{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest melodygreenleaf

it was a REALLY big thing for quite a while like in late 2007. around oct/nov ish?

and then it got quieted down as all the korean fans agreed that they didnt' want to distort gd's image any longer.

i did a lot of research and so i kinda know a lot about this incident. roflmao and SO i think the article is exaggerated to an extent.

the transgender performance was like a fan thing with FULLY clothed people. the girl..or uh guy..was dressed in this really pretty dark blue dress. it was on the co-owner of hvine's cyworld. but i guess there MAY have been some stripping afterwards..

What I meant by my comment was that I didn't understand why it's such a big deal NOW after such a long time.

It's like a few journalists were thinking, "Oh no juicy news recently. Let's bring this up again in hopes that people forgot about it."

I also did a lot of research back then, and I personally find the journalists very pitiful for having to exaggerate the issue so much.

Everyone, just ignore allkpop. Allkpop used to be pretty credible in the past, but they've become more and more like popseoul recently.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mon5482

that article/blog is uncalled for...actually pretty much anything from that site shouldnt be taken in consideration or seriously; they're quite the haterz imo. they also bashed BIGBANG due to their style of clothing from that Marie Claire photoshoot...if someone had to resort to insulting them due to their style of clothing, then there must not be much negative to say about them. :)

i think the whole issue with the article is overly exxagerated coz as far as i know HVINE was a pretty elite restaurant/wine bar...pretty fancy place actually, ITS NOT A STRIPBAR (i too have done research and seen many pics of the H.VINE) oh and it was featured in Seungri's manwon, if you can recall the restaurant where Seungri had to serve them and was dancing in the middle and TOP yelled that he was embarrasing THAT WAS H.VINE....and before you judge her because you heard she owned a 'dirty bar', please dont even go there until you know some facts; i actually really liked her from what i've discovered about her, she's quite the independent woman to have owned a business at her age. Oh and that transgender show couldve probably been a theme to a party where GD and his friends attended, if u look at the pic that jessicaaa posted, that was from the same day. What people see as a a form of art might be seen as malicious to others...people just really need to learn to be open-minded. im glad to know the BIGBANG members were; there's nothing wrong with transgender people...they're freakn humans too.

Melody::

the animated pics are taken out..sorry for that. I got that from POPCORNFOR2 and i just credited the one who uploaded it. The other pics like the YB and TOP spam are from their original websites and not from BBVIPZ. Anyhow, thanks for informing...

Also, i know which pics from BBVIPZ should not be taken out. But i just want to clarify, If the set of pictures have this "DO NOT MIGRATE, Only in BBVIPZ" {i'm not sure if those were the exact words, written in RED} should not be taken out,right?? so, if there are no RED warnings such as that it is ok to post?

the article from ALL K pOp is so uncalled for. SO cruel if i may say. Why are they so against BB anyways. Ugh, those people are so judgmental i wish they stop bashing Big Bang. If it's a wine bar then what the heck is wrong?? Is that so illegal in Korea? I'm sad hearing this news...

Guest STEPHOO--

YB's solo is just gonna be a single ? =SS whaaaat. I was expecting like, an album or something. aww.

about that allkpop thing; nothing should be taken seriously coming from that site T_T

i think the stripshow matter have pass so long ago,

so what for we take it out and say again,

and maybe he just went to support his ex-girlfriend wine bar

i don't think there is anything wrong,

and maybe they go there for fun,

there is nothing wrong with it too,

so let's just let this matter rest,

and i totally think that they have girlfriends is all right,

and i think that is their personal life that we shouldn't care,

so let just be their NO.1 FANS and support them all the way!

OMG I'M FIRST IN THIS PAGE BUT NOTHING TO SHARE SORRY(:

Guest Angel88

this is disgusting me...GD's love life is private and should be kept that way. I cant believe theres a stupid article about it. I just hate that his privacy is invaded this way...the whole transgender stripshow isnt disgusting me, but the fact that GD's love life has been shattered due to people who just cant stop meddling in his private life. If he has a GF let him be...he was so happy. I feel really bad for the HVINE closing down too, i guess too many ppl kept going there to harrass the owner. I dunno if y'all noticed but GD has been a lot sadder these days...a broken heart can't help but be sad.

