♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chalicu

I want Sohyun not to end up with anyone, 

and If HoonHee can survive and live happily in peace for the rest of their lives, the return of Mr Cha is such a waste. I need him to shoot one of them  ~X(

haizzz, am I too evil  :(

Guest chinky00

Soohyun~ah just live happily and forget hoon he is not worth it for your love i dont even remember park hoon seeing you as a woman he always treat you as a friend but no worries your knight will come to you sooner or later i really hope JH dies and hoon will be left alone that's the best ending the writernim can give for this drama

Guest illyria

well we can state... everyone (included the GREAT Jae Hee) played Quack's feelings...Give me a UZI or whatever and I'm going for a walk :)
Peace :)

Guest christina41216

me too. i will be checking in tomorrow just to see if JH will die or not XD i have no hopes for Quack couple. to the writers: _l_ 

Guest heylody

Oh guys, I just realized .. I asked " Who will end up with the man who killed your father ? " 
But JaeJoon isn't the only one who killed the father of the woman he loves.Hoon too.

dont mess up with me writernim. i already get jailed because of my rebel and my cursing and even i had a fight with other shipper. Don't even dare to make me like a cow face with no emotion like thingy. I swear this drama will win the worst drama 2014 by raspberry award. 

Now guys lets voting !!! Who is the one who wants Hyun ends up with Donkey Head or maybe our sexy heiress, Choi Young Do ?? Just mention my name and i will send some love notes to @songmira for changing this thread become Choi Young Do - Oh Soo Hyun. Delulu time !!!!!
1) 12-Kim-Woo-Bin-Choi-Young-Do-The-Heirs-K

Choi Young Do, The heiress of Zeus, Cold but warmhearted. Like a player but he's cute. He is genius but kinda chooding.Loveable and like a white knight. His first love was run sang and he finally moved on and he's single. :DHe's no involved with NK stuff. He's clean :D
2) img_201404301354454168.jpgPark Hoon. Doctor in NK and SK ( yeah if he wants to), love Song Jae Hee to much even he's so blind and looks dumb. Cant move on from his first love because first love is making her into a the real dr. stranger. Loves kinship so much. Not like a player but indeed, he's a played, paramdungi,nap pun nom etc.

Well, voted has just begun and well, this is not being hacked. It's pure !!!!!!!!!c :D

Archived