Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

HEYNE wants to date + reveals her ideal type

Spoiler

heyne-seo-kang-jun_1465921912_af_org.jpg

HEYNE appeared on SBS powerFM's 'Kim Chang Ryul's Old School' on June 14 to promote her song "Love Cells."

She said, "Seeing as how I'm singing that song, I started wanting to date.  I'm already done preparing to date."

When asked what type of man she liked, HEYNE replied, "Someone who's affectionate with a good body and handsome face," then chose Seo Kang Jun as her ideal type.  He does seem to fit that!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/heyne-wants-to-date-reveals-her-ideal-type

Good choice, girl! My sweetie getting love from others makes me always happy. :grin:

• Like 1

@moonkittey Didn't you once mentioned that you haven't watched Descendant of the Sun yet? Kang Joon gave a preferable review about that drama. :) We could watch it together if you don't mind. Another drama I have on my radar is Beautiful Gong Shim. A funny sweet RomCom.  So what do you think?

• Like 1

Seo Kang Joon Explains His Nickname From His Modeling Days In High School

Seo Kang Joon Explains His Nickname From His Modeling Days In High School

Actor Seo Kang Joon has talked about his dream commercial deal and a nickname he was given while modeling in high school.

The actor appears on the June 18 episode of KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly” for an interview where he shares facts and stories about himself.

The interviewer says to him, “They say you were given an unusual nickname,” and he explains, “It’s Jesus. They called me that because in my third year of high school, I worked as a model and my hair was long.”

Spoiler

seo kang joon

Seo Kang Joon also states that the kinds of commercials he wants to try are for mobile phone companies and beer. He tries to sell himself to potential clients by saying, “I can drink beer like it’s the last beer on Earth,” and pretends to drink beer. He then also shows off his skills at pretending to be driving in the hopes of grabbing a car commercial.

Furthermore, the actor reveals his secret that there is a single white hair among his eyelashes. He says, “I think of it as a lucky eyelash, so I don’t pull it out.”

Meanwhile, Seo Kang Joon is currently filming for the upcoming tvN drama “Entourage.”

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/18/seo-kang-joon-explains-nickname-modeling-days-high-school/

• Like 2