Whatever they do in their private lives should be their own business. Our only business (as fans) with them is supporting their music. If they have a girlfriend, dont curse it...it makes me really protective of the boys when it comes to this stuff coz i think they deserve to fall in love and feel happy because its part of life.

im still really sad about the break up coz GD's sooo affected by it. if u listen to him or look at him sincerely you'll feel his heartache ;_;

and thats all i have to say about this

Wait.. GD has broken up with his GF over this? I'm getting confused.. he said he had like 2 in YSMM, right? This is his 3rd? Anyway.. I hope he's doing fine.. :(

Guest reikochoi07

i dunno if this has been posted before..

but i saw this in youtube and just love it!

BIGBANG DANCING:

i dunno if this is a CF or fanmade but it's so cute!

just want to share it coz the fans in this thread has been down and feeling upset with the stupid article....

Guest tutistyle babe

Big Bang members are perverts???

perverts...????

stripshow??????

I WOULD KILL ANYONE SAY THIS WORD TO BIG BANG hihihehe_laluot_14.gif

*beep* them..

No one can affirm that it's Maknae...and according to YG, this bar is also a restaurant...I'm sure that our boys never go to such places to watch such performances >"<...

BIG BANG HWAITING hihihehe_laluot_29.gif

Guest jemnise

i dunno if this has been posted before..

but i saw this in youtube and just love it!

BIGBANG DANCING:

i dunno if this is a CF or fanmade but it's so cute!

just want to share it coz the fans in this thread has been down and feeling upset with the stupid article....

OMG! when GD, YB and Seung-Ri was dancing, i was like, whoa! they are really good.! then it was DS, it was like so-so, bumpin' to that Big Bang is V.I.P!

but the last one?! TOP, he just... wuhahahahahahaha i can't stop laughing! you have to watch it! hahahahaha :D

Guest heaven23

ahh i want an account on ygbigbang.com so bad.

only one tiny little problem (:

i don't know korean. ha.

SOOO, I'd greatly appreciate it and (id die of happiness) it would be freakin amazing if someone could translate the membership page (:

THANKSSS

oh and about this whole ordeal with Ji Young and his girlfriend...its really messed up that the had to break up with her. that's ridiculous. + they are all old enough to go where ever the heck they want. You can obviously tell that he's been super sad lately. :unsure:

Guest Pandiiebear

wahhh! they all look so gangster ! >w<

gahh! i use to think big bang was all i don't know, but now i regret thinking that!

they all look soo hot in the pics!

i have an obsession with their song, lies (:

i didn't hear about the bad rumor ...

I cAN'T WAIT FOR YB'S SOLO ALBUM TOOO!!!

perverts...????

stripshow??????

I WOULD KILL ANYONE SAY THIS WORD TO BIG BANG hihihehe_laluot_14.gif

*beep* them..

No one can affirm that it's Maknae...and according to YG, this bar is also a restaurant...I'm sure that our boys never go to such places to watch such performances >"<...

BIG BANG HWAITING hihihehe_laluot_29.gif

Hahaha... It's really tough on the boys if their every visit to every place is scrutinized. They want to go a strip bar (whether they went or not), let them be. What's wrong with going to strip bars??? They're all adults. It's not like they're underage. It's just a strip bar. So they watch people strip. Some people just like the thrill of it. Everyone's perverted in their own way. Fans fantasize or have dirty thoughts about Big Bang, that's perverted too. So we're all perverts! Hahaha... It's not affecting the credibility of their music in any way so I think it's fine. They're public figures, but they're boys too.

Guest nookie21

Hello VIPs....

Nooks here from BBPh...

i just want to ask... any Filipino fans of BB here???

we are finding for more VIPs...

hope you all join us here...

10bbphbutgiht9xi6.gif

BigBang PH

please... can you join us Filipino VIPs..

we are also accepting foreign fans of BBPH residing in Philippines...

and also.. foreigners from any parts of the world.. as long as you are a BigBang fan...

the forum is in English language...

but still, we can't get rid of our national language too...

but of course, we will communicate in English so foreign fans can understand us as well...

