{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OBSCURITY xxx

OHMY , I totally noticed that Daesung made a mistake on his solo part , instead of signing

he did the babybabybaby move , and by the look on his face he was sooooo embarassed , and

when it was seungri's turn he had the biggest smile on ihs face , HAHAA SOO CUTE !

do you have a clip of this? =\

Guest helloimbarney

BIGBANG

Lie

So Beautiful (english version of "Unknown Number")

La La La

Together, Forever (english version of "A Fool's Only Tears")

Always

thank you for the previews.

their English is really good!

i didn't expect their English version songs to be THAT GOOD

does anyone know when will their English album come out?

Guest t. yama

Honestly, I expected to be laughing from the english...>.<;; But I'm just all...@_@; cause' their accents and pronunciations are better than I thought it would be.

YB must be sharing his english cards. *O*

LOL, I know! They're so pro! HAHA, YB be sharing his english cards. XD He's probably sharing his japanese cards too.

YB, you impress me so much. XD

OMO! I haven't been here in so long and there's already previews from their new Japanese single. AHHHH! Words cannot describe how much

I love the 1min previews. (THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING!) Now I'm really really really excited to hear the full versions!! Now that I can understand

what they're singing, listening to it gives me chills. <3333

I LOVE THEM ALL!

I really like the lyrics to "So Beautiful" - goes well with the beat. "LA LA LA" reminded me a of B2k song. XD I like the new twist

of meaning that they did on that song too. GD's part is <333. I can't wait to hear more! "Together, Forever" -- OMO! TOP got a rap part plus a lil bit

of singing. Dang, he sounds so hot. *o* In "Lie", SR and DS sounded so good too. They're English is so KAWAIIII~

I know that once the album comes out, I'll be singing to these tracks NON-STOP! :] Their new single will also be good for spreading

the Big Bang love even more! since...it's ENGLISH.

OK I don't usually post in here even though I am a big BB fan, but their 2nd special stage was great haha =D

G-Dragon was so hawt and cute with his lil poses xP And aww... Seung Ri looked quite nervous ^^;

But TOP &

Yoobin

are so the ultimate pair haha xP They're so awesome doing each others raps =D

I was wondering why everyone was spazzing about the previews... and after listening to them...

OMGGGGGGGGG!

AN ENGLISH VERSION OF LIES! =O

Their english is way good!

But I'm really confused... this thread moves along so quickly I can't keep up... and I'm trying to read previous pages, but I think maybe I'm missing bits out... So...

Is their 'For The World' album coming out in Japan then? Why's in.... in english and not... japanese? lol ^^; *confused look* :sweatingbullets:

Guest jvchou1316

omygahhhhh i'm sort of a silent reader/fan but thanks y'all for all the bangin' pics and previews.

like everyone's sayin-- their english is awesome!!!!

i can't wait till [for.the.world]! =)))

Thanks for the previews...

I didn't expect them to be that good.

I haven't heard them talked in full english before...

But their pronounciation is really good...

Especially TOP with his smexy english rapping...

Can't wait for the album to come out...

:D

Guest i.said.hi

FUN CUTE MOMENTS OF WG AND BB COLLAB MUSIC BANK

http://www.mncast.com/player/new_fullPlaye...-1&chkNum=1

^ watch the special stage through that link so that you could follow along with the exact time with what I have provided below.

You'll be amazed at how much small BUT cute interactions between these two groups that you never noticed during the performance.

The reason why I made all the text invisible is because it mentions

Wonder Girls

A LOT. Since it's against Soompi rules to name other artists in someone's thread, I just made everything white b/c i don't want to go through every single thing to put in spoilers, so I just made everything invisible. Highlight it and read.

If you are a jealous fan of both, beware, there are a lot of cute and funny interactions between the two groups that I have provided below.

Tell me (highlight below)

- 0:00- GD & TOP are late to the stage in the beginning of tell me, thus they run on stage.

- :15-:17: Seungri doesn’t know where he’s supposed to be so, he talks to Top who motions him to go next to Sunmi.

- :22-:24- During the Sunmi’s part, the great fans of wonder girls, aka Wonderful yelled out “we like sunmi.” (If you don’t know, Sunmi’s lyric goes “I like it a lot” but the fans changed it to “Sunmi is what we like.”)

- :44-:47- Daesung forgets what to do, so Ye eun has to push him to the side which makes her laugh/giggle.

- -Also, TOP forgot what to do and what direction to go to so Yoobin directed him by tell him to follow her.

- -:57-:58- Seungri forgot the dance steps, yet Sunmi is so focused on her part. LOL.

