{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest LOVEangiie

Thank You EVERYONE for all your contributes! (=

THANKYOU SOUL'dto:GD & jaja for the pics of their product -BBud..

& the good quality pics from their photoshoots!

i so wanna get my hands on them those products..

the toner, fragrance, lip gloss, perfume cleanser, zyme powder? OO" etc.. WOAH so many!

but yeah the name is kinda odd O__o"

josephine thanks for the pic spam

iluxxx & JI Eunie thanks for TOP's message and the translation of it!

aww TOP is such a sweetheart LOL its sad how he didnt get to celebrate his Bday properly.. i heard that SE7EN was there on TOP's bday tho..

& its nice of his fans giving him LOVE and goodies [x

but its good to hear that they're making a new album!? ^^

jess thanks! for the caps from SK!

what a show it was ..! TOP & his attempt to bellydance PRICELESS! hahaha

the dance battle thing was vry good DAMN seungri. taeyang & jiyong was really GOOD!

those little girls dancing? tsk tsk *shakes head* LOL no comment really..

there are too young to be shaking their thang like that LOL.. i mean they could break a bone or something!

HAHA wat about the catwalk TOP & DS! was hilarious..

DaeSung with his little booty dance =D LOVED it

HOLY@!!! their tickets were sold out in 2 mins!?

that must be a record or something because that is like UNBELEIVABLE! LOL..

goes to show how LOVED big bang is ^^ wat are the chance of me goin to one of their concerts?

probably none! LOL those VIPS are so quick i swear.. ><"

The boys look SMOKIN hot in black! ^^

d0031942_472e1273c1010.jpg

d0031942_472e1274967b5.jpg

d0031942_472e131d7d986.jpg

d0031942_472e11d9949f0.jpg

^ the lighting is INCREDIBLE.

credits: bb-flow

is YSMM going to be out today?- correct me if i'm wrong XD

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damifino

Apparently Kangin is getting a new co-MC for Music Core starting this week 11/10. Brian is leaving Music Core and Big Bang's Top will be taking Brian's place as permanent co-MC. Kangin and Top have known each other and have been close for a long time so hopefully, their MCing will go smoothly.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...110516255678125

Guest lilangelover

I just found out from damifino from the Super Junior thread that TOP will be MCing on Music Core with Kangin!!! haha TWINS on the STAGE!

Guest icystarz88

wow!! TOP and Kangin will be on same stage MC-ing?? hahaz.. tt's fun~~

i cant wait to watch it!! and.. wow!! all tix gone in juz 2 mins??? great job guys~

wondering when i will ever have the chance to watch their concert live... haiz...

and thanks for sharing all the pictures!! TOP is soooo hawt~!! =D

Guest the7REAL.

sorry if this is a rule im violatin..im guessin...i have no idea..but if it is...im so sorry...im a silent reader.....but big bang on starking...is it suppose to be that short...bc the cuts are very short..and you can't really watch it all..????...can someone PLEASE answer??...oh and HAPPY BiRTHDAY CHOi SEUNG HUN T.O.P!!!!!!

Yeah, on youtube I think the cuts are only bits and pieces.. If you want to watch the whole show you can download at bigbangpop cb, the link in my sig.

Oh, I should update what's new in the clubbox now..lol

Now available at :

http://clubbox.co.kr/bigbangpop

download! download! download!

20071103 SBS Star King [bigBang CrownJ][Ental].avi [645.8 MB]

Big Bang - 20071103 GOMTV UFO Town Star Live.avi [208.9 MB]

Big Bang - 20071104 Love Concert.avi [440.MB]

thanks damifino for the news!!! I can't wait to see TOP and Kangin like.....talk...alot...to..each..other! LOL. they are both funny, I'm so loving this idea~

/edit/ oh and this might be pimping my LJ...lol...but...GD invaded like 2 of my dreams on different nights and I wrote about it on my livejournal XD It was locked before, but I opened it so a friend can read it..and if any of you want to read my cracked out GD dreams the link is in my sig. XD I warn you though..one is pretty random involving GD and us adopting babies and running away from giant man-eating insects..the other is like..sad. haha. I really wish to have some YB dreams. -.-^

i thought i ask you this question since you posted this that it was from the ygeshop....how do i join or make an account / be a member of this site??? i can't get in /sign up for membership cause everything is in korea ..and it says for foreigners..we click the foreigner button but can't find the button..thanks if you can help me...thanks again.

Read rule #5. Please remove tags the next time you quote a post with pictures.

Guest mon5482

thanks for the news about TOP being the new MC in Music Core along with KANGIN.....

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! OMO!!! this news has brighten up my day!!! my two favorite dorks together (TOP & KANGIN!!!) >.<....I think most of the ppl that know me knows that this news puts me on CLOUD 9.....i love it! thanks tiff for the txt msg abt it...ahh I AM SO HAPPY!!!