Application for moderator places is still open....

as long as you have the exact amount of posts.. (50 posts)

in April... we will have our first VIP gathering....

if anyone's interested... join us now...

thank you very much... XDD

read the article about Big Bang being perverts~One word.Ridiculous.I guess they just wont leave GD & the guys alone.Anyway let's just look it in another way..BB is so popular that some people want to create scandolous news about them.It always happens to popular artiste.

Anyway,who cares about what the article said.No evidence & only the people involved will ever know the truth..

& thans for sharing the short dancing clip from their CF reikochoi07.I came across thie video before & i was laughing my heads off when it comes to Mr.Choi TOP.ahh~~this guy is just adorkably hot.But the ending pose is hot,just like him~~Oh well,its really gd enough that he wants to dance even when he doesnt have any love from dancing.Speaking of dancing,he could have dance the C-walk,the one he danced to the song 'A-YO'.he did a gd job in it.TOP*TOP*.. :blush:

so YB's solo is going to be a single only?..quite disappointing but at least better than nothing.Seungri will be in the musical drama,YB will be working on his solo,GD will be working on their 2nd album..I really cant wait for the news of what DS will be doing.Especially Mr.Choi TOP,I wonder what will his next drama will be like~~Love his acting skills.

have i heard this stupid news few months back?!

why the heck is it re-surfacing again??

hhmmnn...

are they trying to pick up some ripe fruits out of the BIG tree?!

anyways, i am confident at the values and discipline of the boys.

i am assured that they know their own limitations.

and what's there to be negative about going to an old friend's restaurant??

even if it said that the place had some area for those of legal age only,

where they too sure that the boys went there??

were there witnesses accounts at the very least having BB there???

I DOUBT IT!

and if ever i am so wrong about what i believe now

then, SO WHAT??!

if ever they'll choose to learn life the HARD WAY then let 'em be.

as a fan, all i can do is pray that they'll always try to MAKE THE BEST AND WISEST DECISIONS

since it is a fact of life that no one ever MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES AT ALL TIMES..

nookie!! kabayan!! lolz!! i'll drop by!

Guest Nana_Chan

[news] Gdragon spotted at winebar

%7Boption%7D 2ldhljn.jpg

Remember this pic?

There was an article on this

---------------------------------------------------------------

Group 'Big Bang' attended a wine bar in gaeeopsik cheongdam-dong in seoul , critics said.

Photos were taken at the scene of a transgender stripshow bar and has caused much controversey as pictures of minor, seungri(18) were taken; however pictures of him watching anything were not taken.

The owner of the wine bar is supposedly Gdragon (20)'s girlfriend (20). Rumors of this statement are continuing to rise on the internet.

Last October, this wine bar was featured on MBC TV's show "won happiness - victory". By being on the show, the wine bar was able to promote its business. The Wine Bar's co-representative claimed "because of Big Bang the shop has gotten much publicity," this was also written on a website several times.

"A fair judgement cannot be made by just a few pictures and I do not wish to disappoint their Fans".

YG Entertainmen's rep said "The winebar Big Bang went to was also a restaurant" and also "although Seungri is underage, he was accompanied by his fellow members and did not enter the restaurant"

"I got a few pictures with the judge and the public Giddy fans, but I hope not to disappoint", concerns are noticeable.

When the manager was asked if the wine bar's owner was GD's girlfriend, he replied by saying "I don't know if she's his nuna or girlfriend"

The wine bar opened last September, however, just four months after the wine bar was "pyae yup"-ed . The bar's neighbor business claimed "it had very good business, but just in january it closed down suddenly."

credits: yahoo.co.kr

Translated by: azn_connexionz@YGBB

:blink:

A strip bar ? :blink:

GD"s rumored GF :blink::blink:

this is disgusting me...GD's love life is private and should be kept that way. I cant believe theres a stupid article about it. I just hate that his privacy is invaded this way...the whole transgender stripshow isnt disgusting me, but the fact that GD's love life has been shattered due to people who just cant stop meddling in his private life. If he has a GF let him be...he was so happy. I feel really bad for the HVINE closing down too, i guess too many ppl kept going there to harrass the owner. I dunno if y'all noticed but GD has been a lot sadder these days...a broken heart can't help but be sad.