- 1:14- Something we couldn’t see in the previous special stage, Youngbae’s Omuna, V for victory.

- -1:22- Ye eun and Daesung make a ‘half heart’ lol. Its not a complete heart at all.

- -1:39-1:41- The infamous human sandwich, LOL. Sohee is just like “I’ve got to get to the front!” I guess she’s so caught up/lost that she doesn’t sing her “tell me tell me tell me you, love me love me love me too.”

- -1:42-1:48- During Human Pyramid, Sunmi and Daesung accidently are in the wrong spots. Gd notices as he turns around to look at Sunmi, and Dae sung notices as well and laughs so hard. Eventually Sunmi and Daesung rush to the other side for the ‘girl vs boy part.’

- Also, notice how Yoobin and Top are their own line. LOL Yoobin is so cute when she’s jumping around by herself in her own line. LOL

- Finally, notice how the line on the left side of the screen (with sunmi) is all messed up. And seungri realizes that and laughs AGAIN.

- 1:53- During Yoobin and top’s rap, Daesung looks at GD and laughs realizing all the mistakes they made, but he’s still having fun.

- 1:56-1:57- Notice how Sunmi in the background goes “ah~” When she realizes where she’s supposed to be, through the help of Seungri who motions her to go ‘this way.’

- 1:58-1:59- Sunye forgets where she’s supposed to be, so during ‘Omuna’ she rushes to her spot , which you can tell she runs in behind Yoobin and Top’s rap.

- 2:07-2:09- The half heart with ye eun and Daesung.

- 2:11- Top messes up, doesn’t know what to do. Hah.

- 2:12-2:13- Daesung is ‘slow’ in the dance movement.

- 2:15- Gd laughs in the background.

- 2:19-2:22- Notice on the left Top with red pants, standing still all by himself, while everyone else is dancing. Finally understanding/remembering one part, he dances at the end. LOL

Lies (highlight below)

- 2:34-2:39- This part is supposed to be serious but Daesung can’t help but smile. He’s literally trying to keep his smile in.

- 2:44- Top trying to keep his laughter in as well.

- 2:55- Notice how Seungri gave out a hand to Sunye, yet she completely ignored it, which made him quickly put it down. LOL

- 2:56-3:02- Seungri is trying to not laugh, but he can’t help it and he’s smiling. He keeps looking at sunye, and Sunye + Seungri make a lot of eye contact.

- 3:04- 3:07- Notice how Seungri in the background is smiling. Its hard to see, but you could see his smile ( only a glimpse of it.)

- 3:04-3:10- Sunmi’s EXCELLENT RAPPING SKILLS. She takes a step closer to GD (a little too close? Ha) and her rap is pretty good. I just had to add this because I love it when sunmi raps.

- 3:15-3:16- Sunmi and Seungri make Eye contact during their parts and have a slight ‘smile.’

- 3:30-3:33- Seungri notices Sunmi behind him and give a motion (being very gentleman like) for her to go in front of him to do the ‘more more’ part. However, sunmi eventually gets squished like a sandwich between ppl.

- 3:42-3:43- Top gives out a hand to Yoobin but she ignores it and just looks at him.

- 3:51-3:54- Sunye in the background is laughing like crazy. She looks as if she’s really enjoying this and having fun, which is good!

- 3:56-3:59- notice how all the other wg members in the back are just standing still during the ‘finger twisting motion in top’s rap’ but Ye eun comes out of no where and joins BB with the finger twisting motion. She’s smiling and twisting her finger in the air while the other girls are just standing in the back.

- 4:00-4:01- Sunmi is cracking up laughing in the back.

- 4:04- Sohee looks at Top with dumpling (mandoo) cheeks/face.

- 4:09-4:10- Seungri has small talk with Sunye, basically motioning to her to go walk/run to the other side.

- 4:10-4:15- Sunye decides to go to the same way as seungri, and Seungri laughs REALLY BIG and taps Sunye on her shoulder playfully. These two walk up to the other stage smiling and laughing together

- 4:35-4:36- After the “I love you more more” part, BB members looks behind to try and change spots with WG.

- Then both groups end the stage with a hot pose.

Please, if you guys ever take this out of this thread, PLEASE CREDIT ME (i.said.hi)

This took me a while to type up, so if you ever take this out of this thread PLEASE CREDIT ME.

CREDIT: i.said.hi@soompi.com

Guest trangtwo

OMO!!

=O

Thanks so much for posting it on youtube guys! Ok I'm gonna spazz now (and quote my fave parts and all that crap XD)

I loved how GD said "fa sho" in La La La.

