fact that JH and Hoon didn't kiss after the reconciliation when usually, in that kind of scene, the main leads are supposed to do so means it's still not over yet for us.
During that particular scene, my heart was beating so fast coz I was afraid Hoon and JH would kiss after they reconciled.  If they kissed, then it's really over for us.  I'm very thankful it didn't happen and I'm still hoping for a happy ending for our ship. 

I'm confused!  Flashback to when Agent Cha approached her in the camp.  He had already lost a finger (looked pretty healed to me & that takes time)  So she had actually way less than 2 years to become super doctor & kickass spy.  Ma gawd..they put in bionic brain & bionic parts!!!!! :-B
I need a processor brain to understand the garbage that they have been feeding us!

Guest katkat88

all korean said: I'm confused!  Flashback to when Agent Cha approached her in the camp.  He had already lost a finger (looked pretty healed to me & that takes time)  So she had actually way less than 2 years to become super doctor & kickass spy.  Ma gawd..they put in bionic brain & bionic parts!!!!! :-B

I'm confused!  Flashback to when Agent Cha approached her in the camp.  He had already lost a finger (looked pretty healed to me

they think the viewers dumb stupid dear..if only there is kind korean raspberry drama award for wtf script!

@katkat88‌ I really hope what your son said will really happen. Afterall this drama is known for their 360 degree turns from one episode to another..

I'm confused!  Flashback to when Agent Cha approached her in the camp.  He had already lost a finger (looked pretty healed to me

I need a processor brain to understand the garbage that they have been feeding us!

JH is bionic, wonderwomen ish. She has cheated death so many times, she's also bullet proof. The fact that She can finish medical plus specialize in a short period of time and also receive spy training can only mean one thing in a logical realistic world. My chingoo she is a.... robot. Hahahaha! =)) =)) that's the only logical explanation I can think off!

@katkat88‌ I really hope what your son said will really happen. Afterall this drama is known for their 360 degree turns from one episode to another..

JH is bionic, wonderwomen ish. She has cheated death so many times, she's also bullet proof. The fact that She can finish medical plus specialize in a short period of time and also receive spy training can only mean one thing in a logical realistic world. My chingoo she is a.... robot. Hahahaha! =)) =)) that's the only logical explanation I can think off!

For those JSY fan or Hoonhee shipper who lurk here dont mistake us bashing your idol then ask and disturb Sora in twitter to stop us saying Jaehee die or whatever. We criticize Jaehee her fictional super human bionic character which bugging our logical mind, that's all!

Guest kimsontoya

katkat88 said: I'm still not giving up this drama, the mere fact that JH and Hoon didn't kiss after the reconciliation when usually, in that kind of scene, the main leads are supposed to do so means it's still not over yet for us.
During that particular scene, my heart was beating so fast coz I was afraid Hoon and JH would kiss after they reconciled.  If they kissed, then it's really over for us.  I'm very thankful it didn't happen and there's still 50/50 chance of a happy ending for our ship. 

Guest elnh20

but thanks doctor stranger

:)

you make me love kang sora even more :') i hope kang sora will have great role with super handsome lead male and awesome drama in her next project.

yeah, ,she'll be with Siwan @her New project, , will be aired on october, , :D

yeah, ,she'll be with Siwan @her New project, , will be aired on october, , :D

I think nothing confirmed from Will Ent her agency dear...maybe after ending DS then they will give confirmation. But I hope she accept the offer ^^

Archived