Whatever they do in their private lives should be their own business. Our only business (as fans) with them is supporting their music. If they have a girlfriend, dont curse it...it makes me really protective of the boys when it comes to this stuff coz i think they deserve to fall in love and feel happy because its part of life.

im still really sad about the break up coz GD's sooo affected by it. if u listen to him or look at him sincerely you'll feel his heartache ;_;

and thats all i have to say about this

:blink::blink::blink:

GD looked sad most lately, it's because of their break up ?

But was it true ???? :blink:

The " rumored GF " so she was just a reumored or GD's real gf ?

I don't know if it's been posted yet but ...

What the heck!! I just read this at AKP! Seriously Big Bang are not perverts!!!

There's nothing wrong about going to a trans gender strip show!

They were probably trying to support gd's 'so-call' girlfriend's club that's all!!!

PLUS I DON'T EVEN THINK SHE IS REALLY GD'S GF!!

Big Bang is way too busy with their Japan tour to even have an gf!!

Hopefully it's not true :D

She is his REAL GF or just RUMORED GF after all ?

Why should we belive she ain't his gf ? :blink:

After that article ? :tears:

True that they'r busy with their Japan tour but they deserve to have GFs ?

How on earth could u live without love ? Although if u were a star ? :blink:

it was a REALLY big thing for quite a while like in late 2007. around oct/nov ish?

and then it got quieted down as all the korean fans agreed that they didnt' want to distort gd's image any longer.

i did a lot of research and so i kinda know a lot about this incident. roflmao and SO i think the article is exaggerated to an extent.

the transgender performance was like a fan thing with FULLY clothed people. the girl..or uh guy..was dressed in this really pretty dark blue dress. it was on the co-owner of hvine's cyworld. but i guess there MAY have been some stripping afterwards..

here's a pic that i have at h.vine on that night.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9340/gdgfcd9.jpg

i don't want to spread any more info that isn't supposed to be spread. i feel as if i'm invading some privacy i shouldn't be, so i'll stop here.

---

i can't wait for yb's album. i really do hope it isn't a single. his voice was meant to be on a full album(:

Could u PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us some more true info :blink:

Since u've done lots of researchs :unsure:

She was his real gf or just rumored gf ?

They 've just broken up ?

So confusing rite here !

If his sadness lately is because of this break up ? He must have been loving her A LOT ! :(:tears::tears:

I'm heart broken but looks like he's even more heart broken than i am ..

-----------------------------------------

" When he was very little he was a singer of Roo'ra(룰라). jr. The leader of the Big Bang is Kwon Ji Yong but his fans call him G-D or G-Dragon.(Yong in Korean means Dragon). Kwon has been trained by the YG Family since he was 12 years old. During his training, Ji Yong and fellow Big Bang member, Young Bae were known as GDYB. They had a strong fan base even though they never released an album.Although the group in general is considered fashionable, G-Dragon has been especially interested in fashion and likes to show off his style

Stage Name : G-Dragon [G드래곤 ]

Position in Big Bang : Team Leader / Rapper

Pendant: A star with his favorite type of cap on it.

("To become a big star in the music industry")

Birthdate : August 18, 1988

Height : 177cm

Weight : 58kg

Blood-type : A

Family Members : Parents & older sister (Dami)

Education Background : Seoul Korean Traditional Arts Middle & High School

Specialty : Rapping, dancing, beat boxing, composing, singing, Chinese, & English.

Hobby : Drawing & listening to music

Debut : DaeHanMinGook Hip-Hop Flex [2001]

Personality : He is pretty bright. When he is quiet, he is extremely quiet.

He lightens the mood a lot. He leads the group.

His senses are fast, has high self-esteem and likes to be outstanding.

Likes : Fashion, acting, cooking, crispy donuts, dog, cars, the drawing

"is it stars or skeleton", books (poems, mangas, and magazines),

watching cartoons, and himself.

Past Experiences :

When he was in elementary school he was in BoBoBo.