The one I can't get out of my head, or stop singing is "So Beautiful."

I've been searchin' for my baby

So won't you come and save me

Gahhh!! That was like my workout song this summer. I get to sing it like crazy now XD

OH, and I liked the part, "every night turning in heat." HAHA that was interesting

Ahhh and I loved "Always" too!!

No way I'll be shady or frontin' <==(sounded so hot saying that)

And Top's verse in this song is one of my faves, so I'm glad the english one is just as good =o...

Can I get a witness? <==Haha cute

And that's that <==My god how hot was that?!

She makes my heartbeat skip and

Every day and every night straight trippin' <==Mos def my fave part!!

Ok 'Always' is my fave now <3

And I've always loved the rap verse in "Together, forever" (kinda reminds me of Bone Thugs). They sound so hot here!

Ok this was all over the place but yeah XD

I can't wait now!!

And the special stage. It was rushed and all over the place, but I loved it!! The mistakes were so cute. And omo Seung Mi were so cute!

I loved how Tae Yang put up the peace sign during the omona part lol

Guest chungmah.

FUN CUTE MOMENTS OF WG AND BB COLLAB MUSIC BANK

http://www.mncast.com/player/new_fullPlaye...-1&chkNum=1

^ watch the special stage through that link so that you could follow along with the exact time with what I have provided below.

You'll be amazed at how much small BUT cute interactions between these two groups that you never noticed during the performance.

The reason why I made all the text invisible is because it mentions

Wonder Girls

A LOT. Since it's against Soompi rules to name other artists in someone's thread, I just made everything white b/c i don't want to go through every single thing to put in spoilers, so I just made everything invisible. Highlight it and read.

If you are a jealous fan of both, beware, there are a lot of cute and funny interactions between the two groups that I have provided below.

Tell me (highlight below)

- 0:00- GD & TOP are late to the stage in the beginning of tell me, thus they run on stage.

- :15-:17: Seungri doesn’t know where he’s supposed to be so, he talks to Top who motions him to go next to Sunmi.

- :22-:24- During the Sunmi’s part, the great fans of wonder girls, aka Wonderful yelled out “we like sunmi.” (If you don’t know, Sunmi’s lyric goes “I like it a lot” but the fans changed it to “Sunmi is what we like.”)

- :44-:47- Daesung forgets what to do, so Ye eun has to push him to the side which makes her laugh/giggle.

- -Also, TOP forgot what to do and what direction to go to so Yoobin directed him by tell him to follow her.

- -:57-:58- Seungri forgot the dance steps, yet Sunmi is so focused on her part. LOL.

- 1:14- Something we couldn’t see in the previous special stage, Youngbae’s Omuna, V for victory.

- -1:22- Ye eun and Daesung make a ‘half heart’ lol. Its not a complete heart at all.

- -1:39-1:41- The infamous human sandwich, LOL. Sohee is just like “I’ve got to get to the front!” I guess she’s so caught up/lost that she doesn’t sing her “tell me tell me tell me you, love me love me love me too.”

- -1:42-1:48- During Human Pyramid, Sunmi and Daesung accidently are in the wrong spots. Gd notices as he turns around to look at Sunmi, and Dae sung notices as well and laughs so hard. Eventually Sunmi and Daesung rush to the other side for the ‘girl vs boy part.’

- Also, notice how Yoobin and Top are their own line. LOL Yoobin is so cute when she’s jumping around by herself in her own line. LOL

- Finally, notice how the line on the left side of the screen (with sunmi) is all messed up. And seungri realizes that and laughs AGAIN.

- 1:53- During Yoobin and top’s rap, Daesung looks at GD and laughs realizing all the mistakes they made, but he’s still having fun.

- 1:56-1:57- Notice how Sunmi in the background goes “ah~” When she realizes where she’s supposed to be, through the help of Seungri who motions her to go ‘this way.’

- 1:58-1:59- Sunye forgets where she’s supposed to be, so during ‘Omuna’ she rushes to her spot , which you can tell she runs in behind Yoobin and Top’s rap.

- 2:07-2:09- The half heart with ye eun and Daesung.

- 2:11- Top messes up, doesn’t know what to do. Hah.

- 2:12-2:13- Daesung is ‘slow’ in the dance movement.

- 2:15- Gd laughs in the background.

- 2:19-2:22- Notice on the left Top with red pants, standing still all by himself, while everyone else is dancing. Finally understanding/remembering one part, he dances at the end. LOL

Lies (highlight below)

- 2:34-2:39- This part is supposed to be serious but Daesung can’t help but smile. He’s literally trying to keep his smile in.