I cant wait to see them interact with each other....DORK VS. DORK ahahaha!!! <3 <3 <3

ok i must stop the spazzing...im so cheesin ryt now! :D

btw, i finally watched the ALWAYS MV and it was disappointing....coz TOP totally had a shirt on at the beach..no fair! :lol:

but seriously, i loved it...and ohmy DAESUNG! @_@ y'all know what im talkin abt!

and the STARKING show was awesome, ive always really liked this show and with BB in it was even more fun to watch....if u DL the whole show, at 7:00min...watch SunDae in the background...YB is totally all over DS... i think anyone in TEAM YB would love to be held like that by YB...i dunno who to be jelly of, DS or YB...but damn thats a lovely SunDae. the way GD claps was so cute. and I love Seungri's dance, it was win! omgggg TOP totally lost all dignity with bellydancing ahahaha!! i couldnt help but crack up...i love that dork!

DS booty shake and catwalk were so shecksay!

Guest tamnguyen_741

Thank LOVEangiie for link .....The boys look SMOKIN hot in black

jess thanks! for the caps from SK!

what a show it was ..! TOP & his attempt to bellydance PRICELESS! hahaha

the dance battle thing was vry good DAMN seungri. taeyang & jiyong was really GOOD!

those little girls dancing? tsk tsk *shakes head* LOL no comment really..

there are too young to be shaking their thang like that LOL.. i mean they could break a bone or something!

HAHA wat about the catwalk TOP & DS! was hilarious..

DaeSung with his little booty dance =D LOVED it

Guest Seraphic_Gin

the ticket news are just too much! and i agree with u guys. how will us I-vip's stand a chance when the korean fans themselves can't get it? Sigh. We need to find other ways for us to be noticed. I mean, we also spend loads on their merchandises and stuff.

thanks for the pics everyone. is it just me? but having BB products is somehow weird? I mean, they can endorse other products and make it big - but them selling these creams and lotions and all, just seem new. oh well. can't complain. i love the creams anyway. and that shoot is just to die for, i still feel envious of that model. she had them too close. hmph.

and TOP, the ever mysterious TOP and his message.

he's just a little sweetie inside, isn't he?

Sigh.

Thanks for sharing, guys!

KUDOS!

-Btw, I kept on joking at home that I will be going to KOrea this December for their year end concert, as if Korea was just a car ride away. Sigh. I want to go soooo bad. Who's ever going to 2008 or 2009. I'm soooo there. Haha.

ahhhhh; >.< them pictures are soooooo HOT!

my fave is the 2nd last picturee!!

since the girl is all over TOP and not GD; haha!! jk lol

thanks for sharing JESS

Thank you Jess for more lovely BBbud photos!

I'm excited to see choiTOP hosting Music Core alongside Kangin! Talk about TWINS EFFECT XDDDDD

I really like these. Our boys look really sexyhot as opposed to the cutesy cartoons we've seen of them before.

72808710me6.jpg

b005353346deb11272ccedl1.jpg

^ ISN'T THAT HOT! Don't you just love how suave Daesung is XD

79736071ge4.jpg

concertbt9.jpg

indexnewuj2.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!

credits: vicpai.ivyro.net, rinrin@popcornfor2

Guest ★KIKO

Wooo more pictures. Thanks jess1tym4life. FJDKS:JF;SDFKSH I both hate and love that photoshoot.

I'm so jealous of the girl. But still........ any HQ pictures of BB is loved! XD

juhjuh OMO I LOVE THOSE PICTURES. SPECIALLY TOP AND SEUNGRI ON THE FIRST PIC. MMMM YUM YUM. 8D

Even though I'm late I feel kind of bad for not writing it here yet, but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI SEUNGHYUN OPPA! I bet you had a great birthday! <33

Guest Top'sWifey

Thanks for the translation to TOP's message Ji_Eunie

And thanks Jaja and jess1tym4life for the new BBbud pics....

omo cant wait to see TOP hosting Music Core alongside Kangin... twinzzz

Topies msg was so kute.. aww he cant get a day off on his b-day..

workin so hard boy..

i finally watched the ALWAYS MV and it was disappointing....coz TOP totally had a shirt on at the beach..no fair!

omgz me too.. damn he alwayz does... his just shy.....<_<

the bbbud pic are SEXY... TOP loookin mighty FYN..

thanx juhjuh for the KUTE cartoonz.. i loved the last wun of TOP..

so effin KUTE..

i'm happy that their concert tickets sold so fast. that's awesome news. sucks that if you are planning to go you'd have to fight for some tickets.

omo, i'm patiently waiting for YSMM with JiYongssi in it. it came on today in korea, right? i thought i read that right on the schedule and on YSMM website.

Hey! sorry if someone has already posted up the you tube link for this...

but i just found it on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGoFcxpaW_Q

^BB on StarKing doing the Tell Me dance...! It's just the cut of the dance & it's subbed!

GD is sooooo incredibly cute!!!*sigh* the boy is too charming...I wanna see the whole thing hehe!

credits to the uploader Coolsmurf

I'm glad the tickets for BB's concert went super quick...they deserve all that success

Just wish I could see them one day...! :(

and thanks for all the pics etc...!

I'm jealous of the girl in the BBbud pix, she's too close to GD...! lol!

Archived