In 2001, he was in Korea’s hip-hop flex

Featured in :

- Perry’s first album

- Lexy’s first album,

- 2002 YG family 2nd album, YMCA baseball program,

- Swi.T's first album.

- Se7en’s 1st and 3rd album

- WheeSung’s first album

- Masta Wu’s 1st album

- Was in YG family’s ONE concert

Random Info:

Has done some modelling for StyleLuv.co.kr, an online clothes store run by GD's older sister, Dami. The only member to have tattoos (on each of his inner forearms, which say "vita volce" & "moderato"). Composed a majority of songs on their two most recent mini-albums.

Credits http://www.crunchyroll.com

What is was wondering is ..

Since the 1st page our GD is only 1m7 and now i read this he's like .. 1m77 tall ?

Its' a big difference here.

Could someone tell me how tall is he actuallY ?

i AlSO found this right on Soompi

Dunno is this true or not ?U could go to the link to see the girls' pic ?

I can't believe I spent 2 hours of my life doing this. I'm such a stalker. Haha. I just wanted to know who's the lucky chic he wrote a song to & because I spent lightyears doing this, I don't want to keep it all to myself (err.) So yeah. Not like any of you guys care anyway. *dies*

From 'This Love', written by GD.

GD's DOB is 1988.8.18 and his ex's DOB is 1988.9.19. What a coincidence? :D

Her name is Kim Ji Na.

I went to her cyworld which has like 2000+ hits & she got 200 hits in the past 30 minutes. Her friends on the other hand have have around 600 or so hits. I don't know if it's because of the fact that someone posted up her cyworld on a cafe, That all the BB fans are lurking around her cyworld (and her friends' as well) or maybe they're just popular? Her friends are all pretty (kinda uljjang, smtrainee-ish), tall, skinny, & rich, and has a good sense of style. I think they all go to the same school (Sunhwa Arts High School) whereas GD went to this really pretigious arts school (Seoul Tradisional Arts High School).

I don't know but somehow I think they're either trainees(hm..unlikely), uljjangs, or just random pretty people. Her clique includes that uljjang/model Yang WonJung and also GD (of course! lol) and a couple of other male uljjangs. Some fans questioned YWJ and GD's relationship, but I saw a couple of GD pictures in YWJ's cyworld posted in '04. It seems like they're just good friends. If not, she'd hide all her contents by now, like Kim Jina. Haha. Besides her birthday is on the 22nd, not the 19th.

KJA is also friends with KangJunYoung. You know, the guy who was supposed to be in suju, but got out a little while before suju debuted and got replaced by ryeowook? It's sucha small world. But i know that junyoung is like really, really friendly and has a crapload of friends. sooooo w/e. :D

For all you know, it might be some rumour just like that ParkHyunJoo incident but i...don't really know.

since it's really her birthday (got from her cy) and that she knows gd personally. all that jazz. but there wasn't any pictures of her with gd. so oh welps.

I got the information from a random cafe so it's not 100% reliable. :x

Some long crap written on her cyworld which I obviously can't understand. T_T

]

If u wanna see her pics go here http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89533

And this is what i found toooo..

GD"s gf calliing him i think but his voice here was SOOOOOOOOOOo sweet !

He even wants to marry her :( (maybe that's why if they'r now broken up he looked so sad :( )

i'm dyin' of hear break :(

http://profile.imeem.com/fMsz-v0/blogs/

But in this call , she's younger than him 2 years ? And in the text over here the girl is as old as him ?

Guest sookyung

And this is what i found toooo..

GD"s gf calliing him i think but his voice here was SOOOOOOOOOOo sweet !

He even wants to marry her :( (maybe that's why if they'r now broken up he looked so sad :( )

i'm dyin' of hear break :(

http://profile.imeem.com/fMsz-v0/blogs/

But in this call , she's younger than him 2 years ? And in the text over here the girl is as old as him ?