- 2:44- Top trying to keep his laughter in as well.

- 2:55- Notice how Seungri gave out a hand to Sunye, yet she completely ignored it, which made him quickly put it down. LOL

- 2:56-3:02- Seungri is trying to not laugh, but he can’t help it and he’s smiling. He keeps looking at sunye, and Sunye + Seungri make a lot of eye contact.

- 3:04- 3:07- Notice how Seungri in the background is smiling. Its hard to see, but you could see his smile ( only a glimpse of it.)

- 3:04-3:10- Sunmi’s EXCELLENT RAPPING SKILLS. She takes a step closer to GD (a little too close? Ha) and her rap is pretty good. I just had to add this because I love it when sunmi raps.

- 3:15-3:16- Sunmi and Seungri make Eye contact during their parts and have a slight ‘smile.’

- 3:30-3:33- Seungri notices Sunmi behind him and give a motion (being very gentleman like) for her to go in front of him to do the ‘more more’ part. However, sunmi eventually gets squished like a sandwich between ppl.

- 3:42-3:43- Top gives out a hand to Yoobin but she ignores it and just looks at him.

- 3:51-3:54- Sunye in the background is laughing like crazy. She looks as if she’s really enjoying this and having fun, which is good!

- 3:56-3:59- notice how all the other wg members in the back are just standing still during the ‘finger twisting motion in top’s rap’ but Ye eun comes out of no where and joins BB with the finger twisting motion. She’s smiling and twisting her finger in the air while the other girls are just standing in the back.

- 4:00-4:01- Sunmi is cracking up laughing in the back.

- 4:04- Sohee looks at Top with dumpling (mandoo) cheeks/face.

- 4:09-4:10- Seungri has small talk with Sunye, basically motioning to her to go walk/run to the other side.

- 4:10-4:15- Sunye decides to go to the same way as seungri, and Seungri laughs REALLY BIG and taps Sunye on her shoulder playfully. These two walk up to the other stage smiling and laughing together

- 4:35-4:36- After the “I love you more more” part, BB members looks behind to try and change spots with WG.

- Then both groups end the stage with a hot pose.

Please, if you guys ever take this out of this thread, PLEASE CREDIT ME (i.said.hi)

This took me a while to type up, so if you ever take this out of this thread PLEASE CREDIT ME.

CREDIT: i.said.hi@soompi.com

Lol! Thanks a bunch for posting all these!

I caught some of those moments but not THAT many! :ph34r:

So really, thanks!

It may have been a messed up performance, but Big Bang did have fun!

x_freya_x Thanks for sharing your EXCITING experience!

You don't even KNOW how JEALOUS I am of you right now!

All I can say is: WOW! THE CONCERT SOUNDED SO AS;FJS;AFSFDAS;DFA;

FREAKING AMAZING!!! It sounds like they were very hyper and cute as always xP

I CAN'T BELIEVE DAESUNG AND SEUNGRI NOTICED YOU! LUCKY!!!!!

AND I wish I saw that "kissing scene"!! I would've been screaming my lungs out!

I'm glad you had a great time =)

Usually I don't listen to one-minute previews, but I just HAD to!

I have to say that their voices sound a little weaker, but it's probably because

English isn't their native tongue xP I LOVED hearing Daesung sing in English

during Lie! <3333!!!!! I'm loving the lyrics in all of the songs :) I feel like I'm going

to cry cuz I can actually UNDERSTAND them! I think Taeyang's English is the best?

I'm not too sure. Wow, I really like LaLaLa!! "It's the Big to the Bang, that's right!"

AHHH SEUNGRI'S ENGLISH!!! <3!!!!!! I LOVE HIM :)

Okay, G-DRAGON'S AND TEMPO'S RAP IN TOGETHER, FOREVER IS AMAZING!

GD'S VOICE SOUNDED SO DREAMY!!!!!

This album is such a HUGE accomplishment for them! I'm so proud! Not many artists created

an English album like this in such a short amount of time.

Wow, the special stage sounds AMAZING and cute xP Even though it's rushed and has

a lot of mistakes. But I think everyone loves seeing celebrities acting like normal people by

making mistakes xP I still have to watch it!

Thank you to EVERYONE who contributed EVERYTHING!!!

Guest littleCEEgirl

omg i am so spazzing right now! these previews are so cool. they sounds sooo cute singing english. they are overworking themselves to bring us so much! ahh i can't wait, now i can actually sing along with them hahah. i need to order a copy now. so excited!