This phone call is a staged one on MBC radio shows lately.. that aint his real girlfriend..

that girl that was featured as the stripshow bar owner is not Jin Na.. she is Kim Dong Hwa.. i have her photos here: http://sookyung.multiply.com/photos/album/298/Big_Bang_-_JiYoung_and_bar-owner_girlfriend

Guest STEPHOO--

mmm, idk, maybe we should just ignore this issue? O.o the people who started it are probably ecstatic that it's caused such a commotion and that we're actually responding to all their nonsense. I know it's hard to ignore, but we should at least try. [;

guys can we please leave the bar issue alone? please lets just support our boys and help them through the rough times that i bet MANY go through and would want such support^^

Everyone, just ignore allkpop. Allkpop used to be pretty credible in the past, but they've become more and more like popseoul recently.
melodyyy! just wanted to requote that so more can see the totally true statement of yours^^ now it's my turn to sound repetitive :P thanks for the news! haha. no matter if yb's going to release a single, minialbum, or album, i'm sure it will do well and draw alot of attention because of his vocals, dance, and pure talent^^

jemnise i miss his chubbiness too! aww loved that olddies pic spam^^ thanks! o btw, can you break the line of your images? like add a space between every ten pics? because they're stretching the soompi page. atleast for me >.< love the pics!

leslie, ty for the pics as always^^ yb in my fave color orange is mm mm deelicious! kkeke

lilmissTAMMYY, byewaney, jaRediL (keke kidnap mee!!), ewmoocowanniieee, you guys are fantabulous!<333

2/25/08 B-School Set Previewer

originally, i wasn't going to make these gifs but the boys were giving SO MUCH fan service and i thought this would prove a point--with all the love bb showers us, lets respect them, and not doubt them even for a second^^

2292412534_01a3d37bfa_o.gif

fightingg!!

2291627147_fd8f4a2667_o.gif

i thought this was adorable. yb was hesitating :P

2292413028_aa107bdb07_o.gif2291627671_2163bffd51_o.gif

luckylucky~

2291627805_224b16c9c1_o.gif2291627993_90fbd2ee3d_o.gif

aww look at daedae CHEESIN' :D

a few caps

2291625117_ef46d27e4f_m.jpg2292411438_95e7d64e50_m.jpg2291625585_c40c9236c6_m.jpg

2291625417_83cfa8bd42.jpg

i thought this was adorable. he's almost cross-eyed with concentration written all over his face :D

credit: me (tam), cashewmania's clubbox^^

video can be found here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=b8oJlsxebVY credit to mikolovesanime ^^

What's your ALL TIME favourite song from Big Bang?

I think it's probably between A Fool's Only Tears & Forever With You.

I won't lie, all of their songs are sick. Some has way more play counts than those two songs.

But in the end, I always turn back to either of them.

Thanks for the tracklist, juhjuh!

WTH! So many are missing :( This makes me sad.

They have a great list of songs, but a few others ones are missing.

Like WE BELONG TOGETHER! That was like...their FIRST track.

Or even FOREVER WITH YOU! DANGIT! My favourite song!

I guess they wanted to fit in some solos and other things.

Thanks for the clarifications, Melody.

I was...hoping someone would erm...catch it camera.

But understood, cameras are strictly forbidden.

Shame on me, I should've known better.

Dude, that is one SUPERAWESOMEECRAZY collage you made!

Seriously, that's incredible! Kudos to you, gdbabygurl!

Stripshow Bar. Come on, people. Get yourselves together.

It's their life, let them live it. It's a shock, yeah.

But it's nothing to be spreading negativity about.

From what I heard, they broke up because of this. Couldn't handle it, I guess.

So, I totally agree with mon5482. Let's respect his love life and let him be.

If he has a girlfriend, good for him. I'll be happy for him. Not just him, but for the whole group.

Let's not forbid them to be happy. Support them and show them nothing, but love.

Isn't this news old? So yeah. Surprisingly, the transgender part isn't all that awkward to me.

On a bright note, Tae Yang is FINEEE!!

DANG! I just totally gasped at his shirtless picture.

USING JUST ONE SENTENCE TO DESCRIBE YOUR IMPRESSION OF EVERY MEMBER OF THE BIG BANG & STATE THE REASONS WHY. \

Puaha! This should be fun ^^.

Okay, never mind. I really can't do the survey.

I just realized I had a lot to say about each of the members.

But the survey only requires one sentence. LOL!

I'm sorry, I can't do that XD! There's too much to be said.

Archived