DUDE im so mad that i didnt know the special performance was last night, cosi totally signed off after the BB performance huh ianne? dang it. but oh well i like how they did reenact the wholet hing. and yes i must agree that they tell me performance seeemed kidna rushed. maybe its bcos they didnt really practice much as they did before due to bb's and wg's tihght schedule? so they kidna did eveyrhting based on what they remebered? but YES I LOVED this lies perf much better. it looks a lot better and it wass actually pretty goodd. youu know. thanks guys!

HOMAHGAD HOMAHGAD HOMAHGAD LOOKIE WHAT I JUST FOUND!

one minute previews of the songs in for the world. i havent listened to all yet but gah ive just heard a few and homahgad i am spazzing. haha! i dont know how to rip the audio and stuff.. but you can hear it all here :w00t::w00t::w00t: their english is soooo good! me likey me likey me likey!!!!!

C L I C K

credits:bestiz

OHHMMMMAHGAAAWD!!!! ZURA! your a LIFESAVER, i cant ebelive you foudn this YAYY<3333333 hay grl haay. they sound soo goood. its mroe eyecatching since i kidna uernstand ish? btu i lvoe it before too<333333 THANKS MUCHOS. I LOVE THE FRIGGEN :LIES CHORUS! in english its soo wow. touchinng<3 YB haaay. DUDE their english is SO MUCH better than what i thought it would beee. i can saaay their english is ALMSOT perfect. practice makes perfect! i wodner when they debut their japan album, will they be singing in english too?....:D BUT i dont get why they had to rename some of the songs, like no number into so beautiful and a fools tear into together? i thought it was pretty good. btu i guess?

Guys - vote for BB!!!!!

Vote here!

help them get into the finals, they're up against many other korean artists, as well as chinese and taiwanese artists too!

if they get thru, they'd be able to attend the award show next year in china!!

you can vote up to 10 times a day - support bb! go everyday if u can, you dont need to sign up or anything..just click the link thats right next to the word 'BigBang'. they are way behind certain artists, specifically those from

smtown

i just did it! and i bthink you can vote multiple times. i did it like 5 times to see if you can. and it works! haha but im not telling you guys to liek spam or antyhign btu voting helps!;] thaaaanks.

Big Bang - Crazy Dog + Last Farewell MBC One Love Concert 071228

Ehh, not too crazy about the cameraman once again. He's just all over the place, and gave me a headache. Tried too hard to make it look 'cool,' but yeah that's just me XD

Anyway, I liked the green. Top is still shinyyy. Liked Tae Yang's jacket. Still missin' mangnae...

YAY the concert is in a few hours. I'm excited for our fellow iVIPS!! Have tons of fun and good luck with the gifts!!!

heey thanks trang for the link! thye look so cute and hot in greeen. and maknaeee isnt thereee. its good to know hes resting welll. BUT I LOVE The part towards the end around 3:12, where YB looks at the camera and smiless. my heart melteeed<3 and later on TOP draws the heart on his chest then brushes if offf. whoooooooow. and GD andd theeir lil peacee sign<3

I KNOW the conceeeeert! its over , i wonder how it went!!

x freya x GRRRRRRRL. i read your WHOLE POST!!! seemed that the ocncert was everything i thoght it would be AND MORE much MUCH MORE. and believe mee your post was not messy, if it was to be me, NO ONE i mean NO ONE would be able to read it cos i'd bee to spazzyz to type/thihnk right. but im soo happppy that the concert was a success. and yaay CONGRATULATIONS too yoou for being ntoiceeed annnd camera maan. can you saaay POSE POSE AND POSE. hahah. and thank s fordescribing IT ALL to us<3333 makes me feel like as if i was there<3

Guest akfgtenshi

OMG!

THE ENGLISH ALBUM SONG PREVIEWS!

*o*

seriously...

Big Bang never stop surprising me!

it came out better than i though!

especially LIES! *o*~ i mean... it is still not as good as the original, korean version...

but it is soooooo catchy! *singing* I'M SO SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU I JUST CAN'T LIEEEE! (L)(L)(L)

waaah! i loved it!

all the songs are good! *drooling*

i can't wait until it is released!

Guest jenjen4

BIG BANG for the WORLD!

Seungri<3, welcome back love.

wow...i am Oh SOO happy that Seungri<3 is back. I am super jealous of all those who can go to their concerts also...reading their experience at the concert makes me SO jealous. thanks everyone for posting pics and videos. : ) brightens up my day.

Big Bang's english is awesome. i was like OMG super good. GD's rapping in Together Forever was super smexy just like the korean version.I LOVE THEM. GD ROCKS!!!thanks for the preview

Archived